Bento for Business Logo

Bento for Business

Expense Management platform for small businesses

Bento for Business Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.29/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I had many options to choose from Bento was the best one. Glad that I made the decision to look into it and it has been a great experience.

SJ

Santiago J.

This has been a great option to allow some of our employees to have access to a credit card, but with control over the spending. It's easy to use, & a great value for the money.

BC

Bailey C.

If you are a small business owner who likes to follow the same philosophy of "less debt" in business as you do in your personal life, Bento is a fantastic tool to help you stick to a budget.

KS

Kate S.

Our cards are used for gas and vehicle maintenance and are restricted as such. I get alerts when funds are running low as well as alerts when cards have been denied due to improper usage.

JW

Judy W.

No international coverage or accounting integration.

MV

Michele V.

I am solving the fact that i will not lise any money from fraud on my books and i can track spending account.

ma

melba a.

Bento for Business users...

How would you rate Bento for Business?

Fabulous for our non-profit

We are a non-profit organization so Bento is just what we need. There are only two of us that have the Bento card and it has made our life so much easier!!!

Dunwoody Location

I do not have any complaints, this card is used as a company card. So I can speak for all of us, we love it!

Very Happy

Bento meets all of my employee card needs. Very happy with the features of the service and customer service has been top nothch.

A "must-have" business tool

This exceeds our expectation for flexibility and control of our expense spending. Thank you

Cons

I have not had many problems with the software and if I do I call the customer service department.

It has been working out great for us. Very happy with the experience and software.

Bento 4 Business Review

It's been great so far. Allows us freedom as managers, and saves a lot of time. It also helps our record keeping efforts!

Good Choice

The manageable features are useful. The time daily cut off time limits are tricky and adding money take too long, but other than that it has been reliable.

Reloading funds

We have a lot of trouble keeping the same balance and keeping track of how to reload funds and reconciling transactions to our reloads would be great

Cons

Easy to use, best program we found

We wanted an easy way to track gas on a small fleet plus give the ability for oil changes or pick up material if needed. With out giving them an actual credit card with unlimited spending. This gives us the ability to limit when and what they can buy. Plus each month the report can be printed and costs assigned to each job.

Pros

Cons

Size of font is too large on phone

Used for Employee Expense Management

Transitioning to the Bento Card to manage our traveling employees has been great - expense are all managed in a single location and I can quickly monitor travel spend- Only downside is we do occasionally travel internationally - and Bento does not support international charges... Yet. I look forward to this update so it really can meet all of our needs -