AvidXchange Reviews - Page 4

Awesome for invoice tracking and AP

Pros

Very easy to set up and use, great customer service. Quick and easy to learn.

Cons

Indexers. Invisible trolls that come with the software who go in, pull the invoices and assign them where they want, so there may be invoices in random queues that are paid late, unless you check the random queues often.

Great Product but needs better support.

AvidXchange is a great software for payables processing however when you have issues the support team is not great to work with, I have been considering adding the payment processing but keep hesitating because of poor support.

Pros

This product saved us from having to hire additional employees when we expanded. Saves me a lot of time and makes audits so much easier.

Cons

I feel like the reporting portion could be improved but overall a good system

Customer service is non-existent.

Pretty good but frustrating at times. If I were asked to keep Avid or switch to another company to outsource payments, I would probably advise that we should switch. We are relatively happy with Avid but could be happier elsewhere. I have used similar services from other companies in my career and Avid is not what I would consider "top tier".

Pros

I really like the ease in which payments can be made. The integration with NetSuite (which we use as well) is near perfect. We have everything we need to send our payment information to AVID and have the process begin. The avidxchange.com interface is also very easy to use and it is awesome that we get up to date status on each payment.

Cons

The customer service. I don't have an assigned contact for my team any longer so the only way to speak with someone is to send in an email and hope they get back to you. I need answers right away on issues involving payments and do not get this very often from AvidXchange. When we do get someone to help, they are usually very knowledgeable and end up solving our problems but the issue is getting...

Avid review

Pros

The integration team, customer service and their response time has been great!

Cons

It would be great if multiple pages could be sent at a time and only select the pages you need for a specific invoice. It is quite time consuming to integrate with MRI's old HAB software. It's quite a bit more time consuming.

Great Product. Great Choice

Extremely easy implementation and great customer service. The team will listen to any issues or needs we have and get them implemented as quickly as possible. I enjoy the teams we work with. Payments out to vendors have been expedited 5 fold and payments are easily able to be tracked in a multi-step internal process.

Pros

The eas of use and and turn around time for processing invoices and payments.

Cons

There are still some reporting features that are missing as well as the visibility in the accounting aspect is lacking.

Great Product, Great People!

This has been a great experience, and a complete change in the way AP works for us. I'm confident AvidXchange will be able to keep up with our growing organization's ever increasing number of invoices and vendors.

Pros

Our Implementation Manager was amazing -- he worked with us to build, fine tune and train through weekly meetings and quick response times. The software does what we need and has become an incredible time saver for our growing organization. Our entire team has easily learned to code and approve invoices, allowing the Finance Team to process and pay quickly.

Cons

This is a robust website, and our rural Internet is sometimes slower than I'd like ... but no fault of AvidXchange!

Comments

Pros

Time savings of opening mail and eliminating the USPS from the equation. We also like the auto tracking of invoices, where they came from and who has reviewed makes conversations easier.

Cons

during the upload process when errors occur there is not always a good explanation of the error and we are looking for a needle in the hay stack especially when large batches are completed.

AvidXchange Administrator Program

Pros

AvidXchange Administrator program helps me understand many aspects of the software including Purchase Order, Suppliers, Users, Invoices, Payments and Administration and Reports. This certification program was delivered in structured and well planned manner. Job well done AvidXchange team.

Cons

There is nothing I could say least likeable of the software.

Makes processing invoices effortless!

Super easy to use and teach others how to use as well!

Pros

I appreciate that all invoices are kept on file electronically. Also, I think it's great that each person on the team reviews an invoice before being processed.

Cons

I wish there was a spell check option. I also wish there was a way to apply the GL code to multiple line items instead of manually typing them all in.

Avidxchange review

Pros

The ability to make payments in today's remote world.

Cons

The virtual credit card payment feature can be confusing and lead to unanticipated fees on the vendor's side.

