MarketingBlocks Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.51/10

Reviews by rating

Having everything integrated into one platform that is so capable is absolutely amazing and has increased my productivity and profitability in the short time I have had access to it.
My overall experience has been good. Customer service is superb and the support at their FB group is amazing as well.
This Power website builder is great for anyone who is running a business, best part you there is no guesswork out when using it. This is a true favorite of mine.
What plan you are charged for is not the plan you end up with.
The only minor inconvenience is that there is redundancy on the dashboard with options that come up on the left side and on the middle of the screen but lead to the same tool.
The one issue I have with MB is the filter for sexual content is a bit too high with no options for settings.

Sushant V P.

E-Learning, self-employed

MarketingBlocks - The One Stop shop for all marketing needs for business of all sizes!

Being a solopreneur, this is the best investment that I have made, and getting the ROI immediately in the form of time-saving and more client acquisition.

Pros

I have been researching AI tools for the last many months and wanted a tool with all ai features to make a marketing campaign go live quickly and at affordable prices. Being a solopreneur, my search for such an ambitious tool finished with Marketing blocks, and the rest is history. First and foremost, the platform is incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, which is a huge plus for users without...

Cons

There is nothing that we can say as a con, as there is continuous improvement happening on all ai tools, which is also updated on the Facebook group page based on customer feedback too which is a good thing.

Thank you, Sushant, for sharing your detailed and positive review of MarketingBlocks. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has met your expectations and helped you streamline your marketing campaigns. The fact that you find our platform user-friendly and easy to navigate is something we strive for, especially for users without much marketing experience. We take pride in our exceptional customer support team, and we're delighted to hear that they have been responsive and willing to go the extra mile to meet your needs. Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing MarketingBlocks as your go-to marketing tool. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you and help you up your marketing game.

EG

Edison G.

Best AI Product for the Money

I save hours of research and brain storming. I've been able to research information for blog posts, books, infographics and podcasts. It helps me be more creative using unforeseen angles for promoting my client's products.

Pros

Marketing Blocks is an ever growing product that saves me many hours of research, content creation and brain storming.

Cons

It's basically easy to use. There are instructional videos if you can't figure out something, but most importantly, the support is fantastic. You're never alone when using this product.

Thank you for the stellar 5-star rating, Edison! Your positive feedback warms our hearts. Our commitment to delivering an exceptional experience through our product and support is unwavering, and it brings us immense joy to know that you've experienced it firsthand. Here's to many more positive experiences - Cheers!

PC

Peter C.

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

Worst experience of my life

Worst experience of my life. absolutely terrible

Pros

NONE.

Cons

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Peter. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with MarketingBlocks. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, and we would like to understand more about what happened so that we can address your concerns. We would reach appreciate it if you could provide us with more specific details about your experience. Our team is committed to continuously improving our services, and we value your input. Please reach out to us so that we can discuss this further and find a resolution. Thanks again for your feedback, Peter.

DA

Dunni A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Where have you been Marketingblocks? Glad I found you

It has been really good. The support in the community is great

Pros

The ease. The weekly training The upgrades The price

Cons

Sometimes scrolling can be difficult Unable to go back without losing the saved progress on a page

Thank you for the stellar 5-star rating! Your positive feedback warms our hearts. Our commitment to delivering an exceptional experience through our product and support is unwavering, and it brings us immense joy to know that you've experienced it firsthand. Here's to many more positive experiences - Cheers!

EE

Ejike E.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

My virtual assistant

Marketing block is an outstanding member of my cash flow team.

Pros

It's ability to write 100% unique context. It's book writing ability (using the it book writing section)Generate a.I images for blog post It generates coloring pages for kindle publishing

Cons

No long form editor.Creating a project can take up to a minute

Thank you for your review of MarketingBlocks. It's great to hear that you have found the software to be a helpful virtual assistant and that it has a range of capabilities, including the ability to write unique content, create books, generate AI images and coloring pages for Kindle publishing. It's always helpful when we have access to tools that can assist us with a variety of tasks and streamline...

