Agiled Logo

Agiled

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews - Page 4

MS

Marcel S.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Perfektes Projekt- und Aufgabenmanagement

Durch den Einsatz von Agiled wird einem der Arbeitsalltag enorm erleichtert. Die Anzahl der Funktionalitäten der Spftware löst viele Programme ab, sodass man (fast) alle Aufgaben über eine Software abdecken kann.

Pros

Die Software bietet ein sehr aufgeräumtes und strukturiertes Design, wodurch man sich sehr schnell zurechtfindet. Die Aufteilung ist selbsterklärend und auch für Anfänger geeignet. Die Projekt und Aufgabenplanung ist sehr gut gelungen, sodass man jederzeit eine schöne Übersicht hat. Dies erleichtert die tägliche Arbeit enorm

Cons

Im Großen und Ganzen gibt es nicht viel zu bemängeln. Ein paar Schwächen in der Projekt Verwaltung, die aber bestimmt auch noch behoben werden.

Showing original review in German. See translation

RD

Roly D.

Design, 1-10 employees

The Best All-in-One CRM

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I first began using AGILED, after few days of using it, I refunded my purchase to get the new Parallel Appsumo app. However, after days of using PARALLEL, I found out that it was not as comprehensive as AGILED. So I went back to AGILED and repurchased it again. I promised myself that I would be staying forever with AGILED for life. Features AGILED I liked most include allowing me to see my tasks for the day at a glance, contracts, proposals, HR, timesheet, leaves, chat, invoices, tickets, and many, many more. I've been using agiled for a few days now and I absolutely love it! It's helped me become more organized and efficient in my work. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to boost their productivity.

Pros

This software is great for managing contracts, proposals and e-signatures. It makes it easy to keep track of all the paperwork and makes it easy to get signatures from clients. Overall, this software has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Cons

While the Software Chat is not fully developed yet, the Agiled chat customer support itself is wonderful! The customer service is responsive and very helpful. They were able to answer all my questions and helped me resolve my issue. Overall, I'm really happy with the chat support I received.

Kianja J.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

An All in one that is a home run

Agiled is really easy to use. It is really easy to customize. You can have your accounting practice up and running in a less than an hour.

Pros

I love that the software has kanban and Gantt capabilities for project management. As I grow my team this is making it easier to see when projects are due.

Cons

I would love to see an app for clients to log in and I am not able to create a standard template for the filing system I would like my clients to have for financial reports.

OA

Osama A.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

One Stop Shop

Pros

I was looking for a tool that would allow me to keep track of all my clients in one place, so I could better serve them. The agiled platform does just that and it also integrates with my favorite applications so I can seamlessly switch between them. I don't have to waste time copying and pasting information into different applications. All I have to do is use one application and I can access all the information I need.

Cons

The activity log features needs to be timestamped and locked so you can't go back and edit past information

WE

Wojciech E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Subjective evaluation of a good product

Subjective evaluation of a good product which is a nice and interesting product with an extra interface.

Pros

Subjective evaluation of a good product that has a clear interface and options management.

Cons

Subjective evaluation of a good product that does not have the most important element, which is the lack of Polish language.

DM

Donielle M.

Design, self-employed

I'm glad I finally bought this...

Pros

The scheduling tool will allow me to get rid of Acuity finally. It has a client portal that I love and the ability for clients to report issues.

Cons

That it is missing email marketing and doesn't integrate with Flodesk.

JH

James H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Agiled is a full-featured, one-stop shop for managing your business. I love it!

I needed a new system for managing my business and invoicing. I ran across Agiled, gave it try, and quickly purchased it. I've had one support issue that was very quickly managed. Very impressed!

Pros

The project management, CRM, and invoicing features are quick and easy to use so I spend less time on those tasks and more on my actual client's needs.

Cons

Some, literally just a couple, UI changes could be made to make things make a little more logically organized.

Qwabena A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

A Feature-rich Business Management Suite

I am very comfortable as I gradually adopt several of the feature-sets and capabilities of the platform for my business use. This is because it is backed by a team that is clearly committed to building a robust business management solution.

Pros

More than anything, I appreciate the team behind this software. They are hard at work, with frequent updates and new feature additions. I also love the extensive customization that makes the solution spot our brand elements right from the login, including browser favicons and perks like that, which are agency friendly essentials. Their training and walkthrough videos are also valuable, especially for smaller firms where one person handles multiple responsibilities and therefore needs to learn on the fly.

Cons

The ever growing feature-set, though a welcome surprise, can feel a bit overwhelming. Of course, we can pick our needs out of the lot, but it feels wasteful to have so much at our disposal while we use just a handful of features. Really not a negative, I guess, just...

AS

A. S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Working from one place

Pros

For my job, I was using different applications, one for project management and others for creating a proposal or managing clients. All members of my team were working on different apps. These were causing us a lot of delays. Since I am using Agiled I am managing projects, clients and my team using only one tool. Agiled is a useful tool if you want to complete various jobs from one place. It is a great web-based application which I would recommend for all type of businesses.

Cons

The integration of mailchimp is missing.

RV

Rafael V.

