Copysmith Logo

AI copywriting software for eCommerce teams and agencies

Copysmith Reviews

4.2

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.89/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

hubspot-cms
wordtune

The pricing is fair for the features they offer, and their platform is simple and easy to use. I also like how involved they try to be within their community of customers.
Sometimes irrelevant and/or duplicate results to your query. Nonexistent customer support, no working live chat, and impossible to cancel your sub.

Leni N.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Best AI copy tool we've tried

Writing content was always a pain for us and it would take us days to produce a single product page. Mainly because we would go back and forth with the text and we felt like we never nailed the idea. With Copysmith we can get several pieces in content in a matter of seconds, which allows us to chose the best one or, what we usually do, mix & match using bits of different results. We can now produce a whole product page in an hour or so.

Pros

Compared to other tools we tested, Copysmith is hands the down the best content quality. The many available templates are very convenient. We are able to get from a very rough idea to a well written piece of content in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Copysmith's interface is less than ideal. There are other tools out there that look nicer and have a more intuitive interface. We decided to stick with Copysmith in spite of that because the end result is just so much better.

RL

Richard L.

Copy smith review

I had a great experience and would have bought the LTD but it was a little pricey for only 25credits when there are others out there that are 10 or 20 dollars cheaper have more credits and do the same things.

Pros

Copysmith is a content generator using open AI GPT3 I have used and tried almost all of the various products released in the last few months. Copysmith was different in that it has a chrome ext. and had great tutorials and direction. It wrote pretty decent ads and titles and saved a bunch of time for writing seo adds and blog posts.

Cons

The copy was good but not great and needed to be edited for punctuation.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Still needs massive improvements

I like the UX and UI. It also has so many templates compared to Writesonic. Their Facebook community is also great where the devs are very active in the discussion. However, I'm disappointed by the quality of their blog post writer. Other than that, the quality is quite good.

Pros

I like the fact that Copysmith has so many templates to begin with. They have a Content rewriter, product description, AIDA framework, USP, Facebook ads templates, and many others, just to name a few. Some of the templates generate a usable and decent result that I can use right away without further editing.

Cons

The blog post writer quality is very poor compared to Writesonic. The article generated does not make any sense at all and not usable by any measure. They already overhauled the blog post workflow so I hope the quality gets improved. The usage of the credits is also not generous.

JA

Justin A.

Construction, 1-10 employees

A Marketer's Review on Copysmith

There's not much that I can say that is negative about Copysmith. The produce is clearly advertised as a service to assist content creators and marketers, and that's exactly what it does. I would like to see some features related to filtering results, pulling content generated from one template into another, and more templates. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this service. The pricing is fair for...

Pros

The product is extremely straightforward to use. There are resources for helping a new user get familiar with the software and how to make the most of what you get. Copysmith is very upfront about their service being a tool to assist with marketing activities, and that it's not the be-all-end-all to content creation. There's a large selection of templates to use, and each one serves a different purpose within the entire process. You get as much out as you put in, but most of the suggestions I'm given can be used with minor editing or can serve as a starting point to help me generate ideas. On top of that, their customer service team is great. It's clear that the company is trying to create a tool that provides a huge benefit to marketers and takes feedback routinely and genuinely.

Cons

It is sometimes finicky to use. Content that is generated has to be tweaked occasionally and ran through multiple iterations to get a result I'm satisfied with, but I believe it is due to the industry I am in. I will also sometimes get generated blog content that starts out as one topic, but upon moving through the Copysmith process somehow shifts into a different topic.

JM

JP M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A master copysmith with an awesome team!

It's helping me with creating my online articles which would have normally taken me weeks for just one and now I can create the foundation of my article and tweak it to be more personable. Thanks Copysmith!

Pros

The team at Copysmith.ai are always upgrading this product based on user feedback and team insights that we didn't even this of! Constant improvements keep them ahead of all other AI Writers. The content it produces is B+ to A- (nothing is perfect) using a multitude templates that just keep growing.

