AND CO Reviews

4.86/5 (279 reviews)

Jenny Medeiros

Complete project management software for freelancers

Reviewed 2019-04-10

With AndCo I track and invoice my clients to manage my business better. While it has plenty of features and lots of promise, it's not quite up there with more established project management software with a smoother UX and a more complete mobile app.

James Steadman

Perfect for freelancers and small businesses

Reviewed 2018-12-31

I used to use Harvest. I've now switched completely to AND CO and haven't looked back. It's perfect for me as a one-man operation in a service-based business.

Stormy Perez

Helping that Side Hustler/Solopreneur/Freelancer make sure they seal the deal and get paid!

Reviewed 2018-12-20

I spend less time trying to create my own systems to run my business because with And.co a huge part of my backend work is laid out in the app. It gives my clients a sense of order allows them to know I am serious about working together. It's similar to Quickbooks BUT it allows you to manage your client database which really helps me to stay organized with deadlines, to do list and closing the deal. Just helps me be better at being a Soloprenuer!

Dani Mead

Supporting the Freelance Community

Reviewed 2018-12-18

As a brand and web designer, the built in proposal and contract feature is great, and really streamlines the process and gives me a very professional image. Seeing a graph of my income and expenses lets me know where I need to work harder or reflect on trends throughout the year and clients appreciate the easy online payment system. I'm so passionate about the freelancer community as we all seem to support one another from a variety of levels and experience. AndCo helps bring all of that together and strive for a better industry :)

Diana G

And Co Is a Powerful Tool for Freelancers and Self-Employed

Reviewed 2018-11-27

I primarily use And Co's web based platform. I LOVE that it's super easy to: 1- Create a contract with their template 2- Create and customize invoices 3- Create projects 4- Create tasks 5- Create invoices As I mentioned previously, the fact that And Co are partnered with Freelancers Union adds a huge trust factor to using their service. If you offer a subscription based service they provide a separate feature to generate an invitation to your client so they can accept ongoing subscription service. I found the Timer feature quirky, where I started tracking time on one task and paused it. When I went back I couldn't see how I could restart my timer and ended up tracking the additional time separately for the same task. Another feature I like is the Shoebox, where you can forward receipts you have for business expenses and And Co gives you the ability to associate them to specific projects. Under the Income and Expenses they offer a great visual graph that lets you see your income fluctuation month to month. Overall, I'm really impressed with what And Co offers. There are quirks but they are in no way deal breakers, this is a tool that is committed to making freelancing life easier. I've definitely benefited from using their app.

Chloe Christine

Absolutely love this product!

Reviewed 2018-09-16

Brilliant experience with this software. The more I use it, the more I fall in love with it. It has significantly reduced the time I spent working on "tedious" business tasks such as accounts and invoicing. It's helped to streamline my processes and I'm looking forward to seeing what new features they come out with in the future.

Jorge Vazquez

Great bang for the buck

Reviewed 2019-01-06

It is hard to complain about AND CO's business management software. Coming from Fiverr, it should not come as a surprise that the product is aimed straight at freelancers of the gig economy. It is incredibly easy to get started using this app because it has just the right amount of features. Not too much, not too little. Integrates well with Facebook and Google (as well as Fiverr) for login authentication. Notifications can be sent via email or via your browser. You can also integrate it with Slack. It manages your clients, proposals, contracts, projects, tasks and invoices. Invoicing is the only area where the software falls flat on its face because the process is not very intuitive. There are multiple issues and I will only mention those that stood out to me. I was trying to create an invoice for a particular client for this one specific project. And CO actually has that option built-in. However, the invoice kept coming up blank every time even though I had logged a whole month's worth of work for that particular project. I tried going to the task list hoping to select the tasks I needed to invoice and generate an invoice based on that, but the app only lets you specify whether or not a task has been invoiced. You might think that changing the setting to NO would automatically include it in the next project invoice but it will not. You can't even take a single task and create an invoice for it. Overall, invoicing needs to be reimagined.

Jannica Porcu

AndCo helps me organize my freelance life, and support is always phenomenal!

