All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

AND. CO

Time tracking, invoicing and payments app for freelancers

AND. CO Reviews

Well-rounded services for freelancers!

Pros

The contract and invoicing system is amazing. I love how everything revolves around them.

Cons

I wish the timer was more flexible. Import/Export or some form of integration with other softwares. Lacking a few simple features like options for stop time rather than duration.

Hey there, Thank you so much for leaving this review and sharing your thoughts. We're so happy you love our contract and invoicing system and how it all ties together. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time! We'd love to hear more of your thoughts regarding our timer and how to make it more flexible. Thanks again!

Helpful app and great customer support

Pros

It made the creation of a contract extremely easy. The output is very professional looking. Customer support chat was quick, thorough, and polite.

Cons

I wish I could download the contract as a PDF prior to it being signed and accepted - although I understand why it's set up this way.

Hey There Gabe, Thanks for the amazing review , we are so happy to hear that creating contracts with AND CO is easy and our customer support is quick, thorough and polite!! This has just made our day!! ,We are so happy you found us and we really appreciate your support!! We would love to have the opportunity to show you how you can now download the contract pdfs prior to sending and you can hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by! *Jodi

Can't believe this mind-blowing product is 100% free to use

Never had a complaint using this service. I just can't believe that this service is 100% free while other companies are charging boatloads of money for a similar thing.

Pros

Gorgeous admin panel. Super easy to use. Got all the tools you need to manage your freelance projects and income. Even has the ability to send bills with payment links.

Cons

Lacks options for invoice and proposal templates.

Hey there Rahul, thank you so much for being a fan! We loved reading your feedback and your kind words regarding our design and our freelancing tools. Please let us know if you need anything else - we are always available to chat. We've got your back!

Very Nice Software

Pros

i very like in this software invoiceing and tasking

Cons

the tasks timer is very helpful i am very like in this

Thank you Mohammad for such an awesome review of AND.CO we are so thrilled to hear that you our platform is very nice and you like invoicing and tasking with AND.CO. If you have any questions at all you can reach out to us anytime via our in app suppor tchat. Jodi*

Very Impressed

I'm a Virtual Assistant and AND CO has helped me so much to streamline my business.

Pros

It makes my management of sales & income that much easier to navigate.

Cons

Had a glitch trying to invoice a project. Still not sure what happened.

Hey Kaidean, Wow!! Thank you so much for this glowing 5 star review, the whole team here at AND CO are so pleased to hear it!! I am sorry you experienced a glitch when invoicing and our team would love the opportunity to investigate this and you can simply reach us via the in-app support chat anytime day and night as always your chief operators have got your back!! *Jodi

Best invoicing service ever!

Love it! Super easy to use and manage my invoices.

Pros

That is can do subscriptions - no other provider does that at low cost!

Cons

I can't setup the subscription myself as I usually take payment over the phone.

Hey There, Thanks for the sensational review, we are supersyched to hear that AND CO is the best invoicing app ever and that you are able to utilize our subscriptions feature for your business! We would love to have the opportunity to help you with setting up the subscription yourself by simply adding yourself as a recipient on the email simply hit us up in the in-app support chat tab so we can show you how to achieve this. Also we are so happy you found us and we really appreciate your support!! Please reach out to us anytime day and night, your chief operators are standing by! *Jodi

Feature packed free management software for yout whole carreer

It really changed my way to manage my time, my incomes and my invoicing. Can't stretch enough how good it is

Pros

- the ease of use - the very well thought features - the awesome support - the "price"

Cons

Nothing is so well designed, even the payed competitors lack features compared to AND.CO

Heyo Nazzareno, thank you so much for your review. It is always a pleasure to hear from you and we appreciate your kind words and recommendations. We want to do everything we can for you, so please never hesitate to reach out if you need anything! As you know, no feature request or fix is too small.

And Co ease work burden for freelancers

Awesome. I will never switch to anything.

Pros

The UI/UX design. How everything falls into places with just one click. Totally awesome.

Cons

Nothing. I love everything about it. Plus, it's free!

Hey Sailnariza, we are incredibly thankful for leaving us this review. You are a star! You have made our day and we are so happy to hear that you love our UI and how everything just falls into place with AND CO!! We will continue to strive to deliver great experiences consistently and you can always reach out to the team directly anytime via the in-app support chat tab we are available day and night! *Jodi

You can run your full business here!

And Co is easy to get up and running with a plethora of help and tips online to help you master your new account.

Pros

And Co does literally everything you need when it comes to operating your small business. For freelancers , this app is a one stop platform for invoicing, task, and follow-ups that you need to stay on top of your business leads. You can track time and do much more within the app. I always recommend And Co to my business clients in need of business apps!

Cons

Any bugs that pop-up are fixed almost immediately. Now that Fiverr controls Andco updates happen on a regular basis so no cons to report here!