Cons

Originally, I thought the price was a little high, but I saw something special with CopySmith.ai. Thank goodness I joined the Early Adopter program, because recent events just solidified me as a long term customer (See "GPT-3 Tech Startup Copysmith Secures $10 Million in Funding" - https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210421005680/en/GPT-3-Tech-Startup-Copysmith-Secures-10-Million-in-Funding)

Md Faiyjul Kabir R.

Writing and Editing, 10,001+ employees

Copysmith Review

Copysmith is an AI-powered writing assistant that uses GPT-3 technology. It is a process where AI and deep learning are used to process language naturally and help machines produce content that looks like humans write it. With the popularity of AI writing tools in the industry, many companies are emerging with their features and benefits. Copysmith is a similar tool but has a lot more features and...

Pros

• Copysmith is equipped with a powerful natural language processing system called GPT-3, which allows it to produce human-like text that is extremely important in writing product descriptions. • Not only product descriptions, Copysmith will also create blog content for you. It is really helpful when you want to create a blog to market your products. • Optimizing content is very easy with this tool. You can optimize or rewrite content in Copysmith. • The tool offers more than 35 readymade templates. If you are a complete beginner, you can choose any template and start working right away.

Cons

• Custom templates aren’t available in the Starter plan, and API isn’t available in both Starter and Professional plan.

TJ

Travanti J.

Music, 1-10 employees

Great tool for business owners

If you're looking for a way to save time and money, look no further than copysmith. This tool is perfect for anyone who needs help with copywriting - whether it be Facebook ads, emails, websites, landing pages or blogs. It's affordable (the monthly cost will depend on usage) and effortless to use!

Pros

I like the interface and it outputs some quality text.

Cons

Some features other companies have are missing

pi

pedro i.

Photography, 1-10 employees

I use it every day. It helps me make all the copy I need for my website and it is awesome. New

The awesome platform is an incredibly useful tool for me. I use it every day and love it. I make all my ads with it. The platform has helped me to build my entire website and is awesome.

Education Management, self-employed

A good quality AI copy tool

The overall experience was pleasant.

Pros

Copysmith is a good-quality copy tool that can generate content in a matter of seconds. The overall content is of decent quality as compared to other AI tools. It can help you generate blogs, ads and some branding options. But if you want to use this tool for writing product reviews, it would be better to try some other tool.

Cons

Overall quality is good but it creates some irrelevant content in long-form-blog-generation. You have to spend time editing the long-form content.

Ryan D.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Consulting Firm Using Copysmith

It's been great. I especially like the Chrome extension that lets me grab information and write on the fly. The UI / UX is great and doesn't feel restrictive. Once you learn the basics it's easy to navigate and start writing your first piece.

Pros

It's fast! I can use a variety of tools to get the ideas flowing, then expand upon them to create whatever content length I need.

Cons

I would like to see a tutorial come with Copysmith. It was a challenge trying to figure out how to use the software at first. I set up a meeting with one of the CS staffers and they took the time to walk me through it.

MC

Mark C.

CopySmith: An Affordable Solution For Content Creators Of All Sizes and Volume

Copysmith is a great solution to get work done more efficiently. Since I work with various types of content (from blog posts to technical website copies), it is a great solution to many different types of projects. It is also a great tool to use to generate ideas for content and help me create projects more efficiently for my content needs.

Pros

I like the fact that it is one of the most affordable solutions. It also has great options for creating content for different needs, such as blog posts, product descriptions and website copies. It also has a new free-form editor that I am currently trying, which is a feature that I like with these types of software solutions. It makes it easier to create my copy without the need to have other documents. In addition, the organization of the files and projects is great.

Cons

When I first visited the website, I found it difficult to navigate and find the tools I need. I think there are still some tools that I may have missed. But, for the price and the quality of the results you get, it is worth taking the time to figure out where everything is and learn the software. If you are working with a team, there might be some training that needs to be done to get everybody on the right page.

Zach K.

CopySmith - An AI Generation Tool with Low Limits

AI generation tools are not meant to replace creative writing. It is intended to complement it. As for the content generated, I think Copysmith.ai did an admirable job. Limitations and slightly higher pricing are the only negative aspects.

Pros

CopySmith is comparable to other content generation tools in terms of the different content types.

