Agiled Logo

Agiled

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.24/10

Reviews by rating

The support team is also top notch and there is a steady beat of improvement which gives me great hope for the future of this platform.
Ease of use, slick interface (that keeps getting better), white-labeling, great customer service. And it's all-encompassing.
Setting up was pretty easy I had one issue and it was resolved within a few hours of sending the email to support which was very impressive.
For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool.
By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.
To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall.

RT

Robert T.

President

All In One Consulting Platform Tool

Transcript

Robert T.: Hi there. My name's Rob, and I am the president and founder of my organization, and I'm giving...

DA

David A.

Owner

E-Learning, self-employed

Full of promise

Transcript

David A.: Hi, I'm Dave. I am owner of my company. I am reviewing Agiled. I give it four out of five stars....

David D.

Design, 1-10 employees

A simple, yet ROBUST CRM, oh and don't forget a whole accounting/admin system

So far its been amazing! The customization level is frightening!

Pros

So far the ability to have an alternative to QuickBooks and yet integrate a CRM is priceless, on top of that have it whitelabeled.

Cons

The translation is spanish is done by AI and therefore a little rocky! But still better that having non English team members have no clue what it says.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

A+++ CRM & Support

I guess the biggest problem I am solving is lead management, and everything else is just added benefits.

Pros

Agiled had everything I was looking for in a CRM (platform for managing clients, leads, sales, projects, employees). I love how everything works together, and recently they had a huge update.

Cons

I did not find anything that I did not like about this CRM.

SS

Saumil S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

All in one business tool

Pros

I am a freelancer and I work with a lot of clients. I love that Agiled is a platform that helps me keep track of all the different clients I work with. It is also a great tool for my clients because they can see how many hours of work I've completed on their behalf and what is the status of all of my projects. I can easily compare different estimates and see how much more or less I am being paid compared to my expected pay.

Cons

I dont like itsDashboard and it mobile app is very buggy. mobile app is not usable.

Valor L.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

I read up their website, roadmap, knowledge base, used their 14 day trials and contacted their support for more information. I compared to all my existing tools. I purchased and used Agiled for a bit, I am really happy with how it has made my business flow better.

Pros

It is going to replace my super decked out accounting/business management software because Agiled fits my user place way better. I'm just going to leave the other LTD business management software for another business... It is also going to replace my current paid CRM because it is comparable but has project management and proposal built into when the client accepts it all in 1 software. Well, then...

Cons

compared to the other CRM, agiled is missing short automatic follow-up sequence or email templates. You will need to have this in your email marketing software or a swipe file somewhere.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Very Promising

So far everything has gone pretty well

Pros

Coming from a project management tool that was similar but lacking in the reporting, automation and HRM features - I was pleased to find Agiled.

Cons

I can tell it lags in a few places and I found some bugs when trying to put together proposals

Rachel E M.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Great Platform for a Small Business!

Agiled has allowed me to combine several administrative apps in one, and given me a "client portal" to better support my clients. Overall, I'm thrilled with this purchase!

Pros

Agiled has streamlined so much of the administrative work for my business! I have lots more time to do actual training and marketing now. I really appreciate it! The Agiled team is also very responsive, and they've fixed technical issues quickly and have implemented a number of requests from users. I can see this being the perfect software for small businesses very soon!

Cons

The layout is a bit plain, and some things that look like they work don't actually work yet, but they're hard at work implementing and improving. Overall, it's not bad at all for a newer program.

Doileen Dolo D.

Best business decision

I am very happy and pleased with my purchase decision

Pros

It's easy to use and that it is comprehensive.

Cons

I haven't had any issues so far. I've been using Agiled for a little over a month. My transition to the software was very smooth, moving my customers over was seamless.

Bashir M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

The All-In-One Essential To Start Your Business

Everything you essentially need to start a business is included. You just have to log in and every else will fall in places as you move along you business processes.

Pros

All the modules are present right there and are well connected to establish your flow.

Cons

The UI seems a little clunky and a bit out dated.

Markus S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Handles alot of business tasks in a single place

Pros

Alot have happened regarding features during the last months. So the development of the software seams very active. Squashing bugs, making improvements to existing features and implementing new features in high speed. It is great to be able to handle alot of business tasks in a single place. Like the team, leads, customers, proposals, contracts, invoices and so on! The new proposal implementation looks great and with file handling beeing released it will be an even more complete multi-purpose business software.

