billfaster.com Reviews

billfaster.com

easy-to-use accounting software for small business

5.0/5 (2 reviews)

Anonymous

Quick, intuitive and professional. The total package

Reviewed 2014-06-05

This application is great. I haven't a clue about accounting, but with billfaster, that doesn't matter. With billfaster, I'm able to make professional looking invoices and keep detailed records of my assets and liabilities all in just a few short seconds. It can even, based on the information that I have provided, generate detailed reports which break down my financial situation. It's so much easier than just entering everything bit by bit into a spreadsheet. I would definitely recommend billfaster if you are a small business or sole trader, as it will reduce the time you spend on accounting, allowing you to spend that time on other areas of your business. 5 stars.

Pros
-Accounting knowledge isn't necessary to understand how to use it -The whole accounting process is streamlined. -The invoices that it generates look professional, and that makes you look professional. -Courteous and helpful support available.

Minimize review

Minchin Hardware

straight forward and effective

Reviewed 2014-02-27

Simple effective tool, which gives me a clear picture of company finances. Got me on top of work I had been avoiding.

Pros
You don't need an account degree to understand and use this product, its fast and easy. Great back end support.

Minimize review