UChat Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.49/10

Reviews by rating

Extremely powerful software that automates my business. Responsive support and team who are very serious about constantly improving their product.
I found this software to be extremely powerful for a "no-code" developer like myself. Uchat have some very unique feature enabling you to build very powerful automations.
The omnichannel feature to connect with all major communication channels in one place is amazing. Also, the bot builder is perfectly intuitive.
I desperately want a web chatbot that you can embed on your own website.
There are many Uchat-certified users you can rely in in case you get stuck though.

Ahmad Fikri M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The Best Chatbot Platform Ever!

Pros

The first thing is it allows many channels, even for the lowest tier. I would say the deal is a win-win situation. Before this I use chatfuel, I migrated into a third-party script I bought in Codecanyon. Then, Uchat offers some good deals. So, after several months of using the platform, I was satisfied with the flow builder, the hassle-free while creating the chat flow, the user are free to build the...

Cons

Every platform would encounter some unexpected bugs. That's normal, and the main concern for users might be how fast they respond to the user. Not to say that I dislike their response; it's just that maybe the team can improve it from time to time. Some issues related to several users does not understand the UChat offering. Maybe UChat team can improve the way they deliver the message to their future user. Perhaps with more interesting infographics, some users might prefer to watch videos. Overall, I satisfied with the services offered by UChat.

DC

Dean C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Uchat Changed the life of myself and my company with it's easy to use software.

I am just massively impressed, would 100% recommend.

Pros

One of the most beneficial things we used Uchat for was it's automations and flows, it enabled us without the use of many DM setters to generate hundreds of thousands in dollars to enabled us to get the 2 comma club award at clickfunnels. The second best thing about it is probably the support we've received, would 100% recommend this platform, been a trust Uchatter since we discovered the platform.

Cons

Nothing at the moment, I'm yet to see something I'm disappointed in, I panicked at one point and thought the data was erased but it was my fault as I'd simply clicked on the wrong workspace (I was tired)

SK

Subin K.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Good Platform

Pros

It is a good platform to create and deploy your chatbots. Easy to use. Good Support from the team as well.

Cons

No cons found yet since the product used

Mv

Mark v.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

This platform saved my business!

I have been working with UChat over a year now and having seen the development and the stability of the platform it is an absolute gamechanger for me. No longer have to worry about being able to build a certain automation as the platform is feature-rich and always evolving to that next level

Pros

The fact that this platform has so many features and integrations that you can easily combine it with any other business software you might be using. You can automate most of your business processes as far as up to 90% which is amazing if you think about it

Cons

I would like to see that the separate channels currently provided be integrated as an omnichannel structure instead. This will reduce building time and it allows to interact with a user from a single inbox no matter which channel they reach you on rather than needing to login to each individual channel

Joshua L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Outstanding Omni-channel Chatbot inn the market!

Since the company is constantly changing, there are features that may have bugs, But this is very minimal. All in all, Uchat is committed in making the system better and better.

Pros

Uchat is constantly improving and improvising. Only few years, Uchat has expanded into supporting more than 10 different social media chatbots, which is amazing! The team is constantly upgrading the system.

Cathy R.

Best in Features!

Pros

I like UChat for it's features and the team behind it. Almost everyday they are introducing new features or feature updates. They are also in the look out of new technology that can be implemented in UChat that will benefit its users. One of most advanced chatbot platform in the world today.

Cons

Their reporting and analytics sections can use some improvement.

Miguel D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The chatbot you need to conquer the world

I started using Uchat for an Instagram project, it was very easy to get everything settled. I used other chatbots solutions before and I can say Uchat is the best by far.

Pros

-Omnichanel. One chatbot that can be connected to all your platforms and social profiles.-Instagram special features. Replying to comments on posts and stories.-Integrations. You can easily add users to Google Sheets or to a newsletter list.-Ecommerce. It integrates with several e-commerce solutions and actually you can build your own store with Uchat.

Cons

So far everything has been great, sometimes the platform may look intimidating but they have many tutorials to help.

Zin Min T.

The Most Advanced AI Chatbot Platform

Overall experience is very good for me. It has advanced features and also tutorials and support for that.

Pros

User-friendly interface,Customizable to match branding,Integrations with popular messaging apps,AI-powered for improved user experience,Ability to handle multiple conversations simultaneously,Cost-effective compared to live chat support,Can be used 24/7, providing round-the-clock support.

Cons

It fixes all my need. Hope pricing for subscribers can be more affordable than existing plan.

Mohit J.

Uchat is the best Chatbot System in the Market

Uchat helps me to convert my daily messengers to my leads and helping me to take them to my funnel. It has also helped me in increasing the sales.

Pros

It being ominchannel and deep integrations with other tools is the best.

Cons

I would love to have Indian Companies integrated with Uchat, for example SMS chatbot from Indian Companies integrated with Uchat.

