Bellwether Purchasing Software Logo

Bellwether Purchasing Software Reviews - Page 3

CF

Charlotte F.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

So far it has been easy to use. I'm very new to the software. Keeping track of orders has been great. I have less manual procedures now.

Pros

It's efficient. We now have eliminated many manual steps.

Cons

I haven't found any negatives so far. I'm very new to using this software.

Thank you so much for your review, Charlotte. We are glad to hear Bellwether has helped eliminate your manual process and streamline your business!

RO

Ronald O.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

review

setting up new centrallized purchasing for our organization that previously did not exist

Pros

Punchout to vendors, GL tracking, budget tracking, approval flow throughout organizational users

Cons

Not applicable, just in set up process............

Hi Ron, Thanks so much for the review. We value your feedback! Regina

KW

Kelly W.

Customer service is outstanding

I was looking for PO generation software and came upon Bellwether. I scheduled a demo and went through the program with Travis Neville during which time we discussed our needs and how their program would need to be altered to fit those needs. Travis informed me he would speak to his development team and get back to me with changes that would need to be made. A few days later I received an email informing...

Tim L.

Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 employees

Vendor and Purchase tracking just got easier!

Bellwether software has provided the perspective and tracking needed to define and make purchasing decisions quickly with neccessary accountability.

Pros

The software is simple to navigate with user-definable fields. The catalog function allows tracking various vendor pricing and the Requisition/Purchase Order functions allow approval tracking as well as quick reordering without building from scratch.

Cons

Budget tracking views and departmental information can be difficult for the first few purchase entries but that simplifies after regular use.

DZ

Dana Z.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use Product

This software has given us a streamlined approval process. It has also allowed us to monitor how much of a particular item we are purchasing and track cost increases.

Pros

The requisition and purchasing pieces of this software is very easy for the end user. The administrative side is also easy to navigate. I like that the menu items could be tailor for each user group and only see what is necessary.

Cons

I wish that the window size with in the program could be larger. At times the items descriptions could be difficult see.

BK

Blake K.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

DMI Contractors Inc Review / Mustang Coatings, LLC

Pros

I am able to specify shelf life requirements for paint purchases

Cons

N/A - This product is exceptional compared to our process for purchasing prior.

AK

Ashley K.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Simple, easy to use software

Pros

Very easy and simple to use. Status updates after submitting requisitions.

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about this software.

BX

Binjie X.

I can coordinate orders for my team much easier with Bellwether.

Pros

If I ask one of my technicians to place an order, they can do so very quickly and I can approve the order right away.

Cons

As an approver I would like to get updates anytime someone on my team requests an order. I have to periodically check the site to see if any requests have been made.

Binjie, Thank you very much for the 5 star ratings!!! Our support team sent you an email to confirm that email notifications are reaching you so you are aware of the current team request. Kevin

MH

MiKayla H.

Bellwether saves me tons of time every single day.

Pros

Bellwether is much easier to navigate than our old system. I used to spend hours on ordering every week and now I find myself only spending minutes out of every day.

Cons

I would like to see a custom notification feature added so I can control alerts about what items need to be approved.

MiKayla Thank you for your comments on how much time Bellwether saves you! Our support team reached out to you to walk you through how you can be notified of pending approvals. Kevin

AP

Axel P.

The bellwether software is the best!

Pros

We order from the same vendors most of the time, and bellwether stores all of their information for us so it only takes me a couple minutes to request many items.

Cons

I would like to be able to see what other requisitions have been made by people at my company, rather than just my own requisitions.

Axel, Thank your for the great review for Bellwether. Please contact you admin for permission to see requisitions submitted by other users. Kevin

Nd

Nic d.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Excellent customer service, quick response time, easy software to navigate.

Pros

Easy transition from our old software, easy to add new vendors and items. Receiving orders is easy and uploading packing slips is very quick.

Cons

I can't see requisitions by other users which sometimes makes it hard to see if something I need to order has already been requested by someone else.

Nic, Thank you for the great endorsement! Please contact your admin. They can change your personal setting to see all requisitions submitted. Kevin

BR

Brian R.

Awesome Program

This software has been a solid addition to our company. It has taken the place of two to three other programs I was using for various reasons. The customer support has been top notch. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars on features & functionality is because of the inventory nod that is still in development. Once they have added more features to it I would change my 4 to 5 stars with ease.

