AcTouch.com Reviews

4.38/5 (16 reviews)

Vipin Tanwar

Ac touch is a great product for Small and Medium businesses.

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Better information of my Business. I do not have to wait for the accountant's visit for list of Receiveables and Payables. Different employees can handle work related to their Job better. Being on th Cloud helps me be better informed and also provide accurate information to customers and suppliers.

Mukund BS

It's an awesome product and the support is even better

Reviewed 2017-09-01

The user interface is extremely intuitive which minimises the training time. Lower training time is a huge plus as the user base grows. The team at AcTouch puts the users first and are always willing to learn from user habits to make the software more user friendly. They don't dictate the business flow, rather they tweak the software to help the business flow further.

Kris Moller

AcTOUCH Product Review and Personal Experience

Reviewed 2016-12-05

This is a cloud-based ERP system and from the word GO there are a number of important operational and functional points about this application: You can have it set up and running "before lunch" and use it with the greatest of ease. The application is scalable - so you can start small and grow big, without upgrading. It is SSL enabled which ensures data security. The developers and support team provide both business and technical support. A BIG Plus There is an integrated menu for Sales, Purchasing, Payments and Receipts. No flip-flopping. Other modules include Inventory Management and Manufacturing, Warranty Management, Product Barcode Generation, and Quotations. From a personal perspective let me add two important points: 1. I started my career as a purchasing officer and I was one of the first people to implement an MRP system way back in 1978. I also implemented a number of Class A ERP systems in manufacturing and finance since then. 2. I know and have worked with the Owner and CEO of AcTouch for a number of years and can vouch for his business, design and development knowledge and experience.

Manjunath MM

The product is good and easy to use. The team is vey much supportive.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Helped me to ease my business. I can keep track of the my quotes and follow ups.

Thakur Naik

Good features at an affordable price

Reviewed 2016-11-27

AcTouch is addressing our business needs and helps us to be mobile. Most part of the day, I move around and this tool helps me to run my business from anywhere. It has a strong inventory module thats better than many other software that I have seen. Customer support team is good as they listen to our problems and provide a right solution or workarounds.

Manjunath Naik

Status of the business can be known in tip of finger everyday.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Saves time. reduce the manpower. More accurate.

Raghavendra Rao

Most simple but great accounting tool for business owners to handle their daily accounting tasks.

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Very easy to handle without much of accounting knowledge. Simple navigation. Covers most of the business tasks.

Smita Kulkarni

Book-keeping and compliance have become so much easier since we started using actouch.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Automation of sales/purchase finances.

RAHUL verma

Exprience has been nice

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Very initial stages . Cannot quantify but our transition to GST seems smoother viz a viz had we not been using this software.

Mustafa Ali

Actouch is best suited for SME accounting requirements.

Reviewed 2017-09-01

The team is very responsive to feedbacks and suggestions are incorporated very fast. No dependability on any PC or Device.

Prasad I S

very good - move from conventional systems to object based approach

Reviewed 2017-09-02

Speed, correctness Transparency and off course zero rework- boosting our efficiency and tapping better potentials

Sugam Regmi

Very much happy to have this n is more easy to work with

Reviewed 2017-10-16

Operation is easy n any one can learn in one time if I will be nit there also I can make my invoice from any part of d word that's such a good thing

Rushd Mowjee

Don't judge a book by its cover

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Overall its a great piece of software, after using 3 different ERP softwares AcTouch is definitely the best one I've used so far thanks to its customer support and the wide variety of features it has. Its cost based focus really makes it stand out.

Smitha Nityanand

It's an easy to use user friendly solution

Reviewed 2017-09-12

It helped to grow my business. I can manage my inventory flawlessly, user management is very advantageous. Purchase, Sales everything is taken care proficiently.

Bharath Reddy Mandara

Very supportive staff

Reviewed 2017-09-14

It helps in reviewing the present scenario of production activities along with the available resources

PANKAJ JAIN