Agiled Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

The support team is also top notch and there is a steady beat of improvement which gives me great hope for the future of this platform.
Ease of use, slick interface (that keeps getting better), white-labeling, great customer service. And it's all-encompassing.
Setting up was pretty easy I had one issue and it was resolved within a few hours of sending the email to support which was very impressive.
For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool.
By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.
To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall.

DA

David A.

Owner

E-Learning, self-employed

Full of promise

Transcript

David A.: Hi, I'm Dave. I am owner of my company. I am reviewing Agiled. I give it four out of five stars....

RT

Robert T.

President

All In One Consulting Platform Tool

Transcript

Robert T.: Hi there. My name's Rob, and I am the president and founder of my organization, and I'm giving...

Howard O.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Finally A Simple Intuitive Suite of Tools Under One Roof!

Agiled has been an A+++ Experience. It was simple get up and running and while setting things up, I had a couple of questions and even though we are different time zones (India / Canada) I had real person responses in hours!

Pros

Setting up Agiled literally took me 10 minutes from start of set up to sending first invoice. It's dead simple and the on-boarding was very intuitive. Everything I need is under ne roof, drawing from one Database and no more duplication of tasks, data or input. I wish I would have done this a long time ago rather than justifying my investments in all the other systems.

Cons

So far, I havent found anything not to like. I'm not glossing this over. From where I sit, for my needs, it's got everything I need and a whole lot of features I think I'll never use. My proposal Software is still far more polished so I'll likely continue using it but unfortunately, it doesnt integrate with Agiled (or anything else) because it doesn't offer Integrately.

aka r.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Dont just like Agiled , Love it.

Over all experience with agiled has been more than good. Like what else one might need. I use agiled for proposals, client support, invoicing, estimates , contracts , expenses management, and what not.

Pros

Wow, what and amazing product kt is already, and they are adding more to it everyday. Like its already full but they are making it bigger and still adding to it. So much power, functionality and features in a single platform makes life and business so easy to manage. Truly as they say is is an all in one platform for all your accounting, crm, and business needs. The best of all is that it comes with 100% white-labeled option and you can resell it to your customers too.

Cons

Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes. There is a solution for all your needs. The only con is that the team is working really hard and maybe they are not even sleeping for an hour.

SS

Saumil S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

All in one business tool

Pros

I am a freelancer and I work with a lot of clients. I love that Agiled is a platform that helps me keep track of all the different clients I work with. It is also a great tool for my clients because they can see how many hours of work I've completed on their behalf and what is the status of all of my projects. I can easily compare different estimates and see how much more or less I am being paid compared to my expected pay.

Cons

I dont like itsDashboard and it mobile app is very buggy. mobile app is not usable.

MS

Mark S.

Agiled is an All-in-One CRM Tool Perfect For Small to Large Companies

We had an excellent experience thus far. No complaints here.

Pros

The fact that it does everything! It also has a Whitelabel feature. Very professional!

Cons

Design-wise, cosmetically it could look more modern, but as long as it works, it's all good!

E.G.Sebastian -.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

An ALL-IN-ONE Tool that'll replace many subscriptions and save you lots of time!

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive. Has all that I need to run my business within one platform. Was also able to cancel at least 4 other subscriptions (vCita, Toggl, SuiteDash, Chat-bot subscription); and I can see that I'll probably cancel some more.

Cons

Hmm... I'd like to be able to set "hot-links" - for example, I use the Projects and Contacts option dozens of times daily. I'd love to be able to have these two somewhere on the top of the page, and NOT have to click each time on a main heading so the drop-down opens, then click these... It is NOT a biggie, but it'd make life just a tad easier :)

Supraket M.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Reaching to be among the best

Pros

Being able to provide tools to run most of the day-to-day business management.

Cons

Invoice customization No Email module No Email tracker

Leonidas I.

Agiled Review

great experience and support

Pros

Automation, billing, tasks all in one CRM even with ticketing

Cons

Customizations Recurring invoices to be more flexible with reminders etc Filtering invoices by recurring

Kianja J.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

An All in one that is a home run

Agiled is really easy to use. It is really easy to customize. You can have your accounting practice up and running in a less than an hour.

Pros

I love that the software has kanban and Gantt capabilities for project management. As I grow my team this is making it easier to see when projects are due.

