A1 Tracker Logo

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.51/10

Reviews by rating

The overall experience with A1 Tracker was excellent. The communication with the team is amazing and worked together.
The support we received from A-1 guaranteed that the implementation process was a great success.
Save money, time, and most of all frustration with trying to work on old software that no longer works.
We were struggling with a multitude of systems that did not talk to each other, and found we were able to consolidate virtually all of the systems together into one package with A1 Tracker.
Construction Project & Risk Management Management Software.

Rufina B.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

Very flexible and robust software

Pros

We like that this program is extremely flexible and customizable. You can even have them help you pare the features down to only the things that are really necessary in your organization, which we liked since we were working on a budget. We use it primarily for insurance purposes like managing due dates and payments, recording documents, tracking a claim in progress, generating batch invoices and reports or following up with a client. However, this tool has also been used occasionally for managing some of our projects. The dashboard makes it possible for us to see all the important information in one glance.

Cons

Because it is highly customizable and flexible, things can sometimes get really complicated especially if a less experienced administrator is handling it. So when we were in the process of implementing A1 Tracker, some questions and issues came up but their representatives were always way ahead of us and they were ready with a solution or suggestion even before we could ask.

BN

Bernard N.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

A1 - Partners in Success

From day 1, [sensitive content hidden] and his team have worked tirelessly to help BCB design and rollout a custom claims management platform. A1 have been flexible and endlessly patient as BCB explored it's first tailor made claims system with A1 handling hundreds of requests, ideas and sudden changes in scope. A1 have worked extra hours to guide us through late night updates and feature releases....

Pros

A1 listen to what you need and work towards providing that. The A1 team ([sensitive content hidden] ) worked closely with BCB to help us move from having concepts to having clear ideas on what it was that BCB actually needed to succeed. A1 have continually provided excellent service in the almost 3 years I have had the pleasure to work with them. The A1 team feel like they want BCB to succeed first and foremost. I can't speak highly enough of the A1 team.

Cons

There are no cons. If you are reading this and want to find a software partner - go with A1, you genuinely won't regret it.

KK

Kam K.

Retail, 11-50 employees

A1 Review Great Product.

Overall, I think this is a great program for our purposes, I think it could be even better if access the information required were a little less rigid, for example, when attempting to access an existing claim, there should be more options available to do this, perhaps customer name, product, or even allowing the option to simply select a new claim or an existing claim and seeing a list of available options to choose from would be a great start.

Pros

A1 provides the insight required to track, access and execute next steps when dealing with customer warranty claims, it offers a comprehensive overview of the product a customer has registered along with the components for the product. at a glance warranty information and so much more.

Cons

Difficulty navigating through the system, there are no que's or hints that would assist a first time user or even an intermediate user, more information needs to be provided and an example offered to aid the novice user. Even better would be an instructed on line course that offered explanations for each section and feature. The more we empower the user, the better experience is had.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simple and helpful

Pros

The simplicity of it made it easy to learn and use!

Cons

The settings side of the program could be a little more intuitive.

JF

Joshua F.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fantastic Software and Fantastic Customer Support

I had a very good experience with A1. I was the primary system administrator for our company. The response time from customer support was short and the help they provided was spot-on. I have no complaints about this program.

Pros

The ability to import data from our existing system and then manipulate that data to fit the new program was an awesome feature. This program was also very easy to use. The program is also customizable to fit the needs of our company.

Cons

There is really only one “con” to mention. 1. Building “custom views” was a little difficult and took some time to learn.

MW

Michele W.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great software with excellent customer service

I am able to track and create reports for the companies auto and property claims. It is a great way to keep my job very organized.

Pros

I am not savvy with computers and I feel this software is fairly easy to navigate through and learn. Their customer service is phenomenal with answering questions and assisting with any problems that arise.

Cons

I like everything. When I run into an issue it is usually due to my lack of software knowledge, however, the A1 customer service teams also responds promptly and explains everything so I understand it.

MK

Maria K.

Retail, 201-500 employees

A1 Easiness

In the last 4 years I have had minimal problems with A1. It is easy to use, document and work in.

Pros

It's easiness is the most beneficial to my team.

Cons

Making changes to settings is difficult for me however I am not always technology savvy.

MP

Mark P.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Insurance

Extremely responsive. Good listeners. Fast response. Did not nickel and dime us when we needed to make adjustments

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize screens and data elements

Cons

I had no issues with anything offered by A1

LS

Linda S.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

setting up claims - easy flow, well explaned, easy to read

really nothing.

Pros

the flow setting up claims. easy to understand

Cons

nothing. it was straight forward. easy to understand and set up.

KL

Karla L.

A-1 contracts at last centralized and ordered.

Pros

An excellent tool for the management and control of contracts, keeps us up to date with the renewals and expiration of contracts, allowing us to obtain a better flow in our process. Go Great tool.

