AND CO Reviews

AND CO

Time tracking, invoicing and payments app for freelancers

AND CO

Review Summary

Pros

Overall I've had a fantastic experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful, and the service provides great value to my work.

J. Luke C.

The platform it self is very easy to use it's direct integration with PayPal is amazing setting it up and using it is super easy being able to use your own logo is great not much this thing can't do.

Kevin D.

By the way all these amazing features are all free. The support is super active and have proper knowledge on how to guide a user and setup things.

Rithvik P.

Cons

The time tracking for projects/clients is a little tricky to figure out. Ve accidentally tracked time for the right client but for the wrong project.

Cam W.

Inability to clone an invoice that you have already used. Inability to set a rate based on a client in the client set up stage.

Yvette E.

Perfect for freelancers and small businesses

I used to use Harvest. I've now switched completely to AND CO and haven't looked back. It's perfect for me as a one-man operation in a service-based business.

Pros

It has the full functionality of most invoicing and time tracking software on the market today, but it's completely free. AND CO Integrates well with most things and is clean and fast. The free mobile app works really well and support has always been quick and helpful when I've needed it. Getting updates when clients view and pay invoices is great and their direct payment integration with Stripe has been so helpful. Multiple tax zones and the ability to create quick invoices on the fly means less time fiddling around with invoicing.

Cons

Some features are unintuitive and annoying. Here are four examples. 1) My proposal software takes a 50% deposit payment upon acceptance of my proposal. I then manually create the project in AND CO and create the 50% deposit invoice so I can mark it as paid. I can't just create the invoice and then say it's been received, I have to first save a draft, go to another section of the app to mark it as...

Hey James, This is amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and we are just so happy to know that AND CO is perfect for freelancers and small businesses and that it is great for invoicing and time tracking! I am so sorry to hear that some of our features are intuitive for you such as deposits and we would love the opportunity to show you how you can set the deposit payment upfront this way as well as pass on any feature requests you have such as marking time activities as invoiced in one click, invoice customization, auto sending invoice reminders. You can always reach out to us anytime right in the app via the support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back and ready to assist day and night! *Jodi

New user but very pleased!

Overall, my experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

Pros

And.co caught my eye because I was in search of a new system for my business. I wanted a simple system that was robust. I needed to be able to track time, submit proposals and contracts, and be able to print out reports as needed. And.co was able to do all of that for me. I came from a system that charged me based off of how many clients I have (which is ridiculous for a freelancer). And.co doesn't do that. I have the ability to have unlimited clients for a cheaper rate than the old system I was using. I am excited to see what other improvements they make. It's a great system for a freelancer!

Cons

Nothing has been a deal-breaker so far. There were a few things I needed to reach out to customer support about but they were prompt in their reply and were very helpful. I think the only thing I would probably suggest is offering an option to be able to automatically round up tickets to the nearest 1/4 hour mark. I have always billed by the quarter-hour but now have to manually adjust the time before I invoice (which is a pain). My old system had an option I could turn on and it would automatically round up the timer to the nearest quarter hour once it was stopped.

Hey There, We are so happy you have joined us and thank you for the review. Glad to hear that you like our time tracking, proposals, contracts and reporting features as well as our unlimited clients feature on our Pro plan. We are always open to feedback and you can reach out to us with any suggestions anytime right in the app via our support chat. Jodi*

And.Co review

It is easy to use, and has a nice interface. Sometimes I wish the invoices and proposal were a bit more customizable.

Pros

What I like most is that they keep adding new features so the software is constantly improving and slowly getting there.

Cons

I started using it when it was still free and then they switched to a paid pro version, unexpectedly. The free option was still available but only for 1 client. At that point, we had too much data in the system to go back and the price seemed quite high for what they were offering at the time. With all the added features, the price seems more appropriate now.

Heyo Eva, thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it and we are so thrilled to hear that you are loving our AND.CO interface and ease of use, we are always up for any feedback regarding more customization options and you can reach us anytime via our in app support chat anytime. Thanks again and have a great week ahead. Jodi*

Used to Love And.Co, but They've Changed

Two years ago no competitor was offering the breadth of features that AND.CO offered for free. It felt like someone out there was finally rooting for me as a newly started out freelancer, rather than charging hefty fees (ahem, Bonsai at $16/month billed annually). I began to worry when I read that AND.CO was bought by Fiverr roughly a year ago. Press releases said nothing would change, therefore the...