Reviewed 2018-06-29

My entire freelance workflow is kept organized by AndCo! It's nice to have a single app to go to for basic management of my small business.

J. Luke Chitwood

Saving Time and Making Paperwork Suck Less

Reviewed 2019-03-01

Overall I've had a fantastic experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful, and the service provides great value to my work.

Steve Ramos

I've been using AND CO since they joined Fiverr and I often suggest it to new contractors I hire.

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Helps my workflow and I trust the legality of the boiler plate contracts that come with the proposal and contracting features.

Relvin Gonzalez

Very easy to use and quick customer support

Reviewed 2019-02-05

My experience so far has been pleasant.

Jenny E. Addison

Excellent free app!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

I found this software by accident and I am SO happy with it. Toggl kept good time, but it was expensive and did not generate invoices. Other timekeeping software wasn't mobile, I couldn't use it on my phone. The design of so many apps was really clunky too. AndCo is really really good, and even better because it's free, and doesn't cut into my bottom line to pay for another service on top of DropBox, Schedugram, etc. As a social media manager, I use AndCo every day and I love it. The interface is just great, the features for expenses and file keeping are also just perfect. Love love LOVE this software. Never leave me!

Norm Sash

And.Co just keeps improving

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Support is top-notch and responsive. I genuinely feel that they are interested in what makes the freelancer user experience better.

Adam Reynolds

Tracking time and invoicing has never been easier

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Exception. I hate dealing with customer service — as I'm sure most people do. And Co changes that feeling. With an embedded chat option, I can fire off recommendations and questions, and they quickly answer. When they say "That's a good idea. I'll let our developers know." they actually mean it. Truly an outstanding product and experience.

Jessi Betancourt

A Handy Alternative to Quickbooks

Reviewed 2019-02-14

Their customer support is great. Best I have ever received. I hate that they switched to a paid structure and that now its more expensive than the quickbooks I used to have.

AJ Montpetit

Perfect for Freelancers and Entrepreneurs

Reviewed 2018-12-27

I found myself without a job this June of 2018 due to one my bosses (married couple) needing a new liver due to a medical condition. Since I have an account with Envato Elements, I was given a free account with AND CO early on and got to try it out. I was using a paid service that was way too much for me, and geared more towards teams. AND CO was exactly what I needed without a lot of complicated frills and modules to focus on getting work done and getting paid!

Shlok Shah

Full-Service Invoicing & Business Management, Steal for the Price

Reviewed 2019-02-22

I've been using AND CO for the past year and it's simplified the accounting side of my business significantly. I first started using AND CO because it was a free alternative to FreshBooks (they've since switched to a fremium model at a reasonable price). The variety of functions that it serves makes it well worth the monthly expense however I will be paying more attention to their quality now that I'm paying for it.

Edith Wasserfall

This app is an extremely effective and well-designed tool that any freelancer could benefit from

Reviewed 2018-05-23

I personally love their invoicing tool. It reminds me when clients are overdue, allows me to send receipts and everything sent out from this app looks well-designed and professional. You can use your own branding, and customize the invoices and proposals I have personally received quite a few compliments from my clients regarding the efficiency of this system since moving over from a much more manual process I was using before. This app saves me so much time and helps me see how much money I have brought in so far in the year which I find super helpful. I also love the fact that they help freelancers with contracts to protect yourself, which can be customized as well. Not only are PRO features now 100% free, their customer service is out of this world friendly, personal and efficient. Any feedback/suggestions/questions posed to them will be answered in an extremely professional manner, and they make it clear that they actually care about and value the suggestions you have for improving the service they offer, even going so far as to let you know about the progress regarding features you have suggested.

Delonte' Riggins

I Like "And Co" and Here's Why

Reviewed 2019-01-17

My search for a minimal online tool to consolidate the endless tasks of proposals, invoicing, payments and tracking has spanned a couple of years. I was introduced to And Co in a group discussion and decided to give it a go. I expected a free trial, and got that... plus more. It's totally FREE! I now handle all tasks within And Co and in-turn my operations have become more efficient and organized, the 3rd party integrations are sweet bonus to my income/expense tracking and tax prep.