Buena opcion all in one

Un software todo en uno que simplifica el trabajo de una empresa de servicios

Pros

Que es un todo en uno funcional, a un muy buen precio

Cons

La integración con otras apps aun esa muy basica

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

SE

Steve E.

Great Now, Strong Product Roadmap

I tried other all in one tools, and was quickly disappointed by the complexity or the clunky approach taken, or by bugs in the system, or by limitations in the software's ability to match or improve on my prior system capabilities.

Pros

I like the menu and UI, it seems familiar and accessible. I love that I can integrate my Google Drive and/or Dropbox accounts. I like the proposal templates, which look like the ones I've been using. I'm super happy to have a client portal that my clients can manage their invoices in. I use Vbout, and found quite a strong Zapier library of actions. I'm also pleased by the existing workflow automations and can see that much of my manual labor and Zapier / invoicing / onboarding / project management issues will be resolved here.

Cons

Agiled is relatively new. There are some reviews that discuss bugs, shortcomings in existing features and so forth. However, my research of the reviews and the Agiled product roadmap shows a connection between complaints and roadmap items being pushed forward. Meaning, they seem responsive to resolving issues and working to bring the product up to expectations.

Pedro C.

Design, 1-10 employees

Too slow

The truth is that I bought this application thinking that it would help me with my work and my clients, but the clients always claim that my crm is slow, that it does not load, that it cannot be accessed... and the truth is that it has been low for a month the performance of this application very much. He said it many times in his facebook group and they don't solve anything. I really saw potential in this application but with all this that has happened if I could request a refund I would have already requested it. I hope they improve and do not continue to cause problems for customers.

Pros

Things that I liked about agiled, is being able to handle pending tasks with my clients and being able to keep daily control.

Cons

too slow, some integrations is not working

RT

Robert T.

Management Consulting, self-employed

All In One Consulting Platform Tool

I am using it to manage my business. I am using the project managment and portal applications, and the CRM is being opoulated now.

Pros

The fact that all of the core elements I was looking for are in one tool - AMAZING. CRM, Customer/client portal, accounting/finance/billing, proposals, HRM, project management. It is literally the Swiss army knife i needed.

Cons

I wish there was bit more training / documentation - but the system is very intuitive - so you can figure it out (it's actually a better way to learn...)

Sapphire Sherize K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Greatest Investment for Agencies

The team is super friendly, and helpful. They are always updating and improving the software’s features and I am overall impressed with my experience.

Pros

Agiled.app I absolutely love this program! It helps me to keep my agency organized. I am able to send quotes/proposals to clients, manage them, collab with them on projects, communicate…it’s just endless! The features are a huge plus. I highly recommend! My agency handles luxury experience designs, planning and management. We also work with Content Creators so there’s lots of elements that goes into our operations and Agiled is a lifesaver and great investment

Cons

I don’t like that the platform is currently employee focused. My agency deals exclusively with ICs (independent contractors).

JB

Jessica B.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

The all-in-one solution I've been looking for!

It's so much easier for me to keep track of what's going on in my business than it was before. I use it as a sole proprietor, so I haven't used any of the team functions, but the ability to keep track of contacts, send contracts and proposals, track time, and create workflows is more than enough for me to recommend it. If you're trying to do everything for your business, Agiled can provide a fantastic overview and a lot of essential tools.

Pros

There are so many options in Agiled, you're bound to find what you're looking for. I've been searching for a single program that can serve as a CRM, allow me to send contracts and manage clients, create templates and workflows, and keep track of specifications for each client. Agiled does that admirably, and it's intuitive and easy to use. I tried so many all-in-one options before this, and all of them had a fatal flaw—except for Agiled.

Cons

I use Quickbooks Self-Employed, and I'm not sure Agiled will replace that anytime soon. The accounting module is identified as 'coming soon', but even when it's available, I'll need to evaluate it to see if it meets my needs. So if that's a deal-breaker for you, Agiled may not be the program for you yet.

RS

Raymond S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Trustworthy, all-in-one solution to manage your business

I wish I had Agiled to lean on in the days when I ran a business some decades ago. Now when retired, preparing to build my online business, it seems so easy to get started, constantly keeping myself and the staff, even customers updated on the progress – thanks to Agiled.

Pros

Agiled has a suite of analytics, management and automation tools that provide real-time insights into financials, marketing, and customer service. Managing multiple businesses under one account is in the works. I’ve tested a few other business productivity tools and Agiled is the winner. Although I’m now only in simulation phase, I feel very confident that with the right team and Agiled services, we will succeed!

Cons

I cannot think of anything missing or suggestion for improvements. It is still in beta and automation development will help both with CRM, HRM and project management. I'd love them to produce a mind-map feature.

CD

Cedric D.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Looking for a CRM...Agiled easily win

We were looking for a platform where we could manage our projects, our customers, our finances, our pipelines and our business! Well we finally found it all-in one with Agiled.

Pros

Easy to use and have a promising roadmap with a lot of new features coming soon. The Wordpress and Woocommerce integration are going to be very useful 😉 The white-label option is awesome for our customers and our business model.

