All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

AND. CO

Time tracking, invoicing and payments app for freelancers

AND. CO Reviews

Easy to use and fills a need

Pros

All-in-one way to manage clients, invoices, projects, and payments. A single easy-to-use dashboard, simple design, and super easy to do anything you need, plus support chat built right in. And you can do just about everything from the mobile app, too - it's not just desktop-based.

Cons

You can't send payment receipts from the mobile app - you can mark a payment as received, but if you want to send a receipt to the client, you have to go back into the desktop site and send it manually.

Hey there Jalyn, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us! It's awesome to hear that so far AND CO is an all in one way to manage clients, projects and payments in a easy to use dashboard and we are so thrilled you love our design and in app support chat!! This is music to our ears!! I will absolutely pass on your feedback regarding having the option of sending payment receipts straight from the mobile app. Please reach out to us directly anytime via the in-app support chat tab with any other features or questions you have, we have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Great for freelancers & start-ups

Pros

The software is all-in-one finance tools for beginners

Cons

The mobile and desktop application is not as great as web version

Hey there Muge, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. It means a lot! Feel free to drop us a line if you need anything at all. Your Chief Operators will always be there to help you with anything you need! We're rolling out updates all the time, even to the mobile and desktop apps. We'll keep in touch with any new releases and let us know your suggestions for improvements!

Boocy's Review

Pros

I would like to recommend this software for every small, medium and big business. This software delivers more than what a user expects...

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this software except recommend it for every person.

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're so glad you're loving AND.CO and that it you would recommend AND.CO to every small, medium, and big business. We want to do everything we can to help and if you ever have any questions or need us to check on anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are standing by and we have got your back. Jodi*

Accounting software that understands freelancing

300% better than trying to manage my freelance business with a spreadsheet. I suggested a feature of being able to download certain documents as PDFs, which was implemented!

Pros

And Co was made for small freelance businesses like min. It not a striped down lite vesion of an accounting system for a large corporation. It works the way I work.

Cons

I would love to have a bit more flexibility in designing estimate and invoice templates but what they have is certainly serviceable. It would be nice to have a Past Due invoice template too.

Hey Stephen, Thanks for the great review, and as always thanks for all of your features requests and suggestions and we are so glad we were able to implement downloading pdf options!! We couldnt have done it without you and we appreciate your support! Hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by as always *Jodi

Migrated to AND CO because of the free price tag - but don't be fooled, it's valuable software

Since starting to use AND CO, my book-keeping has become more efficient and streamlined. It allows me to invoice my clients and record expenses with a minimum of fuss.

Pros

AND CO is simple and direct. It doesn't have all the features of some of the other accounting packages on the market, but the features it has are the most important ones - and in fact, by paring down my book-keeping process, I've found that I was previously wasting a lot of time recording unnecessary detail. AND CO keeps things easy.

Cons

The software is quite new, and there are a few "nice to have" features that it is missing. It's also slightly US-centric at the moment - only US banks are supported for the bank connection features, although hopefully international banks will be added soon.

We really appreciate your kind words and feedback! We love to hear the app is helping your book keeping procedures and saving you time and money. We definitely hear you about expanding bank integrations to our friends outside of the US and it's in the works!

Freelancing? You need this!

The perfect product for a freelancer. Track time, invoice client, log expenses and see exactly how your business is fairing financially in real time.

Pros

I LOVE And Co! When I started working as a freelancer I had so much trouble finding a time tracker/invoicing system that didn't cost a ton of money yet satisfied my needs. And Co goes above and beyond as a time tracker, invoicing system AND expense tracker. They even have a mobile app that is just as functional as the desktop version. There are so many feature that are PERFECT for freelancers AND it's free!

Cons

I would not change a thing about this software.

Hey Kayla, we are incredibly thankful and grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review. Its so nice to know that AND CO goes above and beyond as a time tracker, invoicing system and expense tracker and that you love our mobile app too!! If you ever need anything at all please let us know directly via the in-app support chat anytime. Your chief operators are here to help every step of the way! *Jodi

Best Web App for Freelancers

As a freelancer this is the best web app I have used by far!