Cons

I would love to see an app for clients to log in and I am not able to create a standard template for the filing system I would like my clients to have for financial reports.

na

neo a.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

All in one App in a friendly price tag

Agiled benefits my company by most of the features included it makes the team more sync and the flow is far better than using different apps.

Pros

First, It's an all in one app. The most notable feature that I like is the CRM, Project and Task Management, the white label option. As an admin, I can change access role of each team, i can hide features that is not needed for a team or for an individual.

Cons

They need to improve the native mobile app. Though I heard they are releasing a new update.

David D.

Design, 1-10 employees

A simple, yet ROBUST CRM, oh and don't forget a whole accounting/admin system

So far its been amazing! The customization level is frightening!

Pros

So far the ability to have an alternative to QuickBooks and yet integrate a CRM is priceless, on top of that have it whitelabeled.

Cons

The translation is spanish is done by AI and therefore a little rocky! But still better that having non English team members have no clue what it says.

PB

Patrik B.

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Refreshing CRM on Steriods for Every Industry!

Truly its an all in one service than to get a seperate app for Accountaing, contracts ROI expensing financial control, Zapier integration ready, varying email service integrations from Microsoft, IMAPI, Gmail etc, as well as having the so many customizable options. Very straight forward!

Pros

I setup CRMs for several types of clients, and having the ability to customize the White Label, and change the colour of the branding was great for started. Then being able to customize the various piples, the fields in various sections and then automate the who process? So INCREDIBLE!

Cons

I wish there was a Kanban module for the pipeline, but its coming as its listed in the Road Map. As well when creating new fields, I was I can drag and drop the order, than to redo them. I would rather drag them around, but that too is coming. its on the roadmap! I justy can't believe the roadmap is open to all their users to add the improvements. A M A Z I N G !!

Prashant K.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

All you can eat

I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements. I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Pros

Comprehensiveness, Ease of use for non-techies Built-in chat option

Cons

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future. Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

BM

Brett M.

Flexible business management system

I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting. I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

Pros

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

Cons

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates. Thanks.

Jarrod O.

A Perfect all-in-one tool for SMB's

I recommend this tool for any business or startup that wants the capabilities and infrastructure of the big companies without the hassle or upkeep of maintaining multiple tools.

Pros

Agiled has outperformed every business tool I have tried by consolidating so many features that I needed into a straightforward dashboard, removing the need for many SaaS tools that often don't integrate well.

Cons

You will need some HTML/CSS skills to fully take advantage of the White Label service.

Seth D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The multipurpose platform I've been looking for

I have been looking for a comprehensive solution to manage the various parts of my business, and Agiled is the best platform I have found so far. I have been using a different platform for the last couple of years, and it did not not have near the amount of features that Agiled offers. With Agiled, I can create attractive client portals for my clients, interact with them through the platform, bill clients, gather information through forms, and much more. Being able to do all of this within one system is a big benefit for my business, and I'm looking forward to each new beneficial improvement that Agiled makes.

Pros

I love how many different tools are packed into one platform with Agiled, from proposals to invoicing to CRM to project management. I don't enjoy paying different providers for each of these tools separately, so I love that Agiled brings them all into one convenient place. Many platforms claim to excel in this area, but Agiled really does a great job of providing a useful selection of tools.

Cons

There's nothing I specifically dislike about Agiled, although there are certain features that I can't wait for the company's team to create. I'm looking forward to their scheduling toolkit so my team can book meetings with clients and prospective clients. I'm looking forward to several integrations, and I would love if they can add certain functionality like conditional logic to forms.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Very Promising

So far everything has gone pretty well

Pros

Coming from a project management tool that was similar but lacking in the reporting, automation and HRM features - I was pleased to find Agiled.

Cons

I can tell it lags in a few places and I found some bugs when trying to put together proposals

ES

Emily S.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Better late than sorry

Full Sales to Cash cycle can be run on one side while using the platform to manage your clients from onboarding to support on the other side.

Pros

Deep ERP level functionality in a small package

Cons

Trying to offer too many tools under one roof

SS

Scott S.

Music, 1-10 employees

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding...

Pros

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

Cons

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

KH

Kristen H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Finally, all in one business software that won't break the bank

I'm terrible at delegating but our business is growing too fast and tasks NEED to get on other teammates' to-do lists, this is helping. Also, clients being able to access their files, see project status, and submit tickets in one place is a great solution. I'm looking forward to setting up products and client subscriptions.

