Writesonic Reviews - Page 7

JL

Jennifer L.

Information Services, self-employed

Write Better with Writesonic

Overall my experience with Writesonic has been positive. I tried it several months ago but didn't like the writing that it gave. Last week I came back to it and have been pleasantly surprised to see additions to the features. The quality of the writing that it has produced has also increased.

Pros

Writesonic's features are easy to use. The task cards for each feature are clear and concise. The AI Article Writer 2 is my favorite. Everything that you need to write an article is right there together in one place.

Cons

The amount of credits that are needed to use each feature is not displayed on the task card. You have to click the card and then you see how many credits it takes to use the feature.

NA

Natalie A.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Recently tried writesonic

Pros

I recently tried Write Sonic, and it's a standout in the world of AI-generated content. What sets it apart is its ability to capture tone naturally, avoiding the typical robotic feel of AI writing. The product review feature is a game-changer, crafting reviews with a personalized touch. The keyword feature is another highlight. Write Sonic not only suggests keywords but also shows how they would perform. This insight is invaluable for understanding the potential impact of chosen keywords. As someone who values efficiency, I appreciate how Write Sonic streamlines content creation. It's a versatile tool for writers, marketers, and content creators alike.

Cons

Lots of things in Beta. Sometimes hard to tell where on the site i need to go to navigate certain things.

We're thrilled to hear that Writesonic stands out to you in the AI content creation space and that you've found our tone capture and keyword features beneficial! We're aware of the challenges posed by having features in beta, and we're working to improve navigation on our site to enhance user experience. Thank you for your valuable feedback—it's essential for our progress and user satisfaction!

Salem I.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

The Amazing Writesonic

Overall, my experience with the software has been super smooth. I jump on the software, and within a few minutes, I am done with my work—what a time-saving machine.

Pros

The software is straightforward to use. I like the way the dev team built the user interface. The categories are easy to locate, and selecting the best for my writing type is just one or two clicks. But it is how quick and accurate the content is generated that baffles me the most. I so much love that I no longer spend several hours cracking my head on what to put down or where to begin when creating my content. Writesonic is an excellent time-saver.

Cons

Sometimes the grammatical construction of the content generated by the software needs lots of corrections, so I have to re-work the content regarding the grammar. Also, I have always to insert all keywords into the generated content manually. I wish there is a way to list out the keywords, and then the software uses it to generate the content. That will really make it super cool.

GS

Gianluca S.

Research, 201-500 employees

Brillian AI tool

I am fine and amazed with such powerfull tool than is set to be a game-changer in many fields

Pros

WriteSonic can save a lot of time by automating the writing process. It can quickly generate text, suggest phrasing, and rephrase content. It increases productivity since writers can produce more content in less time, which can increase productivity and output. It provides inspiration as it can suggest topics and ideas for writing, which can be helpful when a writer is feeling uninspired or stuck. It improves writing skills by analyzing and generating text that can help writers identify and learn from their writing weaknesses.

Cons

One may argue about the limited creativity since it may lack the creativity and nuance of human writing. It may struggle to produce unique or nuanced content. Sometimes it has limited understanding limited understanding of context, tone, and intent since it is based on AI not on behavioural aspects. It may produce text that is technically correct but not appropriate for the situation. It also set a dependence path since if a writer becomes too reliant on AI writing tools, they may struggle to write without them. This could limit their ability to develop their own writing skills. With regards to costs, WriteSonic can be expensive to use, which may be a barrier for some writers.

Chisom N.

The best content writer

I am just too happy with software.

Pros

The ease and detailed system. I have used article forge and jarvis, but write sonic is the one that is worth the money. Their full article writer is God sent. I don't know how to personally thank the team.

Cons

It is not promoted like Jarvis AI and article forge.

Syed M.

Construction, 11-50 employees

One stop shop for all your creative content generation

As a new content creator its hard to quickly adapt the tips and trick for your content to stand out and use keywording and other SEO related tricks, with Writesonic's advanced AI system it made me from zero to hero in a matter of seconds and I just loved it and now I feel I can do better and better.

Pros

The most helpful thing was the that it helped me change the topic headline into something more search friendly and likeable, then it helped me with a sub heading break down which was even more impressive as this stuff takes time to do but Writesonic made it as simple as possible.

Cons

The daily limit to your creativity is the only thing i liked the least about the software.

luz mary R.

the platform that has pushed me to write 10 times faster

One of the things I appreciate most is the variety of tools and features it offers. From generating ideas for titles and introductions, to SEO optimization and customizable writing tone, these additional features have made my writing process much easier and more efficient.

Pros

What I liked the most is its ability to generate quality content quickly and efficiently. The artificial intelligence behind the platform is truly impressive, as it is able to analyze and understand the context of a question or request and provide relevant and consistent answers.In addition, it has a wide variety of tools and features that make the writing process much easier and more practical. I was able to generate ideas for titles, introductions, and conclusions, get keyword recommendations to improve SEO, and even customize the tone and style of my writing.

