AND CO Reviews

AND CO

Time tracking, invoicing and payments app for freelancers

AND CO

AMAZING PRODUCT & MOST IMPORTANTLY FREE!

Overall experience has been greatly surprising and amazing. Not sure if they come out with any updates and/or enhancements to the existing software, what would that be but I feel it's going to be even more brilliant.

Pros

Makes creating proposals, contracts and invoices very simple and surprisingly easy.

Cons

There's hardly anything I can think of as a con. So far it's been as good as it can be.

Hey Mohit! It is always a pleasure to hear from you, and this lovely review was no exception. Thank you SO much for your kind words! We know you said you could not think of a con, but if anything comes up, we want to help. Always feel free to reach out to us if you need any help or have any ideas for the future of AND CO!

Very efficient

Pros

AND CO is very efficient and super useful for freelancer, I can't ask for more! The current features cover all the important aspects we need as freelancers, beside that it's very easy to use and has great UX. I'm so happy it's free.

Cons

- Easy-to-use; - Efficient; - Convenient; - Great UX;

Hey there Basel, thank you so much for your review! It means a lot. We're so glad to hear you love our app and found it to be efficient and easy to use! That's what's important to us, and we want to do everything we can to make it even better. If you have any ideas for us, feel free to share them any time via the in-app Support Chat!

Incredible web based freelancing system

Pros

And Co allows me to track my time, create to do lists, multiple projects, manage expenses and invoice my clients. And it's FREE, which is the best part.

Cons

There is currently no way to add icons or color coding for different clients. I'm a very visual person so having a list of words instead of words plus icons can get confusing for me.

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! You're awesome. Color coding is a very cool idea which we are more than happy to consider. If you have any other things you'd like to see in AND CO, give us a shout on our in-app Support Chat!

That's like awesome but better

I am so happy I've found this solution.

Pros

Easy to go, free to use, no mindscrew, super good for sole entrepreneurs

Cons

Wish to have more control over dates because often I need to contracts to be signed with dates from the past :).

Thanks for the amazing review Petr, we are supersyched to hear that AND CO is better than awesome, and easy to use!! We are so happy you found us and we really appreciate your support!! We would love to have the opportunity to help you set up contracts with dates in the past and show you how you can achieve this. Hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by! *Jodi

Great Free Product

I enjoy being able to time track without having to pay for a software that I don't use very often.

Pros

I use it primarily for time tracking and invoicing.

Cons

I am not sure that the emailed invoices are getting to their destinations.

Hey Bill, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! Knowing that you love tracking time and invoicing with AND CO is great news and I am sorry to hear that you are not sure if your invoices are going to the right place, I would love the opportunity to investigate this for you, if you can reach us via the in-app support chat tab and we will get right onto it!! We will be standing by day and night!! *Jodi

invoice feature is great

easy to send out invoices.

Pros

Just started using this and love the invoicing feature. Within minutes of signing up, I was able to send my first invoice. Everything was customized to look like my company and looked very professional.

Cons

None so far. Haven't used time time tracking, just the invoicing. As far as that goes though, it's great.

Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out and for sharing your kind words and feedback with us here at AND CO. It really means a lot, and we couldn't be what we are today without input from users like you! If you need anything at all, please never hesitate to reach out!

This really helps me a lot

Pros

The interface are really simple and so easy to create and send invoices. This app by fiverr is really great

Cons

They just lunch their Pro plan and unfortunately remove other features from the current free plan.

Hey Kent, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! So glad we could help and provide the simple, easy app you were looking for. While it is true that the Free plan is limited compared to the AND CO Pro plan, we have not removed any features from the Free plan. Happy to explain this in further detail if you'd like! Please always feel free to give us a shout on our in-app Support Chat.

Best way to get started

I am new to the self employment game and thought that I just needed something to track my expenses and receipts, but it encouraged me to be more organised with contracts and contacts. How do they make it free?

Pros

Very intuitive and organised UI Covers the basics and more.

Cons

Please make an app available for Windows, then my life will be complete.

Hey there Shahed! We're so happy to hear from you! Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we're so glad we were able to make this kind of impact. We will absolutely look into adding a Windows app! It's a great idea and we can keep you in the loop on our progress. If you need anything else, please let us know via the in-app Support Chat!

