A1 Tracker Reviews

Enterprise risk management software

YGG SM review

the team was great and they are very supportive

Pros

It works as intended and meeting our needs

Cons

It took awhile to integrate with our needs

We're extremely pleased.

Our group manages Risk for a complex private family office and holding company which manages four operating entities. We wanted a tool we could use right out of the box, and A-1 fit our needs perfectly.

Pros

Both ease of use and customer support / responsiveness are top notch.

Cons

There isn't anything we dislike about the software.

A-1 Contract Management Software

Our contracts are centrally organized and easy to locate. Renewal and expiration dates are no longer missed.

Pros

After struggling to manage hundreds, if not thousands, of contracts manually we decided something had to give. Our manual processes were ineffective and inaccurate. After reviewing a number of Contract Management solutions, we found the A-1 best fit our needs and our budget. The software is very flexible and configurable. We were able to create a solution that works for our multiple, unique locations. The reminders that we have the system generate ensure that we do not miss upcoming renewal and expiration deadlines. The support we received from A-1 guaranteed that the implementation process was a great success.

Cons

Stellar concept, stellar product, stellar service.

A few years ago we became serious about managing loss prevention (we manage taxi cab fleets and experience a generous number of incidents among our fleets). We hired a professional prevention specialist, but had no uniform or unified way to handle, store, and distribute the seemingly endless reams of information generated by these incidents. A1 Tracker has more then admirably filled the bill. It...

admin opinion

It is very usefull to keep our claims information organized. We can find what we are looking for quickly.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. I was able to scale down to the categories that I use. It is very easy to input data.

Cons

I would say the only thing is that you have to save so frequently. Not a bad thing, just another step. :)

A1 Enterprise Provides Excellent Products & Support

We engaged A1 Enterprise to develop software solutions for a number of groups within the organization. They have proven to be active listeners when working with our subject matter experts and the products developed have enabled these groups to make great strides in more effectively managing their workflow. As the company continues to grow and our needs change we have found the software to be highly...

Cons

Business life has changed for the better!

The A1 Tracker has made my work life so much easier since I started working with this program. As an insurance professional, there are so many details that need to be kept on top of at any given time. Anything from a claim that is in progress, to a follow up call with a client, to a client that is late in their payments, the Tracker offers a function for everything. Note being particularly strong with my program skills, not to worry. The service team for the Tracker are available to help all the time even for the most basic issues. I can use the most basic levels of service but I understand that the Tracker has much more to offer a business client. It is just a matter of taking the time to learn what else is available. Highly recommend this product for any business professional.

Cons

Great resource awesome tool, and loss tracking information

This is amazing loss resource tracking.... second to none and easy to use! I highly recommend this for your company

Pros

Great stuff yes

Cons

None great stuff

Great product & service

I would look to A1 for future software needs. They were able to customize claims processing, reports, EOB's, and had a great training program. Whenever I log a support case, I get an immediate response from the same people that helped me set the program up. Knowing who I'm working with, and knowing that they understand my customized product is fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to implement. A1 didn't waste any time during meetings. Were organized, to the point, and ready to go. The setup was solid, and they were easy to get a hold of, quick to respond, and created a product that worked the first time.

Cons

I do not have any concerns or complaints regarding the implementation or continued support of this product.

A1 Tracker Works Great for Insurance CRM and Billing!

Our company used A1 Enterprise to develop a new insurance CRM and policy billing software. We used many paper files for years and an old antiquated insurance database that didn't have the flexibility we needed to compete in our marketplace of many different and highly competitive insurance products. Our process was very manually intensive, and no one could access business information from outside the office. With A1 Tracker, we gained the ability to automate many manual steps, eliminate paper, and work from home or while traveling. Also A1 Enterprise helped us create an sales pipeline system to capture leads from our web site, which we didn't have before.

A1 Tracker Insurance Software

A1 Enterprise fully customized our insurance CRM and included automation such as billing, renewals, and policy application processing via our company web site. They were very prompt in providing customer support and the software was very user friendly. We had a large data migration from an old and outdated system that was about to break down and A1 Enterprise migrated our data to the new system then helped us learn the new system with training seminars. Customer support was very important for us because our last system had little or no support. I highly recommend A1 Tracker for insurance software.

Great software

A-1 and their support staff helped to organize our companies sales team, automated our follow up proccess and made staff training automated. A1 gave a central location to store documents that could be retrieved by any of the approved staff making follow up calls and project mangment a breeze. Untill we used A1, as the president of our company I spent many hours doing repetitive tasks and not able to focus on other responsibilities after we started using the software it provided much mire time free from redundant tasks

Entertainment & Film Contract Management

We have used A1 Tracker for some time now for contract management processing, tracking, document management, and contact management in the film and entertainment industry. We as a company are not very experienced with software, but find the screens easy to use and access the information we need readily available. We don't need support often because the system is pretty flexible and can be adapted to suit our needs. However when we do ask for customer support, A1 Enterprise goes above and beyond.

Cons

Great product, great service & support!

Our company was in need of a contract management solution. After reviewing several options it was determined that A1's offering was right for us. It's easy to use, very customizable for our company's various departments and competitively priced. The support and availability of Chris and his team are unmatched. They are always available to answer questions I've had when configuring the system. Overall I am very pleased with the product as well as the service provided by A1.

Cons

Cutting Edge & Professional Support!

A1 Enterprise gave us none other than cutting edge software and professional support. Going above and beyond the call of duty, the folks at A1, our project manager, Chris, and the entire support staff responded to our needs with a lot of custom solutions that our current software could not handle. The flexibility we gained as a business was significantly helpful in our everyday processes of insurance policies, client renewals, and sales processes. I highly recommend A1 Enterprise.

Cons

Great product and company!

A1 helped customize our contract database. We use a request form that feeds into our database that can generate automatic contracts into a word document. This request and database has saved our company countless hours and we have a system for not letting anything fall through the cracks. Chris and his team have wonderful customer service and are always will to help fix small cliches if they arise.

A1 Tracker

A1 Tracker is a very useful tool to manage all our contracts and keep it organized. The software is very easy to use and it has made a huge difference on how we store and track our contracts. The customer service from A1 is also very efficient and they always follow up to ensure your request is completed and/or resolved. Overall I highly recommend this product.

Cons

Small investment but big return

I found this software is intuitive and easy to use. Customer care offered quick solutions, and training. You will notice how quickly and easily this program will improve your business production. I highly recommend getting this product. It was a small investment for a big return in time savings. : )

A1 Tracker

A1 has been a great company to work with while implementing our new warranty claim database. They were able to make a customizable solution for us with a very reasonable investment. The customer service has been stellar and issues are resolved quickly.

Cons

Great experience with A-1. Allows me to organize and access accounts in an efficient manner.

All pros. Allows me to have organization with accounts, get my tasks done in an efficient manner and keep track of new/ in-progress/ completed account tasks.

CUSTOMS CLEARING BROKER

This seems like a good software to consider as it allows one to do everything in one. I would like to have a free trial on this one.

Very user friendly!

We've been using the system for two years now, and it's very easy to input/store data. I am very happy with the product and continue to use it daily.

Cons

The program enabled me to set up auto emails reminders for important dates

Pros

Very professional support staff, they go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction.No surprises and good price point.

Cons

significant amount of time to get up and running. Higher-level administrative functions not easy to understand.