Agiled Logo

Software for managing business operations

Agiled Reviews - Page 9

MS

Matt S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Love it!

I'm using Agiled to manage my team of consultants, process workflow, control documents, and manage leads. They have a great portion of the business management software dedicated to managing leads as they transition into customers.

Pros

Agiled is jam packed with features and the devs stay busy making improvements. It's exciting using software that is still getting frequent updates.

Cons

Agiled is a bit newer than some other systems so not as many people have experience with it. The great thing is that someone with basic experience using a CRM or business management system should feel nearly right at home using Agiled.

YP

Yammie P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great value and an absolute time-saver!

Pros

One platform to handle most of the company's operational activities including CRM, HRM, Projects, Invoices/Billing, Chat, Support, and it's great for an SME like us to manage a remote team. It saves a lot of time and money testing out and switching between platforms. You can white-label the entire interface which is great.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to set up and you are not provided with a lot of onboarding materials. It might take somebody a lot of time to figure out what to do in order to fully utilise the platform's different functionalities.

Ankit S.

Excellent Tool!!

It is really all in one tool I can manage everything from staff, clients, projects, proposal & invoices n all.

Pros

This is the only tool that I am looking for a long back. I loved their white labeling function it's very easy to integrate with our domain and sub-domain. Here also we can set up our own SMTP which is add-on benefit and about functions? Thank you for this wonderful tool.

Cons

What do you dislike its very difficult to add some in the cons list because this tool has almost everything which business owners need. but they can add one direct invoice function

BS

Bo S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Agiled 2.0

Pros

Initially I regretted purchasing this product... initially... until they came out with version 2.0. I am back baby!!!

Cons

No phone integrations that I have seen thus far.

Tom L.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Agiled consolidate and streamline your business

This is software of the future to manage your business

Pros

Various possibilities in 1 package from CRM to invoicing, Agiled has it all on board

Cons

No negatives, updates are made regularly and the roadmap is great

JC

Jim C.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Incredible Business Solution In A Box

Agiled has helped me to save my time and be able to manage my business in one place. It also enables my business to scale without having to incur additional administrative costs.

Pros

HRM features are most impactful. It is such a value add for incorporating HRM features into Agiled which is primarily for CRM. The Agiled HRM features are easy to use and just enough for small professional service firms.

Cons

The accounting and performance management features are missing in Agiled. I would like to see Agiled have a performance dashboard for detailed KPI for the projects such as resource monitoring, schedule performance and perhaps customer rating and quality survey for collecting the deliverable quality feedbacks from clients.

Zachary I.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great starter CRM

Pros

This is easy to jump into and in-depth. If you are running a 5-50 person organization.. Give Agiled a shot first.

Cons

Lack of features but they are on roadmap

Odin Z.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Years of searching finally done

It's great!

Pros

We've been waiting for an app like this for a while and now it's finally here. I tried almost all other management platforms and this one is certainly the one best suited for the work we do. It's got a CRM, HRM, Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Proposals, Time Sheets, Tickets, Files, Chat, Scheduling. Announcements, Forms and Items all in one! What a great lifetime deal. Thanks!

Cons

I really wish they would have a Mass email function and lead generation tools like forms for an all-in-one solution.

Matthew C.

Great solution for our Agency

Pros

I recently moved to Agiled because I needed a tool that I could manage client projects but also wanted them to have some other features to improve workflow and communication. That is where Agiled came in, great project management, and also so much more. Now clients can submit tickets, get proposals, invoices and estimates all from the one portal. Brilliant Solution for DMG Online Marketing!

Cons

Nothing yet, the tool works great and clients have been using it without problems.

Diptish R.

Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees

Best product for Project Management and Business Management

Pros

All features are included in the software. User-friendly UI Easy to create a beautiful proposal, drag and drop features available. Unlimited clients management with CRM, cool! Email from CRM Invoice creation and all billing features HRM Chat with teams and clients Manage multiple automation Helpdesk with ticket system Document management system Timesheet Subscription management Products or services can be offered to the client

Cons

I have not seen any such glitch till now. Hoping to not get any in future too.

LV

Lijo V.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

So far loving it

Over all happy so far

Pros

All in CRM features, invoicing, customet support, ticketing, e sign

Cons

Once advance added to invoice then online payment option is not available for the client

Michele B.

Surprising Speed

I've followed Agiled for a few months and the growth and amount of new features has been impressive. It has quickly matured into a useful product. While not perfect, it does work very well and keeps on improving at a staggering pace.

Pros

Development speed and customer support helps you get there very quickly. Many features and areas of work Many integrations

Cons

Interface sometimes feels slightly clunky and clicky No mobile experience

BV

Bruce V.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

Great tool. Tons of potential

I finally have had a chance to dig into Agiled a bit. I love it. Yes, there are some things I'd like to see improved -- but their team is very proactive and eager to make improvements. So not only is this a great tool now, it's going to get even better!