Hey Kevin, Thank you for the incredible review, its so nice to know that AND.CO helps your business keep track of invoicing, tasks and tracking time and thank you for always recommending us. We have more updates coming so stay tuned and feel free to reach out to us anytime in the support chat in the app! Jodi *

Good if you need something to get you started

Overall, And Co seemed like a decent company and tries to improve its features. I am still not sure how it will perform being under Fiverr but again its good if you need something to start out with.

Pros

Some pros is that it comes with a standard contract, it lets also invoice clients and they have some helpful tips on freelancing. When I was researching invoicing software And Co was one the companies I signed up for. It allowed me to quickly add new clients and get started working.

Cons

I wasn't always confident it would be around long enough. I didn't want to get too invested and then have it closed with all my client information. Months later they would be bought about by Fiverr which rubbed me the wrong way so I never returned to the software.

Hey There Karen, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that so far you are liking the contracts, invoicing and how quickly you were able to get started, thank you so much! Even though we were Acquired by Fiverr we have always got your back and we aren't going anywhere Karen, and we have enhanced the app even more with adding new cool features such as editable contracts, reports and statements + more! If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators as always are here for you 18 hours a day! *Jodi

the best budget, invoice, contract software I ever used. Plus it's free for everyone.

Pros

a super useful software for managing an agency. Invoicing, contracting, accounting is very easy and fluent.

Cons

there is no budget planning or I haven't yet discovered how to make it. sometimes the functions are complicated.

Heyo, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! It really means a lot. Please feel free to reach out any time with questions, comments or concerns! We are happy to look into adding a budget planning option for a future update. It's a great idea! Have any more great ideas? Let us know via the in-app Support Chat!

I use it all the time

Nice interface, great functionality. I used to track everything. It's simple and a good tool. I use within my iPhone to track so many tasks and invoice it later. Super happy!

Pros

Easy to use. Real time customer support

Cons

small bugs

Hey there Alberto! Thanks so much for the review! We are so thrilled to hear that you like the interface and iOS app so you can track time and tasks to invoice later! If you have experienced any bugs, please let us know via the in-app support chat and your customer support team will investigate and issue a fix right away!! We've always got your back, so give us a shout if you need anything!

Amazing Product

I find it so easy to keep up to date with my invoicing and tracking my payments.

Pros

This software is so convenient and easy to use. I love it.

Cons

I would like to maybe have a brief tutorial on how to use it more effectively.

Hey Nikki, thank you so much for your kind words. You rock! Please feel free to reach out to us in the in-app Support Chat. We can definitely help walk you through step-by-step and share with you our handy FAQ guides and tutorial videos available here: faq.and.co! If you need anything else or have any ideas for new features, we'd love to hear them!

Amazing software and support!

I am a new freelancer and And.co gave me everything I needed to get started.

Pros

- easy to use - free - great support - pre-made contracts - timer abilities

Cons

- mobile app needs some help, but i mainly use the desktop app anyways

Hey there, thanks for your kind words! It means a lot to read your thoughts here and we're so glad we were able to make a difference for you with our app! If you need anything at all, we're here for you: please feel free to share with us any ideas you have to improve our mobile app and we will look into them right away!

This is a Breeze

I can easily manage all my projects here.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly and full of useful functionalities! I still cannot believe that it's free!!

Cons

Couldn't find any cons for this software yet.

Carla! It is a pleasure to hear from you, and thank you for this lovely review! It is so nice to know that AND CO is a breeze, user friendly and you can easily manage your projects! As always please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything at all , your chief operators are standing by day and night ready to help anyway we can! *Jodi

Free, Not Super Functional

Overall it's worth trying but I'm more interested in the premium account - it would be nice to be able to try before committing.

Pros

The customer service is good - when I ran into issues I was answered over chat and given a helpful resolve.

Cons

It's not intuitive and tends to send a lot of email notifications for things that aren't necessarily important. I found it oddly difficult to download a pdf format of invoices.

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. It means a lot! We definitely encourage you to reach out to us again so we can help you with some of the difficulties you describe. You can try out all of the features the app has to offer on the Free plan comfortably before committing to Pro. We're also happy to direct you to how to turn off email notifications and easily download an Invoice PDF. Please let us know too if there is anything else you need! We've got your back, so give us a shout!

Love it!

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled with ANDCO because it's been such a game changer. As a relatively new freelancer I had no idea on what to send to my clients other than an invoice, but ANDCO has seriously made my life easier. AND IT IS FREE! Trust me, an anonymous person on the internet: ANDCO is the real deal.

Pros

Super easy to use, really great customer support and the company seems to have a great sense of humor.

Cons

Minor gripe: I guess some more customization in the forms would be good.