Cons

Not much negative to say, but I would love to see an implementation of cold outreach drip campaigns.

Thank you so much for your support.

Geoff E.

Does it all!

My experience has been excellent so far. Mainly because it's so easy to use. Looks fantastic and comes equipped with all the capabilities you could need.

Pros

All the key components to managing your business under one umbrella.

Cons

My only dislike was that I didn't find Agiled sooner.

PB

Patrik B.

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Refreshing CRM on Steriods for Every Industry!

Truly its an all in one service than to get a seperate app for Accountaing, contracts ROI expensing financial control, Zapier integration ready, varying email service integrations from Microsoft, IMAPI, Gmail etc, as well as having the so many customizable options. Very straight forward!

Pros

I setup CRMs for several types of clients, and having the ability to customize the White Label, and change the colour of the branding was great for started. Then being able to customize the various piples, the fields in various sections and then automate the who process? So INCREDIBLE!

Cons

I wish there was a Kanban module for the pipeline, but its coming as its listed in the Road Map. As well when creating new fields, I was I can drag and drop the order, than to redo them. I would rather drag them around, but that too is coming. its on the roadmap! I justy can't believe the roadmap is open to all their users to add the improvements. A M A Z I N G !!

VG

Vira G.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Agiled is THE BEST CRM for SME and Personal Usage

Pros

1. Unlimited contact 2. Full CRM with ALL the function needs to a SME 3. Manage the projects 4. Task Management 5. One of the cheapest but best CRM 6. Email and calendar Syc!!! ...The pricing is very attractive, A real investment. This is a great piece of software. No brainer purchase

Cons

The speed can be better. From my location, few screens are slow

ES

Emily S.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Better late than sorry

Full Sales to Cash cycle can be run on one side while using the platform to manage your clients from onboarding to support on the other side.

Pros

Deep ERP level functionality in a small package

Cons

Trying to offer too many tools under one roof

SS

Scott S.

Music, 1-10 employees

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding...

Pros

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

Cons

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

KH

Kristen H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Finally, all in one business software that won't break the bank

I'm terrible at delegating but our business is growing too fast and tasks NEED to get on other teammates' to-do lists, this is helping. Also, clients being able to access their files, see project status, and submit tickets in one place is a great solution. I'm looking forward to setting up products and client subscriptions.

Pros

Almost everything we need is truly found in this one app. The most important features from all the other software we tried (Monday, ClickUp, Dubsado, various other LTD's) are in here and fully functional. We have a client portal finally!

Cons

Right now I'd really like the Xero integration to be functional, It's the first integration I need and it says it is the only one that is temporarily disabled. Once that is working and can sync my clients and their current invoices and paid invoices this software will be super slick for us. A few complaints from clients are too many emails (pretty sure there is a setting to fix this) and they can't paste images in the chat like they can in an email.

Mohamed A.

Internet, 1-10 employees

I am very satisfied about Agiled because it has helped me to grow my online business.

I am overall very satisfied about Agiled !

Pros

Agiled is a very interesting business tool and partner to manage my business operations as i have an online business.

Cons

Honestly i do not see any improvements in my mind right now but if i have, i let you know !

SP

Stephen P.

I Made the Switch

As a small business owner, I need to manage my clients, projects, tasks, and finances. I've tried a lot of different platforms and Agiled is the best of all the management platforms I've tried. I use it for my own business and my clients and they all love it. There are so many features and it it's super easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Combining so many other products saves so much time and money.

Cons

Setup was a little wonky and the email integration had issues

Dominic B.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

An all-round solution

I was looking for an app to track my time and to send invoices to my clients. I can do that very well in Agiled, and a lot more. I do not use 75 % of the features right now, but I know these will come in handy sometime in the near future.

Pros

Very impressed with all the features of Agiled. A good time tracking service is something I have been searching for a long time in accounting software, and this one works like a charm. The interface is easy to navigate, and the onboarding is slick. Overall, a very good value for your money.

Cons

I found some translation errors, but the support service was very reactive to my query. There are also some visual bugs, but nothing major, and I know those will get fixed in no time.

Zack L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great CRM SAAS Tool Offered

Agiled solved most of my problems as an entreprenuer so I can better focus on doing other stuff that enrich the clients and make the business prosper.

