Bento for Business Reviews

4.75/5 (57 reviews)

Megan Davis

Bento For Business Review

Reviewed 2017-02-21

We are a small construction company who specializes in maintenance of apartment buildings. Our crew used to buy materials everyday for jobs and come into office for re-reimbursement checks every couple days. Now they are not loosing time in the field and book keeper isn't having to stop in the middle of something to review receipts and cut a check. We have also seen saving in 'returns'.. with crew using cards refunds are issued to the cards, not given in cash. The tagging feature allows job cost tracking at a quick glimpse as well. Controlling spend limits etc is great and if needing adjusting (i.e. a larger purchase) can be done in seconds and the crew in the field then immediately can use card with the change. I would like to see a quicker fund load when doing a bank transfer and a larger transfer limit, but otherwise no complaints!

Julie Nowak

Great product for our business

Reviewed 2017-01-19

As an administrator, I am able to assist our local or traveling employees at the office on my desktop, or at home from the app. Easy to make any adjustment (in real-time, no delay) to any users daily/weekly/monthly allowance and spending category, or turn off the card if lost, stolen, or for misuse. Reports are easily downloaded for monthly reconciliation.

Michele Virgo

Bento is the BEST!

Reviewed 2017-02-21

Bento cards have simplified our business spending immensely We can now offer company credit cards to our employees as one of their benefits All cards are immediately controllable and suspendible if lost or stolen or upon termination Spending limits allow for control of funds and restriction of categories The customer service can't be beat! They will work until it is solved and never leave you hanging! The only negatives would be to have an integration with QuickBooks, which is in the works, and international purchasing ability-also in the works!

Katie Du Verney

Makes My Job So Much Easier!

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Before we found Bento, the whole "petty cash" for over 50 employees who travel extensively was the bane of my existence! Now, with Bento, everything is so easy. I have full control of how much each employee has at their fingertips; where and when they can use it; and best feature of all, turn them off altogether if not needed for a period of time. The customer service has been extraordinary, truthfully. I have always gotten an actual person any time I've called, and 100% follow up with every question I've had. I recommend this company with absolute confidence.

Lorena Gonzalez

The best business card ever!

Reviewed 2017-02-13

Our company has been transformed with these new Bento cards. We no longer have to worry about cash being unaccounted for. The best part is that our crew members can take pictures of their receipts and upload them into their Bento app on the spot! Every penny is accounted for and our year end accounting is so much easier! Thank you Bento for making our crew member's expenses electronic and easy to organize.

Carlos Garcia

Best Assistant to My Growing Business

Reviewed 2017-02-09

I love it!! We have a growing business and this has helped me better manage our expenses. In my logistics business it was hard to keep track of what my drivers needed on the road and getting ready for work. But with Bento they all have a card that they are able to use for expenses and I am able to keep track of everything now. I can even print a report with Bento for my accountant for this upcoming tax session. Best investment I have made starting my business.

Nicole Fella

Reviewed 2018-12-04

We have loved using this program for the past 3 years. It has been a tremendous asset to our business

Harry Payne

Great startup doing innovative things for business expenses

Reviewed 2017-02-10

Really like the platform, the staff are super helpful and polite too. I'd like to see more progress on reporting and a statement function. Overall please keep up the good work.

Nicholas Mazzo

Bento is an asset to my business!

Reviewed 2016-07-22

We've been with Bento since the beginning and now issue every employee a company card because Bento gives me full control of how and when the card is used. Wouldn't think of running a business without Bento.

Mckinley Whitley

Great service

Reviewed 2017-02-09

These cards have really help my company save money,time and gas industry have told others about bento

Dennis Chambliss

Best thing I have ever done for the business. It has help me keep control of the expenses by person

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Simple to use if you have a problem there is always someone there to help. You are able to see every min. how it is being used and where.

Brian Seiber

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2017-02-08

I use Bento to control our employees spending account for fuel, and other daily travel costs and it is the best source we found after trying several other options.

Bailey Caskey

Great Credit Card Option for Business

Reviewed 2017-02-21

This has been a great option to allow some of our employees to have access to a credit card, but with control over the spending. It's easy to use, & a great value for the money. Bento for Business has been a helpful tool for this small business.

maia bittner

Awesome for employee benefits

Reviewed 2017-02-14

We use Bento to manage our employee benefits: employees get a card with an amount every week and their use is restricted to categories. I know Bento is limited the the categorizations they receive from credit card companies, but it would be nice if there was more refinement on exactly what was allowed to be purchased.

Minnetta McAdams

Bento Cards make business life easier

Reviewed 2017-02-08

This is a great solution to avoid paying out petty cash. It makes month end reconciliations so much easier. The employees find the solution easier than submitting expense reports for reimbursement. They turn in their receipts regularly and we balance to the Bento online account. Great solution for small to medium businesses.

Kate Smalley

Bento is THE business tool you need to succeed in small business!