Scott Friend

Incredible. If you are self employed or a freelancer you MUST have this utility

Reviewed 2017-10-12

This program is quickly changing how I conduct my business, and is easily making me more organized - not to mention the fact that I feel much more professional by using it. The days of forgetting to enter work or bill a client for something small are over!

Timothy Titus

A must have tool for freelancers

Reviewed 2019-04-01

I use this daily to manage my design and consultation clients. After adding this app to my process, I've done away with apps like Toggl, Xero (at least the invoicing features), and any other side apps I was mish-mashing together in an attempt to cover my needs. If you're a freelancer, you NEED this app.

Lucy Eru

AND CO is Awesome!

Reviewed 2018-10-07

Cost effective - like it doesn't cost. This is hugely helpful when you're a freelancer and growing your little business.

Cameron McCosh

solopreneur/freelancer's dream come true

Reviewed 2019-01-03

I manage my own marketing business. I do copy, strategy, and full on web design projects and that means I have a lot of different types of clients, rates, project fees, expenses and hours to keep track of. I use AND CO to protect myself as a freelancer, to keep my billing simple, and to keep track of all the quotes I've put out there! It's a dream.

Marcel Grady

Perfect for freelancers

Reviewed 2017-03-02

Great app and nice, sleek design. What I like most about It is how quickly it has gotten better. The app was great when I started, but it seems like new features are added or improved constantly. Interaction is super smooth and honestly pretty dope to use. Saved a lot of hours invoicing/expensing/generally getting my work organized on this thing. Definitely plan on continuing!

Giuseppe Calabrese-Smith

The cheapest freelancer hour tracking software out there.

Reviewed 2019-03-19

I have not had a single problem with And.co. I have yet had to contact their customer support, and their website is always up to date and i have not yet had any problems in my daily use.

Rick Powell

By far the best invoicing app for small businesses and freelancers

Reviewed 2018-11-14

I plan on using AND CO until we outgrow it. It's the easiest to use and most elegant solution for invoicing, proposals, expensive and time tracking that I've tried.

Just the app I needed!

Reviewed 2018-11-12

AND CO was quite literally the solution to my problems - I'd been doing work as a freelance designer/one-man design studio for a few years, and had been tracking projects via Excel/Google Sheets and doing up invoices manually, which could be very time consuming. I was searching around for good invoicing and project tracking apps, and AND CO turned out to be the best out of all I tried (even the paid ones), and amazingly, its completely free. I can't thank the AND CO team enough for providing this service. And their customer support is always amazing and extremely pleasant to deal with. I'd recommend this app to all freelancers - it's a no-brainer!

Fernando Angelo

Imprescindible in managing my web business

Reviewed 2018-09-21

It takes care of all my Invoicing and Project Management. I'm not a heavy user, but as I'm growing up in the business it's good to have a trusty solution that is light, beautiful and actively developed.

Jason Moseley

A Start to a Great Product

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I love how easy everything is to use . It make my life a lot less complicated when the HR work of things isnt really my strong suite

Cian Murphy

Perfect for Freelancers

Reviewed 2019-05-08

Invoicing Client Management Project Management Accounting Tax Considerations Contracts Proposals All Taken Care of!

Victoria Freeman

Seriously fantastic tool for freelancers

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Time tracking, contracts, invoicing, project management

Jason Gresalfi

Jason's AndCo Review

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Generally, this product is really good considering it's free. And the support is always prompt, friendly and usually has the right answers. Again, single invoices for multiple projects and hours is my only sticking point. I'd be willing to pay for that feature.

Benjamin Wagner

I'd Be Lost Without This Service

Reviewed 2018-12-17

The title of this review may sound cliché, but it's absolutely the truth. I use AND CO for all of my project management & time tracking needs. It does invoicing, time tracking, client/contact management, project tracking, subscriptions, proposals, contracts, and income/expense tracking. You can hook up Stripe and/or PayPal and/or your bank account to accept payments as well. I suspect it’s free because they will eventually release a larger enterprise version (but that's just speculation), but again, it’s a pretty incredible application/service. 👍

Jessica Friedman

This app is a lifesaver!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

AndCo has been great from the very start. I primarily use the browser version, but I also use the Android app. Both are easy to figure out and use on a daily basis. Customer service is top notch--quick to respond, professional, and helpful. The contract builder and invoicing features are MAJOR time savers for me. I recommend AndCo to all my freelancer/small business friends, and they all love it, too!

