Beyond ARM Reviews

Accounts Receivable Management and debt collection software

Review Summary

Pros

The customer service Dakcs provides is outstanding. I love the fact that you can always talk to someone and they are willing to help.

Aaron B.

Read the full review
I like Beyond because of its user friendly platform. Beyond is the best ARM software on the market today.

Ralph N.

Read the full review
I was not happy to have to switch software, but it has greatly improved my work production.

ED P.

Read the full review

Cons

The vague error ID's has always been a frustration on the I/T side. We do not know how to help as its just an error code.

Nick K.

Read the full review
There is a conference or type of certification every year that now must be endured but it's a small price to pay.

Alicia P.

Read the full review
It is hard to get a timely response with the more experienced technicians and/or trainers.

Bethany R.

4.1

Good experience and relationship working with DAKCS.

The ability to target those accounts that are most collectible and get them over to my collectors.

Pros

I've been working with DAKCS Software Systems for the past 23 years and have really enjoyed the relationship that we have developed. With all the challenges that we, as a collection industry, face it is imperative that you partner with a company that is willing to work hand in hand. DAKCS has always been there to help navigate this very rocky road.

Cons

Need to have yearly conferences. They started having them last year and I really enjoyed the layout.

Great Staff and Company

Been with Dakcs/Beyond since 2000, plan to be with them for another 20 years!

Pros

Honestly i like the helpful staff, they become like extended Family

Cons

I would like to see them partner with more vendors, rather than try to create new products from the ground up.

FOR THE MOST PART, WE LIKE BEYOND,BUT THERE CAN BE SOME FRUSTRATION ON BEING ABLE TO DO WHAT WE WANT

Pros

THE ADVANCED INQUIRY IS VERY NICE AS YOU CAN FIND ALMOST ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU KNOW THE PARAMETERS NEEDED.

Cons

SOME FEATURES THAT WE FEEL SHOULD BE STANDARD ARE NOT OFFERED AT ALL. SUPPORT IS HELPFUL, BUT SOMETIMES NOT ALWAYS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND I FEEL LIKE SOMETIMES.

Great Company, Solid Product

Pros

Great service and stability. The people at DAKCS provide excellent customer support. We have had virtually no downtime since we have been using their software (10+ years) They are friendly and very responsive. The software is solid and a great value for the price. No software is perfect and there are areas that I think they could improve, but overall I highly recommend DAKCS .

Cons

The software could be more user friendly and intuitive. They could d a better job with systems training and documentation but that seems to be a trend in the world of quickly changing technology. Some of the features are a lit clunky but you can certainly work with them.

Solid Account Management System

Overall I highly recommend using the Beyond ARM. Once you know the system there are so many possibilities on customizing to your specifics needs and preferences, including many automation options to save your company time and money.

Pros

Versatility and innovation - Beyond is a program that is highly customizable, as long as you have some tech/coding knowledge or are willing to learn it.

Cons

It takes a lot of knowledge of the system to troubleshoot. There are a lot of little things that can be accidentally done or not done, then you need to know what possible fields cause certain affects.

We have been with DAKCS software since 1987 and have used Beyond for as long as it has been around.

It allows us to take away a lot of the decisions from the collectors. We can make decisions based on 100s of pieces of information in the account. This makes compliance and client satisfaction a breeze!

Pros

Our top 3 favorites are, ease of training for new hires, the data vault, and triggered actions. These three things makes the collection process run more smoothly and increases our bottom line.

Cons

Update flaws, occasionally when an update comes out it breaks something that worked fine before. DAKCS support team is always quick to make a patch.

Dakcs Software Systems

I would recommend Beyond especially when Dakcs is continuing to work with outside parties to make their product great.

Pros

I have been using products by Dakcs for 14 years and the Beyond system for around 9 or 10 years. The product works well but what makes them the best is their customer service.

Cons

Overall, good software program. Not perfect, but nothing is!

Pros

I like the ease of use (especially with the Beyond product - which is WAY better than Sting) and integration with PDC4U.

Cons

It's not meant for ATTORNEYS and therefore, doesn't integrate with MS Word or Word Perfect for legal pleadings. It doesn't handle Comakers very well either (letters, judgments, etc). I'd also like a better Client A/R system (so it's easier to figure out which invoices are unpaid).