DJ

Djessi J.

A Marketer's Dream

Amazing experience so far. Great support. And they keeping adding more great features. It's a marketer's dream.

Pros

The number of features, the support and the community, I love it!

Cons

The App is not perfect. There is some minor features missing. The good thing is the developer takes feedback on board to keep improve the software.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you love the variety of features, the supportive community, and the ongoing improvements we bring to MarketingBlocks. We appreciate your feedback, and we're glad to know that you've noticed our commitment to addressing feedback and continuously improving MarketingBlocks. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're dedicated to delivering a platform that exceeds your expectations. Thank you for choosing MarketingBlocks!

CE

Charles E.

Blown Away

All I can say it this is an extremely high-quality SaaS platform. I pray they move to a recurring pricing model soon. This product needs to be around for a long time. So, sorry if you coming in late to the party.

Pros

The amount of detail that went into the content centers. I love the way you can build on the previous interaction with the platform.

Cons

This isn't a con but I wish they offered a White Label version. But I will be using it in my agency as the secret weapon behind the curtain and only show my clients the results of what we produce.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that it has all been positive and productive. Thank you for choosing MarketingBlocks.

Steve P.

Computer Software, self-employed

Marketing Bloxcks cover all the angles I need

excellent - Glad I upgraded to the unlimited version since I use it more and more all the time

Pros

I like the power and focus of the marketing blocks platform, it s AI is powerful and gets right to the point. When it is creating videos for me, the graphics and copy is usually well aligned.

Cons

waiting for ne features, each one thy have implemented has been of great value. Always wish the new feature had ben there from the beginning

Thank you for your detailed review, Steve. We appreciate your positive feedback on the power and focus of the MarketingBlocks platform, as well as the effectiveness of our AI in creating videos. We are constantly working on adding new features to enhance your experience, and we are glad to hear that they have been valuable to you. Thank you for choosing MarketingBlocks. We strive to provide the best experience to our customers. We are delighted to have earned your 5-star rating.

Jerry S.

Best Combined AI Solution Out There

Pros

The best part about MarketingBlocks is that I can use it for all of my AI generation needs. Voiceovers, Videos, Spokesperson Videos, Reels, YouTube, Social Media posts, sales copy, reviews, and - wait for it - The software even has it's own AI Chatbot experts to help guide you through things like preparing a business plan, creating a social media campaign, etc... So not only the content is AI generated but the planning can be AI assisted as well!

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve to get my own domains set up correctly to host the websites I created. You can host it all on MarketingBlocks but I wanted to use the webhosting I already had.

Thank you for your glowing review, Jerry! We are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has been able to meet all of your business needs, from voiceovers to social media posts. It's great to know that our software has not only generated great content but also assisted with your planning process. We understand the importance of using your preferred web hosting, which is why we provided the functionality and also the tutorial to help set things up. While the setup can be a bit technical, you have our support team to help out. Thank you again for your glowing review and for choosing MarketingBlocks. We are here to support you with all your business needs. Cheers!

Cheryl T.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Review of MarketingBlocks.ai

Ease of use and versatility is awesome, the support from Facebook group is phenomenal

Pros

As someone who is deeply involved in the realms of business finance and AI automation, I've always been on the lookout for robust marketing solutions. Hands down, every aspect and feature of MarketingBlocks fits that bill.

Cons

The only thing I don't particularly care for is that I have to be on the page in order for the data to be created. I can't go to another page and come back and the data is complete.

Thank you for your glowing review, Cheryl! We are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has been a robust marketing solution for you. It's great to know that you find our platform easy to use and versatile. We also take pride in providing phenomenal support to all our users, and it pleases us that you have experienced it firsthand. We value your business and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

One for All - All for One.

I have a great platform and tool to manage my own marketing assets as a Fintech Lifestyle Coach and to recommend to all my clients.

Pros

The power a user has to develop his/her business marketing assets and the consistent brand image across different marketing assets is amazing.

