Agiled Logo

Agiled

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews - Page 8

Hernan R.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Featured Rich & Powerful CRM!

My experience has been very positive so far

Pros

It is very user-friendly & complete. The developers listen to the users and are constantly improving it.

Cons

I believe it needs a few more native integrations to autoresponders and auto-dialers but it is normal as it is a work in progress.

AM

Akyiaa M.

Civil Engineering, self-employed

All-in-one no-brainer

Pros

I like that it offers an all-in-one solution for *most* use cases, and can easily integrate with external apps for added benefits

Cons

The client portal and the Gantt chart could be improved

Tess W.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

The BEST One Software To Manage Nearly 15 Parts of Your Business

Prior to Agile, I was using a number of various software - all with bits of information in each and just couldn't stay on track/focus and felt like I was constantly 'looking for stuff' instead of accomplishing anything. Having everything all in one software that also has a MOBILE app has LITERALLY led to increased revenue because I'm able to accomplish more in less time - professionally - consistently and aesthetically presentable.

Pros

The proposal software has templates and the ability to track the client's lifecycle all the way from the introduction to keeping in touch post-sale.

Cons

I had to purchase separate products to establish separate companies - each with individual emails/passwords, etc...kinda annoying.

SL

Shem L.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best Business App for 2020

The application was easy to set up, understand and start using right out of the box. I would say that the experience was really good so far.

Pros

Agiled has a plethora of features that offers a one stop shop for any small business operation. Each part/function of the application is tightly integrated with the other making it a truly comprehensive application

Cons

Because the application has a lot of features in the "in development" phase, it is still maturing as an overall platform. Because of this there are a few bugs here and there, but the company is actively sorting these out as time goes by.

PD

Pallas D.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Fan-freakingtastic CRM!

So far, its' impressive and is a rival to the platforms I have used in larger companies.

Pros

I have been looking for a solid CRM to do as many of the things as possible. This one does ALL the stuff from document signing, managing workflows like project management, paying contractors, integrations, integrations, integrations!! I am having fun getting this new platform set up as we speak! Already have my assistant learning and growing with me! Life changer. Hard stop. :D

Cons

I don't have any cons yet because I am just getting going with it.

Manoj S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Its what I have been looking for!

so far so good, like any new software need time to familiarise.

Pros

Been debating on this for soooo long. Read reviews and questions, on app sumo, on google on Facebook. Finally decided to go for it. Even if I never use it, just the function of proposals & finances is going to save me soooo much money. And the integrations look great.

Cons

Looking forward to multi branding as I have other businesses as well as CNAME email integration other than gmail and 365, though I believe that they are on the pipeline.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

For all business operations – You need only Agiled!!

I love Gantt Chart, this is must to efficiently manage a project, one of the reason I bought this deal – In most of the Project management tools Gantt is missing. Agiled replaces so many tools for business operations, like appointment tool – Replaces calendly, Finance tool replaces Quickbook and many more, Say no to recurring payments for various tools, just switch to Agiled.

Pros

Agiled is a complete package to run a business, which combines almost everything in one, Project management, Finance, Customers, leads & Employees. On top of that you get automated workflows, data rich reports for Tasks, timesheet, Finance, Earning & Expense, Leaves etc.

Cons

The UI experience, It can be improved & be more attractive

Pablo P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Agiled is the platform that has just what I was looking for. BOOOM!!! :)

Wow just wow Agiled has everything my agency needs to do things in an agile way in a single platform, I see a lot of future and long life, I will stop paying for 4 platforms, now I have everything to coordinate my clients and team of job. Thanks for making my business agile!!!

Pros

The company is growing so fast are open to ideas and are always developing, the team always listen to users, It has proposals, contracts, crm, hrm, finances, contracts, proposals, forms, it simply has everything, definitely the company caught me and I gladly recommend it

Cons

There is a little lack of translation, templates and aesthetics but I think it is a matter of time so that everything is in place.

SP

Stan P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Agiled 2.0

Overall I am happy. I really like to see how active the development team is. It has what most people will need to run a business. Try it and decide for yourself.

Pros

Agiled 2.0 is a better version of the original software. Owners constantly update it. It is a great CRM software, Project Management platform. It will keep you organized.

Cons

Setting it up can take some time but with all these features every software requires a learning curve so it not really a con but a reality.

EG

Elisa G.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Impressed so far!

Pros

I was looking for a software that'd help me manage the admin side of my business (invoices, contracts, CRM mostly). I was on a Dubsado's trial, but the monthly fee is quite expensive. Agiled's team is super reactive and regularly implementing new features which makes this Appsumo deal a bargain! Honestly at this price it's a steal!

Cons

Nothing I really dislike so far, some details could be improved (scheduling, merge tags etc.) but the team is really proactive so I'm not worried.

SI

Stephen I.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Amazing tool for every business

I have a few businesses with multiple websites, clients and employees and Agiled has been a real time-saver for me, I was looking for a way to handle most parts of my business all in one place and Agiled is the answer.

Pros

So far I’m very impressed with what Agiled has to offer, It seems to have everything you need and more to run your business. The UI is simple and easy to understand, although the UI definitely needs a brush-up. So I am excited to see what the future holds for Agiled.

Cons

There're a few bugs here and there but they're not critical, no software is perfect and the devs are friendly & responsive to feedback and bug reports. So I highly recommend it.

Jeet D.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Very easy and pocket friendly

Pros

Everything, specially one stop solution

Cons

Nothing that much, There are no cons fo me

MR

Marco R.

Online Media, self-employed

At least I founde it

Pros

I like the all in one. Is not so complex to understand. You can easily switch of the features that you don't use. My clients can pay directly in their portal

Cons

The UI/UX could be better. Mainly the UX could be very improved. The have a lot a features to fit, but I think that could have better design in general. Minimalist, but better

CS

Christy S.

