Agiled Logo

Agiled

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews - Page 6

NP

Nicholas P.

Streamlined my business

So far it's great and fast. I find it easy to get going and integrate everything I need.

Pros

I like that everything I need to run my business smoothly is in one place. All the essential things are together and I've eliminated 3-4 other pieces of software.

Cons

Although the UI is totally functional and useful, I think it can use a polish.

Dheeraj U.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Excellent all-in-one project management software

This programme is fantastic since it is so simple to use. I've been seeking anything that allows me to access all of my company's needs through a single app. This has allowed us to check the state of our work far more effectively than our prior tools.

Pros

Agile provides everything I need to run a little business. Not having many programmes or subscriptions has saved me a lot of time and money. Agile centralises all of my company's needs and is simple to use and navigate. CRM, Project and Task Management are my favourite features. It also allows us to communicate with team members without having to transfer to the team.

Cons

I had to make some additional payments to access the more complex capabilities, but I can't complain because it's still cheaper than alternative options. Due to the large number of options and/or features provided, it takes some time to become acquainted with the interface and finish the setup.

Daniele R.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

Alternativa ad Hubspot

Pros

Traduzione in Italiano Piattaforma che comprende tutti i tool utilizzabili da una startup, in particolare la possibilità di fare preventivi.

Cons

L'app è da sistemare completamente, ma ha impatto basso perchè noi gestiamo i clienti solo tramite pc/desktop

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

MA

Margaret A.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

A small business owner's new bestie

Pros

Being able to manage have my CRM, HRM, Projects, Proposals Workflows and Accounting all in one place is PRICELESS. It can definitely be a lot to take in at first as there are so many features, and some of the actions are not intuitive. Very promising, just takes some patience and curiosity!

Cons

There are so many possibilities within the app and I hope that the creators will allow more customization ASAP

JT

Jonathan T.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

This is the one you've been looking for

Great experience overall. It's definitely helping with staying focuses on the important tasks.

Pros

I like the clean interface and good site speed. The integrations are helpful, as are intuitive system flows.

Cons

It seems like there could be a little more flexibility with naming conventions. I'll be checking the documentation to see it I'm missing something.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Agiled provides everything I need to run my agency business

I was struggle on managing contact, creating contracts and invoices. Agiled has just solved it.

Pros

The complete features to run my agency business that I've never found elsewhere. Especially I love these features: contact management, invoices, tickets, and project boards.

Cons

The flow of UI/UX can be improved, especially when I navigate to each menu and sub-menu. I believe there's a better design and flow to make it even easier to use.

Kelly L.

Awesome Business in a Box solution

I have only really begun using all the functionality but have found it to be quite liberating knowing I'm in good hands with this platform

Pros

Everything you require to run a business is all under one platform. The features are seemingly endless. The amount of time, frustration and expense saved from having a patchwork of programs to do what Agiled can is awesome.

Cons

Only having to leave all the other platforms I was using and retrain myself and team. There is much to process so making the decision to switch isn't always easy but worth it in the long run.

BJ

Brian J.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Great Product

There are many products out there. I have used trials for some of them. I did not even need a trial for this software. Seeing the videos of the product was enough. What I know from using it so far is that it is a streamlined, efficient, intuitive, and easy product to use.

Pros

This product houses most if not all of the needs for your small business in one place. The website is easy on the eyes and user friendly. It creates a streamlined and efficient environment so that a small business owner can focus less on the tools and more on creativity. I really enjoy having a product that has project management, invoicing, time tracking, scheduling, and an online payment portal in one place. The YouTube channel has videos explaining many of the things that you may have questions about.

Cons

I have only been using the product for a short period of time. Have not found a con so far.

TP

Tom P.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

One Single Platform

Pros

Has all the features to run your business on a single platform Great UX that is simple for any non-tech staff Very agiled team that listen to the customer suggestions Constant improvement

Cons

Task management does not have dependency link, yet. Payroll is still basic and is being improved

Irina C.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Agiled looks very promising

it replaces my CRM, contraact, proposal and invoicing

Pros

It really looks like an all in one tool and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow. For now I can replace many tools with just this one The roadmap looks promising.

Cons

There are somethings missing, but I wouldn't call it cons since the platform is growing. The appointments tool has some features missing, so for now I'll stay with trafft for appointment.

SB

Shawn B.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Everything under one roof for a fair price

Pros

I have been piecing together software for years with the Raggedy Ann method. Agiled offers so many tools under one system that it that I no longer have to create a patchwork of programs and manage separate payments. I am very happy with the purchase.

Cons

I don't yet have any negative feedback about the software. I just need to spend more time learning the tools to maximize my efficiency.

MG

Manuel G.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

¡Herramienta con mucho potencial!

Pros

Durante varios días he estado probando esta completa herramienta que sin duda permite gestionar prácticamente todos los apartados más importantes de un negocio (Proyectos, Tickets, presupuestos, facturas, nóminas, ...). Al principio resulta un poco abrumador el ver tantas funciones y configuraciones pero en muy poco tiempo realmente resulta intuitivo. Sin duda es una plataforma a tener en cuenta y con con super precio. Pocas veces encontrarás un CRM tan completo y con este precio en el mercado. Hay muchos CRM y posiblemente mejores, pero repito por el precio de esta oferta, yo desde luego no he encontrado nada.