Pros

I loved the clean, modern user interface. It is a bit glitchy sometimes but was still really nice to work in. Before AND.CO I was doing all of my invoices manually and it was not working out well. AND.CO put all of my client info and time tracking in one place, allowed me to finally process credit cards, and manage invoices efficiently. It was a godsend when I first found it, but then it was bought out.

Cons

The only feature AND.CO lacked for me at first was a place to take down client notes during meetings. My client notes were the only things not organized somehow within AND.CO. I sent them a feature request for it and after some time it was accepted and implemented. I had never had a company actually listen to my feedback and that felt amazing. The only glitch I've experienced with the software features...

Hey Megan, Thanks for your review and glad we were able to implement your feature request for client notes. Regarding invoicing time tracked, I would love to help guide you on how you can add time tracked hours to your invoice for each service and you can reach us directly via the in app support chat tab anytime. Also thanks for your detailed feedback regarding our Free Plan and Paid Pro Plan, We...

Great at what it does but somewhat limited

Overall my/our experience was great and it really helped in the early stages of growing our business. However, we did outgrow it recently and so switched to a more robust overall platform. I would recommend it to freelancers and small or new businesses though.

Pros

This service is great at what it does. It streamlines proposals, contracts and invoicing of clients. There are a few other features but these are the main ones. For the most part, these features are pulled off really well.

Cons

A little while back they changed how you turn proposals into contracts and it kind of messed things up, for my company at least. I was no longer able to dial in the exact details of the contract as I needed. I found a work around but didn't appreciate how they changed things. also, the user interface could use some improvement. It's not entirely intuitive.

Hey Hey Douglas, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time we really appreciate it. Glad to hear AND.CO is great for Proposals, contracts and invoicing. With AND.CO PRO you can certainly edit the contract template, however happy to pass on any feedback you have for improvements to the team and always happy to help with any questions you have and you can reach us in the app via the support chat day and night. Jodi*

Great Software for Freelancers

It has really helped us see the whole picture from starting with a client through to the final invoice and then being able to track our income and expenses. Other than being a full on CRM (which I am not asking for) it really does have everything we use in one place. That is really the best part. I got this program before the "Pro" feature where there was everything available and no restriction to number of active clients, so it was a little rough to adjust to the suddenly this program that you have been using and getting used to is now going to cost you money. But it has been worth the money that we have spent, so not really a problem, just a (very) minor inconvenience.

Pros

It has so many features in one place. Proposals and contracts along with invoicing and accounting features to be able to take a project from start to finish with a client.

Cons

Switching between lists to keep different clients/projects organized can sometimes get tricky, but that may just be me losing track of which list I am in.

Hey Zach, This is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that AND.CO Helps with Start to finish when it comes to proposals to payments. Regarding switching between lists I would be more than happy to help with the best workflows and you can reach us anytime right in the app via the in app support chat tab. Jodi*

I am totally hooked on AND CO!

I have been using AND CO's free version for a couple of years now. I was a little concerned when they started charging for the software, but the monthly subscription is well worth the many improvements I've seen since I started paying. Their support team is the best! Not only are they fast and responsive, they are always friendly and willing to answer my many questions. I would recommend AND CO to any freelancer who is looking for an accounting and project management system.

Pros

It is so easy to create proposals and contracts. I have one client with an ongoing contract for over a year, and they are very happy with my invoices. They usually pay within 24 hours or less.

Cons

Time tracking is a little clunky. Converting timesheets to invoices needs a little work also.

Hey Sharon , Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that it is so easy to create proposals and contracts with AND CO and for the awesome feedback regarding our customer support team, thank you so much! I would love to help with invoicing and time tracking anytime and If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Great All-In-One Product for Creative Freelancers

Pros

I love that this comes with built in contracts. It can be very difficult to write a comprehensive contract that protects both you and the client.

Cons

I wish there was a way to template common services or project types instead of having to manually set everything up every time.

Hey Keisha, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it and its great to hear that you love contracts with AND.CO as well as invoicing and time tracking. Feel free to hit us up anytime in the app support chat tab. We would love to hear from you. Jodi*

I needed a good income/expense program

I usually try to play around with a program before committing because I don't like paying for anything, but this program ended up winning me over and now I'm a pro member.