Cons

Like any other CRM, you have to take time to familiarize yourself with all the features. I was wondering if the pipeline would be added in the action or trigger of the automation.

Daniel A.

All-in-one Business Platform

I can create client portal with white label, so my client will not know that I am using Agiled. Inside the client portal, I can manage my clients invoices, projects, even do CRM.

Pros

You can do many things on just 1 platform. What I like: There are many integrations. The brand new CRM. Client portal. White label. Contract, proposals and invoice in one platform. Unlimited clients. Unlimited projects.

Cons

The mobile app is not yet as powerful as the desktop version. Wordpress plugin is not yet ready, but it is on the roadmap. I will just have to wait. Woocommerce integration is also note ready yet, but it is also on the roadmap.

KB

Kevin B.

Agiled as a CRM for SMB's

Started using Agiled about a year ago, and we weren't quite taken with it as a CRM due to quite a few bugs with usability and getting it setup. But after some back and forth with support we decided to continue using it based on the current roadmap of improvements planned. Rather than jumping between competing apps such as HubSpot, and freshsales.

Pros

1. The UI has been much improved over time. 2. As a web based CRM app speed moving between tabs has improved greatly. 3. The fact that they actually listen to existing clients is a big PLUS for us.

Cons

CRM had quite a few bugs with usability and getting it setup. But after some back and forth with support we decided to continue using it based on the current roadmap Wish the built in ticketing was more polished. No Apple mobile app (currently under review)

AG

Adrian G.

A powerful entry CRM tool for SMB businesses

The team is very transparent with their workflow and clear with what features will be implemented and when. I hope that they will keep up the good work. I just want to say thank you for making it possible for us smaller start-ups to also have the capability to be compatible in this data-driven marketplace where only the strong or shall I say rich survive. Thanks for looking out for us.

Pros

Agiled is an impressive tool, despite the fact that it's a new saas solution and not so established in the market like Hubspot, Agile, ZOHO CRM, and Infusionsoft veterans. The team has a long way to go, but it seems that the product will pack a punch in this saturated market of CRMs, if they continue the good work. This is a promising solution for small and medium business owners that rely on managing a lot of clients, being always on the go, and centralizing everything about running a business. I love the integrations that comes with, and there's plenty of room for improvement, but way to go.

Cons

I would love to see an integration with WordPress for this tool. Chats, clients, newsletter integration directly from a client's WordPress dashboard.

Music, 201-500 employees

One App to Run Your Business

Agiled is an all-in-one business management system that allows you to keep track of employees, projects, activities, time, write professional contracts, track spending and send professional invoices to speed up your pay. I have been using Agiled for a little while now and I have to say it has made my life so much easier. I was able to quickly and easily create contracts for my clients and track my...

Pros

Lots of apps included all in one place, no need to switch apps to run your business

Cons

Whilst it includes lots of apps there are probably specific applications that do specific jobs better than this all in one solution

GM

Graham M.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Excellent All-in-One Platform

As I am just starting up a new company, I was looking for something that could handle the CRM part of our business. From going through all the helpful videos I can see that this product will be very useful, not just for CRM but tracking vacation/sick days of our employees and for tracking their time. The proposals and invoicing sections are also excellent and will save me in investing in other software to handle those functions.

Pros

The CRM section is excellent and I am able to move prospects through the pipeline. Also the time tracking feature is excellent.

Cons

I had some issues with bulk deleting contacts but this was not a major issue.

AB

Aldo B.

Education Management, self-employed

I love the proposals and the CRM

Increadible, so far the best CRM I have ever tried.

Pros

I like the most that there's a proposals section in which you can guide your clients to reach the end of the sales funnel. Besides it's like having a file for each customer in which you can note anything.

Cons

On the Items for sales, there's no way to get those items on a different store. It would be nice that you can publish them in even a simple page.

RJ

Rich J.

my take on Agiled

The app allows me to do mobile office projects and keep an updated dashboard for projects, tasks, tickets on my phone. Many other features enable me to do a one-stop business solution.

Pros

Fantastic product for the price. Many different features and uses with various clients and business parts are included. I love the timing feature on the website app to keep track of time on projects.

Cons

They are working on the accounting part. The only complaint I have is security, no 2-factor authentication, which leaves it open to attacks. I did send an email to check, and they are working on it.

SG

Seth G.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Best CRM I have ever tried

I have been searching for a software that has what I need and what I will need in the future. Agiled is the answer. With all the features it's definitely a good value. With Agiled, you a good insight of where your business stand and acquiring more clients is easier.

Pros

Although Agiled is a very powerful CRM with countless options a bigger business would use, it is still perfect for smaller businesses. If you are just a business starting out, you can turn off options that you do not currently need. As your business grows, you can simply turn on the disabled options once you need them. In short, Agiled grows with you and you have full control of the options you want to use because you can turn off options. You can even use CSS to style forms! Agiled is the only CRM I think I will ever need.

Cons

Agiled comes with a scheduling feature where you can create a calendar and clients can book a meeting. It would be great for the calendar to automatically detect timezone settings so there is not confusion. This is important to me because I deal with clients living in different timezones.