A1 Tracker Reviews

Enterprise risk management software

Review Summary

Pros

I appreciated that they were always patient and kind when I had a question or needed help with something. I would definitely recommend A1 Tracker if you are looking for great Software Company.

Michele W.

Rufina B.

Karla L.

Cons

We were struggling with a multitude of systems that did not talk to each other, and found we were able to consolidate virtually all of the systems together into one package with A1 Tracker.

Heidi C.

Our contracts are centrally organized and easy to locate. Renewal and expiration dates are no longer missed.

Donna B.

Our process was very manually intensive, and no one could access business information from outside the office.

Candy C.

4.9

Very flexible and robust software

Pros

We like that this program is extremely flexible and customizable. You can even have them help you pare the features down to only the things that are really necessary in your organization, which we liked since we were working on a budget. We use it primarily for insurance purposes like managing due dates and payments, recording documents, tracking a claim in progress, generating batch invoices and reports or following up with a client. However, this tool has also been used occasionally for managing some of our projects. The dashboard makes it possible for us to see all the important information in one glance.

Cons

Because it is highly customizable and flexible, things can sometimes get really complicated especially if a less experienced administrator is handling it. So when we were in the process of implementing A1 Tracker, some questions and issues came up but their representatives were always way ahead of us and they were ready with a solution or suggestion even before we could ask.

Fantastic Software and Fantastic Customer Support

I had a very good experience with A1. I was the primary system administrator for our company. The response time from customer support was short and the help they provided was spot-on. I have no complaints about this program.

Pros

The ability to import data from our existing system and then manipulate that data to fit the new program was an awesome feature. This program was also very easy to use. The program is also customizable to fit the needs of our company.

Cons

There is really only one “con” to mention. 1. Building “custom views” was a little difficult and took some time to learn.

A1 Tracker Review

Our overall experience with the solution has been a positive one. While it did take a significant amount of time to get our solution up and functional, the solution has cut down on paper, errors and lead time. It has been a fantastic product for our needs.

Pros

We were most attracted to the versatility and customization of the software to fit our needs.

Cons

The custom fields aspect of the solution is not as intuitive as you would imagine.

We've used A1 software since 2013 and very pleased with the quality of product service and support.

Pros

I oversee product warranty claims for around 250 dealers, who are responsible for handling customer guarantee repairs and product registrations. A1 Enterprise was our software of choice because our warranty, product registration, and RMA process is chalk-full of complex business rules which requires automation. Our products and guarantee process are complex, due to each product having many associated...

Cons

A1 Tracker is an application that takes time to understand and grow into. Any administrator taking on this application should be aware that a time investment on their part is needed to ensure a successful implementation. Additionally, I would like to see Dashboard reports with charts and graphs, although I hear rumors that's coming in 2018!

Construction Project & Risk Management Management Software

I have worked in the construction industry for years, doing large commercial construction projects for hotels, resorts, casinos, high-end shopping malls, condos, high-rise towers, golf courses, hospitals, and heavy civil construction such as bridges, loading docks, parking structures, and even piers. I have also worked in some of the largest construction companies in the world. My work in construction...

Pros

The user licensing price point and professional support are the definite pros. Then the flexibility we have to track different construction risks. The consolidation of several software systems has lowered our overall software licensing costs.

Cons

There is a learning curve to understand higher-level administrative functions, but that's the price you pay for flexibility and a complicated business such as ours. There was also a time investment we put in to get up and running.

User Friendly Adaptable to Every Situation!

My experience with A1 Tracker has been amazing. I mainly deal with insurance certificates of insurance with multiple requirements dependent on contract types awarded. Being able to customize our tracker to reflect not only the requirements that are needed but to be able send out automated notifications and take the hours of data entry time needed to update and process insurance certificates and put that time to more customer facing tasks within our organization was a turning point for our team.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, there is no guessing at where information "might" be. The dashboads are clear and can be customized for anyone in the organization. The quick batch update feature took hours off my data entry time.

Cons

I would like to see a save feature where an entire record could be updated and saved vs. saving each section of the record as this happens in some of the modules within our tracker.