Cons

Although it offers a wide range of templates and tools, there may be times when you want even more customization options. While the platform allows you to adjust the tone and style of the text, adding more variables and customizable options could expand the creative possibilities even further.

AC

Arnab C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Good for creating and researching content

I had a pleasant experience with Writesonic.

Pros

The prompt implementation. Because everybody doesn't know how to give prompts to generative ai.

Cons

well, there are no cons currently. I was using other generative AI tools but there were some issues with training and giving them the right prompts.

JC

Joff C.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

A stand out amongst AI content tools

First time writing a complete article for me, and it had )%plagiarism. Brilliant

Pros

Generating high-quality content is a challenge for many businesses. A blank white page can be my worst nightmare, and I’m often not sure how to get started, where to look, or what I should say. Writesonic uses artificial intelligence to generate high-quality sales copy for my business, saving me time and money by automating the process and giving me the best chance of success with my marketing campaigns. Writing content can be time consuming and difficult. You need to stay on top of the latest trends and changes in your industry, but you can’t be everywhere at once. It learns from your existing content and creates more of the same, so you always have new material to work with.

Cons

It is easy to get carried away and use up your quota of credits. The free tools are great starting points, but with a monthly limit on credits, this can evaporate if you're not careful.

Vlad I.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It's a super sonic content writing helper for our digital marketing business!

The content topic accuracy is just mind-blowing. The AI just knows what people search on the internet. It's crucial for our small digital marketing agency. It allows us to replace several newbies and automate the process of content production, whether it is a blog post, page copy, social media post, or text. One of the most helpful tools for us was the content title generator. It's so easy now to start with proper SEO-ready titles. I also was surprised by so much affordable pricing. I plan to use it for many projects, starting now. I recommend Writesonic to any digital agency that requires content creation. You will not regret it. Try for free!

Pros

Writesonic helps start content generation at ease. It helps to generate article outlines and adit them for a perfect fit. It allows to download all the results is just a click. All this process is designed really-really well and simple.

Cons

Writesonic gives 1000 "premium" words for free. This is awesome. But you can barely experiment with all the features they provide. I desire that they increase free "premium" words.

Jannah T.

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

The Perfect AI writing tools/software for everyone!!

I have had a great experience using Writesonic. I've tried many AI writing software and Writesonic gives me confidence in my daily content tasks.

Pros

Everything!!!! Writesonic gives their user like a true content writer/copywriter experience in seconds!

Cons

NO drawback so far! I have a good experience using Writesonic.

Rk

Raje k.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Raje review

one of the best tool i have ever used. its budget friendly tool to use

Pros

using write sonic we can able to generate n number of blog ideas and blog content. we can able to include our keyword easily. writesonic is used for various purpose not only for blog writing. compare to other tool it give unique content ideas and generating quality content. it is really help full for creating content for various sources

Cons

In writesonic article writer 2.0 has to make improvement

SEO Copywriter Cynthia C.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Writesonic is a Writing Powerhouse

Writesonic is one of the best AI writing tools I have ever used. It is so easy to use and saves time while helping my writing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to increase their productivity.

Pros

I like the variety of tools and the ability to select word quality.

Cons

Not enough integrations. I would love a Medium integration.

Carlos José V.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Writesonic es muy bueno pero falta desarrollo para el idioma español

Realmente Writesonic me gustó pero no tanto como otras alternativas. Es fácil e intuitivo de usar, pero siento que necesita más depuración para el idioma español. Algunas redacciones de la inteligencia artificial no estaban bien logradas en este idioma, motivo por el cual busqué otra solución.

Pros

Es una plataforma sencilla de utilizar. En si el aprendizaje del funcionamiento es óptimo.

Cons

Los tonos de redacción en idioma español no son muy buenos. Algunas redacciones necesitan validación de plagio bajo un costo extra.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Firoz k.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

An essential tool for all content writer to write enagaging content quickly

Before Writesonic, Creating text content took so much time resulting in the loss of so many hours which affects the overall productivity of work. Now, we can create content almost in no time helps us to improve the productivity and efficiency of the team.

Pros

After using many AI-based writing tools, the Content generated by Writesonic is unmatched by any other AI writing tool. Writesonic comes with 50+ Advanced writing tool from writing long-form articles to Email Subject lines helps you to convert a customer.

Cons

Writesonic If compared to its competitors, producing text content using Write Sonic is fairly simple. However, in order to avoid credit waste, additional instructions about how to use Write Sonic tools properly should be added as tutorials whenever using any feature for the first time

MK

Muhammet K.

Writesonic AI - A Five-Star Content Creation Marvel

Pros

Writesonic AI is a game-changer in content creation, earning a solid 5-star rating from me. The user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, while the AI's versatility delivers top-notch content across various styles. Its accuracy is remarkable, saving valuable time without compromising quality. The responsive customer support is the cherry on top. If you need efficient and high-quality content, Writesonic AI is the way to go!