Hey Dalaney, thank you so much for leaving this great review for us! We're so happy to hear that your loving AND CO so far and that the app is easy to use with great customer support! Thanks for your feedback regarding more customization options and if you ever have any other suggestions or need anything at all, we are more than happy to assist you anytime and you can reach us via the in-app support chat tab day and night. *Jodi

Unbelievable for free software

Pros

This is a great software for running my small business. I don't do a ton a volume so getting some of the other software that has hundreds of bells and whistles and costs a ton of money is not a great option for me. For me to track my time, send invoices, submit proposals and get it all signed digitally is perfect.

Cons

I have yet to tell if I can upload my own contracts or if I have to use only the preset the formats with some modifications.

Hey there, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us! It's awesome to hear that so far AND CO is great for your business with our invoicing, time tracking and proposals features!!, With AND CO Pro you can absolutely customize and edit contracts anytime and we would love to show you how. Please reach out to us directly anytime via the in-app support chat tab we have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Perfect tool for freelancer

Pros

So easy to use and perfect to keep your administration in check!

Cons

Everything works perfectly​. Maybe a few more lay-out options for invoices would be nice.

Hey there Stasja, thank you so much for taking the time to share these kind words with us. It truly means a lot. We love hearing from you! If you need anything else, we're happy to look into it and suggest it to the team! We'll be sure to consider your suggestion for additional invoice layouts and keep you in the loop on any changes.

110% Satisfied

I'm sending and tracking invoices much more efficiently with existing clients. As a freelancer, AND CO helps me present a polished and professional image to new prospects too. Proposals and contracts are so easy to draft, send, and sign electronically.

Pros

Easy to start, easy to use. I signed up and sent my first invoice in minutes. I'm now using it for proposals and contracts as well.

Cons

Some of the proposal pricing options are a little clunky, but easy to find a workaround.

Hey Michelle, Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing 5-star review. We really appreciate it!! You are the best!! Its so great to hear that you are 110% satisfied with AND CO and that its easy to start and use! I would love the opportunity to help with proposals anytime and If you ever need us you know where we are at and you can reach us directly via the in-app support chat tab, we are here for you every step of the way!! *Jodi

Gave it a shot

Pros

I like the software itself, I tried it out in search of a different proposal, contract, and invoice solution, it was pretty slick and easy to use.

Cons

After being purchased they're clearly getting greedy, its becoming a subscription based product.

Hey Brett, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for AND CO. So great to hear from you! We're sorry to hear you're unhappy about the move to Pro. It was not an easy decision, but one we felt was necessary in order to grow the product to become the best possible tool for freelancers that it can be. To clarify, though, we still offer a Free option, and we'd be happy to clarify further via our in-app Support Chat if you'd like!

Where Has this been all my life?

Wouldn't freelance or have a small business without it. Makes getting paid as frictionless as possible.

Pros

It has a wealth of integrations that have made getting the money owed to me and tracking projects from start to finish as easy as it can be. It's like having an assistant I don't have to pay a salary to. Lets me focus on what I'm actually good at, not paperwork.

Cons

The invoice reminder system could use a little bit of work.

Hey there Grant, thank you so much for your review. We're so glad you've found us! We'd love to hear from you: please feel free to share your concerns about our invoice reminder system and we will be happy to pass them onto our team and look into ways to improve and tweak this feature! Got any other great ideas? Pass 'em along! Your friendly Chief Operators are available night and day to offer their support.

Very easy to use

I've been very happy with And.co so far. I've only been using it for a few months, but I see no reason that I need to switch to something else. I really like it.

Pros

I really like that it's easy to navigate. Everything is easy to locate and to customize how you like. I also like that I can keep track of all of my income and expenses here by just emailing my receipts. This makes organizing my business finances so much easier.

Cons

I have no complaints. I really like And.co.

Hey Mallory, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us! It means a lot to hear that you are finding AND CO easy to use and navigate. We are so glad that tracking your income, expenses helps keep you and your business organized! As long as you are happy we are too!! If you need anything at all, please never hesitate to reach out to us on the in-app Support Chat!

Makes Invoicing an Ease

Pros

Keeps me super oragnized and best of all it's so easy to use.

Cons

Probably all the alerts (but sometimes they do come in handy)

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review for us. We're so glad the app gave you the tools you needed to keep your business organized! We can definitely help you to manage your alerts and work on a schedule that's right for you. Let us know in the in-app Support Chat at any time if you need assistance!

Best App for Freelancers

This is best app I used for my project management.

Pros

Creating Proposals and Approval System Invoicing System Adding Customers

Cons

Payments option. It supports only for Stripe and Paypal which not supporting for my country.

Hey there Keashan, thank you so much fo taking the time to leave us this great review! It means a lot. We're going to absolutely look into the feedback you gave regarding adding additional payment options. Please keep in mind that payment integration is option and you can use our invoicing and income and expense tracking functionality without it! Please always feel free to reach out if you need anything at all and we will look into adding it to a future release!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.