Rilla Logo

Suggested alternatives

servicetrade
jobber
service-fusion

Being able to check and monitor our sales guys process and help coach them to be better salesman has been a blessing. Rilla has made virtual coaching a simple and smooth seamless process.
Rilla's features in general are great and the ease of use on both the mobile side and office side are great.
My experience has been fantastic, I use Rilla multiple times every day for my clients, and has helped to improve my quality of appointments significantly.
Sometimes the transcripts are wrong and can mess with the analytics.
I wish it was more accurate when I'm driving that it would pick that up and it would stop recording. Sometimes I forget I have it recording.
We have some dead zones in our area which can lead to a Rilla recording terminating early, before the call is over.

TH

Thaer H.

Rilla it does it all

Rilla has helped me in sales and compares like no other I don’t say this much but I think they need to raise there prices we make back ten fold using Rilla

Pros

I love that I can go back and listen to conversations

Cons

I do not like that u can’t listen in live to anything that may be happening

AA

Amanda A.

Utilities, 501-1,000 employees

Used with in home sales.

As a whole the program is very useful for self accountability as well as finding training opportunities.

Pros

Its a helpful tool to look back on a deal that may not have gone as expected, to find the mistake and work to correct it.

Cons

Depending on the key words entered, sometimes the % accuracy may not be completely on. Care needs taken when set up.

AW

Alex W.

My experience with Rilla as a Rep

10/10 I use it daily and review my recordings weekly while getting to learn from other more tenured reps on the team and in other territories in the state.

Pros

The data I get helps me learn what went well in my appointments while getting to revisit the Audio when needing to remember small details like dogs name or email spelling for customer.

Cons

The pre meeting notification is tough to swipe away and phone vibrates viciously .

CT

Charles T.

Construction, 1-10 employees

RILLA is changing the whole direction of the industry

We love RILLA as Sales Coaches. I also sell in the house and find it extremely helpful to find ways of bettering my performance in the house.

Pros

RILLA has continued to increase their accuracy and effectiveness. The software bring scientific data to the sales industry instead of best guess that we have used for more than 30 years.

Cons

The only con we have found is that it is pretty costly.

JW

Justin W.

Definitely recommend Rilla

Rilla has been a great tool for us to help train our reps.

Pros

Rilla allows me to hear my reps without taking time from my day to do ride alongs. It has great speech analytics that allow the reps to listen to themselves and colleagues to improve their skills.

Cons

Small bugs here and there but there is no major complaints so far.

JR

Justus R.

Helpful tool

Pros

Accessing old conversation with clients has supported me in developing my craft with precision.

Cons

It took me a while to get use to the big brother aspect. But now I view it as a tool to help and not hurt me

MK

Maile K.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Ridealong solution

I truly find Rilla an absolute benefit for companies balancing the overhead of proper oversight, while hiring positions that can positively impact revenue rather than create a drag.

Pros

The ability to ridealong with multiple sites, in various timezones is phenomenal. Providing feedback by video or text is imperative to various learning styles.

Cons

Engaging my team into usage for their own benefit has been a challenge. My hope is that there will be a feature for Techs to perform their own "ridealongs" with interactive feedback incorporating any mgmt feedback as well as insights from Top Techs.

BB

Ben B.

Construction, 201-500 employees

End of Ride Along Review

Pros

It is a great way to manage a sales team to make sure that the messaging about product is delivered the correct way to keep the brand on point. It allows an ease to help sales reps develop and become more productive.

Cons

The audio capture can be difficult to hear. Also, there are other apps that we utilize while using Rilla that will stop Rill and not get the complete appointment.

DK

Danny K.

Interperspective

Great company and amazing product... if your into making your sales team 10x better

Pros

The ability to recognize potential areas of growth quickly

Cons

It stops recording prior to my appointment being done

JA

Joshua A.

Renewables & Environment, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Real Deal

It’s exceedingly useful. Allows me to really monitor my weaknesses and double down on my strengths

Pros

That it allows me to genuine pick up on patterns.

Cons

Turns off if the app is closed without recording

PM

Pete M.

Next-Gen Training and Accountability

Groundbreaking technology with a great team that helps you analyze and learn how to best work with your team and making improvements day in and day out.

Pros

deploying RILLA with our sales reps, allows us to maintain stringent standards and control over everything that is being said, taught and followed through.

Cons

With over a year and use, we have yet to find any negatives in using the product. Either in the user experience, the customer service, or the deployment of the program.

MA

Mike A.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Saving SO much time!

Rilla has been a WONDERFUL tool to add to my repertoire! It has saved me HOURS of time allowing me to really focus in on what matters most, customer satisfaction.