Great platform! I was hesitant to use this at first, but glad I switched to it.

Reduced time managing client accounts.

Pros

Everything is in one place. This allowed me to get rid of several different softwares I was using. I really like the ease of creating contracts and proposals.

Cons

Finding where to set up or change banking info is a little confusing, it's not where I expected it to be.

Hey there Dan, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out and share your thoughts about AND CO! We're so glad you switched to us, too! If you need any help at all, please always feel free to reach out to our handy support chat! We'd be happy to help and consider any suggestions you may have!

My fave invoice platform

Overall I love this platform. It is comfortable to work with and clients trust it and so do I.

Pros

What I like the most about And Co is that I can do everything all in one place from time tracking to invoicing to payments.

Cons

The only thing I would say is that they need more customized templates to make the invoices look more attractive.

Hey Phylicia, Thanks for the awesome review, we are so thrilled to hear that you can manage all of your business processes in one place with AND.CO like time tracking, invoicing and payments. I'd love to show you how you can set up templates and you can reach us anytime right in the app via the support chat tab anytime. Jodi*

Until fiverr acquire AND CO, I had no clue if a beautiful software like this ever existed best of it

Pros

AND CO helps you to create beautiful invoices for your freelancing jobs and you get paid like Pro issuing invoices to your contractors.

Cons

It is basically too technical for newbies. I would have loved it more if it had a mobile app for ease of accessibility and use.

Hey there Awogor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review, it means a lot! Please feel free to reach out if you need any help - we're happy to walk you through the app and its features and help you to download our mobile app. Got any ideas for features you'd like to see in future releases? We've got your back!

It Makes Freelancing a Bit Simpler

It's been pretty good. I like that it was made for entreprenuers (at least in my opinion).

Pros

I love that I can use one of the templates to create proposals or documents and then send it directly to my client. That feature saves me so much time and hassle.

Cons

On the flip side, I wish the total wording of the templates were customizable.

Hey Jaleesa, thank you so much for your review. It really means a lot to know how we are making your life that much easier using AND CO! We just wanted to let you know that with AND CO Pro the Contract template is now editable and you can change and add to the legal language of the Contract. Awesome! This was one of our most requested features and I definitely hope this helps you, but please feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Amazing tool for keeping track of your clients

As a freelancer, this is a valuable tool for keeping a record of my contact with people, as well as the admin around projects, such as invoicing and payments.

Pros

The price is a massive plus point, especially as it's free! Honestly, there's loads to love - the invoicing features alone save loads of time.

Cons

There are a few features that were missing when I was first looking at AndCo but they are good at adding new ones.

Hey there! Thanks for giving us a review and we are happy to hear you are enjoying AND.CO! Please let us know if you need anything at all in our main support chat found at the top right of your account page!

Great tool and service

As a contractor, consultant and freelancer, I use this to invoice clients and track payments, all in a polished, professional manner. I need something easy, streamlined and user friendly. This fits the bill and has a hip, helpful vibe to boot!

Pros

How intuitive and user friendly it is. It does not take long to be up and running with this app. Less time working through the "how to use it" and more time on doing the client work that counts.

Cons

I wish there were a quarterly tax estimate feature.

Hey Dorothy, thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this awesome review for us! We're so glad we were able to get you up and running so quickly and that you found the experience to be user friendly and streamlined! We like your suggestion for building a Quarterly Tax estimate tool into the app! We're happy to help get you set up with our integration with Visor for tax questions and filing as well. Give us a shout via the in-app Support Chat if you have any questions.

Amazing Service!

AND CO has been a great use for my photography company. It has everything I need from managing my contracts to invoices to everything in between!

Pros

This service is free, useful and makes my life much easier!

Cons

None at this time. This is a great service!

Hey Ken, This is amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review and we are just so happy to know that AND CO makes life easier and has everything you need to manage your photography business!! Thanks so much and if you ever need anything at all please reach us directly via the in-app support chat as we would love to help anyway we can! *Jodi

And.co for payment

It gets the job done. It isn't the best but it is manageable

Pros

Easy to use. Payment and invoicing software that is easy to use. Allow for easy transaction through stripe and paypal

Cons

Doesn't allow for a vast range of customization nor does it have a good template of invoice as variation.