Cons

The user interface is simple, its meeds to be more professional. But the ease to use is super easy.

Thank you for sharing your experience with MarketingBlocks! We're thrilled to hear that you find the power to develop your business marketing assets and maintain a consistent brand image across various platforms to be amazing. It's fantastic that MarketingBlocks serves as a great platform and tool for managing your marketing assets as a Fintech Lifestyle Coach. We appreciate your feedback regarding...

SM

Suzi M.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

It's Been A Game Changer For My Business!

I've been using Marketingblocks for a few months now and let me tell you, I am obsessed! It's seriously been a game-changer for my business, I can't even put it into words. From saving me time, headache, stress and creating really valuable content for my clients it's just so good. And it's just the beginning of AI technology, but Marketingblocks is already blowing my mind with its top-quality content and endless options. I've tried other AI platforms, but nothing compares to Marketingblocks! I'm so stoked to see what they have in store next!

Pros

I love that I can put all of my work into different folders for different projects. I LOVE the ChatBlock feature and use it all day every day for a multitude of tasks and jobs. Everything is just SO easy to use and I'm still finding more features that I have yet to put into play. I was even able to restore a photo of my Grandfather when he was 18 and it had been folded, torn and written on with a pen. I restored it to near perfect. That one task alone was just beyond brilliant. The content created is really top quality and not often do I have to give the prompt again or reword it because it nails it nearly every time. I'm just loving all of it!

Cons

I really haven't found any cons yet. I've played with nearly all of the huge range of options and still learning but I'm using it every day and nothing I have come across yet that I've use have I thought could be better.

Thank you so much for your detailed and positive review, Suzi! We are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has been a game-changer for your business and that you love the features and the quality of the assets created. It's fantastic to know that you find it easy to use and that it has saved you time and stress while creating valuable content for your clients. We appreciate your feedback and are excited to continue providing you with top-quality content and innovative AI technology.

Gabriel Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

An Excellent AI Platform for Beginners to Experts, with Well Defined Roadmap to Grow

I am extremely happy to have picked MarketingBlocks. It is my main AI platform for copywriting.

Pros

First of all, ease of use. Its "results specific input FORM" is easy to learn and master. The "Custom FORM" feature allows experts to streamline their work. The ongoing development of features is just amazing and extremely useful. For example: "FORM" to generate the Persona of Ideal Clients.AI tools for voice-over, image editing, and video creation are out of this world. AI-assisted "Landing Page/Website" creation allows even a first-time business owner talks control their online marketing efforts with ease. This is a game-changer for the current economy.

Cons

Because this platform and AI technologies are constantly improving and maturing, one must have a mindset of a self-learner and participate in all online workshops and forums to take full advantage of MarketingBlocks.Having MarketingBlocks will not give you much of an advantage, other than the ability to do some amazing image editing & create AI images. The POWER comes from using your existing knowledge to drive "MarketingBlocks" to allow it to CREATE.We are considering creating a series of Marketing Course based on MarketingBlocks.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Gabriel. Your positive feedback warms our hearts. Our commitment to delivering an exceptional experience through our product and support is unwavering, and it brings us immense joy to know that you've experienced it firsthand. Here's to many more positive experiences - Cheers!

Manuel C.

My new All-in-One AI marketing solution

Since I started using MarketingBlocks.ai, I have been able to create stunning visual content that engages my audience and drives conversions. The AI-generated images and art are of high quality, and I can't tell the difference between them and those created by humans.MB has streamlined my marketing efforts, and what used to take me days to complete, I can now do in minutes.I have already closed two clients thanks to the software's ability to write emails, ads, and other marketing text for me.MarketingBlocks.ai is an excellent tool for businesses looking to enhance their online presence and streamline their marketing efforts. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an all-in-one AI-powered marketing assistant and Digital Marketing agencies like us.