Cons

Aunque hay varias cosas que todavía no funcionan a la perfección, la hoja de ruta es muy prometedora y si el equipo de Agiled se pone las pilas, conseguirán un producto redondo.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

KS

Kevin S.

Design, self-employed

The best CRM for entrepreneurs and SMEs

So far after several months I have had good experiences using this platform. It has everything I need to run my web design business.

Pros

It has everything you need to start managing your business professionally They have a support that responds to your queries in less than 24 hours

Cons

For now, they do not have enough payment options for Latin American countries

DP

David P.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Looking Good

Pros

I've been searching for a replacement for our current in-house business system, which is basically a collection of several separate software apps. I think I found it with Agiled. I've been using the software in test mode for about a month now and it's looking good. No more fiddling with separate apps for my HR, CRM, and Marketing. Good Job!

Cons

CRM could use more customization. Email can be improved to allow the addition of HTML templates

JM

Javier M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Wow amazing all-in-one tool !!!

I am currently implementing the integrated management of all my professional activity and I am impressed, I can finally carry everything from one place and in a very organized and functional way. For me it was important to have customized templates and good customization capabilities and Agiled delivers.

Pros

I love that I have EVERYTHING in one app, it's awesome.

Cons

There are areas for improvement, but there was nothing that I really disliked.

Amber E.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great Software

Pros

This is a great, easy to use all in one business management software. From lead to customer project management and everything in between, it is intuitive and has a clean interface.

Cons

The only thing is I really need it to integrate with Xero and I guess that's not a thing right now, despite it being advertised. I'm sure they will get if figured out soon.

mohammed B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great all in one business app

in general its like any other Al in one CRM, the contact and leads is more organized thanks to the fast growing integration which is the key of success and distinguish them from other apps

Pros

after I tried many of its features found it interesting SaaS to organize my CRM and project management system, It's got everything in one platform, from managing clients, projects, tasks to invoices, contracts, and much more.

Cons

the system need some time in order to get used to it, other language like Arabic when it downloaded as PDF need improvement, Some features still need some development which I am sure they will be taken care of soon

FM

Francesco M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One solution and very complete

Pros

I run a small web agency but it is growing fast and I was looking for a solution to manage projects and potential new customers. Agiled allows me to achieve both goals and even more. It contains all I need to run my business in one solo software. I much appreciated the feature of ticket support to offer to my customer. This deal is very cost effective and gives a huge value in return. The 100 gb of storage is itself a great plus. All we need is stored in one place. I also can manage my team, the time spent into one project and the payments. My small company now has a software that allows us to work as in a very well structured company.

Cons

I would insert a wizard at first login so to explore all available tools. It would be great together with your support guides

JK

James K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Agiled gave us the convenience we very much needed!

Pros

The user interface is so friendly that we didn't have to do a lot of reviews before using the app. The unlimited custom fields for accounts and contacts to store all your lead data in one place saved us a lot of time and the convenience of just looking in a single place for all our contacts Oh, have we mentioned we got the best value for our money? Awesome bang for your buck!

Cons

None as of the moment. Will let you know if there will be concerns.

Ak

Alex k.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Very happy customer

Pros

I am running few business with multiple websites, membership programs, clients and employees and Agiled has been a real time saver for now. I had to look for something that can handle CRM part of my businesses and I am really pleased with Agile. With Agiled I can manage my time, my employees and my finances all at one place. The integrations were easy to set up and I can keep track of every task and event that takes place in my business. I know that time is important for all of us, but saving time and having one place where I can manage appointments was a deal breaker for me. I am looking forward to creating projects and discovering new things Agiled can help me with advancing my business.

Cons

There was a learning curve with integration, but nothing I wasn't able to solve.

NS

Natapol S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use 360 CRM with great potentials

Excellent UX and very intuitive. You can just jump on board and get to work immediately.

Pros

At first I admit I overlooked this one. However, having seen Agiled made many nice progresses continuously for the last few months, then I decided to give it a trial. The UI/UX is very simple, intuitive, and yet straightforward. I was able to work my way around and did everything I needed right away without having to look for the help file or document at all in the first go. This is a very good and simple to use all-in-one CRM with all the necessary integrations.

Cons

I would like more selections of templates and perhaps a little brighter and fresher UI.

Felix B.

So glad I stumbled across Agiled

Pros

I have yet to really deploy everything I plan to do with Agiled, but so far, I am very impressed by the ease of use and capability of the platform.

Cons

Having to refresh pages constantly to see changes appear isn't very smooth but it's the only con that affects my overall experience.

kyle m.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Pros

Easy to use I recommendI use it on a daily basis excellent

Cons

There there is no cons I recommend this software

TA

Tura A.

Real Estate, self-employed

Great All-in-One Software for a small business

This software is so versatile, you will never need any other application to run your business. It has CRM, HR, project management, Finance, Accounting etc so literally it replaces numerous apps you would normally need to run your business smoothly.

Pros

The most important feature for my business is CRM with Pipeline tracking and workflow automation. The project management, HR, accounting are the features that I will help my business tremendously.

Cons

While the app is packed with so may modules for small business, it requires customization to meet one specific needs. For example, I had to make a few customization to meet my real estate business needs

DC

Daniel C.

Incredibly Powerful

It’s an incredible platform.

Pros

The platform is incredibly powerful and allows me to automate repetitive tasks.

Cons

I feel that this software is very powerful. I would love to see some more drip features in the platform so we can discontinue the other platform we use.