Pros

It has everything you need as a freelancer. Frome time tracking to billing. They have fantastic support and best of all the app is free.

Cons

Doesn't have that many third party integrations yet.

Hey there Andres, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review! It means a lot. Please let us know what third-party apps you have in mind and we will certainly consider them. Do you know about our Zapier integration? This is one way you can connect AND CO to a wealth of other platforms. Please let us know if you need any assistance with that and your friendly Chief Operators will be on the case!

This is truly fantastic

Simplicity in managing invoicing, time tracking, general accounting and expenses, and record keeping. This app is awesome.

Pros

Time tracker - billing my clients fairly is not only the right thing to do, but is super-easy with the timer feature in and.co

Cons

I'd like to be able to pause, rather than stop the timer!

Hey Nigel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. It means a lot! We're glad you love the time tracker and our billing capabilities. We want to do everything we can to help, so we're happy to look into and discuss with you this suggestion for a "pause" button. Thanks again for being a fan. Never hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything!

Great software!

It's awesome software that help to keep track of everything. I can make my business look professional working on a budget.

Pros

It help me quiclky track hours and create invoice. i love that it help me remember when my invoice isn't paid.

Cons

It doesnt total your hours. I wish it would calculate the total hours for the week .

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. It means a lot! We're so glad we were able to provide the tools you need to track your hours and invoices. Happy to help if you have any questions! We can definitely show you how you can calculate the total hours for the week! If you have any other suggestions, we'd love to hear them.

Fantastic freelance time tracker and invoicer

Pros

Simply did what it was supposed to, and more.

Cons

The only thing I have requested is that there be a counter of hours not yet billed on the dashboard. Apart from that, it's nearly perfect.

Hey Brent, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us! It's awesome to hear that AND CO is fantastic for your time tracking and invoicing needs and I am happy to let you know we have since added a a feature to our time tracker which will show you exactly how many hours have been invoiced and not invoiced and we would love the opportunity to show you if you ever have time feel free to hit us up directly via the in-app support chat anytime and your chief operators will take care of you! *Jodi

Clean, easy, just great.

Exceptional.

Pros

Good clean interface, easy to use, constantly being improved upon, good communication by the team behind it.

Cons

I'd like to be able to save a template for invoices for each client - maybe you can already and I've just not looked. (I actually haven't looked, so will the next time I log in).

Hey there Adam, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. It truly means a lot. We are happy to consider any feedback you have for how to improve the app. We love your idea for invoice templates! To clarify, you can always create a Project, which will enable you to repeat invoices indefinitely. Hope that helps!

Amazing!

Cant explain how useful and amazing this platform is!

Pros

Everything is perfect! Really easy to use !

Cons

Just needs a quote feature, but everything else is perfect

Hey there! Thanks so much for your great review. We think you're amazing too! If you need anything at all, we're happy to consider it for a future release. We're happy to look into a quotes feature! Did you know though that you can use AND CO on the web to create fully customizable Proposals? Happy to help if you need anything at all!

Fantastic

Pros

It's a fantastic piece of software. So helpful to keep all of this kind of information clearly organized. It's saved me countless hours and given me a clear birdseye sense of what I'm doing.

Cons

It's a little hard to track income totals and things like that. But barely.

Heyo Yotam, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so happy we could provide the tools you needed to save time and get back to doing what you love doing! We'd love to hear more about the difficulty you experienced with tracking income totals. We take user feedback very seriously and will absolutely look into making improvements based on your feedback!

Great Interface

Pros

I love that this application is easy to use, fast and mobile friendly! I work with clients from around the globe, so the currency conversion feature is very handy. The customer support is pretty incredible, and the UI/UX team actually make updates based off of your feedback. I'm excited to see more features that they add on in the future.

Cons

Updates and additional features are made pretty frequently, so sometimes it's confusing when buttons or items get moved/adjusted. But this really isn't a con as it's improving the experience.

