All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CIS Utility Billing Reviews

Water billing works great

We have been using CUSI for our water billing for several years. The company is easy to work with and resolves any issues quickly and efficiently. The utility billing software is user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

We especially value longtime customers such as you! Thanks for growing with us from the DOS days!

I love the company and the software. The only downfall is when you call for tech support and have to be put on a call list for someone to call you back with help. We typically are in need of our system 24/7 and the time we have to sit without it can be a burden. We would like tech support immediately.

CUSI Billing Software

CUSI Billing Software is easy to use and provides the user with wizards to walk you through the steps. Customer Service is first-rate. All employees are friendly and easy to work with. Our Village has used CUSI since 2004 and we are very happy with it.

Excellent company

Software is reliable and easy to use, customer support is great. Only drawback is that you have to leave a number and they will call you back. They will however typically call back within a couple of hours at the most. They have been able to assist us with any issues we have encountered in the past.

CUSI works for us!

We are a small - under 600 customer - municipality which bills out for water & sewer. This program is very user friendly, easy to learn to use, and the customer support has never left me down. They offer many expandable options to use as we grow. Hopefully we'll never need another software system!

UMS REview

An all around good utility billing system with well trained tech support.

Cons

Thank you for being a CUSI customer for so many years. Your feedback and comments have been outstanding and we really appreciate it. I look forward to seeing you again soon. - Nathan Gastineau, Director of Southern Sales

Awesome customer service

Knowledgeable, patient and professional team! Every time I call them, they take the time needed to handle my situation.

Cons

Thank you for the kind comments! I look forward to seeing you guys soon. Maybe you can make it to the users group next year. - Nathan Gastineau, Director of Southern Sales

Great Product

I would highly recommend this company.

Pros

The software is easy to use; the company is excellent in its implementation; tech support is great - the response time is excellent; and there is not enough this company can do for it's patrons.

Cons

AT this point in time I have no cons to report.

CUSI Great Company!!

The McCrory Water and Sewer purchased this program in 2004. I totally love the program and the support that I have received. Very easy interface and the tech help are so nice and helpful. I do not have long wait times for call backs. I truly am so glad to be on board with this company.

Village of Palestine

We would like to thank CUSI for this program and your assistance. We have been very happy with the product and the service. Keep up the good work. Village of Palestine Margaret Littlejohn, Utility Clerk .

Cons

You are a long time valued customer, and we greatly appreciate you!

Easy to Understand

I had worked for another water system before coming to my current employer, and had never heard of CUSI. Even though I had been out of the work force for several years, I was able to jump right back into this position without a lot of training due to the user friendly software!

Great system Overall

We are very pleased with CUSI and would recomend it to anyone. This System allows us to easily track our work orders and easy for our field people to use and understand. Our ladies in the office love using this system also because it so simple to use and look up information.

A+ Software, Add-On Modules, and Services

CUSI is easy to navigate and user friendly. Easy integration with meter reading software allows for faster billing. Reporting options are plenty, but also can be customized if necessary. Friendly and responsive customer service.

User-friendly

The company and system are both very user-friendly from set-up to present use. Each call that I make, whether it is for troubleshooting the system or just tweeking the program to fit our needs is professionally handled and in a timely manner. No complaints on our end.

Village Clerk/Treasurer

This is a very good program. It is easy to use & gives you the ability to obtain all the necessary information to do billing for your company. You do not have to be "gifted" in computer technology to navigate the program. I like it very much!

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

I really do not have any negative points on this program.

A great experience

CUSI is a great company to work with. We have been using UMS since 2007 for our water utility billing and they are easy to work with. Technical support is prompt and efficient when an issue arises. I would highly recommend CUSI for all your utility billing needs.

CUSI rocks!

Great utility system program overall..User friendly and Cusi listens to our needs and concerns. When we have an issue or have questions, tech support staff handles our concerns in timely manner. Looking forward to growing with the program and the upcoming features..

Great Product

CUSI billing for Utilities is a great program. Easy to learn, easy to use. Over 200 different types of reports! Love the ACH feature, use it every month. I cannot live without the Custom Operations Summary. One draw-back, you cannot cut and paste with MS-Word...

UMS

UMS is a very user friendly application that is intuitive to use. I appreciate software that is built on this premise as so many are not.

Cons

Jeff, Thank you for the response and for being a loyal CUSI client. Jennifer Perryman Director of Technical Support

Great Company to Work With

Program is easy to navigate, clear, and works well with other softwares. It considerably shortens the amount of time to process and print bills for your customers. Customer service responds very quickly and help resolve issues in a short amount of time.

Cons

I HAVE HAD THIS PROGRAM EVER SINCE WE PUT OUR BILLING ON COMPUTER. I HAVE SEEN IMPROVEMENTS OVER THE YEARS. I LIKE THE PROGRAM AND I HAVE HAD GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH SUPPORT.

Cons

And that was 1993....wow, 20 years!!! We appreciate having you as a customer!

very exciting

Great product. Excellent support and strives to please.

Cons

Thanks Joann! You've been a wonderful customer for us, always providing feedback and participating in User Groups. Can't wait to see you again soon. - Nathan Gastineau, Director of Southern Sales

CBSW

For over ten years we have used the CBSW Software and have greatly improved our small utiolity operations. There were some typical adjustments that were overcome and over all we are very pleased with what the ststem gives us for tools to work with.

Cons

I really like this new version

I like the new version, has a lot of new and easy steps to save time, more things that you can see from the customer page without having to get out of the customer tab to see like the balance or work orders that they have outstanding. I love it!!

UMS. The fulture

UMS has many interesting ways to do billing accounts and to making it easier to move on to the next one. I would like to take less steps to get what I want to accomplish. For the overall reveal is very good. A lot of exspectations for the fulture.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.