Agiled Logo

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews - Page 10

JJ

Justin J.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Simple and effective business management tool

The roadmap is also highly impressive for an affordable product.

Pros

A simple but highly effective tool to help a small business manage day to day customers projects and operations. I rate the easy setup and quick integrations with this solution. I was able to complete an integration in seconds and easily understand the instructions without having to review any manual or do search. It is intuitive.

Cons

No cons. It is intuitive and affordable with an impressive roadmap

KC

Kerem C.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

All-in-One Business Toolkit

Pros

Tired of managing your business through different platforms? Agiled can help you streamline tasks, a single application that connects you to all the tools your business needs. With Agiled you'll save time and money by using one easy-to-use tool.

Cons

The UI seemed slow at the beginning, but the newly launched version has now fixed all issues. Product has been growing really fast and new updates have been launched on a almost weekly basis.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Good but clunky

middle of the road experience. Went with a different software that was a little bit more robust.

Pros

All in one business management. The best thing was the white labeling customer portal. That could have been very beneficial had i stuck with it.

Cons

Extremely clunky and slow. Not sure what was the story was, but the two second wait time in-between selecting pages was extremely frustrating to deal with

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Impressive!

Pros

Were switching to a distributed team, with people in the US, Canada, EU Asia and the UK. So were looking for a central digital office to keep everyone organised. Agiled is a very impressive piece of kit. Well thought out and easy to navigate. Nice job guys! - Recommended!

Cons

There might be too many functions in the software but we are growing fast so likely will grow into it

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

User friendly, easy and smooth experience even for newly joined team member

Pros

CRM and subscription management is my favourite feature in agile, everything is organized in this software. What's even better, the software is continuing to update new features. Glad to be on board this amazing cool tech product. Imagine the tons of time saved by logging into a software replacing multiple software

Cons

The accounting and bookkeeping feature is not complete, for legal and tax purposes I have to acquire another way to complete

CV

Corne V.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

All in one Business Management Tool

The tool is very easy to learn and the documentation is great.

Pros

That is has so many features and that I do not have to jump between different tools to run my business. I also love the fact that I can white label this and use it as a platform for clients to log tickets, view progress on the project and easily obtain invoices.

Cons

That I cannot ingrate to payment providers in my country. (I can use Pay Pal but it it is more expensive option for me)

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Power at Your Fingertips

Pros

This software has: CRM, HRM, Projects/Tasks, Invoices/Subscriptions/Billing, Timesheets, Tickets, Chat and so much more. It can honestly feel exhausting looking at everything. So, I'm taking my time and utilizing one section at a time. It will likely take me several weeks to a month to be using everything - and even then I'll likely still be learning some tricks. I also want to give credit to their support. I've bothered them more than I likely should, but they have been helpful and replied in a timely fashion. (Timely meaning as I would expect it, not the instantaneous world some of us live in.)

Cons

It is so robust that it can feel daunting. While I would love for this to be an easy-to-do option, with all of the modules, it will take some time to implement.

Laurent G.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Logiciel de CRM

Pros

Un simple outil de CRM très puissant et professionnel, simple à utiliser avec une bonne qualité d'interface utilisateur.

Cons

C'est le meilleur produit de CRM , je ne reproche rien et je le trouve super bon pour la gestion des projets.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Coën V.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Fast-forward thinking SaaS that meets your needs

I think this saas, which very fast in updating and developing, will in time attract big crowds of SME. WHen looking at their active roadmap I can tell that this a good investment.

Pros

Agiled helps you manage your SME Business. I use it for my small consulting business which will be transitioning into a small hotel. So far it manages all my clientwork quite well and also its basic CRM is quite suitable. I must say tho, that some companies may find the basic features a bit lackluster. Its strengeth though are in overall business management which I totally like.

Cons

Feature-wise this product seems to fulfill my needs but when it comes to everyday business their UI and UX may not make this software so much agile...well I am talking about 1-2 seconds thinkging where to click. But this ist just a matter of getting used to.

MP

Mario P.

Finally management software we can use in Latin America

We are now connecting project management software, our ecommerce and everything is finally working together.

Pros

I came here for the receipt functionality and couldn't believe how much extra it has. Project management, acounting, proposals, you name it.

Cons

It takes you a while to configure everything, maybe there could be more explicit setup guide.

Thank you so much for the review. We will improve our onboarding process to make it easy for the user to get started. Thanks.

PC

Philippe C.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

A great value

It’s a young product. I hope it will improve the products management. And WordPress woocommerce is needed too

Pros

You can do everything with Agiled but not your breakfast. It’s a tool easy to use.

Cons

Really : for the products so few things : no barcode, no storage info, no custom fields Just for that I keep going with Deskera

Jaime N.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Great System, with room for improvement

Pros

Great CRM, with lots of other features for managing a small business. Nice UI, lots of features and integrations,

Cons

Not yet a fully developed CRM, so lots of room for improvement

DJ

Digvijay J.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Software for all the business needs

i am very happy customer

Pros

We just bought this software recently and i must say it has got lots of tools built in...we are enjoying it and learning it as well. its a real value for money...Highly recommend anyone who is looking for one stop shop solution...

