Agiled Logo

Agiled

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews - Page 2

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

An invaluable tool for my business

Positive experience so far. Looking forward to new developments and match up with other alternative solutions.- Business Start-up project management alongside CRM functionality.- Document for managing RFPs and contracts- Finance Function to manage expenses and financial/transaction records- Tasks management- Wiki (doc)

Pros

From the moment I started using Aqiled for my new company, it has become an invaluable tool instreamlining my operations and enhancing productivity.Agiled is the perfect companion for my internal business startup projects and managing external projects for potential clients. With its comprehensive features, I effortlessly handled Request for Proposals and drafted essential contracts like Non-Disclosure...

Cons

- Calendar/appointment booking system (especially for group appointments/availability/booking management) is unavailable.- Mind map unavailable for Project management- Require a more intuitive/flexible Sub-task, dependency Gantt chart, which also allows Excel upload/download and a vital pdf/image download function (to facilitate with the clients).- No archive system so we can archive completed projects and free up a cluttered design shortly. Also required for old invoices, expense receipts etc. (+ Integration for more cloud storage: e.g. pcloud, box, dropbox etc)- Inflexible report creation and no analytics for time tracker- No ability to allow custom entry of FX rates for invoicing, expense and any other finance forms/reporting.

Jim C.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Can't believe how many apps you can replace with Agiled!

You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. It will save you a tonne of money therefore. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves. This will bring my data into native integration, from module to module rather than tool to tool. That means I don't need to use Zapier, and that my data actually links up properly. I have tried so many other combinations and none of them really link up and integrate properly, especially as I'm on free tier of Zapier. This is infinitely better.

Pros

This is really an incredible all in one solution. It is genuinely full of features. I can't imagine how they deliver so much more than every other solution I've tried, but do it for such a cheap price. I love the fact that it has all these modules - literally everything you need: CRM Mobile App Scheduling tool Project Management HR Invoicing and estimates Wikis They are even promising an Accounting Module!! You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves.

Cons

It's well integrated with other apps I use, mainly through Zapier, though I do hope they introduce a ClickUp native integration (or better still, improve the project management module to bring it into alignment with ClickUp functionality, though that's a big ask. I would like to see Workload management included in the project management section. I can’t really rely on the project management module unless I can see days that are too full of workload. The UI needs a big upgrade in my opinion, though the devs say they recognise that and are working on it.

Andre v.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Looking forward to future developments and proper drip mail sequencing

With the understanding that this software is being developed and new features added as I'm working with it, so far the experience has been positive. I like the features they are constantly adding and the roadmap has a lot of potentially useful features coming up.

Pros

Value for money compared to other products. They are also actively developing and adding new features all the time.

Cons

Sometimes I think the UI can be greatly improved, but it is still early days so I am certain that at some point in the future a new layout will be forthcoming. I am missing proper drag and drop email sequencing for drip mailings.

GR

Guru R.

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least. The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need. In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features,...

Pros

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to: * Onboard and manage existing clients * Integrate leads and prospects into your platform * Manage projects * Track employee time and vacation * Generate and send proposals, estimates,...

Cons

OVERWHELMING FEATURES If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that...

PF

Pedro F.

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

Pros

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

Cons

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Thank you so much for the review.

SS

Scott S.

Music, 1-10 employees

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding...

Pros

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

Cons

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Ahmad R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great all in one PM software

I love this tool because it is so easy to use! I have been looking for something that gives me access to all of my business needs with one app. I was a bit worried about investing in a new app, but I felt confident that Agiled would not let me down. I was able to organize my business, manage my finances, and track my employee tasks all in one place. This is a must-have business tool for anyone looking to streamline their business.

Pros

I run a small business and it's hard for me to manage everything without switching between different apps. Agiled manages all of my business needs in one place and is easy to use and navigate. I love that Agiled has a built-in invoicing feature that makes it easy to invoice clients and that the CRM is so easy to use. This is a must-have for anyone who is running a business.

Cons

So far so good, I have tried a number of apps for managing my business, and none of them compare to the ease of use that Agiled has. It is easy to use and has all of the features that I need to manage my business. I love that I can easily keep track of the finances, invoices, contracts, employees and more with Agiled. It helps me save so much time and is worth every penny.

Tarunabh D.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

Pros

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user. I can keep a neat...

Cons

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over. Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Chaitanya B.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

The Best In Class Business Management Platform

Before using Agiled I have used other platforms which had restrictions in terms of features and also expensive compared with Agiled. Agiled has all the features I have been looking for like CRM, Project Management, Time Tracking, Invoicing, Scheduling, Contracts & Proposals Templates, Announcements, Chat and Calendar Integration. With its white labelling options and simple and well organised layout Agiled is indeed a must buy for me and value for money. Highly Recommended !