Functionality from the beginning

Pros

The team at A1 helped develop and implement a work occupational injury reporting system our safety department. The system was fully customized to meet our needs. This included integration with our payroll system and accounting systems so we could pull employee information, organizational hierarchy and real-time hours into reports into injury summary reports. The system was web-based, allowing our...

Cons

The software did not exist when we chose A1. The only drawback was the time necessary to develop the software.

Great product!

Our experience has been great. Our need was a simple claims system, with ability to create reports. Done. We are now exploring the options of scaling back what we initially created given that we better understand our needs. Any issues we have encountered have been handled effectively and efficiently.

Pros

It is very user friendly. I have used many claims systems and this is very customizable from simple to robust. It could easily fit any claims need.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. Anything that I have asked for, A1 has been able to accommodate. The hardest part was the set up.

Great Product, Very Happy

Pros

I chose A1 Tracker to support my construction business because it looked like a good product during our initial demos and also came from another referral source. We like that it can be adapted to handle several different aspects of our business, including managing vendors, assets, contracts, risks, incidents, insurance, and budgets. We deal with a lot of subcontractors on job sites, and have many moving...

Cons

Switching software is not easy, but in the long run it's worth it. There are no cons to the software, but we did need to take time to study our business needs to really get the most out of our software investment.

A-1 contracts at last centralized and ordered.

Pros

An excellent tool for the management and control of contracts, keeps us up to date with the renewals and expiration of contracts, allowing us to obtain a better flow in our process. Go Great tool.

Cons

Add design tools. In General: I would not hesitate to recommend A-1, it is an easy-to-use tool, it adjusts to our needs, it allows us to have an excellent control in our process, the contracts at last centralized and ordered.

A1 Tracker is Well Worth the Investment

Our company invested a significant amount of time comparing different insurance software packages, features, and pricing. We also wanted to get a good feel for how well the A1 Enterprise would support us, we have many diverse needs. Being a unique insurance business, as a third-party administrator, we have many complex insurance billing, renewal, and customer service requirements to meet for different...

Pros

Support is consistently reliable, and a fixed budget was provided by A1 before implementation, so there were no surprises.

Cons

I think the cons of any software is the amount of time a company must invest into understanding their own needs to ensure they select the right product. I'm not sure if this would really be a con, because the end result is better than it would have otherwise been.

A-1 Contract Management Software

The start-up process was went very well. A-1 used our Excel spreadsheet data to customize a software tool that was much easier to manage and navigate than the spreadsheet. A-1 customized the program to fit our contract management needs. Customer service was excellent -- truly very attentive. They go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. The software for was user friendly and met our needs. Last but not least, the cost was so reasonable. I had shopped around for other contract managment software, and A-1 offered the best value.

Pros

As requested, the software had all the fields I needed on two screens that I could toggle between. A few tabs were also provided for detail, such as contact information and notes. The program enabled me to set up auto emails reminders for important dates, such as contract expiration dates.

Cons

The software's capabilities extended beyond what I used on a day-to-day basis. I had the ability to customize or use other features. but because I didn't often utilize these options, I had a difficult time recalling how to make choices or navigate through the menu. Fortunately, all it took was a phone call to A-1 customer support, and I received timely help with whatever I needed.

A1 is a Great Company to Work With

Much faster efficiency of work, we can submit and generate more claim invoices each day, and see more information about claim status and costs than ever.

Pros

We implemented A1 Tracker to replace our old claims management software and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. A1 offers far superior claim reporting tools, as well as a claim data entry portal where EVERYTHING we need to input for a claim is all in ONE screen. In our old software we had to go to several different screens to input claim details, which gave us many extra and unnecessary steps...

Cons

If this software had a native mobile app, that would be even better. The user help functions would be easier to use if it was in an online format, it is currently a separate PDF document.

Excellent Product, Customer Service, Setup, & Training

Save money, time, and most of all frustration with trying to work on old software that no longer works.

Pros

We are fairly new to A1 Tracker and find it has many features and options beyond what we need. A1 assigned to us a dedicated implementation project manager who took the time to thoroughly analyze what we need out of the system for our claims management process. This analysis ultimately resulted in an on-site visit, which raised our confidence that this was the right product for us. We had to select...