Pros

I thought it was to good to be true before I came as a customer. Guys I love MB.Easy to use: MarketingBlocks.ai is user-friendly and intuitive.I have everything I need in one place, eliminating the need for multiple software for different functionsThe "create a book feature" is amazing and landing page creator is super easy to use.To me, the price and time I get in exchange using it is a no brainer compared with all the tools I used before.I have just had a zoom meeting suppolrt with [sensitive content hidden] that helped me solve something with a Landing page I created in 10 minutes

Cons

I thought it will be great to Improve the usability of the dashboard. but today I see they improved it a lot. so the one cons I had it is gone.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Manuel. We are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has been such a valuable tool for your marketing needs. We are especially glad to hear that you find the Book writer and landing page builder to be amazing and easy to use. Furthermore, we are delighted to hear that the software's ability to write emails, ads, and other marketing texts has helped you close two clients already. Thank you for recommending MarketingBlocks to others, and here's to more wins with MarketingBlocks. Cheers!

CC

Caterina C.

E-Learning, self-employed

A game changer

There aren't enough words to describe how incredible your platform is. I loved it before creating my review for it and then realized how much more it was capable of, while creating the review.

Pros

I can get 99 percent of my work done with Marketing Blocks. This saves me a ton of time and money.

Cons

I would love to simply input a product idea and have it auto generate the entire course for me. You can create course but you manually have to input the steps. Not difficult but it would be nice to just click on courses and have the entire thing there and ready. It would also be great if you had your own built in autoresponder.

Thank you for sharing your experience with MarketingBlocks, Caterina! We are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has saved you time and money, allowing you to get 99% of your work done in one place. We're committed to providing you with the best service and tools to make your work even more efficient and enjoyable. We appreciate your feedback about automatically generating courses and having a built-in autoresponder, and we will take that into consideration for future updates. Thank you once again for your amazing review and for choosing MarketingBlocks. We look forward to continuing to serve you and exceed your expectations.

KL

Kenneth L.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

MarketingBlocks is Awesome!

From the day I purchased, I have been quite happy with MarketingBlocks. Its ease of use, power, and flexibility have made it a daily go-to product for me. I recommend it to any business owner who plans to market their business.

Pros

MarketingBlocks is a comprehensive platform for any marketer or business owner. It includes almost all the functions needed for marketing. I particularly like chatbots, AI writing tools, and web page development tools. There are too many other functions included in the platform to mention. For the price, nothing out there comes close to the functionality included in MarketingBlocks.

Cons

The one main issue I had with MarketingBlocks was the lack of CRM functionality. Everything else I needed was included. However, the about-to-be-released version 3.0 removes this issue. Other than this, I have been quite happy with the platform. The support has been exceptional, and the training opportunities provided have been plentiful.

Thank you, Kenneth, for sharing your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that MarketingBlocks has become your go-to tool daily. We strive to provide ease of use, power, and flexibility to our users, and we are glad that we have met your expectations. Thank you for recommending MarketingBlocks to other business owners. We truly value your support and appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.

JR

Janine R.

Marketing Blocks - A Review to Help Older Users

As an Affiliate Marketer, Marketing Block is great for new landing pages and info documents. and now that I am starting a blog, it will be essential for creating content for the posts.

Pros

I did not grow up with computers in the classroom; I learned how to use them in my forties. Marketing Blocks makes it easy for me to make landing pages, write content, even make videos. Every area is explained with step by step videos, so it is easy to learn for someone my age.

Cons

When I first joined Marketing Blocks, the AI component was not available. It is a game changer and the way of the future. It is much better other AI programs.There is a lot of information to learn all at once. I would like a glossary of terms so that beginners could understand what is meant by certain words.

Thank you for your detailed review, Janine. We are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has made it easy for you to navigate the world of marketing. We appreciate your feedback about the AI component and your suggestion for a glossary of terms for beginners. We'll take these into consideration for future improvements. It's great to know that MarketingBlocks has been beneficial for your affiliate marketing and will be essential for your new blog. We're here to support you every step of the way and provide you with the best instructions and AI capabilities. Thank you for choosing MarketingBlocks and for your 5-star rating. We're delighted to have you as a satisfied customer and look forward to continuing to assist you in your marketing journey.

gD

garland D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Get Your Marketing Assets Done Quickly Using MarketingBlocks AI.