Pros

1) Easy to use 2) 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP. 3) All in one platform to manage clients, leads, sales, projects and employees. 4) Agiled is full of Customizations and comes with many built in Integration options available. 5) Overall Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management Software and indeed a value for money.

Cons

1) Mobile App is not powerful and not well organized as compared with the Desktop Version. 2) Wordpress Plugins and Woocommerce Integrations are in Roadmap. Overall no issues with Agiled looking at the Features and Pricing its really one of my best software choice of this year.

Johny A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A software to be more efficient and economize in the process

the opportunity to unify different small businesses that we have and to be able to manage them with a single platform with all its interconnected adminitrative dependencies

Pros

many tools with one login, applications designed for remote work, tools that interconnect for greater efficiency, economic option, it allows to improve the limits of usage, logical and consistent step by step training guide from novice to pro

Cons

waiting for some good ideas that are in development in the roadmap to be deplyed, like multi workspaces/brands

SR

Sana R.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

The alternative to SuiteDash I needed

I was desperate for an alternative to SuiteDash. While SuiteDash was not a bad tool it did not offer a robust time tracking and employee/consultant payment feature to simplify payroll and related tasks. Agiled has allowed our consultancy to fast-track our growth plan to add more team members.

Pros

Agiled's robust HRM and time tracking features are a real asset for my consultancy. We almost never have to leave Agiled when working with clients on projects, handling invoices or paying our team members.

Cons

No tool is perfect but Agiled comes really close for what our consultancy needed.

AT

Anupam T.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Agiled streamlines the business process and project management

Overall my experience with agiled has been fantastic in terms of invoice generation, information collection(via forms), project management, Proposal sending (the feature i use the most)

Pros

Agiled replaces several tools and makes the work of small business easy. In our business, we are using several tools in disparate technology. For example, we are using jotform to collect teacher data. Zoho creator to create and automate basic business process and quick-books for online accounting. We are using WhatsApp / telegram to communicate with customers. With Agiled, all the customer and team data can be centralized and there is no loss of information as it is no longer scattered. To me that is the greatest win. Another feature that I like about Agiled is inbuilt automation. We can have several automations at a low price.

Cons

Speed is a bit of concern. But the team has said, they are already working on enhancing the performance. The discussion module should have been more user friendly.

Prashant K.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

All you can eat

I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements. I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Pros

Comprehensiveness, Ease of use for non-techies Built-in chat option

Cons

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future. Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

Richard K.

Law Practice, self-employed

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

Pros

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

Cons

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Howard O.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Finally A Simple Intuitive Suite of Tools Under One Roof!

Agiled has been an A+++ Experience. It was simple get up and running and while setting things up, I had a couple of questions and even though we are different time zones (India / Canada) I had real person responses in hours!

Pros

Setting up Agiled literally took me 10 minutes from start of set up to sending first invoice. It's dead simple and the on-boarding was very intuitive. Everything I need is under ne roof, drawing from one Database and no more duplication of tasks, data or input. I wish I would have done this a long time ago rather than justifying my investments in all the other systems.

Cons

So far, I havent found anything not to like. I'm not glossing this over. From where I sit, for my needs, it's got everything I need and a whole lot of features I think I'll never use. My proposal Software is still far more polished so I'll likely continue using it but unfortunately, it doesnt integrate with Agiled (or anything else) because it doesn't offer Integrately.

JM

Jp M.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

A great alternative to SuiteDash

I had difficulty with other CRMs with pricing vs feature set. Agiled seemed like a quickly maturing products that is being well-supported by its team.

Pros

Being able to manage all the aspects of your company in one dashboard and have integrations to more powerful versions each module

Cons

Right now, the dashboard is simple and functionality is stacked in certain areas, and not paying attention enough on the UI/UX.

aka r.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Dont just like Agiled , Love it.

Over all experience with agiled has been more than good. Like what else one might need. I use agiled for proposals, client support, invoicing, estimates , contracts , expenses management, and what not.

Pros

Wow, what and amazing product kt is already, and they are adding more to it everyday. Like its already full but they are making it bigger and still adding to it. So much power, functionality and features in a single platform makes life and business so easy to manage. Truly as they say is is an all in one platform for all your accounting, crm, and business needs. The best of all is that it comes with 100% white-labeled option and you can resell it to your customers too.

Cons

Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes. There is a solution for all your needs. The only con is that the team is working really hard and maybe they are not even sleeping for an hour.

MS

Mark S.

Agiled is an All-in-One CRM Tool Perfect For Small to Large Companies

We had an excellent experience thus far. No complaints here.

Pros

The fact that it does everything! It also has a Whitelabel feature. Very professional!

Cons

Design-wise, cosmetically it could look more modern, but as long as it works, it's all good!

BS

Bryant S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Perfect starter agency back-office solution to grow with you

Agiled is a great tool for SMB agencies to manage their business. I've been able to move over by subscription management, client portal and sales/CRM without much effort. They have been very responsive to support questions and have a series of videos to explain some of the features although new features and improvements are coming out very fast.

