Agiled Logo

Agiled

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews - Page 7

SS

Sam S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

All in one for business platform

AgiBecause agiled is one platform that you can manged your fiance, sales pipeline, contracts, proposals , projects, and contacts, it saved us tons of money and also TIME!

Pros

Agiled is a complete business platform that incorporates comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM), human resource management (HRM), financing, contracts, proposals, even chat systems and work following automation that can save you tons of time and money. To manage any sort of procedural challenge, we looked at all elements of progress that Agile offers. It is absolutely fascinating to see how we can improve our business processing within Agile.

Cons

I think having multi-color options like using different colors for different services inside the dashboard can improve accessibility faster

BJ

Ben J.

Design, 1-10 employees

Up and Comer!

Pros

Agiled is an all inclusive CRM that is 'one to watch'! There have been some great feature updates lately and I can only assume that it is going to get better.

Cons

As with any all inclusive business software, there is a learning curve, however, I found Agiled fairly simple to get off the ground and up and running.

Jay T.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Serious Competition for Suitedash

Pros

I currently use Suitedash as my all-in-one business back office platform but Agiled is SERIOUS competition. The biggest advantage of this tool over Suitedash is its simplicity! It is easy to use and has a lot of features that help me manage my finances in a convenient way. I like that I can create invoices, estimates, and track my expenses all in one tool. I can also create sales pipelines and manage my growing sales team in this one platform. Agiled helps me manage my business more efficiently and most importantly helps me get more done in less time.

Cons

Nothing. It's robust but easy enough for us non-techies to administer and use.

Kelly B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The software that all small businesses need!

Overall, this is a great purchase for me!

Pros

I purchased Agiled less than 24 hours ago. I was so excited to dive right in and use Agiled that already set up Agiled to manage several new business projects, created task boards, created workflow automation for onboarding my new Virtual Assistant to my business and to process payroll for my staff. I love the UI and for the most part is user friendly. I viewed the Chat feature to add the integration with G-Suite to my system. I would recommend Agiled to start ups and established business! I haven't used the contract feature yet but hope to do so as i continue to build out my business.

Cons

There are some templates, hopefully Agiled continues to add to the templates.

Jason B.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

All In One Place For Business Tools

Pros

Agiled is great for managing my business. Being able to manage and track all my company operations in one place is a huge time saver for a one person business. Having integrations with core software platforms for key functions of my business like accounting, email and client invoicing enables seamless communication and information sharing between systems.

Cons

The user interface is basic and limited.

Tony H.

Wow, Agiled is AMAZING!

Pros

Agiled has everything to help run my business smoothly. It's so easy to use and the functionality is amazing. I would highly recommend Agiled to any business owner (And actually, I already have).

Cons

Could be some more videos in the support area

Chase D.

Education Management, self-employed

Great potential but needs some work (new UI bugs)

Pros

It's equivalent to several other CRMs I've tested in the past for features and power (Agile CRM, Apptivo). These seem to be adding more features and it may be an excellent product in the near future. But you can't beat the price!

Cons

I'm guessing most of the bugs I've run into are due to a recent UI release. Several issues have been reported to Support and the mobile functionality is currently limited. If these are fixed, it will be a great product.

Cheryl Lynn B.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Great for the Entrepreneurial Noob!

Look at what you value and see if it fits the bill. Client portals, time and the need to organize my brain are what I value. I'm consolidating my workflow which is awesome. I don't have to go back and forth to use different programs when they are all in one place.

Pros

I love that almost everything I want to manage my business is all in one place and the ability to get basic analytics. I like the projects, teams, roles, HR time tracking and client portals! Integrations and public API! What I love is responsiveness to their customers. I haven't had a chance to call their support yet (I don't need to) but I read a lot of other people's responses with customer support. I don't buy software unless I know I can get the help when I need it, and fast. Also, loving the roadmap and their development turn around progress!

Cons

There is nothing yet I don't dislike about the software. I'm still an entrepreneurial noob so I'm constantly learning what I need and don't need. However, I would like a combination of time tracking with tickets and ticket integration with other platforms. Oh and the ability to manage multi-brands per account would be awesome.

MV

Melissa V.

Design, self-employed

Just what I needed

Pros

I've tried so many apps, but this one has everything a small business needs. Very excited about the client portal and getting rid of my invoicing subscription costs.

Cons

Nothing yet. I'm sure there are a few kinks to work out.

Hope E.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Hopeful

My initial reaction to Agiled is one of hope and optimism. The visual presentation is aesthetically pleasing and seems simple without being too basic. I have been looking for a business management system and believe this could be the one that covers all the bases. I am pleased to see that it integrates with SendFox. It's worth noting that as someone who is semi-techy, this seems like I can figure out the system without too much frustration. I also look forward to not paying a monthly subscription fee. Another thing I am looking forward to is the accounting feature. It will be fantastic to have one platform to manage "all the things."

Pros

The upcoming accounting feature! Time Tracker Project Management/Project Categories Integration with SendFox

Cons

I haven't identified any bugs or problems so far as a new user

TW

Tim W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great All-in-one Solution

It's a great all-in-one solution for small businesses trying to manage CRM, project management, invoicing, proposal and contract signing, etc.

Pros

I've tried DuetApp (self hosted) and Flowlu, but I'm much happier with this. It does everything, including HTML proposals with templates, and clients can sign them off with digital signature. Very nice.

Cons

A feature I'd like is the ability to have project templates that include tasks, so that new projects based on that template will have the tasks pre-populated. It's cumbersome to create them each time.

JV

Johan V.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Very good value. Perfect for small business (tested)

We tested many CRM solutions but Agiled offers us most for less money. The setup wass easy and quick.