Pros

Unfortunately I started inputting data in October, so that process was tedious but once I got the hang of it, and now that I'm caught up, I really like how I can easily see my income/expenses/profits. I also absolutely love how I can create invoices ahead of time and set reminders to send them. This program allows me to create an invoice, send it, and it tells me when the customer views it, and then when it's paid, And.co marks it as paid and reminds me if there are outstanding balances with customers. Setting automatic expenses also helps.

Cons

Inputting the information can be tedious, but it's worth it. I suggest starting at the beginning of the year and not in October like I did.

Hey Samantha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're so glad you have joined us and we would love to show you how you can easily import your income and expense data via csv file straight into the app or connect your supported US bank account for automated expense tracking too! We want to do everything we can to help and if you ever have any questions or need us to check on anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are standing by and we have got your back!! Jodi*

Switched from Freshbooks and love And Co

Customer service is quick and excellent. I haven't had any issues with using the product.

Pros

The invoicing and time tracking features are great, and it always works. I can send proposals and contracts to clients with ease.

Cons

It is missing automatic email reminders for client invoices

Hey There Queen Joseph, Thanks for the amazing review, we are excited to hear that you are loving the invoicing, time tracking, proposals and contracts features with AND.CO and we can certainly pass on your feedback to add automatic reminders for sure.We really appreciate your support and your Chief Operators have always got your back! Hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by! Jodi*

Complete project management software for freelancers

With AndCo I track and invoice my clients to manage my business better. While it has plenty of features and lots of promise, it's not quite up there with more established project management software with a smoother UX and a more complete mobile app.

Pros

AndCo is the ultimate all-in-one project management software. For a self-employed writer like myself, I use it for basically everything to run my business. Aside from the expected time tracking and invoicing, you can also send proposals, contracts, keep track of income and expenses, and even create a subscription for clients who pay on a regular basis (for auto invoicing). There is also a "shoebox"...

Cons

The UX still needs work. - On the income/expenses page, the date range could be a lot more usable. I would suggest they take a look at the date range widget used on Upwork. That one is incredibly easy to use and to switch dates without having to manually click back and forth every time. - Another problem on that page is the filtering doesn't stick. For example, if I filter by project from Jan to...

Hey Jenny, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day and leaving a review for us! Its great to hear that AND CO is the ultimate project management software for freelancers and that you use pretty much all of our features to run your business specifically proposals and contracts. We are so happy that its simple to understand and easy to use. I have also taken note of your suggestions...

Helping that Side Hustler/Solopreneur/Freelancer make sure they seal the deal and get paid!

I spend less time trying to create my own systems to run my business because with And.co a huge part of my backend work is laid out in the app. It gives my clients a sense of order allows them to know I am serious about working together. It's similar to Quickbooks BUT it allows you to manage your client database which really helps me to stay organized with deadlines, to do list and closing the deal. Just helps me be better at being a Soloprenuer!

Pros

The And.co app really helps those of us who work for ourselves stay on top of our 'backend'. It allows me to draft and send proposals and contracts to clients so that the terms of our agreement are understood while making it easy for clients to settle payments. I can track how much I spend on a project via the mobile app, which has helped me keep track of time spent when working with a client in person. The ease of the proposal template really helps me to build a proper proposal/contractor ensuring I don't miss any legalities that protect my client and me.

Cons

And.co's contract template, although great, I believe can be more adjustable given the profession in which you work. I am professional organizer so it would be great to alter the contract a bit by being able to add some of my own stipulations.

Hey there Stormy, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. It means a lot and we're so glad to hear we were able to improve your freelancing experience by providing you with the tools and app you needed. We're happy to announced that the new AND CO Pro subscription features brand new customization options for the Contract that we hope you'll love! Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly with any questions, suggestions or feedback. We've always got your back!

Supporting the Freelance Community

As a brand and web designer, the built in proposal and contract feature is great, and really streamlines the process and gives me a very professional image. Seeing a graph of my income and expenses lets me know where I need to work harder or reflect on trends throughout the year and clients appreciate the easy online payment system. I'm so passionate about the freelancer community as we all seem to support one another from a variety of levels and experience. AndCo helps bring all of that together and strive for a better industry :)

Pros

I love that it's free and supports multiple countries. Freelancers all over the world can run an efficient business with low overheads.

Cons

There are some missing features that would be super useful, but I understand this is a free platform and different types of freelancers/industries may not need these features. One major one that I think would benefit everyone: Choose options when quoting. For example, I can present my clients with a few options for quantities of business cards (typically 250, 500 and 1000). Currently, its a bit of...