Keeps my Business on Track

Reviewed 2018-12-17

I was just starting out my business when I found AND CO and it has been a major contributor to my success. Thanks for creating an awesome FREE product!

Rithvik Podduturi

All in one software for Freelancers and Small Business

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Quick invoicing and expenses are the best features by far with a very good and clean UI. I recommend this to all the freelancers and small business owners.

Tyler Blacquiere

A must have for freelancers!

Reviewed 2019-04-15

If you are a freelancer you know how much of a hassle it can be doing all of the 'business' stuff that is not your actual job (in my case, graphic design). Proposals, contracts, time tracking, invoices etc. It all adds up. And Co brings everything together under one roof, streamlining all of your back end, business oriented, mandatory (and let's face it - not so fun!) tasks and makes them easy to take care of and track, in one slick package. It has saved me a ton of time and a ton of stress, and made dealing with clients so much easier.

Spoorthy Akkinepally

One good way to track expenses

Reviewed 2019-05-19

After the pricing change i have started using this app just for tasks and expense tracker.

Noah Henscheid

Simply fabulous invoicing tool. A must-have in any freelancer's arsenal.

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Now free for all users! Its ability to save expenses, receipts, issue invoices, track time, all works fantastically. Plus, its human chat support is so helpful, and they're great about listening to feature requests. It's like having your own personal VA.

Mark Halliday

Great time tracking and invoicing for freelance consultants

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I like that I can create projects for clients, track time to the project and task, set an hourly rate for the tasks, and generate an invoice at the end of the project. I also have the invoices integrated with Stripe for electronic payment. Like most consultants, I want to spend as little time as possible on administrative tasks, and AND CO helps me do that.

Leta Guzman

Best Software for a small business

Reviewed 2018-12-24

My overall experience using and.co is a great one. I wouldnt go back to the way I did it before I used and.co.

Jake Nichols

A Must-Use Tool for Freelancers

Reviewed 2018-11-11

AND CO can change your life. Firstly, it's a *FREE* product that allows you to conveniently and easily track your progress, tasks, invoices, and manage all of your income and expenses. It's super easy to use, the design is beautiful and crisp, the mobile app is near perfect. There also seems to be consistnet updates and they're always bringing in new features.

Michelle Wake

I don't know how I would have survived without it!

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Jannica Porcu

Exactly what I need to run my freelance business

Reviewed 2018-12-18

AND CO has made my freelance life significantly easier by providing a framework for the business side of my work. I'm able to easily send invoices, track hours and income/expenses, and other tasks that I've been wanting to put less time into. I have more time to focus on the work I actually do. Thank you, AND CO!

Ben White

Great! This app makes the dullard jobs so much quicker and easier!

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Saves time on accounting and sending proposals and contracts!

Brad Clark

Awesome support and growing feature set.

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Exceptional service and support for an essentially free product is unheard of.

Danny Crumpton

My Experience With AND CO

Reviewed 2018-12-20

AND CO has helped our business with providing a professional appearence, getting paid on time with Clients and it has help established the correct expectations with our clients.

Krishna Reddy

This is just a great invoicing platform

Reviewed 2018-12-20

AND CO has changed how I manage clients base, income and expenses and the project tasks it makes running a business so easy.

Javi Sanchez

Has simplified my life so much!

Reviewed 2018-12-27

I love that I can send contracts and have the signed, I can track my hours and bill my clients with minimal clicks ans zero headaches. And.co also makes it so easy to pay me that I get paid way faster!!