Pros

It's a one stop solution for us. From prospect to invoice and all between.

Cons

Accounting is in beta. For the moment not so useable.

Dr Javed I.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

All-in-one software in the market

overall experience with Agiled is amazing, we are happy with the product and use this software for our all business activities.

Pros

Agiled is all-in-one software in the market, it has CRM, HRM, Project management and finance management modules that are the critical elements of any small business.

Cons

UX/UI could be more modern with more features and integrations

JS

Jan S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great tool

Pros

The number of features. From HRM to CRM From proposal to finance Love it

Cons

Invoicing module is bit limited imho but hopefully they wil improve that.

LA

Lynda A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Must have all in one business tool that pays for it self

I love Agiled. The platform is great and the service is exceptional. The tool pays for it self by helping small business owners not to waste time on learning a bunch of tools.

Pros

- beautiful and easy on the eye UX design - beneficial and dynamic set of features - competitive pricing compared to other platforms - helps small business owners to spend less time on learning a million tools

Cons

- I’ve tried almost all tools on the market and I’ve come to learn that more isn’t always the beat. This software provides all that a business owner will need to effectively run their business. I don’t have any cons so far about the system.

Ben B.

An All-in-One Productivity App that Really Gets It

Having tried multiple “all-in-one’s”, the common thread is most usually do one or two things really good but drop the ball on everything else. Not so much with Agiled—these guys really get it and have somehow figured out how to do a lotta stuff Very Well!

Pros

I like that Agiled runs smoothly, is simple to use and has a straightforward interface. And I’ve also noticed their dev team tends to prioritize upvoted update requests. All in all I’d say, it’s bee an invaluable tool at helping me organize my business.

Cons

Although it’s still missing a few features like tighter integration between the different modules, such as tickets and crm, from what I can see Asad and his team are always updating the app. So, I’m confident these issues will be tackled soon.

Víctor B.

Very useful ERP & CRM

Pros

In a single platform you have everything you need for the total management of your business.

Cons

Perhaps the interface and ease of use has room for improvement. There are many functionalities that are "stuck".

CH

Cari H.

Photography, self-employed

Sweet All-In-One Office Suite

Pros

What I like: - Support: I had a couple of issues getting set up and support was quick to get back to me and help me sort things out. - Ability to white-label, even with just one appsumo code. - Ability to track all your clients, projects, invoices, contracts, estimates and more in one place. - Good templates to help you get started.

Cons

What I'd like to see next: - Hoping to be able to change colors of things like on invoices and contracts (you can change the colors on the dashboard already, and it may just be that I haven't figured out how to change these colors on the contracts, etc.) - Hoping for prettier email templates and invoices and such (as a photographer and graphic designer, I'm worried about this sort of thing). I asked and the developers did say this was coming.

DH

David H.

Computer Software, self-employed

Agiled a one-stop-shop for all your agency needs

Amazed, I have used a lot of project management and business tools. But this is the first that pulls them all together I a single balanced and accessible way. It's frictionless barrier to entry makes this my daily go to tool.

Pros

Agiled is a great platform as it pulls together all of the most important features that an agency needs. It presents them in a unified way that not only looks professional but adds value to my business.

Cons

Give the rate of new features being released it's hard sometimes to keep up with what Agiled can do. Maybe a few more tutorials or videos would help me squeeze out every drop of value.

TV

Thành V.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Excellent

Pros

The product is easy to use, limitless options and features. I don't need to look for other solutions to manage my business

Cons

User interface needs to be revised, now it looks quite boring

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Gran CRM para llevar todo el negocio

Aunque tiene una buena curva de aprendizaje, tienes todo lo necesario para llevar tu negocio en una sola herramienta.

Pros

Para mi es importante es que este en español. El CRM es muy completo y tiene muchas otras caracteristicas muy prácticas.

Cons

Tiene una importante curva de aprendizaje.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

NK

Navdeep K.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Product Review

Pros

It is wonderful platform to manage task, aligned everything smoothly on right track.

Cons

I didn't come across any cons for this software for now

db

dewayne b.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Beginner friendly

Pros

As a beginner to digital marketing. I knew I needed a crm software to manage my clients. Agiled has been excellent for me so far. I did use another software called suitedash but I found it way to complicated to use unfortunately.But Agiled looked alot more simple clean and modern. Very happy

Cons

The only thing I would suggest is that the upload more tutorials on their YouTube channel. Even tho suitedash was still really confusing for me this is one thing suitedash did really well.

Construction, self-employed

Great for small businesses wanting a client portal and CRM

Support has been amazing, onboarding fun and intuitive. I don't have a need a for a client portal, but something like this may sway me to start implementing.

Pros

The support has been amazing in my experience and is a strong point. The onboarding ie when you click on a new function, explainer pop-ups appear. Support reply rate have been quicker than most other SaaS providers. I also love how there is open APIs to help easily automate Agiled functions into existing business workflows. Has many integrations and refinements and improvements from this team has been great and very encouraging.

Cons

For any businesses that rely on email communication, at the moment, this may not be for you as you will not see a communication timeline. I have been told that they are looking into this function. No plans for email automation either , but they can be easily integrated with other providers.

Hi, We are adding email communication as we speak. Thank you so much.

EL

Elias L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Impressive with lots of features

Pros

Using Agiled, you may manage every aspect of your company using one tool. It's user-friendly, and provides a comprehensive all-in-one solution for managing all of your business activities. Other competitors don't go as deep as Agiled does. I am impressed by the breadth of Agiled's many features and abilities. My business will benefit in several ways from using it. You may manage your clients, jobs, bills, and items all from one spot with Agiled. I am happy to use the SAAS and look forward to new features and improvements in the future.

Cons

None so far, if anything comes up I'll update this review. ;)