Hey Dani, thanks for taking the time to leave this kind review! We really appreciate it. We want you to know that we will strongly consider the features you mention to offer different options in a Proposal. It's a great idea and you explain well just how useful it would be. As you note, we want to do everything we can to support the freelancing community the world over, and that's why we take user feedback extremely seriously. Got any other suggestions? Feel free to give us a shout in our in-app Support Chat. Your friendly Chief Operators look forward to hearing from you!

And Co Is a Powerful Tool for Freelancers and Self-Employed

I primarily use And Co's web based platform. I LOVE that it's super easy to: 1- Create a contract with their template 2- Create and customize invoices 3- Create projects 4- Create tasks 5- Create invoices As I mentioned previously, the fact that And Co are partnered with Freelancers Union adds a huge trust factor to using their service. If you offer a subscription based service they provide...

Pros

I read about Freelancers Union partnering with And Co and decided to try out And Co out. That was my incentive because Freelancers Union is dedicated to supporting freelancers, they're right to be paid on time and are a great resource. I've been using And Co for a year and my favorite feature is the invoicing process. You can send a custom message when you're ready to send the invoice and once it's pushed out, And Co sends you updates from when the Invoice is viewed, alerts for when an invoice is overdue, super easy to generate a reminder and from a design perspective it's super easy to login and see what invoices you've generated and the history. I rely on And Co heavily for the invoicing feature because it's so easy to use.

Cons

I'd say the mobile app. I downloaded it to my Android smartphone and realized I couldn't remember my password to login. There's no Forgot Password link to trigger a password reset. The app triggers a vibration if you enter the wrong username or password but it won't say i.e., there is no account associated with this email, or this password is invalid. There is the option to login with Facebook, or...

Heyo Diana, We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this incredible, kind and informative review! We're so glad you've gotten this much use out of the app and that we've been able to make such an impact. In recent updates, we have addressed some of your concerns with the mobile app, but we're always looking for ways to improve. Adding a "Forgot Password?" prompt is a great idea that we're happy to consider. We'd love to hear more, especially about your feedback on our Time Tracking feature! Always feel free to reach out to us directly with any ideas as well as questions, comments or concerns. Thank you so much again for being a fan, Diana!

Absolutely love this product!

Brilliant experience with this software. The more I use it, the more I fall in love with it. It has significantly reduced the time I spent working on "tedious" business tasks such as accounts and invoicing. It's helped to streamline my processes and I'm looking forward to seeing what new features they come out with in the future.

Pros

As a freelancer, AND CO provides everything I need - from proposals, to time tracking and accounts. I provide services that are generally paid for on a month by month ongoing basis. I found it incredibly difficult to find a simple to use software that provided a monthly subscription direct debit option for clients, when I found out AND CO had this it really sealed the deal for me. I started using...

Cons

My only negative about this software for me, is that in the proposals section, there is no option to create a template proposal but I know this is something the team are working on which is great!

Heyo Chloe, thanks for your review! Awesome to hear that we provide everything you need - and that our Subscriptions feature has made such a difference for you! We've recently implemented a feature I think you'll like: you can now re-use existing Proposals, meaning templates are now possible. Woo-hoo! If anything else comes to mind, please do not be a stranger and head right on over to our in-app Support Chat. We want to do everything we can to help!

Great bang for the buck

It is hard to complain about AND CO's business management software. Coming from Fiverr, it should not come as a surprise that the product is aimed straight at freelancers of the gig economy. It is incredibly easy to get started using this app because it has just the right amount of features. Not too much, not too little. Integrates well with Facebook and Google (as well as Fiverr) for login authentication....

Pros

Getting started with this app is ridiculously easy You can customize the invoices with your company colors and logo Integrates with your bank account, Slack, Zapier, Google Calendar, Shopify, and Visor. You can import your own data into the app. Supports Facebook, Google, and Fiverr logins. Supports in-Browser notifications as well as email notifications Manages clients, contracts, proposals, projects, and tasks. It is very easy to configure this app and get incredible looking invoices going in a very short amount of time. Handles invoicing and recurring payments Has a mobile app, a chrome extension, and a Mac client. Supports WePay, PayPal, Stripe, and you can always direct people to your own custom payment URL. Help is available right inside the app. It is FREE

Cons

Creating invoices is not very intuitive and needs some tuning to get it right.