Cons

Add design tools. In General: I would not hesitate to recommend A-1, it is an easy-to-use tool, it adjusts to our needs, it allows us to have an excellent control in our process, the contracts at last centralized and ordered.

KA

KIMBERLY A.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

CREATING EFFICIENCY IN A PAPER FILE WORLD

Here at Brown Integrated Logistics we were previously using disjointed systems to manage our claims management system, consisting of a TMS software, paper records, and excel sheets. We had to aggregate information across a multitude of various claim types, such as Workers Compensation, Auto Accidents, Warehousing Property Claims, Cargo Claims, Slip and Fall Claims, Occupational Accidents, Torts, 3rd...

Pros

The ability to modify our current program without making contact with A1. The flexibility is unsurpassed compared to other programs. The attention detail and work arounds help mold this program to our specific needs. The knowledgeable team and staff work with us to collaborate on creating new product within the program. Customer Service is top-notch. Questions and issues are resolved in a timely fashion, sometimes quicker than expected. While meeting expectations are always a bonus, A1’s staff always exceeds our expectations and a regular basis

Cons

There was a lot of data to import; sifting through all of the data to import and organizing that was time consuming. Additionally, we invest the time up front into understanding our short and long term business needs to collaborate with A1 on how to best “structure” the system. Because A1 Tracker is so customizable, there are lots of decisions to make for a business owner to optimize for users and for the business needs.

CK

Catherine K.

We've used A1 software since 2013 and very pleased with the quality of product service and support.

Pros

I oversee product warranty claims for around 250 dealers, who are responsible for handling customer guarantee repairs and product registrations. A1 Enterprise was our software of choice because our warranty, product registration, and RMA process is chalk-full of complex business rules which requires automation. Our products and guarantee process are complex, due to each product having many associated...

Cons

A1 Tracker is an application that takes time to understand and grow into. Any administrator taking on this application should be aware that a time investment on their part is needed to ensure a successful implementation. Additionally, I would like to see Dashboard reports with charts and graphs, although I hear rumors that's coming in 2018!

MH

Mark H.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Construction Project & Risk Management Management Software

I have worked in the construction industry for years, doing large commercial construction projects for hotels, resorts, casinos, high-end shopping malls, condos, high-rise towers, golf courses, hospitals, and heavy civil construction such as bridges, loading docks, parking structures, and even piers. I have also worked in some of the largest construction companies in the world. My work in construction...

Pros

The user licensing price point and professional support are the definite pros. Then the flexibility we have to track different construction risks. The consolidation of several software systems has lowered our overall software licensing costs.

Cons

There is a learning curve to understand higher-level administrative functions, but that's the price you pay for flexibility and a complicated business such as ours. There was also a time investment we put in to get up and running.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

User Friendly Adaptable to Every Situation!

My experience with A1 Tracker has been amazing. I mainly deal with insurance certificates of insurance with multiple requirements dependent on contract types awarded. Being able to customize our tracker to reflect not only the requirements that are needed but to be able send out automated notifications and take the hours of data entry time needed to update and process insurance certificates and put that time to more customer facing tasks within our organization was a turning point for our team.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, there is no guessing at where information "might" be. The dashboads are clear and can be customized for anyone in the organization. The quick batch update feature took hours off my data entry time.

Cons

I would like to see a save feature where an entire record could be updated and saved vs. saving each section of the record as this happens in some of the modules within our tracker.

RL

Renee L.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

A1 is a Great Company to Work With

Much faster efficiency of work, we can submit and generate more claim invoices each day, and see more information about claim status and costs than ever.

Pros

We implemented A1 Tracker to replace our old claims management software and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. A1 offers far superior claim reporting tools, as well as a claim data entry portal where EVERYTHING we need to input for a claim is all in ONE screen. In our old software we had to go to several different screens to input claim details, which gave us many extra and unnecessary steps...

Cons

If this software had a native mobile app, that would be even better. The user help functions would be easier to use if it was in an online format, it is currently a separate PDF document.

HC

Heidi C.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

A1 Tracker is Well Worth the Investment

Our company invested a significant amount of time comparing different insurance software packages, features, and pricing. We also wanted to get a good feel for how well the A1 Enterprise would support us, we have many diverse needs. Being a unique insurance business, as a third-party administrator, we have many complex insurance billing, renewal, and customer service requirements to meet for different...

Pros

Support is consistently reliable, and a fixed budget was provided by A1 before implementation, so there were no surprises.

Cons

I think the cons of any software is the amount of time a company must invest into understanding their own needs to ensure they select the right product. I'm not sure if this would really be a con, because the end result is better than it would have otherwise been.