Magnificent Costless App for Freelancers

Reviewed 2018-11-16

The greatest thing about AND CO, is of course, the fact that it is free to use. Besides that, it has the necessary tools a freelancer requires: project management, task management, client management, and time tracking. The latter is the most important aspect for me as I am working with clients who prefer to be charged by the hour. This means I no longer have to track time and calculate the total cost for a task manually. This also provides the visibility a client might need. Other than that, the web app also has an easy invoicing tool. All one needs to do is choose a project and how you want to invoice it, review, then send. Invoices have integrated payment buttons already so clients can easily pay through PayPal or other available payment options. As for their support, I have not tried contacting them myself but I receive emails from them sometimes reminding me that they are easily reachable whenever I need assistance. Kudos to the AND CO team!

Sho Scene

Must Need App for Business!

Reviewed 2019-01-02

I've been able to grow my business online and be seen as the professional that I am by my B2B clientele with professional invoicing, billing, contracts, and more!

Sharon McElwee

I am totally hooked on AND CO!

Reviewed 2019-06-18

I have been using AND CO's free version for a couple of years now. I was a little concerned when they started charging for the software, but the monthly subscription is well worth the many improvements I've seen since I started paying. Their support team is the best! Not only are they fast and responsive, they are always friendly and willing to answer my many questions. I would recommend AND CO to any freelancer who is looking for an accounting and project management system.

Corine Pettit

Can I give 6 stars for Customer Support?

Reviewed 2019-01-02

I absolutely LOVE AndCo. Their staff and their brand in general are pretty kickass. They're constantly implementing new features that us customers ask for, which makes you feel like you're really PART OF their company. AndCo feels like home to me, and the few times I've had some glitches I never even considered leaving because I knew they'd iron out the kinks (and they did). A million stars from me

Ron Elius Santos

Accounting Software that’s REALLY FREE with no strings attached

Reviewed 2018-09-22

Really Satisfied!

Chris Garcia

ABSOLUTELY essential for Freelancer's!!

Reviewed 2019-03-02

I am so much more organized not having to jump between three different spreadsheets and 2 different applications. I love that I can do it all. (oh and my clients love it too!)

Lauren Kelly Farr

LOVE LOVE LOVE And Co!

Reviewed 2019-01-03

I honestly love And Co, it's made keeping track of my profit, time and expenses simple and effective. I have the mobile app as well which is great when I'm out and about and have some notes or changes to make. The team is super helpful as well, I had a suggestion about time tracking which they implemented in their next update just to make my personal experience better, how cool is that!? The best part? it's free! My business is new and small, so this makes a huge difference for me while getting to know the software.

George Bohunicky

The BEST Business Software and it's FREE!

Reviewed 2018-11-15

I absolutely love the macOS tracking app! Such a simple but yet important app. If you don't keep tracking your time, you not working efficiently. iOS app is also outstanding, so you can run your business from anywhere.

Myke Metzger

Great for freelancers and digital businesses!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

And Co is excellent and I recommend it to people often.

A freelancer's friend

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Before using AndCo, I did most of my business related work manually. I had numerous files of proposals and invoices scattered through different folders and hard drives. AndCo gave me the opportunity to consolidate everything in nice package. I can monitor my business at a glance and concentrate on what I'm best at – designing.

David Roseberry

Worth every penny.

Reviewed 2019-01-03

I seriously can't say enough good things about And Co. It has let me regain so much time that I was previously spending on tracking time and billing clients. Enough features to do most anything you need to as a small business or solo crew, but still streamlined and easy to use. Worth every penny.

Patricia Leeb

Love the time tracking and invoicing features

Reviewed 2018-12-26

So far I'm loving AND CO, keep up the great work!

Arthur Page

Pizza-riffic!!

Reviewed 2018-08-01

It's easy to use, fast, and well designed.

Katie Cuppett Bringuier

I couldn't run my business without it!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I've been using And.Co for quite some time now. It was fantastic to begin with and has just been getting better and better. When I first signed up, they even sent me a HANDWRITTEN thank you letter! I keep it and show it off as an example of superb customer service and exceptional relationship building. I will go out of my way every time to tell friends, clients, and colleagues how amazing this company and software is.

Seth Chomout

AND CO, the bait and switch that I love

Reviewed 2019-05-07

Billing, reminders, and projects. I am able to handle it all inside

Anonymous

Best all in one platform for freelancer.