Hey Jorge, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We're so happy we could make getting started easy and provide you with the integrations you need. Got any ideas for more? We'd love to hear them! We have just recently introduced a new one with FundBox which allows you to get paid early via a small line of credit - let us know if you'd like to learn more! We're happy to answer any questions, comments or concerns you have, such as with invoicing. From what you're describing, we think we might know how to help! Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by.

AndCo helps me organize my freelance life, and support is always phenomenal!

My entire freelance workflow is kept organized by AndCo! It's nice to have a single app to go to for basic management of my small business.

Pros

Some favorite itemized pros: quick and easy invoicing simple client management system (CMS) (basic, but good enough for my needs!) easy time-tracking extremely personable and knowledgeable staff, who are always eager, ready, and able to help through the support chat working contracts are included that are written by lawyers who know about problems in the freelance world that I really don't know much...

Cons

I wish the proposals were a bit more customizable was recently acquired by Fiverr, and I don't want to be associated with Fiverr

Hey Jannica. a pleasure, as always! Thank you so much for reaching out and for providing this incredible, detailed review! It really means a lot and especially gives us insight into how you are using the app and how we can improve your experience! Please always feel free to share whatever custom options you are looking for with Proposals and we will be happy to consider them! Don't be a stranger. Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, comments, concerns or suggestions!

Saving Time and Making Paperwork Suck Less

Pros

And.Co saves me a ton of time, focuses on the most important features to streamline my freelance billing, invoicing, time tracking, and expense/income tracking. There aren't lots of extraneous features I don't need, and the interface is very clean - as are the pre-made templates for invoices, proposals, etc. I routinely get feedback from clients who are impressed with how professional the documents/communications look, and it takes so much less time than generating them myself via a word processor, etc.

Cons

I'd love to be able to add team members or send receipts/documents to a central And.Co account from multiple email addresses. I've shared this with customer service and been told these types of features are in the works. The only other issue I've had with the software is some lags/bugs with modifying start time or duration in the Time Tracking feature. For example, if it's 10 a.m. and I need to create an entry saying I spent 1 hour at 9:00 a.m. working on X task, the system sometimes fails to record the start time or I may have to enter the data multiple times before it saves.

Hey there Luke! So great to hear from you and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. It's amazing to hear how much we've been able to improve your work by offering you the tools you need! We want to do even more for you and so we are looking into adding team functionality, and, as we've mentioned we will keep you in the loop on this! Please feel free to reach out ASAP and let us know how we can help with your Time Tracking issues. We know we'll be able to get to the bottom of that!

I've been using AND CO since they joined Fiverr and I often suggest it to new contractors I hire.

Helps my workflow and I trust the legality of the boiler plate contracts that come with the proposal and contracting features.

Pros

I like that it's built from the ground up for freelancers, focused on offering a toolset to help us be protected and get paid. The workflow it provides has helped me to streamline the way I pitch business and request payment. I enjoy the modern design and attractive presentation for end clients. It is not only professional-looking, but updated and flexible, allowing me to present a solid branding experience. Best of all is the great customer service. I like interfacing with the same down-to-earth reps who are honest and friendly. Although they are not available 24/7, I am completely okay with that because my concerns are always addressed and I feel like my suggestions are taken seriously.

Cons

Although it allows me to use a business name, the payment link defaulted to my personal name despite having business bank and PayPal accounts that I use with a DBA. Proposal and invoice templating is missing and, in my opinion, essential since many projects for different clients have a lot of similarities, but I understand that these features are forthcoming. I don't use the Project task features because I use other project management software.

Hey Steve, thanks for being a fan. We've always appreciated your feedback and love seeing your name pop-up in our Support Chat. We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated you leaving us a review here and wanted to remind you to reach out if you need anything at all. Proposal and Invoice templating is absolutely possible and we're happy to help you to set that up for your clients. Thanks again, Steve; wishing you the best!

Very easy to use and quick customer support

My experience so far has been pleasant.

Pros

What I loved more about this software was the minimalist approach to something that can become quite complex with other solutions: invoicing and keeping track of your business expenses. Up until now this is the platform I use for all of this because its free. They provide updates frequently and keeps their users up to date. I am also able to track my time, customize invoices and create contracts that clients can sign.

