Billings Pro

Invoicing and time tracking for Mac small businesses.

Billings Pro Reviews

A real time saver! (Pun Intended)

I have been using this app for almost five years now. When I opened my own business in January 2010, I quickly discovered I needed a time tracker and invoicing solution. I did try a couple off the shelf boxed solutions but they just didn't seem to fit my needs. I came across Billings For Mac very soon after opening my web design business and I have never looked back. With the recent cloud based workflow it has even further enhanced my current workflows. Having my desktop and devices all synced together means that Billings Pro works where I work. I can see myself continuing to use Billings Pro for many years to come. Thank you Marketcircle team!

Pros

Ease of use, Versatile, iOS Integration, Device Synchronization, Easy to set up, Recurring Invoices, Custom Tax configurations, Invoice Templates, Excellent Support.

Cons

No Canadian Pricing. Canadian users can expect to pay up to 50% more once the exchange and credit card fees are applied. Would be great to see some of the base Daylite functionality built into Billings Pro.

Excellent Product

I've been using for nearly 8 years.

Pros

I use Billings Pro for invoicing and time tracking in my law practice. It works very well for this purpose. The customer service at Marketcircle is fantastic.

Cons

It would be awesome if it could track expenses easier (including photos of receipts).

A great program for simple invoicing

I've used Billings and Billings Pro for 15 years. I reluctantly switched to a different invoicing platform recently to allow my clients to pay me via credit cards.

Pros

Billings Pro is the easiest option I know of for creating beautiful invoices. I've been using it since before it became "Pro" and have loved its simplicity.

Cons

I wish it integrated with a payment portal that would allow clients to pay their invoices via credit card. Unfortunately, this is an important limitation to this software.

A Tale of Two Apps

Pros

Billngs Pro for the Mac is great; it's companion IOS app, Billings Pro for iPad, leaves a lot to be desired.

Cons

Fix Billings Pro for iPad. The app is volatile, doesn't provide enough options for saving an invoice in progress. While the iPad app provides the means to record information such as purchase orders, it does not provide the means to include that field in the final invoice. The iPad app is a work in progress.

Felt I Couldn't Trust it Anymore

Not good. I need an billing program that I can trust.

Pros

I chose Billings Pro because it integrated with Daylite (which I LOVE!) and it was easy to use and had a good user interface.

Cons

I left Billings Pro because I just felt I could no longer trust it. I was finding too many instances where bills weren't going out properly or weren't being recorded properly. It also did not integrate with Quickbooks

More bugs than cheap hotel

Pros

It is good when it works, but I just lost a week of tracked hours, as a freelancer that is just not good enough. All i need is something reliable... It also has sync issues and have to restart my mac for it work again... these things make it waste my valuable time I could be earning money and working.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating