Agiled Logo

Agiled

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews - Page 5

YD

Yogesh D.

Agiled.app is the Big Daddy of all CRMs

Being a GTD enthusiast, I deeply appreciate Agiled App since it allows me to look at my business at multiple levels of focus .. takes no time for me to switch between 10,000 feet and 100 feet views.

Pros

It has everything that startup could ask for - Prospecting, Onboarding customers, Project Management, Team Collaboration, Email Integration, Billing & Invoicing, et al!!

Cons

I wish it could offer Sub-Tasks and Task Templates, as well as multiple assignees on the same task.

SN

Sebastian N.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great all in one

Have CRM, proposals, project management and money management in the same place, without having to go to different platforms to achieve it. And without having to do integrations to connect them.

Pros

I like the possibility of having everything at hand in "a single tab" and being able to access everything easily and intuitively.

Cons

The interface could be a bit more aesthetic, but it really is a minor issue.

Av

Alexander v.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool with massive potential

Having the ability to manage tickets, tasks, billing and clients in one system.

Pros

Hard to say, but to me personally is the integration between mollie and Agiled. In addition, their subscriptions features are very good.

Cons

the UI can be better, but that is not the biggest issue a business can have. I think they do it smart. 80/20 rule. Making stuff pretty can be done later.

na

neo a.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

All in one App in a friendly price tag

Agiled benefits my company by most of the features included it makes the team more sync and the flow is far better than using different apps.

Pros

First, It's an all in one app. The most notable feature that I like is the CRM, Project and Task Management, the white label option. As an admin, I can change access role of each team, i can hide features that is not needed for a team or for an individual.

Cons

They need to improve the native mobile app. Though I heard they are releasing a new update.

bp

bharat p.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Simply an All-one-Platform

Pros

I really felt it has all the aspects a normal business would need. It has some simple features yet is pretty much powerful. I really liked the product so far. The cherry is that the development team is also working on numerous updates and roadmap.

Cons

I would say, the UI could be improved further. It's simple but yet not pretty much modern.

sa

sean a.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

All-in-one poprtal for small business success

Overall experience of Ariled has been very favorable. It combines everything that a small business needs to run a successful operation in one easy-to-use place

Pros

The platform is a super quick and responsive portal that won't keep you waiting every time you make a change to a page or task. The developers' willingness to change course if it improves the product and user demand. A roadmap with a great plan to integrate so much more than it already includes. Extremely easy to set up and use. I found myself up and running in less than an hour and a 10-minute review of the help documents. It includes so many great tools and features to get your business on track and looking professional.

Cons

There are are a few things that I look forward to seeing incorporated in to the portal and insistently their roadmap has them listed as "in development" or "planned".

ss

sven s.

Fell in love with it in less than 1 week

Pros

I signed up in Agiled a week ago and I'm really glad I did. It is really going to help me get rid of several other apps that we used, which will help us all to be more organized at the office with each customer's data and work in progress, but at the same time save us a substantial amount of money each year.

Cons

I think the employee attendance is lacking some features, but I really need to wait a little to see how it will calculate salaries at the end of the month and compare it to the software I've been using for more than 10 years.

NK

Naveen K.

Loved the software

Good

Pros

Hey, I'm running an agency and have a team of 6 people. Ac clients are growing I was facing issues with the delivery of the services. At the same time, I was busy with the distribution of work in between team taking their response so my time getting occupied with these things. which makes a full stop on the activity to bring new clients and scale. Then I researched on it and finally purchased the Agile CRM. I Literally loved the concept. Now I'm able to handle 80% of my business with Agiled. I'm bringing the leads, taking care of tasks, finance, and all. I'm happy with my purchase. with a few concerns, I love this software and love to use it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Cons

At the same time, I have a few concerns as well. 1. their support is slow or they are on the holiday as I have a concern and need help but did not receive any response even after 24 hrs. 2. My teammate is facing an issue logging in on IOS 3. Agile team needs to come out with more setup help content.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Comprehensive solution for Small and Medium Businesses and Enterprises

Simple to get started, taking time out to onboard our team and clients sytematically. We are seeing the continuous polishing of the product by the creators. Looking forward to the roadmap shared being implemented, and regularly revised and updated too.

Pros

Agiled is now an effective tool for us to manage our customers, resources, projects, opportunities, and contracts in a single window. Offering it as a cloud technology means that customers no longer need to worry about maintenance. It has a fairly intuitive interface and is flexible since you can configure it to the specifications that your organisation requires.

Cons

We are looking to have Agiled link and integrate with our existing issues management system so as to avoid any hiccups in our workflow and transition. Does not seem too intutive.

AC

Amar C.

Excellent product

Easily streamlines the HR, PM, CRM mgmt systems to reduce the headaches of switching between folders.

Pros

I’ve been looking for a full business mgmt tool that can keep the various departments of my business organized in one platform and reduce my martech stack. As I assessed Agiled, I’ve learned that this is the solution I’ve been looking for all along, especially with the continuous new updates!

Cons

Initially there were a few kinks to work out on my dashboard, but these issues were working on by the support team rather timely!

Jeevaprabhu K.

Animation, 11-50 employees

This Application is excellent for Integrated Applications.

Essentially, the main problem I faced was switching between multiple applications. The customer relationship management (CRM) and the human resource management solution (HRM) are at the exact same location! This app saves me a lot of money. This app is combination of CRM, Sales, Human Resources, Task management, finance, and a few basic automation and I believe I got it through Agile. Excellent customer service, the product is great and getting better every day.

Pros

I was looking for a single source of an integrated combination for client relations, sales, human-resources management, finance, and some automation, and I think I achieved this thanks to Agile. Great service from the right side of the company, high-quality software, and getting better every day . Be patient--it takes a while to set up the system, but once you do, it's good.

Cons

Honestly, the tool can't be beat. I don't have a single complaint about it whatsoever, and I can't imagine a scenario where I should. It may take a while initially, but things will work out well after you set up your system.

Todd R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Excellent All in One CRM

Pros

I wanted a client portal that integrated well with its CRM. I found SuiteDash and had been using it for several months. For a mature product it actually gets quite complicated performing simple customizations. I had enough and the search continued until finding Agiled.

Cons

I only wish the Project Management was a bit more comprehensive. I have to use Hygger to get what I really need in terms of PM.

EA

Eddy A.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Agiled Is Worth The Learning Curve!

As a one-man company, this saves me time and money. I can get more done with the extra time, and I don't have to learn how to use several apps.

Pros

Everything I need to run my business is on one platform. Outside of a prospecting tool I use to generate leads, this app does it all!

Cons

It is a relatively new platform, and there is a learning curve. The support via email on how to get started is tremendous, but The company could better organize the training videos and files.

AC

Angela C.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Lots of Promise, Excellent Customer Service

Pros

I have been putting the CRM features through its paces, and I'm impressed. The system obviously has some build-out that needs to be accomplished, but I am confident that the team working on this software is going to get it where it needs to be in order to be competitive in the space. I have paid a lot more for a lot less functionality. Customer service has been responsive, friendly, and helpful. I see a lot of potential and I'm glad I have jumped onto the platform at this time.

Cons

While easily customizable, it is a very bland interface with a techy feel to it. I don't mind techy myself, but it can be offputting to some. The promise of future features is exciting, but it's of course disappointing to "want it now" and not have it. I do believe the team in place will bring promises to fruition.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

good cost benefit

I think it's on the right track, the integration of several modules in one is a strength.

Pros

Versatile, many options can be implemented, it has many modules, everything is integrated, project management and the option of employees, such as monitoring, what interested me the most

Cons

They can improve the platform experience, options and access for each use. The Spanish translation is not complete. You can further expand your reports.

Bogdan H.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

All in ONE.

It was very easy to set up and get it rolling. I found it very powerful in the way everything connects - and each client data is perfectly organized - from tasks, milestones, management, communications, and invoicing. Flawless.

Pros

Agiled provides a powerful and very efficient software to manage my clients. It is extremely intuitive to set up and work with, and a true time saver for both - myself AND my clients.

Cons

The software itself works as expected. I wish I had access to better video tutorials for the more complex features of the software.

JF

John F.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Finally! This is what Ive been looking for!

Pros

Built-in and active timers for task my team and I are working on are displayed in the menu bar. Making it very easy to switch between task and still manage my time accurately AND custom webhooks and API options for the integration I need that are not built into the platform.

Cons

So far it's been an excellent resource. No dislikes at the moment.

EB

Evelyn B.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Great suite!

I have been looking for a tool that provides me with the ability to manage many different areas of my business. This tool has that and more!! Finance, HR, CRM, Project management, etc. Not to mention all the integrations that you can setup. I am only cracking the tip of the iceberg and can't wait to see how it will continue to develop.

Pros

Cons

As of yet I have not found anything to dislike.

SD

Shamica D.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Look no more for an all-in-one CRM

I have been piece milling multiple tools together and creating multiple zaps to complete my process. Agiled is very effective and I can now cancel several subscriptions that I have to a dozen services. I can manage my entire business under one tool. From invoicing, HR, client management, customer support, to scheduling etc. I’m super excited to use all of the built in resources.

Pros

It’s all in one service and it integrates with some of the top tools.

Cons

Screencapture for timesheet productivity

HT

Heather T.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Agiled hits the mark - all in one!

Very happy customer and excited to be in it's development introductory phase.

Pros

Absolutely love that everything is included in this app. In the process of integrating and finding is super user friendly, no need to watch or pay to listen to webinars on how to use this software. Feedback tool is also fantastic.

Cons

No mobile app No other cons at this stage

EF

Euan F.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Great App and Team

For us, it is the ticket system, CRM, Proposals, and Project management that are the primary benefits to our business. Having all of this in one tool is a real bonus.

Pros

Agiled is very good at this point and has the potential to be great. Their roadmap looks encouraging, and the support is very good.

Cons

Agiled is not perfect, but they are working hard to get there. The speed isn't where it needs to be yet, we find it a tad laggy. Most of the things we want to see are on the roadmap, so that's good.

Avery T.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Best product of this type that I've tried!

Pros

I've been looking for a comprehensive OBM tool since being frustrated with the limitations of Dubsado and Asana and Agiled has everything I could ask for! Unlike others that I've tried here, Agiled has the ability to have client notes, automation, tasks, projects, a client portal, a time tracker, and so many other things. I think I've finally found the app that I've been looking for all along! Absolutely there is still room for improvement in some areas, but overall I'm very happy with this tool and see myself sticking with it for a long time.

Cons

The project management component is very clunky and not yet usable, but that's okay because I can see the potential there and am very happy with the rest of the product.

IM

Ilan M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Super attentive support, steady feature releases

Super happy with the support team and all the work they put into this product. Public and responsive roadmap to lay out the features requested by the user base.

Pros

This is one of the few true all-in-one business admin products. It's great to have all the features of a remote team software rolled into one product.

Cons

The UI needs a bit of love, but it is quick to load.

TC

Thea C.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Exactly what I was looking for@

Great so far! Very robust features—I have honestly not even scratched the surface on what it can do!

Pros

I am a one-person publishing company, and I've been looking for a CRM/PM all-in-one system that allows me to keep tabs on all elements of my project tracking and invoicing/financing. It's exactly the all-in-one I needed, with full customization, as my business scales.

Cons

The UI could be a bit more user friendly and intuitive. Also, I think the contracts/e-signature functionality could be improved as well so that it's easy to make various signing fields (date contract is signed, initials, etc.) and have it convert to a printable PDF easily.

Jack S.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

All in one Platform that Grow your Business

Just like it as it saved me a lot of money. I bought and LTD and so satisfied that task management time tracking form all are in one place.

Pros

I liked that I could have all my clients, my contacts, and manage all my project in one place. I use daily the form to collect data online. and the support is wonderful great update often.

Cons

I do not like that there is no multilingual it could be better so that people in my team who do not speak English could have easy understanding the platform. we need polish language please.