AvidXchange Reviews - Page 3

I submit reimbursement requests through Avid as a volunteer of Elevation Church.

Pros

I love the ability to submit reimbursement electronically and that when a request is submitted correctly, I receive a confirmation email to know that it was accepted.

Cons

I wish Avid had the ability to accept requests in .jpg format instead of just PDF but it is not a huge issue.

I use Avid to submit reimbursement forms.

Pros

I love the ability to track the status of a reimbursement and see where it is within the approval process.

Cons

Avid is particular in the type of document attached that they accept. It has to be a PDF under 5MB which is hard when we have so many people submit reimbursements to Avid.

Worth the investment

Accounts Payable

Pros

Working with Avid helps make things much more efficient at the office. It would take a lot more time with out it.

Cons

I wasn't involved in the setup, but my co-workers said it took awhile before things really started working well.

Excellent Software

Pros

This is a very easy to use software program. The design is nice and flowing through invoice approvals is simple and quick.

Cons

Multiple notifications for once invoice. I often get duplicates at the same time.

Accounting Manager

Pros

Being able to view invoices with ease and how it communicates to our accounting system to let me know check numbers

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for help when we are having issues.

A+ for AvidXchange

We've been so pleased with our transition to AvidXchange and the support we've received throughout the process.

Pros

It is simple to learn and maintain, and it streamlines our invoice processing and purchase orders. Teams across our organization can submit for reimbursements quickly, contractors can be paid easily, and paper waste is significantly reduced. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

The purchase order system isn't exactly perfect for our organization, but the small issues we've found aren't because of an issue with Avid; it's more about the way our organization is set up.

Keeping up with technology

Overall we are happy with Avid and have no plans to change in the future

Pros

It has made payables much easier and saved us a ton of time

Cons

The customer service is not the easiest to deal with at times

Saw this demo at a tradeshow and saw many benefits

Pros

This is an excellent AP system that automates the process for larger businesses to cut down on a large percentage of paper and time that companies spend a lot of resources on.

Cons

The software works great. We are smaller so it's not really for us but as companies expand, they should not increase AP workforce; this is an alternative.

AvidExchange has made it easy to submit reimbursements quickly to my finance department.

Smooth and quick turn around time for reimbursements.

Pros

Avid is quite easy to upload reimbursement forms and receipts to submit them for payment. If uploaded in the time frame required by my organization, I receive payment quickly and without issue.

Cons

When uploading photos, there is a limit to image size that can be attached. It requires me to download a smaller size or compress the receipt image to submit my request.

AvidXchange for Invoice Approval

Pros

AvidXchange is excellent for tracking invoices through from entry to approval. The system allows for the creation of workflows to ensure invoices are being approved by appropriate individuals. Invoice approval information is retained historically, which allows for an audit trail that can be shared with auditors.

Cons

Sometimes the files to attach are too large so you have to cut them down or compress to get them to upload.

Has the potential to be great.

All in one AP payment workfile.

Pros

I like that you can move your entire purchasing and AP functionality into one online portal. This allows ease of training to a lot of people.

Cons

They don't have the best relationships with a lot of ERP systems yet. They also don't understand the construction industry well.

Fairly decent product that gets the job done

Pros

It is fairly easy to use and the functionality is wide spread. I have not really contacted customer support for any issues yet

Cons

We had some issues during implementation which took longer than we would have liked. The partner who implemented was not fully aware of the setup process and that cost us some time.

Hi David - Thank you for taking the time to review AvidXchange. Glad to see you're enjoying the product, particularly the ease of use. If you have a spare minute, I would love to pick your brain on how we can do even better in the future, especially how we can improve the implementation experience. I can be reached directly at BillKing [at] avidxchange.com. Thanks again for the review!

Neutral, no bad, no good.

Pros

It's web based, no need to install large size software in PC. Save a lot of space.

Cons

It can't save some information to process same workflow again, like search record, report's format.