Simplify Your AP Process

Overall, AvidXchange has saved our company a lot of time. When I first started, I would have employees from different departments coming into my office and handing me invoices. This was not only hard to keep track of, but the invoice would need to be uploaded into the system by me (only one person reviewing header details), I would need to scan the invoice if I wanted a PDF to be attached to the NetSuite...

Pros

- AvidXchange has indexers who automatically enter the basic invoice/bill data, then send it into the proper workflow to be reviewed, approved and paid. - Customer Service is phenomenal. I have never had to wait more than 12 hours for a reply. If a check is lost in the mail, Avid will immediately void and re-issue a new check to your supplier. - A/P workflows provide a seamless and efficient way for a bill to be reviewed and approved from the right department. It allows for flexibility and completely removes the need for physical copies of invoices. - Reduces paper. - Our company uses AvidXchange with NetSuite, and we love the fact that invoices are automatically tied in to the NetSuite bills. Easy way to find a document during audits. - Overall worth every penny.

Cons

- Unable to make changes to supplier preferences for your supplier. Instead, you will need to have your supplier reach out to Avid and have them select any payment options, etc.. This isn't a huge deal, but sometimes I wish we could make changes for our customer since they aren't the ones using the software. Other changes can be made by the user, such as address changes, company name changes, etc.. This mostly refers to how a supplier would like to receive payment through AvidPay. - Indexers can make mistakes on basic invoice header data, but this is very rare.

CPA review for multi entities billing process

Pros

store data and API filters and internal customer inter support - we value the support and continue education of the product

AvidXchange

I have been very happy with the product. It provides the options that we were looking for when considering purchase. We only utilize the purchasing, reports, and PO function. When choosing a product we were looking for something that could integrate with Microsoft GP. We did customize a number of things to fit our business and everyone at AvidXchange were great while working thru the process.

Pros

AvidXchange has helped streamline our invoice processing; to eliminate paper, and approval routing time. It provides the approving team access to see where it is in the approval/payment process and see payment information. By providing this information at their fingertips it saves us from receiving emails/phone calls looking for basic information. Overall the departments that use the system are very happy with having access to their invoices in one place.

Cons

The reporting system is cumbersome. I would like a report that would let me customize the detail I am looking for.

Daily Accounts Payable Review Software

Generally good-it serves as a very good document imaging manager with Vendor History and the payment process of getting checks or ACHs to suppliers works seamlessly.

Pros

Ease of Batching approved invoices and integrating them with my accounting software

Cons

At times invoice images get stuck in the inbox and our accounting staff needs to retrieve them manually to get them in the proper workflow

I have been using Avid for about 4 years to review and approve various departmental invoices.

Pros

I like that it is easy to find invoices already in the system. I can search by vendor name or invoice number and the invoice and it's history will be retrieved right away.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that once the invoice has been approved and batched to be paid on a certain date, there really is no way for you to know if the check has been cut or sent until the accounts payable department manually updates each invoice with it's check image and number. Wish there was a way for it to be automatically added to Avid and where you can check on the status right away.

Thank you for the review! Great to see that we're helping your AP process be more efficient. I would love to learn more about the challenges you're having with check payments so we can make sure our product team is aware. Please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Invoices and payments made easy!

Getting check requests processed has never been easier! AvidXchange has made invoice approval processes and workflows so much more efficient and environmentally friendly. Because everything is automated through the software, we have been able to better track and approve our invoices. We would sometimes have invoices lost in the processing phases when we did everything through fax and on paper. Now, because our workflows are streamlined within the software, we have all of that invoice data at our fingertips.

Pros

AvidXchange is one of the easiest software platforms I have ever had to learn when it comes to invoicing and payments. Though I am just a user and not an administrator, I do have to send in a lot of check requests and payment requests for our customers and the charities we support. AvidXchange has streamlined this process and eliminated a lot of faxing and paper waste that we once had with our company.

Cons

As a user, I do not have a single complaint with this software. Its incredible functionality makes it great for even the most inexperienced of users. Our entire Marketing team has raved about how easy it is to send invoices and have them processed for review.