Very good

Pros

Ai Content, Lead Pages and Videos are very impactful. MarketingBlocks Al is easy to use and easily intergrates with your business. It's AI content, lead pages and videos with voiceovers are very impactful.

Cons

The video are too long to make. 10 mins is a long time to wait for the page to refresh. And it would be nice be able to make the videos at atleast 3 lengths, maybe 30, 45 and 60 seconds.

Thank you for your review, Garland! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you find MarketingBlocks' AI content, lead pages, and videos impactful and easy to use. It's great to know that they integrate well with your business. Regarding the length of the videos and the page refresh time, we understand your concerns. We are constantly working to improve our platform, and your feedback will be taken into consideration for future updates. Overall, we are glad that you are satisfied with our services and find them beneficial. Thank you for choosing MarketingBlocks, and we look forward to continuing to assist you in the future!

DP

David P.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

A God Send....

The ultimate time saver. If you need to write specific copy for anything, this is your business partner right here. I love this program. I'm usually skeptical about suck things, but i must say that the experience this program comes through Big Time - EVERY TIME. Thank you team for creating this wonderful piece of software!

Pros

The program writes the best copy you could want in an AI program. You don't need a copywriter, or hire out and lose out on profits. It's now all in house at the palm of your hand. This is worth the price alone.

Cons

The design section features are weak. I'd like to see more options in that area. As a brander, i can understand the difficulty, but it does provide a basic design framework. But this alone would not stop me from being an advocate for the product. I'm sure improvements will be made moving forward.

Thank you, David, for your comprehensive review of MarketingBlocks. We are thrilled to hear that our program has been able to meet your expectations and provide you with excellent copywriting assistance. We understand the importance of saving time and maximizing profits, and we're glad that MarketingBlocks has been able to deliver in that aspect. Regarding the design section, we appreciate your feedback and understand that more options would be beneficial. Rest assured, we are continuously working on improving our features and will consider your suggestion for future updates. Once again, thank you for your kind words and support. We are delighted to have you as a satisfied customer and look forward to serving you in the future.

Rusty G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

My review on MarketingBlocks AI Bundle.

I just recently implemented MarketingBlocks AI bundle into my company and am very impressed with its results. As opposed to other systems where you need to purchase one software, then another software, then another, MarketingBlocks AI is an all-in-one complete package. The training has also been extremely helpful during this process because they guided me through all of the steps. Overall, using MarketingBlocks AI has been a terrific experience and has improved my overall financial position!

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive user interface Automated AI designed marketing campaigns that are highly customizable Using AI-powered data from making videos, to emails, to blog content, and much more. Ability to integrate with third-party services like CRM, email marketing platforms, etc. Comprehensive analytics dashboard for tracking performance of campaignsFree upgrades

Cons

I was going to mention Spokesperson style videos, but they recently made it available for free to all existing (and former) users. I also was going to mention Transcriber, but they recently made it available for free to all existing (and former) users.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Rusty. Your positive feedback warms our hearts. Our commitment to delivering an exceptional experience through our product and support is unwavering, and it brings us immense joy to know that you've experienced it firsthand. Here's to many more positive experiences - Cheers!

Andre A.

Management Consulting, self-employed

MarketingBlocks has been a lifesaver!

MarketingBlocks has been a lifesaver! I used to struggle with tasks like content creation, website design, and video creation. I was amazed by how easy MarketingBlocks was to use and the countless hours it has saved me. I was able to create a 6-month content plan and schedule social media posts, articles, and newsletters in hours rather than months. The outreach scripts and emails have also gotten me much, much better engagement. I even created my first TikTok video using the platform! I highly recommend MarketingBlocks for anyone looking to streamline their processes and grow their business.