Great partnership

Pros

It has alot of good processes and capabilities

Cons

The only thing I can think of is like most software you do not know the full functionality and everything that is available outside of daily functions until you come accross a situation that brings it to light. When this situation occurs someone from the support team has been able to walk us through it and give us instruction on how to work.

Conversion to DAKCS

Pros

It gives me the opportunity to create a lot more specific reports and to run mass changes to accounts easier than our previous software.

Cons

There were some issues converting the data due to the way we handle our accounts as opposed to how other companies may do it.

Support and custom departments are fantastic.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and can be custom to our needs. Do not have a large amount of issues or down time.

Cons

There are limitations within the core software that cannot be changed that I would like to be changed. For example - there are not enough characters available in the last name field (actually in most of the name and address fields). Which cause letters to go out address wrong or with info truncated. The OC screen needs additional fields for our needs. I would like to have the ability to add more Coll Acct Extra fields. We have to share those fields which sometimes can be confusing for our accounting.

32 years with one collection software vendor

We have been with DAKCS Software since 1985. DAKCS has always been a great partner. The entire team at DAKCS Software is a joy to work with. The Support Team is always willing to help and are very knowledgeable.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is how versatile it is. We have used Beyond for medical, retail, bad check collections and for litigation follow up on accounts placed with an outside attorney.

Cons

So many features, we don't use them all.

Great product!

Every aspect of our business is integrated. They work with our other vendors to automate our letters, credit reporting, payments and skiptracing.

Pros

Beyond is easy to use. We were up and running in no time. It meets all of our needs and they keep it up to date.

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about this product

Beyond ARM gets the job done for me. Superior collection software.

Pros

Cons

I dislike the costs of revisions that are an important part of making your company more functional on day to day tasks. User input is huge and plays an important role in being the absolute best in the business.

Beyond ARM is the best, end of story.

Pros

This is the most user friendly software anyone could ever want. I have people that have been in the business for 40 years that can use the software with absolutely no trouble. Training is a breeze.

Cons

The option to build individual reports for clients can be time consuming.

We have relied on DAKCS to fuel our success since 1983.

Use them to streamline our account flow and maximize our productivity in our collection agency. They serve as a one, major vendor for all of out technology needs in this space.

Pros

DAKCS staff is always willing to listen to our issues and help us a find a long term solution to make us a better company.

Superior Software

Exceptional customer service, there is always someone who answers the phone when you are experiencing any sort of issue.

Pros

The software is excellent and constantly being upgraded to meet the highest of standards.

Cons

Nothing really. This is system is reliable, fast, and efficient. I have worked with several other collection software products and this one by far has been the most advanced in every way.

Commercial Adjustment Co.

Very good.

Pros

Ease of use. We love the vault. Customer service is always helpful.

Cons

I wish the debtor edit screen would not time out so quickly. I wish the the jackdate would show at the bottom of the screen by the balance due.

JW

Pros

I think it's easy to use and has all of the features we need.

Cons

I would like it if it were easier to add or remove new accounts when there are multiple accounts or headers.

Beyond ARM

Beyond is a main tool in our company, we could not do most of our business without it

Pros

Easy to work with, and a main tool in our company.

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like about this software.

DAKCS Beyond

Generally good customer service/support. We have been with DAKCS for over 25 years.

Pros

Windows based. Fairly intuitive. Helpful customer service.

Cons

Difficulty integrating outside vendors' software.

Beyond ARM review

Pros

IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY, BUT I NEVER USED ANOTHER SOFTWARE .

Cons

SOMETIMES THE SYSTEM FREEZES AND YOU LOSE DATA THAT COULDN'T BE SAVED

Beyond Review

Pros

Advanced Inquiry and Project Queues for collectors.

Cons

The work rounds that you sometimes have to use.

DAKCS Software

Love the software. Seems to be pretty Stable and fit the needs of the company.

Pros

Easily integrate with development team to write programs to interact with system.

Cons

Admin Interface could be a little more user friendly when comparing access.

My experience with Dakcs is always great, they the most professional vendors we use.

Pros

Workflow: ability to navigate, tracking and training collectors as well as customization of screens. The use of client productivity and reports is also important and very user-friendly.