Airbase

Spend management platform with accounts payable automation

visit website

Airbase Reviews - Page 2

End User

Pros

Ease of use - Credit Card numbers are given quickly and randomly

Cons

Sometimes product is slow to respond and will double load prior to the latest information showing

easy, fast, effective

I love it, it is better than have a physical card.

Pros

Easy way how to distribute money between employees for company expenses

Cons

Some payment gates doesn't accept airbase, that could be improved

Expense Management

The onboarding process was involved but they dedicated a lot of time to making sure we were set up. Now we're saving so much time with Airbase. It was well worth the time investment.

Pros

We use Airbase for AP and Expense management. It makes reviewing/approving/and paying bills easy. Employees enjoy the freedom of using their virtual cards within the limits set by management and I enjoy that we have oversight into 100% of company spend.

Cons

Airbase was designed for large teams so we don't use all of the features to their fullest extent (soon, though!)

Airbase has brought our Company to the Next Level

- great customer service with highly efficient and secure software for a delightful experience.

Pros

Airbase offers clarity to our finances, the ability to create 1-time use cards for security, safety of finances and ability to see where each dollar goes towards. Airbase offers the ability to upload receipts all in one place in preparation for audits & taxes.

Cons

- nothing at the moment. Everything has been very carefully thought out.

Most innovative accounting app I've ever used!

Airbase is the future of managing payment online. When we are not getting customer service from one of our vendors or a company won't cancel our account, we can just turn off that vendor's credit card number. We are more in control of our dollars.

Pros

I like how Airbase empowers my team to be able to request professional development opportunities right from their Airbase dashboard.

Cons

I don't love that sometimes vendors don't accept the credit card number, but it's not that often that that happens.

Easy to use!

Pros

I love how easy it was to get setup on airbase. I'm able to manage AP with just a few clicks. New features are also regularly being released.

Cons

Nothing so far. I haven't had any problems and support is great when I do have a question.

Airbase Allows Your Teams To Move Faster

Pros

When it comes to making fast payments, Airbase is the best! What I like about Airbase is it gives the end-user financial autonomy while giving the finance team full oversight and control. Everyone wins! If you are in a fast-moving organization with lots of teams working on projects, then I would highly recommend using Airbase. It makes paying vendors a snap while giving your finance team peace of mind.

Cons

None tha I can think of. It's intuitive, easy to use and gives you financial resources in just a few mins.

Great product for fast growing companies

Prior to airbase, I feel like we were running in the dark. Invoices would show up in email, department leaders didn't really have much transparency or control over what was being spent. With airbase, it's super easy for a dept head (or anyone with a spend budget) to accurately track what's being spent, make sure vendors are paid on time, and ensure that the team's always staying within budget and financial authorization limits. It's really simplified life, not just for our finance team, but for the entire leadership and brought an amazing degree of financial control - something that was sorely needed for a fast growing startup such as ours.

Pros

Ability to create virtual credit cards per vendor is amazing. It provides such a great degree of control and transparency into our spend, while making our spend reporting so much more accurate. Also, love the user experience and ease of use.

Cons

Hard to find anything to dislike. I've had a great experience so far.

Airbase is fantastic!

As someone who came from a large technology company and had to manually enter all receipts from my personal card every month, I have found Airbase, and in particular their virtual cards, to be an amazing experience. There is no going back.

Pros

Virtual cards is so obviously the future of corporate expenses and purchasing that it's silly it took this long to figure it out.

Cons

The experience around recurring software purchases could use some minor clarifications.

Perfect for Organizations that Need Organization!

Pros

It is so easy to use and understand. It keeps our company very organized in an aesthetically pleasing way!

Cons

It would be helpful to be able to have 1 card for multiple uses. For example, I need to have 4 Amazon cards because 1 is for the Prime membership, 1 is for employee morale, 1 is for office supplies and 1 is for computer supplies. It would be nice to have just one card instead of 4 for the same vendor.

Great alternative to Credit Cards

Airbase has allowed us to keep track of what is being spent and where it's being spent.

Pros

Airbase allows us to track spend and manage spend approvals. It's simple to use and the dashboard reporting is especially useful.

Cons

If you're used to normal Credit card transactions, it took a bit to get used to the idea of using dedicated virtual cards. Once you get over that, the process is very easy to follow.

Airbase is the Best Spend Management Tool out there!

Pros

Most efficient and streamline spend management tool I have ever used! Being able to easily issue vendor specific virtual cards and payments are easy safe and secure.

Cons

There were no blockers or issues with integrating Airbase for our team as administrators and endusers.

Top Spend Management Software

Provides a fast and convenient method to manage expenses and efficiently upload receipts

Pros

Intuitive and easy to integrate. Solid app with intelligent tools to manage expenses

Cons

Virtual cards are only available via the desktop portal. Limited controls on app

I’m happy my company switched to Airbase

Airbase has made it easier to make vendor purchases and it’s very easy to get reimbursed for things I’ve paid for myself.

Pros

I like that it’s quick to request a purchase from my manager and the dashboard that lets me see different transactions. I get personal expenses reimbursed faster, I can see if a vendor has charged me or not and I can see where I am in regard to budget.

Cons

It was a bit confusing the first time I made a pre-purchase request whether to raise a purchase order or a virtual card, but once my manager explained the difference it made sense.

Awesome product

Simple and effective.

Pros

Very easy to use and track expenses. The user interface is simple and effective, unlike other relative companies.

Cons

There's nothing that I can really think of.