Pros

Integrates sales pipelines, CRM, client portal and subscriptions/invoices. This enables us to easily progress leads to clients and then fulfill and retain them. We plan to utilize the automations and forms to streamline our new client onboarding process but haven't gotten time to start that yet. They are constantly improving the product so fast it is hard to keep up. It will be exciting to see where this product is in another few months.

Cons

There are a LOT of features in a fairly nascent tool. This leads to there being a lot of basic functionality but not a lot of depth in any one area. They are constantly developing the tool so improvements are being rolled out regularly. I would like to see a more strategic roadmap rather than bouncing around based on user feedback. Personally I think the collection of features is perfect for an agency like mine but there a lot of features that I don't use while others I do use are not robust enough in current form. I would probably use the tool more fully if the training was better quality and covered more topics but I can't imagine it would be easy to keep pace with the developers.

Ian B.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

A Different Kind of CRM

Very happy; very light to move around and lots of options to customise.

Pros

As a big previous user of Hubspot all I can say is I was sick of paying such a high price for such limited functionality. Enter Agiled; the dashboard is clean / light - it honestly has all the main components of what you need as a hub to run your company. It’s a little too much to describe in one review, but you only need to go inside the dashboard and see the functions of the sales pipeline and automations.

Cons

Mosly it's all there, perhaps a dedicated marketing section with re-targetting + more sales pipelines. But saying that you would just connect it to your marketing software of choice.

Mohd Farhan T.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Finally The All-In-One Solution For SMEs - More With Less

Agiled is easy yet very powerful solution that exists. Yes, Agiled is pretty new in the market as compared to its other peers. But, when I actually tried it recently I was so surprised - it has immense amount of values for almost all types of business! From business owners to customers & all in between - holistic. With this, I can literally organize & streamline many (if not all) my day-to-day activities. To manage finance, contract, tasks, CRM, HR, employees (team), clients with their own portal & even project! - Unbelievable.

Pros

I think all in all one of the most apparent differentiator between Agiled & any other similar platform is its white-label feature. I can customize the domain, the logo, the name, the colour scheme in fact the SMTP setting to tailor to my own business identity. Honestly, I see a lot of potential in Agiled itself & it is simply the reason why I invest my business endeavour into it. Highly recommended - I cannot recommend it enough, I believe I'll never regret - you will too.

Cons

As I am writing this review, Agiled is still very new in the space. For that, I believe we would encounter a few glitches or maybe functions not well configured yet. However, for me personally this is not an issue but I understand Agiled is in its own journey. So, if I were Asad & team I do welcome bugs, some errors or urgent requirements from the vast majority of users.

Thankyou so much. We will keep improving our experience and feature for our users.

BM

Brett M.

Flexible business management system

I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting. I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

Pros

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

Cons

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates. Thanks.

Kim L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

All in one Management Tool!

With Agile, I can easily manage my clients, projects, tasks, and employees with a single tool that is easy to customize, and I don't need to waste time setting up different tools and applications. The best part is that Agile is so easy to use and customizable after the learning curve. No one should work with a complicated tool when you can use a simple one like Agile.

Pros

I love the flexibility of this CRM. I have been able to customize my CRM to fit my business needs. The integrations are easy to use and I love the reporting feature. I am able to keep track of each and every task and event that takes place in my business. I am able to see my revenue and see what I need to improve on. I am able to see my hours and see how I can organize my time more efficiently. This is a great tool for SMBs that want to automate their business and create a central view of their work.

Cons

What I dislike about the product right now is the learning curve it takes to be able to fully configure everything so that it is customized to fit my business needs. However, there's plenty of knowledge base available to be able to learn quickly the platform and the plenty features it offers as an all in one tool.

KC

Kevin C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Thrilled

Extremely happy that I stumbled on this software. Worth even tiny penny ( and you won't need many of them)

Pros

Agiled has all the features I have been looking for in one program: invoicing, scheduling, chat, a time tracker, and calendar integration. It even has templates for contracts, proposals, and invoices! I no longer need Dubsado or Wave. I also tried Flowlu, but I am sticking with Agiled. Agiled has more features at the moment and I prefer its organized layout. I am so happy I found it :-)

Cons

Learning curve of new software. Not agileds fault at all. With so many packed featured it may take a bit to get acquainted

HB

Harold B.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

The Perfect Solution

It's changed my process so much that I've been able to save tons of time each day and I can focus on what I get paid to do instead of what I'm paying to do. I can't imagine ever having to use anything else to manage my business.

Pros

The fact that I can run almost every aspect of my business from one platform is awesome. And it does every job that I use it for at least as well as any stand-alone tool I've used in the past.

Cons

I legitimately haven't found anything wrong with it. It's done everything it's supposed to do and done it well.