Reviewed 2016-05-25

If you are a small business owner who likes to follow the same philosophy of "less debt" in business as you do in your personal life, Bento is a fantastic tool to help you stick to a budget! When I realized the benefits of not using credit cards a few years back in my personal life, I wanted to also follow that same philosophy in my business. Bento allows me to do just that and I can't be happier about my choice. Thanks, Bento! You're a remarkable tool for my business!

Jason Hemingway

Bento Rocks!

Reviewed 2017-02-21

Bento has saved our organization countless hours of reconciling receipts and tracking employee spending. Our employees love it because they don't have to spend their money and wait for reimbursement and the card and smartphone app are easy to use. Any time we've had questions or issues they're resolved in minutes. The online chat function for support is GREAT!

Ruth Washington

Bento Card

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Having the Bento Card has helped us streamline our processes and made it easier for members in different departments make their purchases without delay. We always have a record of charges, even when a receipt is lost...having this card is a win win!

Lesli Gresholdt

Great product

Reviewed 2017-02-13

Bento has been a lifesaver after three similar programs through my bank were discontinued. I was so tired of having issues with cancelled cards and not being able to access the money or add more easily. Bento has been great for my remote employees across the country that need access to money.

Jamie D

Good Features, Great Service

Reviewed 2017-02-14

Lots of categories to tailor your employees' purchasing capability. Web site straightforward. Top-notch staff is really friendly and helpful. Never had to wait on hold. Funds take 2-3 days to appear in account after card load is initiated.

Katie Martiney

LOVE Bento!

Reviewed 2017-02-22

Bento has provided our company with an easier way of providing petty cash to our employees. They have created an easier way to track spending, reload our managers with funds upon their needs and their online and phone apps are incredibly easy to use!

Daniel Gold

Great Service Provided by Great People

Reviewed 2017-02-08

I found Bento after much online research when looking for a solution for employee expenses during travel. The support staff was very helpful in rush shipping our first round of cards so that we had them when we needed them and she kindly extended our free trial period. The website and app are very easy to use. I am able to manage spending limits on each card and restrict the purchase of alcohol; any changes I make are effective immediately. I am continuously pleased with Bento.

Christa Bockhorst

Great Business tool

Reviewed 2017-02-21

Every time I had to contact Bento Customer Sevice they have been more than willing to help me in a courteous and professional manner.

Nicole Fella

Just what we needed

Reviewed 2017-02-21

I needed a way to allow my employees to make purchases but needed to regulate what they could spend on and when. This is a great tool!

Coriena Spikes

Easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-06-02

When the cards gets cancelled I can't see what all was spent and where it happened for the employee. The information looks like it just completely disappears.

robert wirt

racingrobert1

Reviewed 2017-02-08

good for the most part some times when we put a limit of money on the gas only card , it will not work because the gas station runs the card as a pre charge.

Dennis Ray

A few improvements suggested

Reviewed 2017-02-22

The software provides a beneficial service. However it could be better in a few ways. Firstly it REALLY would be better if users could have monthly statements! Especially if they could show daily balances on them. Secondly, it would be better if there could be users assigned to different departments/divisions. Currently we have to have two (2) different Bento accounts to keep them separated.

Dawn Darnell

Great for small businesses!

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Never have any issues. Customer service is excellent and always able to help with any questions or problems I may have. Love having Bento. Its easier and more convenient than having to go the local store and re-load cards for my employees. Just do it online and go on to my daily duties!

Heather Hunter

Great value!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-06-03

It's been great. All of our technicians can check their own balances, and they can never exceed their limit which saves me a ton of time and effort.

Nelson Magana

Great Business Card!

Reviewed 2016-06-30

This has been one of the best pre paid business cards that I have used. The software dashboard is very easy to use and is clear and precise. I like the ability to control all aspects of spending for additional card holders as well.

Bailey Rowland

Great customer service, good product

Reviewed 2017-02-08

We have three accounts for our business, one for each location. The cards are easy to use, and they make expense tracking much simpler than it was before. One thing that they have not worked out yet is allowing multiple logins (for people who work at more than one location have have cards with more than one account) and logins for utility cards. The customer service is excellent. They are timely and always resolve the issue.

Dennis Chambliss

I keeps me informed of the charges and where it is done.

Reviewed 2016-05-26

I wish that the money that is added to the account went in faster but other than that it is great.

Patti Witten

Perfect For My Business!

Reviewed 2016-06-02

I love these guys! The customer service is impeccable! Bento has been great for us because I can give my route drivers a gas card with perimeters to prevent any misuse. This is perfect for our small business as I'm not real comfortable providing corporate cards to my drivers. This has been an easy, convenient solution for us and the web site and alerts keep me updated on spending trends.

Jaymee C

Reviewed 2017-02-09

Easy to set up and get going. We have employees come and go and it's simple to set them up and cancel. We can track expenses easily and our guys on the field can do what they need to do right away and so can our office manager. Helps save time which in terms helps us not loose money. We can service our customers right away. Thanks

Elizabeth Williams

Bento for Business is exactly what our company was looking for.

Reviewed 2016-05-26

Easy account management, great website, multiple options for card reloads, good transaction report options.

