Ariett AP Invoice Automation

Cloud-based invoice & accounts payable automation software

Ariett AP Invoice Automation Reviews

Ariett allows our staff to approve invoices electronically from any device! Huge Win for Paperless!!

Paperless workflow with a great audit trail!

Pros

I like the fact that Ariett has completely redesigned their user interface with a "Mobile first" design. And for those that need to use Ariett on their computers, the interface is responsive to any screen size. I like the fact that an Admin can configure workflows easily to match internal approval limits. The integration with Great Plains (Microsoft's ERP Accounting system) is seamless! Our team can...

Cons

It is a system that typically supports "Accounting" concepts (paying invoices, coding general ledger accounts, etc.); so there is a lot of configuration options available (which may be a small learning curve for an Administrator to get up to speed on all the possible functionalities available to users). But that learning curve is not significant at all and Ariett's support team holds a lot of customer webinars to help share new functionality and best practices.

I code invoices and look up invoices in Ariett for our vendors to see if they are paid.

Before we received Areitt we had to keep up with everything by hand. Now as our auditors come and need individual invoices pulled we can just pull them up through Ariett and download for the auditors. Before we had to pull from files and make copies which took us days to do.

Pros

I like that everything is under its own icon, so that invoices are easily found. The invoice coding system is set up step by step and if you leave something out you are unable to move on to the next step without filling it in.

Cons

I’ve had better for less.

Pros

It’s easy to store your products, clients, dates and look them up again if the customer ever needs it again.

Cons

I wish you could store just a standard item and modify it every time you need it, not have to erase some

Tired of the piles of paper!

I am very excited about finally being able to start lessening the piles and piles of paper on everyone's desks, and then at the end stage, finding room in the file room to file everything away. I love that I can see where every invoice is at every stage, especially those which have multiple distributions, which every Financial Accountant has to pass around to review. Better still, those monthly bills...

Cons

Thanks Marjorie, we appreciate you taking the time to review our product. Just to let you know email notifications can be disabled at the user level, we will be in touch with more specific information as to how to make this change.

Easy to use and dependable

Pros

Ariatt is easy to use. I figured it out without explanation. It is also dependable no updates that have effected me and I use the web version.

Cons

I have to clear out searches in all boxes from previous search and pressing enter to start new search. When checking stacks of invoices it can cause time management problems.

Melissa, What a great feature request. We have made some improvements on the way users search in AP. Thank you, The Ariett Team

Ariett is such a time saver for doing accounts payable!

Pros

What I like most is that vendors can email us their invoices directly and they are saved in the software for better money management and saves us tremendously on paper! This program allows us to cut overall business costs, increase employee productivity, real-time accounting information, and a great communication tool to collaborate.

Cons

Ariett has completely changed the way we process accounts payable.

Has streamlined our entire AP process. We are more efficient now.

Pros

Ariett has essentially eliminated our AP paperwork as well as AP related emails. Ariett has greatly reduced the timing of our AP process.

Cons

The setup of new people/departments is quite tedious; so many steps that seem very similar. It would be great if there were one setup page where all data could be entered.

My Review for AP Invoice

Since we deal with many various clients/customer/companies, the software has made it easy to sieve through the many customers accounts to prepare invoices and other documents.

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigation through its various components is simple. It is therefore easy for first time users to use it easily after a simple training on its use.

Cons

It is expensive and therefore not affordable to all that may with to use it. It is also expensive to upgrade for those already using it.

Ariett AP invoice automation

The product has delivered what it promised. Great in terms of ease of use. As we have multiple locations, it has speeded up our process for payments. It could allow users to do calculations on the numeric fields. There are some other items on the wish list that this product could have, but overall, have been impressed with what it does.

Cons

great addition to the world of invoice processing

Pros

I like the ease of operation also the speediness of inputting. The approval and processing procedure saves me time and energy.

Cons

There is always a challenge when learning a new procedure with new software, but I won't be in the learning mode, for long. Want to learn all the ins and outs of the system!

Great experience!

After a year of research to determine the appropriate electronic procurement process for us, Ariett provided the best opportunity and choices. We've enjoyed working with the management. As we continue to improve our processes they've been great to meet our needs and update the product as necessary. We've been on the system for a year in January 2015 and are impressed with the success of moving our procurement process up to speed with our growth.

Ariett

Recently Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country started using Ariett for our new P.O. System. The trainer, Martha Faucett, was very knowledgeable and flexible with training. Overall the program has worked for our needs.

Cons

Ariett A/P workflow is great!

Switching from a manual process to Ariett's electronic process was a revelation. So much faster and convenient. Customer service is fantastic - always prompt and relevant responses.

Pros

Ease and speed of process. Automatic calculation of charity tax rebates

Cons

multiple steps and screens; sometimes there are glitches