Great Tool for High Volume Business

Pros

Very user friendly, saves time and creates electronic files.

Cons

The site is a bit overwhelming with options

Makes tracking so simple

Pros

This works great for us to track our invoices.

Cons

Too new to have cons about this software.

This reviewer only left a rating

Cons

Awesome for invoice tracking and AP

Pros

Very easy to set up and use, great customer service. Quick and easy to learn.

Cons

Indexers. Invisible trolls that come with the software who go in, pull the invoices and assign them where they want, so there may be invoices in random queues that are paid late, unless you check the random queues often.

Great Product but needs better support.

AvidXchange is a great software for payables processing however when you have issues the support team is not great to work with, I have been considering adding the payment processing but keep hesitating because of poor support.

Pros

This product saved us from having to hire additional employees when we expanded. Saves me a lot of time and makes audits so much easier.

Cons

I feel like the reporting portion could be improved but overall a good system

Customer service is non-existent.

Pretty good but frustrating at times. If I were asked to keep Avid or switch to another company to outsource payments, I would probably advise that we should switch. We are relatively happy with Avid but could be happier elsewhere. I have used similar services from other companies in my career and Avid is not what I would consider "top tier".

Pros

I really like the ease in which payments can be made. The integration with NetSuite (which we use as well) is near perfect. We have everything we need to send our payment information to AVID and have the process begin. The avidxchange.com interface is also very easy to use and it is awesome that we get up to date status on each payment.

Cons

The customer service. I don't have an assigned contact for my team any longer so the only way to speak with someone is to send in an email and hope they get back to you. I need answers right away on issues involving payments and do not get this very often from AvidXchange. When we do get someone to help, they are usually very knowledgeable and end up solving our problems but the issue is getting...

Avid review

Pros

The integration team, customer service and their response time has been great!

Cons

It would be great if multiple pages could be sent at a time and only select the pages you need for a specific invoice. It is quite time consuming to integrate with MRI's old HAB software. It's quite a bit more time consuming.

Great Product. Great Choice

Extremely easy implementation and great customer service. The team will listen to any issues or needs we have and get them implemented as quickly as possible. I enjoy the teams we work with. Payments out to vendors have been expedited 5 fold and payments are easily able to be tracked in a multi-step internal process.

Pros

The eas of use and and turn around time for processing invoices and payments.

Cons

There are still some reporting features that are missing as well as the visibility in the accounting aspect is lacking.

Great Product, Great People!

This has been a great experience, and a complete change in the way AP works for us. I'm confident AvidXchange will be able to keep up with our growing organization's ever increasing number of invoices and vendors.

Pros

Our Implementation Manager was amazing -- he worked with us to build, fine tune and train through weekly meetings and quick response times. The software does what we need and has become an incredible time saver for our growing organization. Our entire team has easily learned to code and approve invoices, allowing the Finance Team to process and pay quickly.

Cons

This is a robust website, and our rural Internet is sometimes slower than I'd like ... but no fault of AvidXchange!

Comments

Pros

Time savings of opening mail and eliminating the USPS from the equation. We also like the auto tracking of invoices, where they came from and who has reviewed makes conversations easier.

Cons

during the upload process when errors occur there is not always a good explanation of the error and we are looking for a needle in the hay stack especially when large batches are completed.

AvidXchange Administrator Program

Pros

AvidXchange Administrator program helps me understand many aspects of the software including Purchase Order, Suppliers, Users, Invoices, Payments and Administration and Reports. This certification program was delivered in structured and well planned manner. Job well done AvidXchange team.

Cons

There is nothing I could say least likeable of the software.

Makes processing invoices effortless!

Super easy to use and teach others how to use as well!

Pros

I appreciate that all invoices are kept on file electronically. Also, I think it's great that each person on the team reviews an invoice before being processed.

Cons

I wish there was a spell check option. I also wish there was a way to apply the GL code to multiple line items instead of manually typing them all in.