Alexandra Young

Easy to Use! Awesome Features

Reviewed 2017-02-21

We use Bento to help manage in the field expenses , it's been pretty great. The features that our company enjoys the most are: - Easy to set controls on how much each team member can spend on a daily or weekly basis. - The ability to see where money is being spent - Easy to cancel/activate new cards

Christopher Rice

Great product. Easy to use.

Reviewed 2015-09-03

I have a small startup with only 1 employee, but the Bento cards make it really easy for me to manage expenses. I love the 1-click management of funds on each card. Bento makes for really easy expense accounting each month. Getting set up was a quick process and their support team has been quick to respond to any of my questions.

Benjamin Reid

Easy way to be in control of your cash

Reviewed 2016-05-25

We use Bento to give our three employees the purchasing power they need to efficiently run day to day. It works pretty well as far as the interface being simple to use and easy to fund.

Carl Van Setters

BRS Bento Business Card

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Bento for Business gives us control over the small expenses that would otherwise slip through the cracks and not get credited properly. The process of opening and maintaining our Bento account was and is seamless. I would recommend Bento for Business without hesitation.

Gil Atanasoff

Simplifies Spending

Reviewed 2017-02-08

We use the cards with some of our clients, so money doesn't need to change hands between employees and clients. It's great that we never have to worry about a gift card having enough left on it, and simplifies billing clients on the back-end.

Paul Brown

Best Tool For Small Business in Place of a Credit Card

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-25

The software allows you to enable your team to make purchases. Control your finances all from your phone.

LISSETTE DE LA CRUZ

HELPING KEEP TRACK

Reviewed 2017-02-08

BENTO HAS HELPED TRACK OUR MONEY AND MANAGE IT TO WHERE WE CAN MAKE SURE OUR MONEY IS BEING USED TOWARDS THE RIGHT EXPENSES IT CONVENIENT TO HAVE THE DIFFERENT CARDS AS WELL SO EVERYONE ISNT WAITING ON THAT ONE CARD

Phil Miller

Would be just about perfect if the cards were Visa

Reviewed 2017-02-08

We really like Bento a lot. The only things we'd like to change are hhaving Visa cards instead of Mastercard so we can use it at Costco and having our two accounts linked together for better management.

Judy Wiesner

The software is very user-friendly and was a snap to set-up.

Reviewed 2016-06-01

Our cards are used for gas and vehicle maintenance and are restricted as such. I get alerts when funds are running low as well as alerts when cards have been denied due to improper usage. A great system overall.

Faye Tewell

I love Bento

Reviewed 2017-02-08

We have had great success with Bento. It is a great value for our money. Expenses are very easy to track. All questions are answered sufficiently. The cards are very easy to use. I wish the money could be transferred more quickly but we can't expect all of our wants delivered. Thanks so much!

Renee Hornbuckle

great service, it was exactly what our business was looking for~

Reviewed 2017-02-09

I haven't had any problems. Everything has been easy to use. Tee days to transfer money are average and its easy to track my employees spending and low balances. Great concept.

Santiago Jimenez

Great Business Card to use

Reviewed 2017-02-09

I had many options to choose from Bento was the best one. Glad that I made the decision to look into it and it has been a great experience. Recommended for sure!

LaNora Phelps

Fabulous for our non-profit

Reviewed 2017-02-13

We are a non-profit organization so Bento is just what we need. There are only two of us that have the Bento card and it has made our life so much easier!!!

Dan Williamson

Very Happy

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Bento meets all of my employee card needs. Very happy with the features of the service and customer service has been top nothch.

KIesha Truesdale

Dunwoody Location

Reviewed 2017-02-10

I do not have any complaints, this card is used as a company card. So I can speak for all of us, we love it!

Kevin Pearce

A "must-have" business tool

Reviewed 2016-06-01

This exceeds our expectation for flexibility and control of our expense spending. Thank you

Cheryl Gove

I have not had many problems with the software and if I do I call the customer service department.

Reviewed 2016-06-02

It has been working out great for us. Very happy with the experience and software.

Brian Moore

Bento 4 Business Review

Reviewed 2017-02-08

It's been great so far. Allows us freedom as managers, and saves a lot of time. It also helps our record keeping efforts!

Jeremy Austin

Good Choice

Reviewed 2017-02-08

The manageable features are useful. The time daily cut off time limits are tricky and adding money take too long, but other than that it has been reliable.

Duncan Stcroix

Reloading funds

Reviewed 2017-02-08

We have a lot of trouble keeping the same balance and keeping track of how to reload funds and reconciling transactions to our reloads would be great

Joseph Regler

Easy to use, best program we found

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-02-08

We wanted an easy way to track gas on a small fleet plus give the ability for oil changes or pick up material if needed. With out giving them an actual credit card with unlimited spending. This gives us the ability to limit when and what they can buy. Plus each month the report can be printed and costs assigned to each job.

Maria Ritchey

Used for Employee Expense Management

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-02-08

Transitioning to the Bento Card to manage our traveling employees has been great - expense are all managed in a single location and I can quickly monitor travel spend- Only downside is we do occasionally travel internationally - and Bento does not support international charges... Yet. I look forward to this update so it really can meet all of our needs -