Pros

Rilla allows me the ability to "ridealong" with any sales rep all across the country. It's audio capture and speech-to-text are highly accurate.

Cons

Trusting that a sales rep is going to turn on Rilla prior to arriving at an appointment is my only hang-up.

BC

Bob C.

Game Changer

Rilla has changed the way we train, coach, and support our sales team. It saves us loads of time and increases our efficiency and performance.

Pros

We love not wasting time driving to ride alongs and having the ability to easily pick and choose which appointments to listen.

Cons

The hardest part was implementation with our team and gaining buy in. It took time but we've got it in a good place.

AM

Adam M.

Brothers Services Company Rilla Review

An excellent tool for training, coaching, and continued development of our sales team.

Pros

I like that I can use it for new hire and ongoing training.

Cons

When we first start with Rilla the trackers were not always accurate, but it seems like that has since been resolved.

JD

Jason D.

Worth The Money

Pros

Being able to listen to a representative in a home with out spending the time driving around with them. This tool makes us more productive.

Cons

Some times it doesn't get the right person transcribed.

MC

Mike C.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Worth every penny

I love it. Highly useful software I am using to help multiple people with small tuning in the proposal or presentation steps

Pros

It lets me hear what is going on in a home without my influence like a normal ride along. I get more natural feedback to analyze

Cons

It takes a few days for it to learn the voice pattern of each individual so first weeks transcription is jumbled

JA

Jody A.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

It works great

Overall Rillavoice is a great tool that I use everyday to follow up and review after a meeting.

Pros

I love the availability to go back and listen to what was said and be able to adjust in areas I may have gone wrong.

Cons

Talk to text isn’t great. It does not translate exactly what is said

ND

Nalani D.

Rilla is the new jam!

Pros

I love that it allows me to do "ride alongs" with my field staff and still be available in the office for the rest of my staff. It allows for me to see in real time what is happening and be able to provide coaching to the techs to help them improve their communication skills. As we dial in on the communication styles, it in turn allows them to be me effective in their sales skills.

Cons

The toughest part about all of it is getting the techs to be onboard with the program and understand the importance of the program and how helpful it can.

JT

Jeffrey T.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Analytics of Sales call

Awesome tool to compare your analytics to othrts and then track your improvements

Pros

While in the middle of a sales call you are caught up in the moment and it can be difficult to objectively review how the call went afterwards. The ability to see the transcription is eye opening. Couple that with the analytics comparing key components like percentage of time you talked verses customer is terrific

Cons

Our sales calls last for hours not minutes it severely drains my battery while using

TG

Travis G.

Use Rilla for rep improvement

I truly enjoy Rilla. I think it is one of the most powerful tools a manager can use to create an environment of improvement.

Pros

I like the immediate feedback Rilla gives reps and management. I also use it for running my meetings. I provides real time data and analytics to improve.

Cons

Sales rep buy in can be tough. Many times they will see it as a micromanaging tool. As a manager, it will be up to you to develop their trust, and use it appropriately.

MS

Megan S.

Person Rilla Review

I love how it is so easily at your finger tips. It is a great source to give feed back and review the daily process.

Pros

My favorite thing about Rilla is how we can put notes in for the technicians to see. There are so many ways to give feedback to them right at their fingertips.

Cons

I feel like it is alot to learn. I learn best by going step by step and doing it at the same time. Short Videos on how to would be really helpful in all areas.

CK

Chad K.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Technician

My sales have went up since I’ve started using rilla with ability to listen to tip techs all over the country in our company and see how they present the products.

Pros

I like to be able to listen to top tech customer encounters to see how they present products and what makes them successful- it’s like riding along with out riding along

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about rilla

DW

Dan W.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

10/10 would recommend. Easy to use, great way to leave technicians good feedback on what they're doing. It's like reviewing game film which is way more effective for coaching.

Pros

Getting a true picture of what's happening on calls rather than trusting the technician's judgement

Cons

It could be really boring at times but I think the Ridealongs feature will help with that

CK

Christian K.

Awesome Program to Help Techs Sell Better

Pros

I enjoyed how easy it was to do quick help for techs and help them consider how to better approach their calls. It also gave me a great view of how skilled each tech is at each step of the call.

Cons

I really like the keyboard controls but wish there was an easy reminder shown somewhere on screen while using the program.

AC

Adam C.

Great product. Highly recommend

Overall this is a great product. I think it’s a game changer for sales.

Pros

For in home sales this product is a must. Adoption with the team can be a challenge but when you use it the right way it’s a benefit to everyone.

Cons

The iPad app needs to be improved. It makes it hard to use. Looking forward to the update