Writesonic Reviews - Page 8

1,989 reviews

LB

Lark B.

Farming, self-employed

Best tool for content writing!

A very easy and perfect AI tool, it follows a simple and basic template but is not limited to that. It certainly is not a tool for professionals but if you want to get started on content writing I recommend it. Really love Writesonic!

Pros

Very easy to understand the interface of Writesonic. Very easy to use and provides 99% perfect and hig quality content. Very speedy and affordable tool.

Cons

I have nothing to write any cons about Writesonic because of its excellent performance.

William Andrew S.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

The Amazingness of Chatsonic

Pros

ChatSonic is an incredible language model that has blown me away with its impressive capabilities. Whether I need assistance with a complex problem or just want to chat, ChatSonic is always ready to lend a helping hand.One of the things I appreciate most about ChatSonic is its ability to understand and respond to natural language in a way that feels conversational and intuitive. The model's responses are always thoughtful, relevant, and delivered with a touch of humor that makes every interaction a pleasure.ChatSonic is also incredibly versatile, able to provide assistance with a wide range of topics, from technical issues to creative writing prompts. No matter what I need help with, I know I can always rely on ChatSonic to deliver the information and support I need.

Cons

Nothing I can see so far its the best ai assistant imaginable

Artur W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Rating the functionality of the Writesonic service

I intend to use the Writesonic service daily in my business activities. I am going to recommend using the service to my friends and business partners. I think Writesonic is one of the best services on the market in the content creation sector.

Pros

I've been using the Writesonic service daily at my company for a few weeks now.I think that the most positive benefits in using the service are: speed of content creation , many different types of content available on the site , ability to quickly translate content into many popular languages , high quality translation of the created content , frequent addition of new content creation options , large number of free content creation options.

Cons

After frequent use of the service I must say that I am positively surprised by the quality.I think the only negative things about using the service are: not the best possibility of contact with the service, not the best option to test the service for free.

👨🏾‍💼 Chuck T.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Writesonic is the ultimate copywriting assistant.

Writesonic is a useful and simple tool. It's helped me out so much with my blog and social media and in general as well. I don't know what I would do without it!

Pros

This tool helps you create better content for your business, both in SEO and customer engagement. The customer support is fast and efficient. Writesonic is revolutionary because it offers you a wide range of marketing tools and helps you develop the skills to write better. If you are looking for a tool that can help you increase and optimize your marketing strategy, then Writesonic is one of the ideal sources.

Cons

Writesonic helps you create great content without the hassle and saves you time so that you can focus on the creative parts of your business.

Daniel Eduardo S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Top Notch

It has been really amazing, I've saved a lot of time!

Pros

The product is just great. It is very easy to use and delivers high-quality content, it has amazing features that not every AI copywriting software has.

Cons

The only con I really see is the pricing. Also, I would prefer having the option to pay an unlimited subscription instead of having to buy credits.

SS

Shane S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

When it comes to writing content, this is a fantastic time saver!

I've tried a few AI writing programmes to help speed up the process of creating blog posts, but none have come close to Writesonic's excellence. Writesonic, on the other hand, sounds authentic, as if it was written by a real and professional human. I primarily use the service to compose a first draught of a piece of material, which saves me hours of time. The fact that they first present options for described subjects makes it much easier to tailor your topic and guarantee that your post flows well. Other AI writing tools I've explored are not only more expensive, but they also tend to vomit out odd facts and slang that don't sound natural.

Pros

Writesonic offers a user interface that is rather simple to use. When you first log in to the tool, you'll notice the dashboard features, which are both time-saving and attractive. Furthermore, the features (over 50) are rather simple to utilise. Simply pick one and enter the information to obtain the best results. What I enjoy best about it are its short-term content characteristics, which are quite useful and usually provide a large number of possibilities in the results.

Cons

Well, if the prices could be a little lower, that would be fantastic. Everything is fine. If great reductions can be granted on a yearly or monthly basis. 7-8 dollars per month will plenty for me, and I will be a satisfied customer.

NW

Niklas W.

Design, self-employed

Transform Your Writing Process with Chatsonic: An AI Chatbot Review

great

Pros

I have been using Chatsonic for a while now, and I am impressed with its ability to generate accurate, relevant, and high-quality content in no time. As an AI chatbot, it understands voice commands, and the NLP technology makes it easy to use. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient content generation tool.

Cons

Some negatives of using AI bots include the potential for bias in the data that feeds the AI, the risk of errors in the AI's output, and concerns over job displacement and loss of human interaction. Additionally, there are concerns over the security and privacy of sensitive information that may be processed by AI bots.