Cons

I think A1 Tracker could add more creative and efficient ways to further customize the reporting Dashboard, navigation, and in general reduce steps to access deeper layers of information. Also the possibility to work offline would be helpful. Other than that, there's not much about this software that I don't like.

"A1 is a Great Software Company. Excellent for Claims Tracking and Reporting"

Pros

I have only been using A-1 Tracking Software for approximately six months. I like that everything is in one place. When I need to update my manager with the open claims, it is very easy to generate a report. The ease to generate reports makes tracking Claim statuses much more efficient. Being able to have unlimited space for claim notes, import all your documents, and having contact information all...

Cons

It does take time to learn how to navigate through the different fields. It is like anything else, once you use it regularly it becomes second nature and you will wonder how you ever managed without it. The Customer Service Support Team is excellent at helping you through any issues or questions you have.

A1 has allowed our small team to keep up with huge growth. It's easy to use and highly customizable.

Pros

The users and administrators have the ability to make changes without working with customer service or incurring charges. Customer service is amazing and friendly.

Cons

The fact that it's so open means that sometimes an inexperienced administrator can break things! There can also be some hiccups with adding new users, but the customer service team recently provided a very helpful guide.

The City of Victorville considers A1 Tracker helpful, user-friendly, and capable

We utilize A1 Tracker daily, to manage due dates and to record documents, primarily insurance-related, but also for our Projects.

Pros

Its ease of use, the flexibility of inputting data, and the "bug" free operation of A1 Tracker software.

Cons

We haven't had time to fully utilize A1 Tracker in all of its potential.

A1 Tracker - Contract Administration

It has saved many hours of data entry and is a great tool to keep track of contract and insurance expiration dates as well as overall contract administration.

Pros

It is easy to use and A1 staff is always available to help and modify the information we require to meet our needs. Changes are made the same day or no later than the next day. .

Cons

No negative comments regarding this software.

Great for businesses big and small -

I was apart of an organization who used this software so when I switched companies I begged to use this software for the new company. This software keeps all my documents organized by policy and saves so much time when it comes to locating documents. It is also very user friendly it didn't take other employees long to learn the system. Also customer service is always standing by and responds to emails super quickly which I appreciate. This is definitely worth every penny.

Pros

-convenient -well organized -great customer service -user friendly

Cons

I haven't run into any problems in the past five years using this software.

Great software with flexibilitty

The software has a lot of features that you can cast to your needs. Its administration tools are great that give users so much control to manage its functionality.

Pros

Great control tools that make administrator's job a lot of easier.

Cons

Lack of design tools for the webpage.

A1 Tracker

We selected A1 Tracker for contract, claims, asset, and project management because we found it to be a very robust and equally flexible software. We found it to be more than capable of handling many different scenarios we have to account for in our high-volume business, with complex workflow features, and a variety of users that are both internal and external. We initially thought we would have to...

Flexible, Efficient, Well Supported, Excellent Customer Service

We embarked on our software solicitation process and we didn't really know what we were getting into. There are so many vendors out there on the market with different products, all of them are worth looking at to get a fair pictures of what they are capable of. We found that A1 Tracker had the greatest flexibility than all of the others, with so many options to customize things we would had never considered...

So far so good!

So far it's been a great business partnership, online claims are new to us here and entire team have been right there for us to get us up and running and productive. Making changes has been effortless, and we feel very confident in both the software and your company going forward.

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, report generator is very helpful for our repair records.

Cons

Initial setup took a bit to get used to, and there's more options in there then we really need so it can get a bit cluttered.

We have been live with the product for six months and it works very well!

I gave the "ease of use" a 4 star primarily because the software is so flexible and the flexibility creates a certain amount of complexity during the design and implementation phases. For daily / routine use, it is very easy to use. We had a conceptual framework of how we wanted the software to work for three very disparate functions within the company. Chris and his team walked us through how...

A1 Tracker & Support Exceeded Expectations

We started working with A1 Enterprise back in 2001 to build a small prototype for a customized solution with a different vendor which was to serve as a software model. When the product with the other vendor didn't work out, we eventually circled back to A1 Enterprise and selected them as our primary software vendor for a large-scale company-wide software system to track occupational injury claims,...