Reviewed 2019-05-31

And.co is the best in the current market. There is no other service that provides this type of service.

Anonymous

Great free option for creative freelancers

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-07-15

It wasn't a good fit for me personally but I recommend it to creative friends that are starting out as freelancers.

Raul Silva

Love it so far

Reviewed 2019-01-19

I use it for controlling my clients account since I can't use to invoice (in Portugal our accounting software has to be certified) but still a great help.

Anonymous

Great platform and great service!!!

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Overall it's a great experience, and I am very happy with and thankful for the program!

Alyssa Aviles

And Co was a total lifesaver for my freelancing business!

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Where do I begin with the benefits of And.co?! First off, it's FREE which is a huge help. Second, it's designed with freelancers in mind. The fact that I can go in, create a client, create tasks for that client, create a proposal, contract, time track, invoice, and have that ALL automated is absolutely incredible! It saves me so much time and it has even saved me money from having to use a ton of other softwares. And Co will save you TIME !

Tavonga Chifamba

The Best App of the year so far

Reviewed 2019-01-11

100% The best app I've downloaded this year. And Co has made some of the more daunting tasks a freelancer has to face much more bearable and much simpler such as invoicing, contracting, time keeping and project management. I absolutely recommend for anyone looking for an efficient, all-included, performant and just down right supportive solution to making it as a freelancer. Simplicity, user-friendliness and ease-of-use is just a taste of what this service can bring to the table. Looking forward to many more features being added and seeing what this will grow into. 10/10 would recommend again! 👌

Melissa Buffalohead

Love AndCo!!

Reviewed 2019-01-10

Overall this has been a great experience and all for free. This app checks all boxes I was looking for in a business management software!

Elizabeth Caudle

And.co is the best!

Reviewed 2018-12-28

And Co has been a huge addition to my daily workflow. I don't have to worry if I've remembered to send invoices or anything like that. It's a great product and I highly reccommend to single person companies or small businesses.

Marcos Glucksmann

This is what EVERY FREE LANCER needs!!!

Reviewed 2018-04-05

I just love this app... First: ITS FREE!! The app's features are great! You get time-tracking, task management, billing, and even support creating your personal service contracts!

Anonymous

One of the best tool for an freelancer.

Reviewed 2019-06-17

One of the simplest and best invoicing, time tracking and reports in the freelancer market. And it is free.

Tina Caputo

Great Free Management Tools for Freelancers

Reviewed 2019-01-09

I did a lot of research when I launched my freelance writing business, and this was, by far the best solution for me. It does everything I need it to do--tracking my hours, managing projects, tracking income/expenses--and it's free. What more could I ask?

Scott Solberg

Super impressed with AND CO. Can't recommend enough.

Reviewed 2018-09-14

Really responsive to questions, and open to suggestions for improvements. Great team.

Sylvain Breton - SEO et Web

The Free CRM

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-02-06

A real and easy CRM for invoicing, time tracking, payments, etc. And FREE !!

Cody Pinkston

Fantastic free tool

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Great tracking and invoicing. I wish you could include other payment options that were less pricey (e.g. Venmo) but overall great.

Alex Grimaldi

Very versatile tool for freelancers

Reviewed 2018-11-07

AND CO has become my central hub for everything related to my activity (invoicing, keeping track of documents, clients, time tracking, etc). I use it as a translator, but the invoicing templates are highly "customizable" to any kind of activity.

Valerie Taylor

And it's awesome

Reviewed 2018-12-26

Overall, my experience has been favorable. I don't see myself using another invoicing service any time soon. The fact of the matter is that AND CO has features other invoice software doesn't give--at least not for free.

Edward Penna

Great support, great team overall!

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Overall experience has been great. Whenever I get in touch with the support team they usually get back to me within the same day, even within the same hour some times. Excellent team, I can tell they really care about their customers.

Divyansh Pratap Singh

Amazing app For all Freelancers and Business

Reviewed 2018-12-19

It has been a While I am using AND CO. I am using it since Fiverr take over it, and they are improving a Lot in a Very unexpected and amzing Way. I never thought of those features which they provided and made my income and expense track easy

Near perfect

Reviewed 2018-12-22

I am a new freelancer and I was looking for a cheap all in one package. AND CO won hands down. I also love the fact that it integrates with Visor, a service I discovered because of AND CO.