Hey Moses, Thanks for reviewing us. Glad to know AND.CO is easy to use for you and that you like the payments and invoicing features. Id love to know what customization's you would be looking for and you can reach out to us directly with any feedback via our in app support chat tab. Jodi*

Very useful app

It is incredibly easy to use, fantastic experience using it. I can create invoices, projects, track my time working and much more. Fully satisfied :)

Cons

Hey Ale, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and share your fantastic experience! We're happy we are able to provide the tools you need. Please feel free to reach out any time if you have any suggestions for new features, or any questions about our app. We've always got your back!

Great program for busy small biz Owners!

Pros

As my business grew, I became in need of a program that would help keep me organized . Like my of us, I was using several different platforms to invoice and manage my clients and projects. And Co makes everything easy.

Cons

I was under the impression this software would be free long term.

Heyo Kendra, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. We're so glad we were able to provide you with the tools you needed to manage and grow your business. Let us know if you ever need anything and we'll be happy to help!

Amazing software for freelancers

Administration has become so much easier and it helps me stay organized as a starting freelancer.

Pros

The software covers everything a freelancer needs and it is super easy to use.

Cons

I liked everything about this software.

Heyo, thanks for leaving this review with us. So glad we're able to provide the tools you need to manage your freelance business! It means a lot to us to hear that and that you like everything about AND CO! If anything comes up, or you have any questions, please let us know via the in-app Support Chat! Your friendly Chief Operators are standing by.

A God send for small businesses and startups!

For startups who can't yet justify using an accountant this is just a dream bit of kit - slick, easy, professional and has everything I need. LOVE!

Pros

Super easy to use, really professional and great understanding of needs.

Cons

Nothing - it's perfect! I've used it with ease every time

Hey there Shaz, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words! We're so glad we could make this kind of impact and provide you with the tools you needed, but you if you have any questions or need anything else please always feel free to reach out!

Practicality for freelancers

I'm testing a lot and I'm enjoying the functions. I create proposal and I can send direct to the client already with contract. That's a lot of work for me.

Pros

It is a very complete platform. Creating charges from the hours spent on a project is a very practical function. Creating and sending beautiful proposals also helps a lot.

Cons

Although it is a very complete tool, it has no translation into Portuguese and this ends up getting in the way when it will be sent to the Brazilian customer.

Hiago, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that you like that AND CO is a complete platform and that you can create beautiful proposals!! Regarding translation for the app in Portuguese we will absolutely bring this up with our product team, thank you so much! If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Fantastic service

AndCO gives me an intuitive invoicing package that allows me to bill clients in multiple currencies. It is Excellent.

Pros

I like the ability to easily, and yet professionally invoice clients and keeping my expenses in one place

Cons

There isn't anything that I can think to mention

Heyo, thank you SO much for leaving us this great review. It means a lot. Please let us know if you need anything at all. We are always available on chat to help you with the platform or to pass any suggestions or feedback you have directly to our team!

Love the app!

Seamless app experience and product. Easy to use and navigate, haven't had any problems with it. Check them out!

Cons

Heyo Arielle,Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review. It means a lot to know that your loving AND CO so far and that the app is seamless, easy to use and navigate!! If you need anything at all, please never hesitate to reach out to us anytime via the in-app support chat!!

Best for Early Freelancers

Overall, I'm fairly happy with AND CO and will continue to use it (if it's free or even cost efficient.)

Pros

That it's free, simple, easy. All the invoices are very professional and I absolutely love that you can see when the client views the invoice. That is amazing.

Cons

I wish it was more like Quickbooks where it helped track for tax purposes. AND CO gives a third party website (that is super expensive) to track freelance income.

Hey There Jade, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so grateful for your kind words and to hear that AND CO invoices are professional and that you love the invoice viewed alerts! Thanks for your feedback regarding filing Tax and we would love the opportunity to know more about what you would be looking for feature wise if you can reach out to us your chief operators are standing by via the in-app support chat tab, we are ready to assist and are just one message away! *Jodi

Simple tool for Finances

Pros

I like that it's simple to use and it has apps for various devices. I also like that the features are pretty promising.

Cons

One thing I did not like was that the invoicing system wasn't full fledge.

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It means a lot! Thanks for being a fan. If you have the chance, we'd love to hear from you: let us know how our invoicing can be improved! We take user feedback very seriously and will strongly consider any of your suggestions.