MS

Mary S.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product, Customer Service, Setup, & Training

Pros

We are fairly new to A1 Tracker and find it has many features and options beyond what we need. A1 assigned to us a dedicated implementation project manager who took the time to thoroughly analyze what we need out of the system for our claims management process. This analysis ultimately resulted in an on-site visit, which raised our confidence that this was the right product for us. We had to select...

Cons

I think A1 Tracker could add more creative and efficient ways to further customize the reporting Dashboard, navigation, and in general reduce steps to access deeper layers of information. Also the possibility to work offline would be helpful. Other than that, there's not much about this software that I don't like.

AM

Ann Marie R.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

A-1 Contract Management Software

The start-up process was went very well. A-1 used our Excel spreadsheet data to customize a software tool that was much easier to manage and navigate than the spreadsheet. A-1 customized the program to fit our contract management needs. Customer service was excellent -- truly very attentive. They go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. The software for was user friendly and met our needs. Last but not least, the cost was so reasonable. I had shopped around for other contract managment software, and A-1 offered the best value.

Pros

As requested, the software had all the fields I needed on two screens that I could toggle between. A few tabs were also provided for detail, such as contact information and notes. The program enabled me to set up auto emails reminders for important dates, such as contract expiration dates.

Cons

The software's capabilities extended beyond what I used on a day-to-day basis. I had the ability to customize or use other features. but because I didn't often utilize these options, I had a difficult time recalling how to make choices or navigate through the menu. Fortunately, all it took was a phone call to A-1 customer support, and I received timely help with whatever I needed.

JA

Jose A.

Security and Investigations, 5,001-10,000 employees

A1-Tracker Review

Very good and Very happy with it.

Pros

Easy to used and can generate different reports for management.

Cons

the set up for different type of claims. They should work on getting more fields that apply to each type of claim.

Dear Jose, Thank you for your product review, we appreciate the opportunity to work with you. A1 Tracker supports the adding of custom fields per claim type using a feature you may not have used before (Field Display Mapping) as you started using the system with one 1 claim type. We would be happy to assist you by offering training on this feature so you can setup additional fields unique per claim type. Feel free to reach out using our Help feature. Thank you, The A1 Team

WJ

William J.

Construction, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Functionality from the beginning

Pros

The team at A1 helped develop and implement a work occupational injury reporting system our safety department. The system was fully customized to meet our needs. This included integration with our payroll system and accounting systems so we could pull employee information, organizational hierarchy and real-time hours into reports into injury summary reports. The system was web-based, allowing our...

Cons

The software did not exist when we chose A1. The only drawback was the time necessary to develop the software.

CS

Christopher S.

Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

Quality of and easy of use. Unparalleled flexibility.

We are able to work remotely, more efficiently, and run timely reports with accurate data.

Pros

A1 Enterprise put together a software to serve our long term company objectives so upper management can handle day to day operations while keeping it simple enough for employees, contractors, and vendors to use out in the field. Web-based reporting and data access is critical to our business, even more now than in prior years. This product is well suited for us, and was customized to meet our needs that other systems we looked at couldn't do.

Cons

Implementation is always labor intense, especially with data import however pays off.

KA

Kyle A.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

A1 functionality

Pros

A1 is an easy system to use with good basic functions. It gets the job done at a reasonable price point. Its interface is customizable and can be created in the users eye.

Cons

While it has some deeper functionality they are not all seamless and many require some degree of settlement if they want to be used as they are generally static and not fully customizable. If changes are sought later as you realize some functions or options being used are not necessary or not set up in an ideal manner, it is not the easiest to change and re-integrate.

JC

Jana C.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great product!

Our experience has been great. Our need was a simple claims system, with ability to create reports. Done. We are now exploring the options of scaling back what we initially created given that we better understand our needs. Any issues we have encountered have been handled effectively and efficiently.

Pros

It is very user friendly. I have used many claims systems and this is very customizable from simple to robust. It could easily fit any claims need.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. Anything that I have asked for, A1 has been able to accommodate. The hardest part was the set up.

JM

Joe M.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Great Product, Very Happy

Pros

I chose A1 Tracker to support my construction business because it looked like a good product during our initial demos and also came from another referral source. We like that it can be adapted to handle several different aspects of our business, including managing vendors, assets, contracts, risks, incidents, insurance, and budgets. We deal with a lot of subcontractors on job sites, and have many moving...

Cons

Switching software is not easy, but in the long run it's worth it. There are no cons to the software, but we did need to take time to study our business needs to really get the most out of our software investment.

PG

Phyllicia G.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Helpful with Claims

We can easily keep track of pending claims, files and documents, emails, and payments of claims.

Pros

The most impactful features of this product were the dashboard, the claims module, and the notifications module. It allowed our company to easily keep track of our claims all in one place.

Cons

One feature I felt that was missing was some sort of reminder module to help us keep track of of our tasks. However, A1 Tracker is always improving their product, and sure enough, a calendar module is in the works which will help us tremendously.