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and this awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you love the interface with AND CO, that its easy to use, fast and mobile friendly! We are also so grateful to know that you find our customer support incredible, this has made our day, thank you! Please reach out to us anytime and if you need anything at all or run into any difficulties, your friendly Chief Operators are on the case! *Jodi

Absolutely amazing software and I highly recommend it to every freelancer

I run my entire freelance business with this software! From proposals to contracts to invoicing to time tracking to expense tracking... I rely on it on a daily basis and it's delivered exactly what I expected from it. I've looked around, and there's none like it.

Pros

Ease of use. Functional features. Time tracking and calculating your hourly rate. Expense tracking. Professional invoices. Professional contracts! I love their customer support, the best customer support experience I've ever had. I manage my entire freelance business with AND CO and I cannot imagine running my business without it.

Cons

I haven't used AND CO long enough to find out what I like least about it. So far, it's been fantastic.

Hey there Mohammad, it's always so great to hear from you! Thank you so much for this great review. We're so glad for the impact we were able to make on your business and that we were able to provide you the tools you needed. That makes all the difference for us. Please never hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!

Best Online Management for any user

Doing all invoicing for my clients regularly and managing projects with a good user experience. 10/10

Pros

First of all free and I am getting many complex things in one place and its smooth for regular use.

Cons

A desktop app would be great. Though I don't see that kind of cons

Hey There, we are incredibly thankful for leaving us this review. You are a star! You have made our day and we are so happy to hear that you love invoicing and managing projects with AND CO!! We will continue to strive to deliver great experiences consistently and you can always reach out to the team directly anytime via the in-app support chat tab we are available day and night! *Jodi

Cool software! They know their audience and new features are always rolling in

Organization with revenue, expenses, clients, and projects.

Pros

The invoicing part is my favourite. You can put your own branding and even generate them using the time-tracking feature. The team behind it seems so enthusiastic and helpful, so I'm definitely sticking around to see how much more this app can grow.

Cons

Little features are missing and there are some UX issues in the messaging and user flows. But when I spot them I tell the team using the support chat and they instantly acknowledge it. I've seen my recommendations become implemented a week later, so they're definitely listening!

Hey Jenny, thank you so much for this incredible review: it means a lot and, of course, we always love hearing from you. You're cool in our book, too! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us on chat to highlight issues you experience with the platform and we always want to encourage that. If you need anything at all, you know where to find us. We'll always consider all user feedback very seriously!

And Co is awesome

Pretty amazing features and at no cost is pretty insane. Cannot complain at all.

Pros

I love the contract and invoicing features. It makes what could be a potential headache (and costly to create and distribute) simple, comprehensive, and flexible for most business needs.

Cons

The time tracking for projects/clients is a little tricky to figure out. I've accidentally tracked time for the right client but for the wrong project. You definitely have to pay attention -- but I can't really fault And Co. -- they just make everything else so simple it's easy to take for granted.

Hey Cam, wow! Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate it! It is so nice to know that you love the contract and invoicing features with AND CO and that they are simple and comprehensive! You are the best!! We would love the opportunity to help guide you through time tracking and if you ever need us you know where we are at and you can reach us directly via the in-app support chat tab, we are here for you anytime!! *Jodi

A must have for freelancers

One of the biggest issues Ive had in doing freelance gigs is tracking my projects. Just seeing how much I made this year and seeing how I made it, feels like a great accomplishment. It's like a good co-pilot, telling you exactly what you need to know, so you can act on it! Love it!

Pros

-A really easy User flow -All the features for organizing your freelance projects in one place!!! (Time tracking, billing, invoicing, proposals etc) -Built in contract management -ITS FREE!!!!!!!

Cons

- The invoice that is sent to the client is not PDFd -we don't automatically get a copy of what is sent to the client

Hi Samuel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciated hearing what you had to say about our app and our Time Tracking, billing, invoicing, and proposal features! If you need anything at all, we are happy to help. The Invoice that is sent to your client is in a PDF format and you will always get a copy - if this is not happening, let's investigate! Give us a shout via the in-app Support Chat at any time!

an Amazing piece of software and it's FREE!!