Keith H.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Best Omni channel chatbot tool on the market

UCHAT since launch has always been responsive and helpful. They respond to tickets in the Facebook group in less than 1 days time. The software platform has always been stable. New updates are consistent. I mainly purchased because Voice is one of be the channels they support. IVR are under rated and great for any business.

Pros

I like how easy it is to build chatbots that integrate my own applications. The IVR system is easy to build and you can program it to take payments over the phone.

Cons

I'm 100 satisfied with the product and customer service provided by the UCHAT team.

WM

Williams M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

An ever-evolving chatbot tool

I have tried other similar tools, but UChat has surprised me by its power in features, fair price and continuous improvement of the development team behind it. I also like that they have published the Roadmap that allows you to see the innovations that they will implement and the possible upcoming improvements.

Pros

It is a tool that provides all the features from the cheapest plan, unlike other similar tools, which release advanced features only for more expensive plans.

Cons

The learning curve is a bit high, but it is worth learning as it allows you to develop very interesting things.

Hirman R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Uchat it the godfather of chatbot !

I've started building automated AI-powered solutions using chatbots since 2017. That was the time there are no 'noise' or 'light' on chatbots in Malaysia. I can say I'm one of the pioneers here in my country. I've been working and testing various chatbot platforms. Most are drag-and-drop platforms purely for time and cost saving. I started with Manychat then moved to Chatfuel then to Activechat (as a strategic partner) then now as a business partner in Uchat. I also has tested some other platforms such as Mobile monkey, FlowXO, Botstar, and various others that i can't remember the name.From all those tests and works, i can safely say that Uchat is at the very top, the Grand Daddy of Chatbot in a child form 😍

Pros

All of it, but mainly because of the vas features and useability. Flexible and reliable and the same time. All-in-one platform for all business needs, not just chatbot, but also email, live chat, e-commerce, and much more. It is worth every penny invested

Cons

While the platform is considered still young, there is room for improvement such as the server resources limits. I trust the limit will be increased from time to time. Othe than that, i have no other reason not to love this platform

Luciano Z.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Integration' is the keyword

Overall experience more than positive: the company receives and processes user requests in a streamlined and fast way. The ability to integrate with the most popular communication channels on the market, including voice and SMS, is excellent.

Pros

UChat makes workflow simple, modular and structured. Thanks to deep and effective integrations, each channel finds its own communication paradigm for automation. In just a few clicks, flows with sophisticated logic can be created, whether they are conversational, workflow or function flows.

Cons

If I had to find fault, I find that the GUI could be refreshed and made more contemporary, but these are really minimal aspects. It would be great if you could create a multichannel bot, drawing it once, so that it could be declined in the different channels without having to recreate the whole system.

JE

Jason E.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Can't go wrong with Uchat. It's incredible!

The Uchat platform is incredible. Then you add the team. Then you add the integrations (particularly AI) and it can't be beat. It really is that good.

Pros

Their team is top notch. They listen to their customers. They provide incredible educational resources. They implement new features all the time. I don't know how they do it it all. It's amazing.

Cons

I used to say reports, but in the last couple of months they have really improved this area.... Now, if I had to say something, I'd probably say that their team is I know this isn't a disadvantage, but the team releases new features so quickly, I always feel like I'm behind. So,

JW

Juliana W.

UChat shake things up!!

I never imagined I could find a single tool that could help me integrate chatbot services, automations, and other functionalities until I discovered UChat. Since I started using UChat, things around has become so much easier. Now, I can automate repetitive tasks such as answering frequently asked questions, collecting customer information, and sending personalized messages without having to spend hours of my day. Furthermore, the platform has an easy-to-use interface and a wide variety of integrations, making the setup process even smoother. I highly recommend!

Pros

- Easy integrations- Tutorials available at every step- Explainer materials provided- Easy to get in touch with support team- Doesn't limit itself to obvious features- Listens to customers to bring new innovations and conveniencesOverall, UChat provides "peace of mind" so that you can carry on with your tasks, knowing that the support team is there to assist you and you don't have to put your life on hold to resolve a simple issue.

Cons

The only downside I would mention is that there may be a learning curve involved, but that's the case with any new tool or process you need to implement. However, for those who are familiar with this type of technology or have seen it before, even briefly, they shouldn't have any trouble adapting to it. In my experience, among the tools I've tested, UChat definitely has the most user-friendly dashboard that is easy to understand and adapt to

Richenel v.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Our fully automated agency with Uchat

In our agency, time ( efficiency) is very important. Uchat saves us a lot of time. Before, we had to tie different tools together in order to have a seamless workflow. Together with their other tool Airchatty CRM we have a complete toolset to run our marketing agency.

Pros

Uchat gives my agency the full possibility to automate marketing and sales processes.