Cons

I do not like the fact that they seem to be slowly rolling a paid "pro" subscription. They seem to have plans to lower the clients that you can have as a free subscription member. I fear that this will slowly be the norm and the free version will slowly fade away, rending this solution useless to me. In terms of actual functionality, I have not found a con to using this software. I get up and running very quickly every day.

Hey there Relvin! Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your feedback. We do not have any plans to phase out our Free plan or make any changes to it; you can continue to use it for Free as long as you like! We've introduced Pro as a step towards creating a fully-fledged premium freelancing suite which we plan to fill to the brim with shiny new features like team-based accounts. Because we're putting every cent of Pro into development and support, we want to hear from you what kinds of features you would be the most interested in. We want to hear from you! Let us know what features you need and we will pass the feedback to our product team directly.

Excellent free app!

I found this software by accident and I am SO happy with it. Toggl kept good time, but it was expensive and did not generate invoices. Other timekeeping software wasn't mobile, I couldn't use it on my phone. The design of so many apps was really clunky too. AndCo is really really good, and even better because it's free, and doesn't cut into my bottom line to pay for another service on top of DropBox, Schedugram, etc. As a social media manager, I use AndCo every day and I love it. The interface is just great, the features for expenses and file keeping are also just perfect. Love love LOVE this software. Never leave me!

Pros

The invoicing and payment system is so good! I love that I can track my hours, then generate an invoice AND bill through WePay, PayPal, or other wallets! My clients love it too.

Cons

It was a bit funny figuring out how to organize the Clients and the projects - but I have a system that works for me now using the hierarchy available in AndCo. I love that there's a new Chrome extension, and a desktop app, but they are still a little weird (Chrome extension doesn't allow you to add your tasks to a client/project, you have to go in to the web app and do it manually) but I think they'll figure it out!

Hey Jenny, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so grateful for your kind words and for taking the time to write us this detailed review! Its so nice to hear that AND CO's invoicing and payment features are great and that you love time tracking and payments!! Even better to hear that your clients are loving it too!! Your chief operators would love to help you with any questions you have and you can reach us anytime via the in-app support chat tab, we are ready to assist and are just one message away! *Jodi

And.Co just keeps improving

Support is top-notch and responsive. I genuinely feel that they are interested in what makes the freelancer user experience better.

Pros

I started out with And.Co quite a while ago as one of the tools in my toolbox, but I never really used it that much as it just didn't have features that I felt was necessary for a freelancer. Well, fast-forward to today and And.co just keeps getting better and better. They are very active in developing new features and listening to suggestions. I always feel welcome with my ideas and feel that they take an honest look at them. I'm now genuinely interested in moving to And.co for my freelance dashboard.

Cons

At some point it may be nice to have a native Win10 app to compliment the app they have for Android (might be a better experience than running in a browser.) I would also like to see more emphasis put on the time-tracking (although they have made some great improvements in the last several months.

Hey there Norm, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad you're on our team and we appreciate your support. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, and we appreciate you sticking with us. We're happy to look into adding a Windows 10 app to our suite of tools and can take a look at any feedback you may have to expand the Time Tracking. Thanks so much for your input. Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by, so don't be stranger!

Tracking time and invoicing has never been easier

Exception. I hate dealing with customer service — as I'm sure most people do. And Co changes that feeling. With an embedded chat option, I can fire off recommendations and questions, and they quickly answer. When they say "That's a good idea. I'll let our developers know." they actually mean it. Truly an outstanding product and experience.

Pros

As someone who focused on doing work and struggled with the business side of things, And Co helped change that all. I'm so glad I found this at the beginning of my freelance career. It has helped me easily track time, create projects, invoice, and keep tabs on how much I've made throughout the year. When stuck, or if I have an improvement recommendation, their customer service reps are truly unsurpassed. I recommend And Co to all my friends who freelance — and I've even gotten some agencies to use it for their daily needs.

Cons

I'd like to think I was an early adapter of this program. I have seen impressive changes throughout the year I've used it. What I initially thought weren't good changes ended up being great in the end when I understood them. The constant evolution proves they want to make this the best program ever for freelancers.

Hey Adam, It's always a pleasure to hear from you and we're so glad you took the time to leave us this great review. It's well-written and gives us incredible insight into your experiences with AND CO. We can't thank you enough for sharing this with the world! If you need anything at all, we are standing by in the Support Chat as always, so feel free to give us a shout with any questions, comments or concerns.