Pros

Agiled is easy to use and the developers are super responsive.

Cons

Some features need improvements. For example, their dropdown pick list feature for CRM is great ... but you can't edit the options right now. I mentioned that to their support team and they said they will upgrade the feature shortly. Again- very responsive.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

A complete package for entrepreneurs

Agiled offers the complete package and I love that it is available in several languages since I have a lot of international customers. Whenever I have needed help, I have gotten it in hours. Thank you!

Pros

I did not even realize how many features this software had before I bought it. I love how easy it is to manage all the business processes in one place. In the future, I hope only to use Agiled for everyhting and I believe it will be possible this year. The team is working incredibly hard to make all the integrations working smootly.

Cons

The only downfall is the synchronization with google calendar and calendar feature. As a coach, I need to my update my availability frequently and at the moment that is not that convenient. I am also looking forward that whatever I update on my google calendar would be synced with Agiled.

AF

Adrian F.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use even for solopreneurs

I've eliminated using potentially many softwares for each feature that i need, CRM, client portal, project management and save lots of money in the process.

Pros

I wanted to be able to manage all my billings and enable a client portal for me clients, Agiled gave all of these and more!

Cons

Not a big issue, but UI/UX could be improved, design looks a little dated, although it functions fine. More document templates would help a lot.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

very helpful for my business

Pros

agiled helps me manage my business, this product has complete features including HRD, CRM, Finance and I really look forward to the accounting features they will release. I think this is a deal maker. The prices they offer are also much more affordable when compared to similar products. I like this product and hope this product can sustain

Cons

I'm really looking forward to the accounting feature, and hope a lot with this feature, hopefully after the release it can live up to my expectations

SP

Sean P.

Great Deal

Pros

I've been looking for a comprehensive back-end management system with CRM, scheduling, emailing, and forms, and this definitely include all I need (and beyond). It seems they are really working on continuously improving the system with more upgrades, which is exciting for the future use of the system as well. Their customer support has also been responsive to my questions. Great deal!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, but that's to be expected with a product with so many features.

DL

David L.

Online Media, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

It’s even better now!

Pros

I purchased Agiled last year. I have been very impressed with all the updates made to the software since then. It makes me feel good about my purchase when I see the developers/owners continue to make the product more valuable with adding new features and enhancements. It’s even better now and the roadmap is impressive!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any Cons right now...It does everything that I need it to do. Aglied has a lot of features that I am not currently using - it's good to know they are there when I'm ready.

Jeannette G.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Logiciel de CRM et gestion projet

Pros

Top produit de CRM et de gestion des projets très intéressants, simple et facile à utiliser pour la gestion financière et la gestion des projets.

Cons

Un top produit avec une version gratuite très simple et facile mais dommage le logiciel n'ai pas dans tous les pays .

Showing original review in French. See translation

LJ

Loai J.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Great CRM solution and more....

It's been great so far. Customer support are always helpful and if there is something you want implemented, they actually try their best to accommodate.

Pros

It's got everything in one platform, from managing clients, projects, tasks to invoices, contracts, and much more.

Cons

Still needs a bit of work, but the future is bright :)

Thank you so much.

WL

William L.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Good for Small Business

Pros

This is a great product that is an all in one tool with so many features. I would have to have multiple pieces of software if I used other products. My favorite features are the calendar feature, and i am excited to use it on my websites

Cons

This program has a lot of features with lots to learn and I am exploring all the features. This makes the program good value.

AC

Alexander C.

Good for the price

Overall, it has a lot of features for client management. There are probably too many.

Pros

I bought a lifetime deal for $59 so the price was right. I like that you can whitelabel it and use it on your domain. The customization is nice for client interactions.

Cons

The CRM isn't very easy to use but it's still new and will probably get better. It isn't the fastest application out there either.

KE

Kelly E.

Online Media, self-employed

Free Trial review

Good, looking to continue

Pros

I was testing Plutio and Agiled and preferred this as the layout is better and the integrations are good. I liked the CRM and automation in particular.

Cons

I was on the trial - after the trial ends, the whole system shuts down so any new things have to wait until you purchase the code - that is fine, but accessing old data is also hard

RK

Robert K.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Perfect for project & client management

Overall, Agiled is intuitive, packed full of features, yet does each one of the things it does very well.

Pros

Very easy to use. Allows me to keep track of projects as well as know what stage I'm at when dealing with clients. Keeps everything tidy. Also love the fact that you can use it for pipelining. Added bonus.

Cons

So far so good. Haven't found anything i don't like

ML

Michael L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great platform, responsive devs, and continued development.

Pros

Loving Agiled so far. The platform is plenty intuitive, and even setting things like automations up is relatively easy. Imostly use the invoicing, project management and task management capabilities.

Cons

Just the slow updates to the API. Everything else is awesome. New features every day :)