Mohammad Saleh

Great Application For Freelancers & Small Businesses

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Great experience, and I see my self using AND CO for a long period of time.

Manuel Costales

Free Business Software For Freelancers & Studios

Reviewed 2018-05-29

There are no cons for this app, the platform is FREE and you can send invoices, contracts, proposals, track your expenses, track your time and use it as a task management!

Grace Turner

Absolute Game Changer for Freelancers!!!

Reviewed 2018-09-27

I have been so overwhelmed with what great value And Co provides for FREE! The best system I have found for freelancers, ever!

Austin James Thesing

Best Invoicing & Proposal Software

Reviewed 2019-01-12

The price. Free. And it gave me features I was paying $40-70 for before using this.

Olivia Sisinni

Amazing tool for freelancers and creative business owners

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-21

I've chatted with their customer services reps in the past and they've always been exceptionally helpful. I've had an all-in-all wonderful experience with the software, and it's even more amazing that it's free for me to use.

Karen Hale

Love And Co!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

My monthly billing has been made so easy. And Co is saving me a ton of time each month!

Austin Hall

Words cannot describe the value of this app.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Everything. I literally cannot believe this app is free. Of course, there's functionality that other software has over this but for free, nothing comes close. ALSO. Every time I have asked for a feature I have seen it within a couple weeks. People literally go and code and implement features that I ask for.... Just get it. Try it. You will not regret it.

Debjit Biswas

Best free invoice and billing tool for a freelancer.

Reviewed 2018-08-27

The only free billing, payment, report system under one roof. I am a freelancer and it solves all my headache with ease, and save time.

Claire Carradice

A little hard to grasp and downloaded reports not user-friendly

Reviewed 2018-11-03

It was hard to grasp how it worked, but that could also be my fault since I didn't want to take the time to study it. Tracking time was easy once it was set up, and overall, I was content with the software until it came time to download time tracking reports, then I was disappointed that they are not user friendly and there is no way to easily make them user friendly.

Kirsty Heath

OHHH do I LOVE this app. You honestly couldn't get better if you tried.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

It helps keep you organised on another level. There are amazing reminders to follow up on clients invoices etc. and the app on your phone is easy to use. Honestly, I have tried a gazillion of these apps and this is by far the best. Even though there are features that still need to be added like sending customer statements - they have promised they are on their way and they always deliver. As a freelancer, and with bookkeeping not my strong point, I would, and have, recommended this to anyone. Love it.

Anonymous

Integral tool as a freelancer

Reviewed 2018-12-17

When I found And.co, it was like discovering treasure. A platform where I can easily track my time, via desktop or mobile, and create professional looking invoices? For...free? It's been a lifesaver, far exceeding many other similar tools that I've tried.

Awesome Software

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Overall this is a great platform for freelancers and small boutique agencies. It works great for the user and their clients.

Anonymous

Probably the best free software I've got.

Reviewed 2018-12-18

AND CO is one of the first 3 tabs I open straight away in my browser (mail included) when I switch on my computer. I use it regularly for invoicing, getting online payments via Stripe, time tracking and following up my tasks. I couldn't thank enough for making this free for us, tiny businesses. Thank you!

Brilliant Customer Service and Feature Integration

Reviewed 2018-10-08

So, AND CO is brilliant. I tweeted about it today and within maybe ten minutes I get a message from an AND CO support agent through the support chat, thanking me for my tweet. Seriously brilliant, 5-star customer service.

Brian L Dombrowski

Essential and Best-in-Class for Solo-preneurs

Reviewed 2019-01-14

The software is wicked fast, easy to use, beautiful and 100% optimized for solo-preneurs.

Yvette English

Great for freelancers

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Very positive as a freelancer using this to manage my funds. Life saver!

Anonymous

Easy to use but missing some key features

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-28

And Co is an interesting take on invoicing and makes it very easy to keep on top of your finances. We used to use it before they downgraded all the free accounts.