Very impressed and it is free as well. Customer support could not have been better they managed to get me out of a technical situation which was my own fault.

Pros

I love the timer, very useful for small projects that are not billed by the hour and need to be timed.

Cons

To create a new Invoice could be better to get to more quickly for each client

Heyo, thank you so much for your kind words. We'd love to hear more! Would you care to share some additional info about how we can make Invoicing easier? Happy to hear you love our Timer! Give us a shout via our in-app Support Chat any time with more suggestions as well as any questions, comments or concerns!

AND CO aka a life saver for freelancers.

Pros

i barely remember what i did when it came to invoices before AND CO. for someone who is as rotten with numbers and follow ups as i am, AND CO provides a way to send reminders for outstanding invoices without my far-too-british sensibilities of feeling bad about it getting in the way. it's simple, easy, looks good, and the customer service has been fantastic. i recommend AND CO to literally every freelancer i talk to.

Cons

the only thing i can think of is that sometimes invoicing projects is a little difficult to navigate. but i think that's just me.

Hey There, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so grateful for your kind words and to hear that AND CO is a lifesaver for freelancers means the world to us!! Your chief operators would love to help guide you around best workflows in the app with projects and invoicing and you can reach us anytime via the in-app support chat tab, we are ready to assist and are just one message away! *Jodi

Great All-In-One Tool For Entrepreneurs

Pros

I love all of the features. Contracts, invoices, time keeping, etc.

Cons

It used to be free and now they changed to a subscription model.

Hey Jeff, thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We're happy to hear that you love all the features of the app like contracts, invoicing and time tracking and that AND CO is a great all in one tool for entrepreneurs!! With AND CO we still offer a free plan as well as a paid Pro plan which included features like editable contracts!! If you need anything at all, please never hesitate to reach out to us on the in-app Support Chat your chief operators are ready to assist day and night!

Five Stars throughout!

I use AND.CO for a single Client, Project, Proposal and Invoicing Management system. Love it

Pros

It has been made keeping in view the needs of Freelancers. I like it through and through.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. They can think of adding new features and customizing the proposal system though.

Hey there Purnendu, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this kind review for us. It means a lot! If you have a chance, we'd love to hear more about what additional Proposal custom features you'd have in mind! We are always happy to consider adding a new feature or making improvements to existing ones. Thanks a bunch!

Great service for freelancers

And CO helps me by setting the seriousness and legitimacy of my business, having mt clients sign proper contracts and making sure we set down all our business terms. Ever since I started using the service, I haven't had one single problem with payments.

Pros

The contract and proposal template. It's something I had no clue on how to approach and And CO's service really makes it simple. Now I don't start a project until a client signed on the contract, and it really helps.

Cons

The Pro service is a little expensive, and I don't really use the other functions of And CO other then the contract and proposal. I wish they had a tiered system so I could pay for what I need.

Hey Ori, we are incredibly thankful and grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review. Its so nice to know that AND.CO has allowed you to create those proposals and contracts there so you can get started with projects, invoicing and accepting payments. We would love to show you how you can switch between active clients on our free plan or help in anyway regarding upgrading or more plan options. If you ever need anything at all please let us know directly via the in-app support chat anytime. Your chief operators are here to help every step of the way! Jodi*

AND CO is saving me so much time!

The customer service is amazing! I've given my feedback about features that I'd love to see in the future and they've listened and incorporated them in updates!

Pros

I love that I can easily track hours and then AND CO will automatically create invoices based on those hours. It's so easy and is saving me time!

Cons

I can't think of any cons about AND CO.

Hey Crystal, Thank you so much for reaching out. It's so great to hear from you! We're so glad we could make this kind of positive impact and that you enjoyed chatting with your COs! Got any ideas for updates? Give us a shout at any time! We've always got your back.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.