Accurants

Cloud based accounting solution for SMBs and freelancers

visit website

Accurants Reviews

Excellence

Saves me time and $$$$

Pros

I use this software on a daily basis and my clients use it too to approve estimates . My business cannot run without it! It looks a lot more professional than trying to send a "word document" that you created yourself!!

Cons

I have no complaints to report...The "Complaint Dept." is CLOSED!!

A Great software well worth the price.

Pros

Several invoicing and payment options. Accurants makes invoicing simple and customizable. Easy to purchase orders and estimates. Entering purchase orders along with estimates helped my customers track and cost out their orders. Very User Friendly. It only took a few minutes of using the software to feel at ease with how to create invoices and get payments.

Cons

While the software is user friendly their still needs to be a better chart of how each function flows. An A thru Z guide instead of just instructions on each function.

Satisfied

Allowed alot of info in one place. Could create and manage invoices easily.

Pros

Customer service was excellent. Our rep responded to our questions and requests very quickly, and did his very best to satisfy our needs.

Cons

There were a few wrinkles in the program - things that didnt work just quite right - but as soon as I contacted our rep with our concerns he worked very quickly to rectify the challenge.

Accurants For My Foundation

When the owner of Accurants found out about my foundation and our mission statement he gave us their entire software for FREE with no strings attached. I could not believe that it was possible to have all of our small business data in one place in cloud. It has saved us so much time & money. I can run my entire organization from one place - anytime, anywhere, any device. I reached out to all of our other sister foundations to take advantage of this blessing. Our financials have completely changed with Accurants.

Pros

Cons

N/A

great invoicing tool

I've been an Accurants user for 3 months now, and I can say that's it's revolutionized the way I handle my small business accounting. As a full-time freelancer, I work with multiple, diverse clients on a monthly basis. Accurants enables me to abandon messy spreadsheets and track my time and deliverables in a single, clean, web-based location. Plus, the easy-to-use invoicing tool lets me send out professional-grade invoices each month and track which clients are late with payment. I would highly recommend that other freelancers and small businesses owners give Accurants a try.

Cons

Interesting product, has the potential to be a great tool for a small business.

I definitely enjoy the expense section and the ability to generate reports to see where my money is actually going. I believe this can be a great tool to know what expenses are generating you the most amount of income and where to focus your time and money. The only negative side of this product to me is that my business is not at the point yet where I can use all of the features. So, there are parts of the product that are not yet useful to me. However, I can use the majority of them and in the near future, I should be able to use all of these features.

All-In-One Small Business Solution

Accurants goes beyond your standard small business accounting software, and provides an all-in-one tool for managing your business! The ability to manage projects, track invoices and business expenses, and even produce tax schedules makes managing my independent contracting much easier. I highly recommend it!

Exceptional Customer Service

Accurants customer service is exceptional. When I first joined, I received an email asking me to forward my expenses so that the Accurants team could upload them for me. That was a great added bonus. They did that for the entire previous year so I didn't have to. They were also willing to hold my hand at each step of the way, always encouraging me to reach out to them for assistance for any of the program features. This was my first exposure to an accounting software. I was impressed!

Cons

Very quick to learn and easy to step thru. Especially since I'm not an account.

Pro: simplicity. I did not get into completely entering all data but what I did accomplish was very easy and straight forward. As I find the time I will print out the reports to see its layout but I expect it to be just what I need. con: I think a simple flow chart of what order information needs to be entered would be helpful for the new user.

Cons

Accurants easily helped me upload my bank statements and generate a Profit & Loss report.

As a sole proprietor, I need to keep track of my whole business, from my profits to my liabilities. Accurants provides the necessary package to accomplish these tasks that every small business owner faces. I would recommend Accurants to all independent contractors who are looking for a better way to organize and manage their business information.

Amazing for the Price

I am a 40 year business veteran with an engineering degree and an MBA. I started using Accurants a few months ago and have been very pleased. But I could not be more amazed than when I had the system create a Schedule C. It automatically developed a checklist for me on what else I have to do for tax prep. Bravo Accurants Dan Roberts

I LOVE THIS

Accurants makes my life easy. We started using Accurants a few months ago, and it's made things so much nicer. It's like this amazing equity partner that I don't have!