All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Advataxes

Online accounting solution for employee expenses

Advataxes Reviews

My Review

This platform is more efficient than our previous spreadsheet submissions.

Pros

Built in map, so Km's are logged automatically.

Cons

Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but flipping back and forth from screens seems challenging, seems I have to back to the "home" screen and then navigate again.

Hello Jason, We are pleased to read that the distance calculator is useful. Thank you for your comments. It is appreciated.

Excellent product

Pros

easy and simple to use. Being able to do everything from my cellphone is amazing

Cons

nothing for now, i've using it for about a month and I didn't experience any problem

Hi Sebastien, thank you for your response. We are glad to hear that your are making the most of Advataxes using a cellphone. Stay tuned, more mobile features are coming soon.

first time user

overall, this is fairly easy to use,

Pros

fairly easy to use. Easy to store information and come back later to complete

Cons

uploading receipts could be easier if you had an app, where you take a photo and it automatically uploaded the receipt. Now I have to take a photo, then email to myself and then upload it

Hi James, we appreciate the feedback. We are pleased that you find Advataxes easy to use and thus serving its purpose. Regarding the receipts, there are faster ways to upload them. For instance, with your smartphone, you can connect to the mobile side, fill out your expense reports and upload pictures of receipts at the same time. For more information, see the instructional videos in the bulletin board of your account or feel free to contact us.

Very good, but can we log pictures for later?

Pros

No reason for me to forget to file any expenses, I do it on the spot.

Cons

Our admin did a demo on a desktop, and it seemed possible to log a bunch of pics in the software, then later add the info. I did not find how to do that on an iPhone. Granted I did not read the user guide yet.

Hello Martin, thanks for your comments. Yes you can upload all your pictures for later; with your iphone on the main page click the blue button MOBILE, then log in and click an the red button the the middle "Upload Receipt" "Telecarger recu" and you can take a picture of each receipt that will be be stored in your tab " My Receipts" that you can use later when connecting with your laptop. The Ad Valorem Team

Beautiful program

I was actually surprised by how simple it was to use, very user friendly. Ive only used it once so far, but my 1st experience couldn't have been easier.

Fast and precise

Pros

How fast it is to enter all the info and send it back for approval

Cons

Can’t produce more than 1 report at a time

Hi Jonathan, your review is greatly valued; to be fast and precise is what we strive for. Your feedback will be considered by our team.

Review of Advatax

Pros

Easy to review and approve expense reports

Cons

Excel download of expense reports could use some work

Thank you for your comments. Lowering the processing time was at the forefront of our objectives. As for Excel reports, we will surely give a second look.

West rapport dépenses

Very easy to use and freindley Simple and all the program is good for the compagny to usé Thanks havé à Nice day

Cons

Pros

The ability to use my cell phone to take pictures of my receipts.

Cons

Nothing. Overall the software is easy to use.

Hello Steven, Thanks for your comments, it's really appreciated. The Ad Valorem Team.

Expense reports

The approval issues,

Pros

It's fast and easy to use, we can verify and after wait for approval before processing. The taxes are well separated

Cons

I have used it once so for now no cons to report

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Serge

West Penetone review

Very nice software. User-friendly and well structured. Well documented. Training was well conducted.

Pros

Very easy to work with. Very easy to adapt to our needs.

Cons

No cons as of yet.

Much appreciated. Thank you.

Excellent product

Advatax is a great program that has made entering expense reports much easier, and made my job much more pleasant and saves a lot of time.

Cons

Advataxes benefits a lot from cloud computing. Thank you for the feedback

Steps taken

Too long too complete.

Pros

Easy to read screen. Clear visual and avaialble when needed.

Cons

Too many steps to complete the expense report. We must put in a seperate expense account for mileage and for meals if it is the same visit.

Hello Carmela, thank you for your comments. In order to limit the number of steps to fill out an expense report, we suggest that you use the feature "save +" after you enter an expense, as it allows you to keep adding expenses either with your smartphone or a desktop.

Better than paper forms

More efficient than paper expense forms!

Pros

Submitting expense forms online is more efficient than paper forms.

Cons

It would be nice if you could select multiple destinations (on same day) and it would prefill the start address, date, etc. from the previous line.

Hi Janet, thank you for your assessment. It's one of the objectives of Advataxes, to lower the paper burden and to ease the approval process. As for your suggestion we will take it into consideration.

I have only used it once

Pros

It is pretty straight forward. Really, you are forcing a minimum of characters?

Cons

That I have to scan my receipts individually. It can take up to forever.

Hello Isabel, thank you for your comments. As for your comments regarding scanning receipts, there is a faster way to do this. You can use a smartphone and connect to the mobile side and upload pictures directly from your phone without having to scan anything. You can view the videos on this in the bulletin board of your account or contact us for any explanations needed.

Great Sytem

Intuitive.

Pros

Easy to understand. Intuitive. Fast and easy.

Cons

May be we could see a one pager at the end, before we sumit?

Hello Aurelie, We like to hear that it is saving you time, and that you find it easy to use. Regarding your inquiry, If you click on the magnifier icon you will have a summary of your expense report.

Review1

OK

Pros

Able to approve expense report from anywhere

Cons

I am not techno.Not sure yet how to use it.

Thanks for your comments. If you want to learn more on how to use Advataxes, there are several very short videos on the upper right in the bulletin board you can consult. We can also give you a private Webex. The Ad Valorem team.

Advataxes = easy to use

Much easier to do expenses reports than before

Pros

Easy to use even the first time you try it.

Cons

Nothing. Every step is easy to follow and software is really intuitive

Hi Robert, we are glad to see our expense report solution is easy to use even for a first time usage. Thank you for your feedback.

New customer,Like the product

Pros

easy to use,for the first time user It was easy

Cons

nothing,very usefull I didn't have time to have a formation but It was easy Thanks

Hello Roberto, we're glad to see it is easy to use without training, but if at any time you wish to have an online training feel free to contact us.

review

good

Pros

that I don't need to carry receipts around

Cons

some drop downs are very repetitive....I'm sure they serve a purpose but time consuming.

Hello Boris, we're glad to hear that we're lightening your load. Thank you for your feedback.

not impressed

Pros

good Product for accounting responsible .

Cons

Lag between operations needs more options, not the same KM between results… need more boxes to be filled when you travel. When you have to stop more than one place.

Hello Martin, Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review.

Easy as 123

Pros

It is very easy to create a demand, to put our information ant to attach the bills. Nothing bad to say about the basic functionnality. I use the Software for my basic expense (gaz, hotel, meals).

Cons

Nothing bad for the moment and for the use I made.

Hi Anne-Marie, we thank you for your feedback!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.