Cons

Bellwether appreciates your comments on BPM. Thank you for your high reviews for Overall Quality, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Feature Functionality, and Value for Money!!!! BPM is our light basic product that provides a lot of functionality for the low price we offer it for. Thanks your for the recommendation!

KB

Kayla B.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Purchasing Agent

It is helping us to get order to vendor and clients in a timely fashion that is clear and without issues.

Pros

I like that creating a purchase order in the system is easy to do even if you do not know the software so well.

Cons

I do not have cons to this software. I like using this software.

Adam R.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Adam

I have only six weeks with using the system.

Pros

Easy to navigate, setup was very easy, generating reports was easy, and super quick response from the help desk support

Cons

Still learning what those Cons are. Allow me another six weeks and I should have something for you.

AF

Alexei F.

Bellwether has sped up our ordering and receiving process tremendously.

Pros

Any time we need something ordered quickly, Bellwether helps us order it immediately without any issues.

Cons

I would like to see a feature added that notes a requisition as high priority, thus alerting those in charge of approving it that such a requisition has been placed.

Alexei! Thank you very much for the praise for Bellwether! Kevin

PZ

Preston Z.

Our ordering process is a lot smoother since we started using Bellwether.

It's much easier to use than our old software and saves me time every day.

Pros

I test a lot of different materials in our lab, so I'm constantly speaking with new vendors looking for the right product. Adding vendors in Bellwether who we've never worked with is really easy.

Preston, Thank you for the awesome review of Bellwether! Kevin

HG

Heidi G.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Bellwether PO and Inventory review

I am able to set up PO's to multiple vendors.

Pros

The product is easy to use and there are videos and a good help desk to review any areas for how to use, customize, etc.

Cons

It would be helpful to have a "duplicate and edit" feature for item set up.

CG

Caz G.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Early Assessment

Easy to create PO's once the vendors and items have been created in the program. We are not using the inventory option for now but will review once we've added enough vendors and items.

Pros

We are primarily using the software for purchasing and it has been running smoothly. We have only been using the program for 4 months but we are already building our vendor list and purchasing data that will help us forecast for better purchasing.

Cons

So far everything has worked. We still need to work on creating reports that will help us but we are confident we will be able to create the reports we need.

WK

Wade K.

Overall - good

Great CS and response. Great on willingness to hear and work on improvements. Lots of opportunity for further improvement in functionality and use. Decent value for the money however some missing functions keep to close

Cons

Bellwether appreciates your comments on BPM. Thank you for your high reviews for Ease of Use and Customer Support!!!! BPM is our light basic product that provides a lot of functionality for the low price we offer it for. We realize it may lack some features that is why we offer EPMX as our robust full featured heavy duty purchasing software. If you need more functionality please check out EPMX.

GH

Gina H.

My 2 Cents

I think this is a good product overall, I haven't ever used customer support and don't know how much it costs so I can't really rate those, I gave them an average. I gave Features and Functionality only 2 stars as certain fields dropping out (all the time) can be frustrating and time-consuming. I often have to re-enter the supplier name or net terms, not sure why. I also wish the catalog search feature was a little more intuitive.

JA

Jenna A.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Pros

As a person who does not use this software every day (I am a secondary user who uses it to occasionally place orders for office supplies and uniforms), I can honestly say that it is very user-friendly.

Cons

There isn't anything that I do not like about this software.

Jenna, Great to hear that you like how user friendly our software is! Thank you, Kevin CEO

DA

Dawn A.

Best program for the money. Support is great and people are wonderful.

Best program for the money. Support is great and people are wonderful. Great company to do business with.

Pros

The program has been very dependable and has many option to suit our business. This is easy for users to learn.

Cons

My only issue is I have had to get the IT department to do upgrades. New ePMX will take care of that.

JS

Jodie S.

ePMX works for us

it's low cost, reliable, and works well.

Pros

has punch-out capability reliable runs on UNIX and Windows

Cons

no ability to cut cheques to vendors

Bellwether's convenient SaaS model integrates with many AP applications enabling you to pay your vendors while working through the ePmx system.

TA

Timothy A.

ePMX works for us

it's low cost, it works, it doesn't break as software goes what more can one ask for?

Pros

Punch-out capability reliable runs on Linux and Windows (reliable) web based- nothing to deploy on the desktops

Cons

a little sluggish sometimes

TB

Tee B.

The software is perfect for our needs, meeting all of our desires.

We are going live in the new year. The product meets all the requirements we were looking for. The customer service has been outstanding!