Pros

The ease of use and the intuitiveness, it's very natural to use an doesn't require me to think in a different way.

Cons

I would like the machine learning to continue improving so that it responds better to different prompts

Thank you for your detailed review, Andre. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has been a lifesaver for you. We are glad that the platform's ease of use and intuitiveness have made your tasks much easier and saved you countless hours. We understand your desire for continued improvement and trust us, we are constantly working on enhancing our features. The New AI Video Creator and GPT-4 experience are evidence of our commitment. Thank you for choosing MarketingBlocks as your go-to platform for content creation, website design, and video creation. We're delighted that it has helped streamline your processes and grow your business.

Steve B.

Financial Services, self-employed

The ultimate marketing assistant!

Pros

This AI-powered platform is designed to help you meet your marketing goals with ease. It's like having a team of marketing experts at your fingertips. - Affordable- Drag and Drop landing page builder- The best 'spokesperson' generator I've ever used- many different modules included like AI writing, chat bots, video maker, site maker, voice-over, graphic designer and more.

Cons

The early version of MarketingBlocks was a little rough and the image creation tool did some very strange things, but it's all since been streamlined and corrected.

Thank you for your glowing review, Steve! We are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has been such a valuable tool for you. We are constantly working to improve our platform and streamline any rough edges, so it's great to know that you've noticed the improvements. Thank you again for your review and recommendation. We look forward to continuing to assist you with all your marketing needs!

AL

Araje L.

Marketing Blocks Review

writing content for post and ads for myself and clients. Looking to use it for website content next

Pros

The main feature I use daily in the content writing for ads, FB post and I use it for video scripts and ideas. It it is definitely a time saver.

Cons

I would like to see integration with CRM's, Also video tool become more robust

Hello Araje! We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear that MarketingBlocks has become an essential tool for your daily content writing needs, from ads and Facebook posts to video scripts. We're thrilled that it's proven to be a time saver for you! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on areas for improvement. Integrations with CRM and enhancing the video tool are great suggestions, and we'll certainly consider them as we plan future updates to provide a more comprehensive experience. We're excited to hear that you're planning to use MarketingBlocks for website content as well. Thank you for choosing MarketingBlocks for your content creation journey!

AB

Andrea B.

Design, self-employed

My marketing Blocks Review

I am delighted with this software.

Pros

This is a software that I have been waiting for! It does so many things for me now and saves time. When you have your own business, it is hard to do everything yourself. Marketing Blocks takes care of the marketing side of things for me and gets the work done. It's like having an employee on your team with the exception that you don't have to pay them a wage.

Cons

I guess that I am inpatient to wait for the next instalment to come next on marketing blocks as I just want more software sections to come.

Thank you for the stellar 5-star rating, Andrea! Your positive feedback warms our hearts. Our commitment to delivering an exceptional experience through our product and support is unwavering, and it brings us immense joy to know that you've experienced it firsthand. Here's to many more positive experiences - Cheers!

BT

Bhupen T.

Accounting, self-employed

arketing Block is Mine blowing

it helped me to generate images, write articles create videos and many other things. really appreciate.

Pros

"I recently started using MarketingBlocks for my business and I'm blown away by how easy and effective it is. The platform has all the tools I need to create and manage my marketing campaigns in one place, and the AI-powered suggestions and insights have been invaluable in helping me optimize my strategy. Plus, the customer support team is always responsive and helpful. I highly recommend MarketingBlocks to anyone looking to streamline their marketing efforts and drive better results."

Cons

I can't say about the cons right now it's helping me in many ways.

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience, Bhupen! We are thrilled to hear that MarketingBlocks has been instrumental in streamlining your marketing efforts and delivering better results for your business. We are also delighted to hear that our customer support team has been responsive and helpful. We strive to provide excellent support to our users, and it's fantastic to know that we have met your expectations. Thank you for recommending MarketingBlocks to others! We truly appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to assist you with all your marketing needs.