Pros

Almost everything we need is truly found in this one app. The most important features from all the other software we tried (Monday, ClickUp, Dubsado, various other LTD's) are in here and fully functional. We have a client portal finally!

Cons

Right now I'd really like the Xero integration to be functional, It's the first integration I need and it says it is the only one that is temporarily disabled. Once that is working and can sync my clients and their current invoices and paid invoices this software will be super slick for us. A few complaints from clients are too many emails (pretty sure there is a setting to fix this) and they can't paste images in the chat like they can in an email.

SP

Stephen P.

I Made the Switch

As a small business owner, I need to manage my clients, projects, tasks, and finances. I've tried a lot of different platforms and Agiled is the best of all the management platforms I've tried. I use it for my own business and my clients and they all love it. There are so many features and it it's super easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Combining so many other products saves so much time and money.

Cons

Setup was a little wonky and the email integration had issues

Kim L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

All in one Management Tool!

With Agile, I can easily manage my clients, projects, tasks, and employees with a single tool that is easy to customize, and I don't need to waste time setting up different tools and applications. The best part is that Agile is so easy to use and customizable after the learning curve. No one should work with a complicated tool when you can use a simple one like Agile.

Pros

I love the flexibility of this CRM. I have been able to customize my CRM to fit my business needs. The integrations are easy to use and I love the reporting feature. I am able to keep track of each and every task and event that takes place in my business. I am able to see my revenue and see what I need to improve on. I am able to see my hours and see how I can organize my time more efficiently. This is a great tool for SMBs that want to automate their business and create a central view of their work.

Cons

What I dislike about the product right now is the learning curve it takes to be able to fully configure everything so that it is customized to fit my business needs. However, there's plenty of knowledge base available to be able to learn quickly the platform and the plenty features it offers as an all in one tool.

MV

Martijn V.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great Tool + Great Support!

Pros

I started using the app and so far iets great! A lot of tools all in one place and easy to use. Support is very fast and to the point just the way i like it. I also like how I can track my invoices and store all my important documents and contracts! Also they are very active in adding new features + their roadmap is also very promising. You can upvote features they have planned and submit new idea's! Also they have a good database of documents and videos of how to use Agiled. Great value for money! + it's in my own language. At this price point really a no brainer! 🔥🔥

Cons

As of yet i haven't really found anything that i dislike about the product other than it's massiveness. It's really a lot of tools you can utilize in one place. Setting everything up precisely the way i want it to look, feel and work does take a lot of time but in the end it's all worth it.

GL

Gaurav L.

Design, 1-10 employees

The all-in-one solution I've been looking for

Pros

When you own a small design agency, you accumulate a range of software that you use to manage your daily tasks. My goal was to find something that would be easy to customize and integrate with my existing services. Something I could also redesign to fit my brand's style. Within 24 hours after purchase, I had my own white-label client portal ready. Furthermore, I wanted a system that had readily available...

Cons

Currently, the integration with Zoho Books is a little wonky and having issues but the support team is responsive. Overall no issues with Agiled as of now. Looking forward to more integraions in the roadmap like Wordpress Plugins and WooCommerce.

Ninos M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Using it, with hope for better improvements

Overall i like Agiled, and where its headed especially knowing the team is always active and pushing new updates. The software includes many other portals such as quotes, estimates, tasks, time trackers, ... but to be fair, we dont use them, so i cannot comment on this.

Pros

Currently settled on Agiled and moved our CRM and Invoicing completely over to Agiled. the team is constantly improving the product and updating it. includes CRM and Invoicing features. overall it's not difficult creating accounts/contacts and generating invoices, there's mobile app, which s useful. (personally use Android app) although it's lacking some functions of the full online app.

Cons

The UI/UX could use some attention. as mentioned above, its not difficult using CRM/Finances (invoices) but it's not the easiest. simple changes such as easier access to Create contact/client/invoice makes a difference. the UI looks dated, compared to other players in the market today.

CR

Chuck R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best CRM for features and value

Great experience so far. Still learning some of the features and plan to move away from other programs to this all-in-one program.

Pros

Ease of use, SO many features. It's point and click and keeps our team on track.

Cons

I'd like to add custom columns that show under the client view without having to open the client record.