Happy marketing Owner

Lead generation and onboarding

Pros

Hello, I purchased Agiled a couple of days ago and I am blown away! It's like they thought of like everything! I was playing around with the marketplace today for contracts and there are so many options that you can pull in for free and add to your CRM. I was even blown away by the Templates that you can import from the Marketplace! I am thinking this is all I need for right now! This was a thought out UI and I am liking the thought of having this as my go to CRM.

Cons

The lack of integration with Groove Funnels and SyncSpider

RL

Rhys L.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

An All-In-One That Works!

Discovering Agiled was like a breath of fresh air. So many all-in-one tools fall apart in certain areas and by nature an all-in-one is critical to your core business.

Pros

The UI/UX and ease of use is what shines for me - the greatest tool in the world is useless if you cannot implement and get your team using it. The support team is also top notch and there is a steady beat of improvement which gives me great hope for the future of this platform.

Cons

If I had to nitpick I'd say that the ticketing system could use a little love, but as mentioned the platform is undergoing continual improvement so I suspect good things will happen in the future.

ML

Michelle L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Business Tool

Pros

Prior to Agiled I have not used project management and I can honestly say that may have caused issues within the business and Agiled has been quite easy to adapt into my business.

Cons

I would love for the platform's UI to be more intuitive.

AF

Alexandrea F.

Internet, self-employed

A lot of potential

I'm happy with the product and would recommend to others. I am super keen for the upcoming basic accounting features. I think I'll get more out of it once I grow my team though, and start using more of the HR side of it.

Pros

I just started using it but I'm excited the most amount using it for basic accounting (invoices, expenses), task tracking and for payroll once I start hiring.

Cons

I wish the payslips would have a few more features, but its a new product so I think they'll improve this with time.

KH

Katie H.

CRM and HRM system

Clear functionality for both CRM and HRM from proposal to invoicing. Highly responsive support that is understanding of the end-user process. Support is extremely timely, thorough and all too often missing now-days friendly.

Pros

Built from a users perspective Understand the process from proposal to invoice and all the necessary actions in between

Cons

No cons really as any requests or items missing for process functionality, support is super responsive and in a short time already have implemented items requested

Hi Katie, thank you so much for the support. Your feedback and support means every thing to us.

GL

Gideon L.

ALL IN ONE SOFTWARE FOR ENTRPRENUERS

Pros

1. Agiled.app provides more than CRM! In fact, you can get other cool features, like managing your finances, employees, project management, ALL in one platform. 2. Fantastic support! Agiled.app responds to all my queries fast. Their responsive responses have enhanced my confidence in using their software. 3. Agiled.app is continuously improving the software and giving in more integrations and features. You can follow their roadmap and you will see this software is getting stronger day by day.

Cons

I did feedback about their UX/UI. But, so far I'm fine with it.

JR

Joshua R.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

I found what I was looking for! An all-in-one business manager.

I'm keeping all my contacts, proposals, invoices, tasks and leads all managed and easy to access.

Pros

I love that it has everything I need to manage my business - all in one app.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to copy Account Data into a Contact's data fields (address, phone, etc.) because these are often the same for small businesses.

JK

Jayant K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Improving Day By Day

Pros

Improving Day By Day I Remember the first time I used Agiled. It seemed great software but lacked a few things. There were a lot of bugs causing a little difficulty to work. But at the same time when you get a lot of stuff under the one panel, you're forced to use it since they don't have any other competitor. But their support team is phenomenal. Every now and then if you come up with any sort of a bug they will not disappoint you and they will add that bug to their roadmap.

Cons

No Application Support as of now and few minor scope of improvement,

Nicolas M.

Education Management, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

An ideal swiss knife for SMBs management

Still implementing, but it's very encouraging.

Pros

I like the idea of a complete and very well-integrated all-in-one set of tools to manage customers, invoices, tasks, earnings, expenses... Agiled also provides a broad set of integrations and automations which ideally fit my needs. Agiled also enables to translate everything, which is an essential feature for me.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of the interface, but it's a minor detail.

CO

Chi O.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Excellent All In One Tool

Pros

i like the ease of use and ability to get up and running fairly quickly without having to go through a steep learning curve. Most business SaaS typically have convoluted learning curves but Agiled is quite easy to use and deploy. It saves me the trouble of having to purchase multiple software

Cons

i think the UX can be improved further. It feels a bit dated when compared to most other saas but that might just be a personal bias against the design . Working with other alternatives I see that Agiled is much more modern. BUt there's still room for improvement.

Shawn M.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

It pays to go with the new app on the block

I bought a code a quite a while back and looked at it a little but was really interested in what was on the roadmap. I recently took another look and must say Agiled has really delivered. Based on what I see I feel safe going ahead and stacking more codes now. The UI is very clean for the most part. There are a few display glitches here and there but what new software doesn't. I look forward to expanding my business use of Agiled.

Pros

The UI is clean and easy to navigate Very responsive, no lag time Great all-inclusive app to manage a small business

Cons

Still early in development so not all features are available yet but they are adding them at a fast pace.

Hoang P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Agiled - an agile All-in-one solution for my businesses

All in all, I am happy with my experience of Agiled. I got quite a few apps doing the same, but Agiled's agile UI really convinced me.

Pros

Agiled has a very clean and easy to navigate UI. This brings me confidence in using the product. Agiled offer full features for business requirements. From CRM, HRM, Finance, Proposal, Timesheet, Billing, Forms, Client portal, everything you need for managing businesses.

Cons

The speed of page loading sometimes is not the best. I faced sometimes when it took time to load, for example new forms. There can also be more features, for example Mindmap.