MN

Matthew N.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Brillant Clever Tool

It is easy to use and that is what I need more than anything

Pros

When my mind became tired and i needed to write an article Writesonic did most of the hardwork. The AI produced a basic article that I could then polish manually. Really easy

Cons

At first it took a little getting used to. It is far from perfect when writing long form but I guess that is to be expected.

Colin M.

Writesonic Review

my experience has been so good, it's definitely something i will continue to use.

Pros

it's so easy to use and I felt that there wasn't any learning curve, so straight forward it's made writing so fun again.

Cons

Starting on the free package to begin with, is less rewarding, I think that if you had at least double the credits it'll be more of an incentive to purchase.

Retail, 1-10 employees

i love it.

Pros

I like that it's able to convert simple prompts into amazing content whether for business reasons of side projects. It's also quit user friendly even to users getting into generative ai.

Cons

I wish it offered more than 2500 words to users without the subscription option as not everyone will be able to subscribe.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

AI and image generating software!

Overall experience has been really good. The software helps reduce a lot of time, energy and efforts which can be then utilized somewhere else. Organizations who cannot afford to keep content creators but need content on a daily basis can make good use of Writesonic to fulfill their content work requirements.

Pros

The Writesonic software is a good software and is fun to use since it helps generate content easily and quickly. This is super helpful when the user or organization depends on content generation on a daily basis. The content generated by this software is word-centered, that is, it makes it in such a way that the content populates when looking up for certain words on in the internet. This is a great software to use for creating content for social media platforms as well, and users can end up saving a lot of time by using this software to generate captions for posts. The posts are attractive and fun to read, helping attract more audience to your posts.

Cons

This is a really useful software, with not many major cons to using it. The content generated by this software is good enough, and only needs some minor tweaks at times. AI content generation has its own limits, and taking into consideration these limits, this software works well.

Bright Future

I cannot recommend this software enough, it’s perfect article posts, my only advice is to feed it as much info in the comment box as possible, you’ll get the best results that way. Excited to see what they do next.

Pros

Writesonic is brilliant, unlike some other softwares that struggle to find the human element to content writing, writesonic took all of my suggestions for product description & topics and actually created multiple pieces of cohesive work. My favourite features include the product descriptions, article titles and page headers. I think they’re brilliant and the fact that you get multiple different choices is really useful, you can save all the other choices for another time so you’re not wasting your credits.

Cons

There’s still some minor issues at the moment, but the team is really on top of it, I mentioned an issue to them and they instantly replied and said they would be looking into this.

DP

Diomar P.

Design, self-employed

apreciaciones del producto

mi experiencia es muy satisfactoria y solo faltaria que fuera mas accequible en su precio, ya que es muy alto por el momento, deberia permitirse una tarifa mas baja pro mensualidades asi se usara con menso palabras pero que se tuviera la oportuinidad de contar con la aplicacion permanente mente y recargarse en elmomento que se necesitara

Pros

Por su facilidad de uso, muy practico y dinamico, es una excelente herramienta, su integracion en el chat con el generador de imagenes es genial, su interfase es agradable y sencilla, la traducion al español es muy buena

Cons

creo que lo haria mas interesante el que se le pudieran dar ordenes atravez de audio y que la respuesta tambien se diera en audio, y que ese audio pudiera descargarse

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Ai tool for copywriting

Pros

Its Ai Writer is stellar. Workflow for producing articles is easy. First you brain-storm ideas, select one, than you discuss topic items. Ai will produce several options and not all items will make sense. But, you can combine items from different versions to produce good result. Title and topic items are passed to the last step and several versions of article are produced. Again, not all are usefull. But usually one or two are. Frequently top result is actually the best one. By doing that article is 50% written. It contains cca. 600 words. You need to add some deep contain, perhaps some example. Exand topics. But, generally, 50/60% of time is being saved.

Cons

Credit system. Credits burn fast. I spend 6/8 credits per article.

raj s.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

The All-in-One AI Content Writer for Any Task

Pros

I liked Writesonic ability to generate high-quality content quickly and easily.

Cons

I found that Writesonic content could sometimes be a bit repetitive.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Absolute Game Changer

As the title states, it is an absolute game changer regarding productivity for me. Before using Writesonic, sometimes an email would take me 10x longer because I wasn't sure where to start or how to organize my ideas or points I wanted to make; it jump-started that process for me and helped streamline my thought process.

Pros

Super easy to use, the integration with gmail is awesome, never any downtime like some of the other options out there, the UI is great

Cons

I wish it didn't "charge" you words for every single input, I understand that it would be tough to track but if there was a bunch of content that I never got any use out of or it wasn't what I was looking for, I don't think you should be technically charged words.