Cons

More functionality needed for client onboarding tool

KG

Kuldeep G.

Time Saving and Money Saving

I am very much frustrated from managing my daily task and team tasks. I am looking for work management tool and i heard about Agiled and I bought it as soon as i can and started manage my work and now i am very much happy to have Agiled as CRM and Employee Management Tool. Great Product and service

Pros

I loved the feature which is provided by Agiled where i can manage everything at one plave

Cons

I didn't see any cons in this software because i am enjoying work with Agiled

GS

GAGAN S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Promising all-in-one CRM system.

Excellent product where most of the businesses can benefit over the expensive alternatives. Team at Agiled is quite responsive. I am amazed at the speed at which roadmap is being implemented. Definitely would rate it as one of the modern and usable all-in-one CRM system.

Pros

1. Team at Agiled is quite responsive. 2. Modern UI 3. Generous cloud space being offered

Cons

1. Requires more automation 2. Needs more templates 3. Capability to modify email/pdf templates

JH

John H.

Legal Services, self-employed

All the Tools I Need

Overall, I've had a very rewarding experience with this software. It does everything I need and I was able to purchase a lifetime deal. Very satisfied customer.

Pros

Agiled was easy to set up and has a great user interface. I am able to combine proposals, contracts and invoices into a seamless workflow. Integrates with SendFox which was important to me.

Cons

My biggest complaint is that I didn't come across this software earlier.

Ying X.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

A review from a REALTOR

Agiled will help me to manage all my leads and clients, keep them updated.

Pros

I am still learning to use Agiled, but looks pretty easy to use compared with other software. This will be an all in one business management solution. But I use this for my Real Estate Business, now I will have everything in a place.

Cons

This is a cloud service, that is good, but I hope someday it will have also an app for Android.

Bharat D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great for small agencies!

Pros

Great for small agencies! I have recently started a small agency business and I use a lot of tools. This one seems to be the one-stop solution, I don't have to switch back and forth between multiple programs. It is pretty easy to use and well build. This app is well thought out and nicely done.

Cons

Honestly, I can't complain about anything about the requirement that I'm using.

Nathan D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Agiled helps businesses operate with less friction

Support is A+

Pros

Easy to use, and somewhat intuitive to navigate. All in one business and agile project management tools in one place, effectively reducing the number of integrations, thus costs per API call.

Cons

If I had to critque one element it would be the visual appearance, it could benefit from a revamp. But, I have seen much worse, and to that I am grateful for its current state.

Haron H.

Photography, self-employed

Great and easy to understand CRM-tool

It's allowed me to dedicate more time to my clients, keep track of them and open up more time to create content.

Pros

The fact that I can easily keep track of students and clients and automate my invoicing.

Cons

Translations are quite off here and there. I don't mind using it in English, but for my Dutch clients this will have to be addressed. They did promise that's being worked on.

TB

Tanzeel B.

Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

All in one Solution for entrepreneurs

Pros

I have used many project management tools but I don't think I will need to try any other program now. It has CRM, HRM, Project management, Estimates, invoices expenses, Contracts, Proposals, Reports, you name it. I cancelled 2 other related tools after testing Agiled. Thrilled with the purchase.

Cons

Really good experience over all. Happy with all functions

BT

Byron T.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

I love this

Absolutely love this Agiled! it is the tool I have been searching for to assist me in my business. It does everything I need. Not only is it a great app, The support is also amazing! they respond to queries very fast and always willing to help.

Pros

I love that it is completely white labeled. I also love the HR capability to manage my staff.

Cons

It connect to many other accounting software but not my particular one (SAGE).

NJ

Nick J.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Pros

I like working on the workflows and how they can automate my business. I also like that everything is in one place so I can handle my team and send contracts and invoices.

Cons

I would like to have more integrations with phone software like PhoneBurner and RingCentral. It also takes a bit to learn how to use everything. But all in all its a great system.

TX

Thomas X.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Superb platform to manage repeat customers

Really great thus so far and the roadmap is promising. Once they allow sub-businesses it will be a game changer.

Pros

By far the integrated digital contract management, super easy to set up and issue with the ability to delegate renewals etc. to other team members.

Cons

The inability (thus so far) to fragment my plan to different micro businesses with their own whitelabeled login etc.

BO

Benson O.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great Product - Will Highly Recommend.

Pros

First, I love how easy it is to navigate the UI. As a small business, I love business apps with great UI so I don't have to go over all the places looking for one thing or the other. I also love that it comes with a complete suite of features to effectively run my business. The HRM is the one I love most as I can do manage my growing team effectively and effortlessly. I am also motivated by the roadmap and love that I will be able to manged multiple brands with Shopify integration in one app. This is truly an awesome app you need a great and simple way to manage your small business.

Cons

All Cons are currently on the roadmap and that is good enough for me with LTD I got.