Cons

Uchat is a powerful product but you need to invest some time in getting familiar with the settings. But once you understand the way it works, it saves a lot of time.

YU

Yvens U.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

i've tried many, and many don't come close

While it has a lot of features, uchat still manages to be easy to use. they also have a lot of tutorials.

Pros

I have many tools, and it seems like Uchat has just about all the features all my tools have. I didn't have to buy all the tools i have. All the features are on one platform and don't have to fight to integrate many tools together any more. I also like the templates. they are very advanced with detail explanation of what the template does. I can build an advanced bot easily, with these templates, for clients.

Cons

Probably the UI for the website bot (they're improve it over time). i'd like it to be like intercom's UI

SS

Sushant S.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Uchat + Airchatty CRM is an unbeatable combo [All in one Marketing Automation]

Simple and easy-to-understand UX UI, Takes minutes to set up your first chat botIntegration with Pabbly Connect is a big plus pointBeautifully made Mobile app

Pros

It makes my life easy by saving 10+ hours of time for me and my support agents for queries from customers.It can also upsell products to my existing clients.With complex automations - there's a world of possibility that can be created - I'm still exploring it.

Cons

Too many features and functions also being a learning curve along with it.

SJ

Sean J.

Best Chatbot Software in 2021,2022, 2023

From the Facebook user group, to the staff and then the software, it has been an amazing journey

Pros

Its price point and how powerful it is, once diving into Uchat, nothing compares.

Cons

I loved the software I have zero complaints about it from my clients or me

XC

Xavier C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Uchat, la plataforma chatbot más completa!

Estoy realmente impresionado del programa en sí además de las personas involucradas en el proyecto. Les conozco desde sus inicios y puedo afirmar que son infatigables y comprometidos con su éxito.

Pros

Las capacidades de esta plataforma son increíbles. Dispones de hasta 15 canales sobre los cuales crear un bot, además de un Omnicanal con el que un solo bot se aplica hasta en 11 canales al mismo tiempo.Las posibilidades son muy amplias y dependen en gran medida de las necesidades del usuario y de la creatividad a la hora de plasmarlo.Existe un equipo de desarrollo y didáctico que, sin descanso, se encargan de incrementar las funcionalidades. Recientemente se han añadido la integración con IA (open AI) y la posibilidad de usar un CRM de GHL para la gestión de los leads.

Cons

Curva de aprendizaje: Su uso requiere de la comprensión de la extensa gama de capacidades de la plataforma. Se puede empezar con un bot sencillo el cual podrás mejorar cuando entiendas el potencial de todo lo que tienes disponible.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

GB

Goma B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Solid Chatbot Platform with Strong Visual Design Capability, but Lacking in Templates and Tutorials

Pros

The visual design capability alone makes it a strong choice for those looking to create a chatbot for their business. Just be prepared to spend some extra time learning the ins and outs of the platform if you are new to chatbots.

Cons

While the platform is very solid and has a lot of great features, I found that it lacked templates and tutorials for many use cases. This made it a bit difficult for me to get the most out of the product, as I had to spend extra time figuring out how to use certain features

Ah

Antal h.

Internet, 11-50 employees

The Main tool you need

Pros

Omni Channel , Depth of features ease of use and overall product support

Cons

still early , some analytics could be better

Rupesh P.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

One of the Best omni-channel chatbot platform I used till now

I must say that it has exceeded my expectations.

Pros

The user-friendly interface, customizable chatbots, integration with multiple platforms, and efficient customer support make it a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to improve their customer communication and support. The chatbot feature, in particular, is a game-changer as it allows me to create personalized automated responses to my customers' queries, which saves me time and resources while improving the overall customer experience. I highly recommend uChat to any business owner looking to streamline their communication and support capabilities.

Cons

Using uChat's advanced features and functionalities may require businesses to invest additional time and resources into training their team to use the platform effectively. Due to the complexity of some of uChat's features, businesses may find them overwhelming or challenging to understand at first. However, with the right training and support, businesses can fully leverage uChat's capabilities and benefit from its numerous features.

MK

Mark K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

best chatbot builder on the market

Uchat has set the bar for chatbot builders extremely high. Uchat covers every imaginable business use case with its own chatbots and direct integrations to multiple crucial third parties like OpenAI, payment providers and CRMs. It is the core of my business at the moment.

Pros

The team is extremely responsive to innovation. They implemented ChatGPT embeddings within 48 hours after the ChatGPT API was out. And same with all other features. Amazing speed and responsiveness.

Cons

The UI could have a better design. It's ok, but feels like 2012 Websites. However, this doesn't affect the amazing functionality and usability of the tool at all.

Ulmeanu A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It is very easy to use and has many functionalities.

Pros

The platform has many useful components. You can easily develop simple and complex chatbots. It needs learning, but the community behind it helps you.

Cons

Maybe there are other bugs, but that didn't bother me because they are solved quickly.