DS

Dagmara S.

Great content writing tool

Writesonic has quickly become my go-to tool for most things related to copywriting and content planning. It still needs to learn a bit more in Polish though!

Pros

Great tool (or rather tools) for everyday content work — from planning communication to creating texts, and summarizing research.

Cons

A bit overwhelming in terms of versatile options. But that's might just be my case of focus disorder ;)

We're thrilled to hear Writesonic has become your preferred tool for content creation and planning! We understand having many options can be a bit much at times, but we're glad you're finding great value in our tools. Also, we're actively working on enhancing our language capabilities, including Polish. Thank you for your feedback—it's crucial for our growth and improvement!

Anna A.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Best AI Copywriting Tool I've Used

Writesonic streamlines all my copywriting needs, the broad variety of tools means I'm never at a loss for getting started with short form output to extra long output and most of the time, you can't even tell it wasn't written by a human.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use the different copywriting tools in Writesonic. It makes all of my copywriting needs go quickly and smoothly. There is a tool for almost any copywriting need and they are always adding more! I love using the Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn Ads tools, AIDA framework, Listicle Ideas, Feature to Benefit, SEO Meta Tags, keyword extractor, and pain-agitate-solutions tools.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. They are constinually improving and making the product better.

RI

Raisul I.

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

This is very best

Pros

This is very best ai writing tools. I find it very helpful for my personal research. everyone should use it!

Cons

They write everything. I just told them subject, rest is done by them.

BD

Ben D.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Excellent AI Writing Software

Fantastic experience. Would highly recommend and use.

Pros

We found this software very easy to use with little input from ourselves it would produce paragraphs of text.

Cons

It's not always perfect and can sometimes provide the opposite argument than you're trying to make in a piece of work - which is to be expected.

VG

Vince G.

More Than Fantastic

I was struggling for weeks to get my product descriptions done for my Shopify store. This software helped me bang it all out within an hour with amazing quality. I'm even successfully using the "product description" feature to help me formulate bios for freelance sites. Amazing!

Pros

I love how inexpensive the software compares to other options out there, and how many options for copy pop up with each copy generation. It makes it extremely easy to pick apart what I like from each one, and put them together manually to form something I like even more!

Cons

I really don't have any complaints! Something I'd like to see that they don't have yet is perhaps some more custom options for each copywriting generation. They already allow for focus words, but perhaps having a "branding style" or "tone of words" could be even more helpful in the future!

Christopher L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Interesting tool - could help amplify content for clients at a faster pace than traditional writing!

We hope to use Writesonic in the future for an offering that would help clients build more content at scale vs the current process that requires so much time for each unique piece.

Pros

There are so many options to choose from when using Writesonic to help prepare written materials. Whether writing a short blog post, redoing a longer white paper into a digestible (user) version, or writing new headlines and descriptions for your favorite ad platform, there are choices and different versions of AI to experiment with - and the options are what we found amazing.

Cons

I'd like to see a full-feature 30 day trial. This could be vetted by a salesperson to make sure users aren't just exploiting the offering to get free services, and the benefit is that, with time, users will see how much this reduces the FTE required to start material for clients. Your content producers can polish the output!

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

It started with experimenting and now it's critical for daily business

We started using this software for one purpose, but discovered a seconday benefit with it that's making a major impact in the speed and way we communicate with our customers.

Pros

Easy to set up, simple to use. We got it with the idea to enhance our conent marketing with evergreen articles for the internet, but found building the AI chatbot was super beneficial for staying in contact and chatting with our customers. Plus we have fun using the text to image features to see what it comes up with.

Cons

While the cost seemed a little much at first, once we experimented with the features, especially with the chat features, we discovered how we could use it to our cost benefit.

MZ

Mirela Z.

Writing and Editing, 201-500 employees

The best in the World

creative writing

Pros

I love everything about this product. I can write very interesting articles and generate very good ideas.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like. I'm doing really well.

Cs

Coena s.

E-Learning, self-employed

Writesonic is a great tool for content creation

I have tried out several AI writers and this one is the best one that I have found. If you are constantly producing content, it would definitely be worth investing in the unlimited plan. It is a lot cheaper than the other programs out there and produces better outputs compared to other AI tolls out there. This is my opinion and based on my actual experiences over the last six months of testing out different tools.

Pros

I liked that you were not limited based on the free trial and pricing plan. With other AI tools, you are limited to the features unless you get the most expensive plan. I was blown away by the article generator.

Cons

You can easily use the credits just testing things out. I would recommend being as specific as possible to get the best results.