Cons

There are a few plans available starting with the Starter plan at $19/mth to the Teams plan at $118/mth. Comparing to other similar products, CopySmith pricing plans are on the high side. Furthermore, the Starter plan only provides 50 credits per month. Although it mentioned that with 50 credits, one can generate 650 pieces of copies on average, however for heavy use, one can definitely burn that credits in matter of days, especially for digital marketers writing product descriptions, ad copies on multiple channels like Facebook, Google Ads and content marketers.

NM

Nadeem M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Copysmith Review: Is it Worth the Money

This copywriting software is excellent. Your copywriting process will be expedited, and you'll have access to a large variety of templates. However, when it comes to lengthy blog entries, this tool shouldn't be utilised in place of actual writing.

Pros

Convenient and easy to use Simple user interface Backs up content for you Optimized content for SEO Tool constantly updates to be more effective Affordable pricing in most cases Time-saving functionality Good customer support Easy content exporting

Cons

Credits do expire Suitable for short content needs

MH

Masego H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Copysmith Review

We are saving time, content creation is a big thing in our agency and copysmith helped us achieve our content goals and work faster.

Pros

Easy to use, quick and we could focus on other things as content creation and management takes a lot of our time.

Cons

Copysmith is amazing, there are no features that are needed, it does well in comparison with the competition, it was easy for our company to use the software.

VT

Veronica T.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Your writing buddy

Pros

The software is easy to use as the interface is user friendly. The language of Copysmith is quite naturale and it really helps to speed your writing. I recommend it especially for content writers that have to do a lot of work by themselves and might run out of ideas

Cons

I would like to have more plagiarism checks

PM

Pedro M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great software to aid in copywriting

Pros

It's extremely easy to use. The fact that you can create a project and use one description to generate all pieces of copy is an advantage and a time saver compared with the competitors I've tried.

Cons

There are some slight bugs from time to time but the support team is quick to reply and the dev team actually fixes them quickly.

SS

Stephanie S.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

Valuable service

Very good! I had a slight issue after we started our subscription but customer service fixed it right away.

Pros

I like the content is spits out at warp speed. It gives me good starting points to expand and grow the content we use on our website, email marketing and ads.

Cons

Sometimes it spits out some off the wall things that make no sense. I have tried using the blog writer and it doesn't give the best content but it gives me a good starting point to get an article written faster than if I was going it from scratch on my own.

TK

Tom K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great Tool for Copywriting

Pros

The software is easy to use and provides us with quick results. We can get started on a project and use Copysmith to move the project along quickly.

Cons

There are times when the copy solutions don't match up correctly with what we are writing.

TS

Todd S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Awesome tool for any business without an in-house copy-writer

eDM, Facebook ads, product summaries...pretty well anything required can be written using copysmith

Pros

Copy enhancer and Article Summary, landing page builder, product description

Cons

Dashboard and storage solution could be better. Limit to 400 words can be frustrating

BC

Benjamin C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Saves a heck load of time

Pros

Settled most of my copywriting issues. And gave me new ideas to increase content

Cons

Wish there were more types of features as I'm a digital marketer.

ae

anita e.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Copysmith - A support to your content management workflow

Love the tool and use it regularly

Pros

Love the content rewriter option, blog kickstarter and content enhancer options

Cons

Could offer more features for the pricing

EW

Emilia W.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Great for streamlining content creation

Pros

Great for rewriting captions for various channels

Cons

Dashboard interface could use some work.

Tariq Z.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great for producing quick social media captions

It helps me write quick, snappy Facebook/Instagram posts for my clients which is great for getting out of writer's block and saving time

Pros

I use Copysmith primarily for making social media captions. I like being able to type in a few keywords and produce social media posts that read really well

Cons

No cons but there are more competent alternatives to this tool.

MB

Muhammad B.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Write Better Content With CopySmith

Pros

I really like its content rewriting and content enhancement tools. Using this tool, you can generate tons of unique and engaging content. It's a very efficient AI tool.

Cons

You get a few credits when you buy a premium subscription. However, it sometimes generates unexpected results, so more improvements are needed

RB

Rose B.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Easy to use Product

I t helps me a lot with product descriptions and content. Glad I found the product

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that many variations of the item are given.

Cons

Nothing really to not like about the software.