Cons

One potential drawback is the cost structure of Writesonic. While it provides excellent value for its services, some users may find the pricing plans slightly on the higher side, particularly for small businesses or individual users with limited budgets.

SP

SOFIA P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

EL USO DE WRITESONIC EN LA VIDA UNIVERSITARIA

Pros

Writesonic es una herramienta de redacción de contenido basada en inteligencia artificial que te puede ayudar a crear textos de alta calidad de forma rápida y sencilla. Con Writesonic, puedes generar contenido para blogs, anuncios, tiendas online, ensayos, chatbots y más. Además, puedes traducir, reescribir y parafrasear textos existentes, así como generar imágenes a partir de descripciones escritas. Writesonic tiene más de 100 plantillas de escritura en varias categorías, y te permite exportar y compartir tu contenido fácilmente.

Cons

Los precios son un poco elevados, ya que son en dólares y la economía latinoamericana es difernte por ello hacer el cambio de moneda es tedioso.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

SM

Sawyer M.

Industrial Automation, 501-1,000 employees

Robust Tool with a Great Pricing Structure

Overall I am a huge fan of Writesonic and will be moving from the trial to a paid plan! The pricing structure is much more user friendly when compared to some of the alternatives such as Writecream and Jasper AI.

Pros

The content rephrasing and sentence expander is extremely valuable for finding new and better ways to carry an idea further or to rework copy for an article or website. This feature provides 5 versions for each credit which can easily be copied and pasted to your live working document.

Cons

The long-form content is pretty reliable and provides several versions which is helpful when facing writers block. However, it isn't completely relevant or accurate sometimes so going back over the content and fixing tenses and some of the statements is needed.

Rachel L C.

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Generates Useful Ideas Content in Seconds!

Writesonic helps us generate ideas when writing stories, reports, presentations, and agendas for meetings. It is easy to use and provides relevant answers in minutes.

Pros

I like how fast Writesonic responds to questions and prompts. Sometimes generating an outline for an interesting story we need to share online is not easy but Writesonic makes it easy. You only need to highlight what you need and you get intriguing ideas instantly. Even if AI content is not always welcome, it facilitates the process of writing by creating an outline.

Cons

Sometimes it is very slow. It seems a problem with the site or maybe too many user requests at the same time. You could get inaccurate content so it is always good to verify everything.

MJ

Marcin J.

Design, self-employed

Efficient Content Generation Tool

Overall, my experience with Writesonic has been positive. It has become an invaluable tool for content generation, and the ease of use and integration make it a valuable asset for our business. However, there is still potential for further enhancements to cater to a wider range of content needs and budget constraints.

Pros

The automated text generation feature is highly impactful, saving time and effort in content creation.The product is user-friendly, making it easy for anyone to use.Integration with existing business processes was seamless.

Cons

While the product is excellent, there is room for improvement in generating highly technical content.Some additional niche features could enhance its versatility.The pricing could be more competitive for small businesses.

Tiofan Pamor W.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Really helpful AI tools

Writesonic helps me develop ideas in writing captions and helps me develop very interesting ideas to write on my social media platforms

Pros

writesonic has helped me a lot in developing ideas and helping me write interesting captions. And for various social media platforms, there are lots of bots available that can help

Cons

So far I haven't felt any shortage of this writesonic

AH

Andiswa H.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Writesonic takes the guesswork out of creating great copywrite

This AI tool is a game changer when it comes to AI generated copy. It saves time and is very affordable. Anyone can be able to use it, for it is user friendly. You have to check it out to see the wonders of this tool for yourself. I fully recommend it.

Pros

I'm asking myself, where have this software been or where have I been? My first attempt was writing an article and all I had to do was to give a heading for my article and the rest was generated by the AI which is amazing. I didn't have to edit anything, the article was perfect. Writesonic is a great tool for writing enticing copywrite without having to scratch your heard for ideas to attract your audience. it also generates hooks for all social media platforms. It is also great for blog writers, Articles , Websites, e-Commerce, Ads and Marketing and general writing. It has made things easier saves time.

Cons

I haven't experienced any dissatisfaction from the tool.

SL

Stefano L.

E-Learning, self-employed

Good product, poor support

Pros

AI writer assistant gives good content. Price is ok.

Cons

Support. They're always weeks late if they every reply, usually after a bad review.The chatbot is not working and I've been waiting for 2 weeks for a solution.It has happen 3 (three) times that my credits were cancelled with no reason and the first time it took a month to get access back.

dr

daniel r.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Excellent service

i love that is a very friendly system and the result is very good

Pros

i love the content creator! amazing AI tool

Cons

the price is sometimes not amazing! specially the word count

JE

Johan E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Really Like this program saves me a lot of time ( fewer people know about this the better hahah)

great i will always use use it and the time i save on looking for ideas or content is a great plus

Pros

the unique content generation and extremely readable some times my content writers cant even pick up its an AI

Cons

you loose some content if you input text incorrectly now and then, look and feel can be better