Pros

I initially plan to use this mainly for invoicing clients, but after going through the platform, there is so much more it can offer. Sales pipeline, form builder for lead generation and so much more.

Cons

Some of the items on the software are still in the beta stage. Hopefully, they can crush all the bugs and make it a solid and stable tool for the long run.

Tc C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Agiled: The One-Stop-Shop for Business Success!

Pros

Are you looking for an app to help you manage your business and keep everything organized in one place? Then Agiled is the perfect tool for you! And let me tell you, there are a lot of features! It's one of the most valuable tools, and I use most features.One of the best things about Agiled is that it's very affordable, especially considering its unique features. And the best part? They add new features and improvements every month, so it's constantly improving!I see Agiled as a business in a box. It has everything you need to run your business, from invoicing and project management to marketing and sales. And because it has so many features, it can be a bit overwhelming. But I see that as a plus because you don't have to buy or use other tools. You can do everything within the software!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any downsides to Agiled. It's the perfect tool for any business owner or entrepreneur, and I love using it. It's a must-buy for anyone who wants to take their business to the next level!

GL

Gaurav L.

Design, 1-10 employees

The all-in-one solution I've been looking for

Pros

When you own a small design agency, you accumulate a range of software that you use to manage your daily tasks. My goal was to find something that would be easy to customize and integrate with my existing services. Something I could also redesign to fit my brand's style. Within 24 hours after purchase, I had my own white-label client portal ready. Furthermore, I wanted a system that had readily available...

Cons

Currently, the integration with Zoho Books is a little wonky and having issues but the support team is responsive. Overall no issues with Agiled as of now. Looking forward to more integraions in the roadmap like Wordpress Plugins and WooCommerce.

Ninos M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Using it, with hope for better improvements

Overall i like Agiled, and where its headed especially knowing the team is always active and pushing new updates. The software includes many other portals such as quotes, estimates, tasks, time trackers, ... but to be fair, we dont use them, so i cannot comment on this.

Pros

Currently settled on Agiled and moved our CRM and Invoicing completely over to Agiled. the team is constantly improving the product and updating it. includes CRM and Invoicing features. overall it's not difficult creating accounts/contacts and generating invoices, there's mobile app, which s useful. (personally use Android app) although it's lacking some functions of the full online app.

Cons

The UI/UX could use some attention. as mentioned above, its not difficult using CRM/Finances (invoices) but it's not the easiest. simple changes such as easier access to Create contact/client/invoice makes a difference. the UI looks dated, compared to other players in the market today.

CR

Chuck R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best CRM for features and value

Great experience so far. Still learning some of the features and plan to move away from other programs to this all-in-one program.

Pros

Ease of use, SO many features. It's point and click and keeps our team on track.

Cons

I'd like to add custom columns that show under the client view without having to open the client record.

IP

Ilaria P.

Design, self-employed

I litterally loved it!

I was not sure of what was expecting me, I was looking for something "Dubsado style" which could help me to better manage the things with my client. I was literally blown away when I saw how many things this app was offering, many more than what I was expecting. I am a brand designer and I really need to keep all documents in a place which could be shared with clients, but Agiled goes much more far...

Pros

Easy to use Many features Project planning Customer portal

Cons

Traduction is not 100% correct (i'm italian)

Jon S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Really happy with my decision to use Agiled.

I was a bit worried jumping into Agiled. The reviews were good, it seemed to be what I needed, and there seems to be active development. But you just never really know what the reality is with a new tool until you dive in and put it to work. Ask me again in a year, but right now I'm way more than happy as a beginning user. In fact, I'm gonna get on the reseller bandwagon, and offer it to my clients, if I can. I would recommend Agiled to friends in a heartbeat - unless they compete with me - then I always conceal my secret weapons!

Pros

In getting Agiled all set up I was beyond impressed. This thing seems to do everything I need and more. Client management, invoicing, teams, projects, granular tasks, stats, charts, communication, user roles integrations, customization... everything I've thought of, I can do. And I can pretty well fully customize my white-labed, cnamed version (with a bit of CSS tweaking in my case, for my pickiness) and it's all branded, making me look even better to clients.

Cons

Not much to complain about! There are a couple of minor issues I've noticed in UI stuff that I'll try to share with the devs. I hope they are as good about customer support as they have been in app development. I'm not worried.