Billit Logo

Billit

Online invoicing platform for businesses and accountants

Billit Pricing, Features, Reviews and Alternatives

Billit product overview

Price starts from

7.50

Per month

Usage Based

What is Billit?

Billit streamlines invoicing systems by automating processes like payment checks and reminders. The platform allows users to track income and expenses, and consolidates data on one summary page, providing a financial overview. Paper documents, such as invoices and receipts, can be scanned and converted into digital documents for archiving, reporting, or sharing with accountants. Quotations, delivery notes, order forms and credit notes can also be created.

Key benefits of using Billit

- Send professional invoices in a few clicks.
- Upload your expenses through the app.
- Get insights into your finances through clear dashboards.
- Give your accountant access to all necessary documents.
- Integrate with your current software.

Typical customers

Functionality

4.5

Total features

12 categories

Most valued features by users

Reporting & Statistics

Positive reviews

• Likelihood to recommend9.75/10
Rating distribution

Great Accounting Software for Entrepeneurs and small companies

Pros

- Feature to never find a VAT number again! Amazing! - Connections made with the current stack I use. - Integration with Ponto to connect bank account.

Cons

- UX could be improved here and there yet overall pretty clear.

A simple solution for my Belgian accountancy

No problem in general. It was smooth.

Pros

As a freelancer, following up with administrative tasks and accountancy is often a pain. Because I had lost many receipts in the past and missed the chance to deduct those from my taxes, I tried different apps. Billit was the tool with the most integrations for the Belgian/French/Dutch market. My favorite feature is their smart scanner. It helps not to lose any receipts, keep track of my expenses, and keep all documents in one secure place.

Cons

It took me some time to create my own branded invoicing from the app. I would advise you to make your first template on the browser.

To Billit or not to Billit

Billit is our daily used program. It's connected with our webshop (creates automattically invoices for customers). We've been looking at other programs as well, but we keep returning to Billit because it's KISS proof (Keep It Simple & Stupid)

Pros

This software is very easy in use and easily to adapt. Multiple company's can be managed with 1 account, all documents can easily be adapted (texts, lay-out, ...), it can be integrated with a lot of other programs, there's an easy overvieuw on the dashboard, it's connected with the accountant, .... When we were looking for software we choose Billit because of it's ease in use and offcourse the price. Yes there are some remarks as well ... but each program has remarks (if you want something perfect you'll have to write it yourself) and the cons do not surpass all the pros. Absolutely something you should at least give try.

Cons

- No possibility to simply add a margin to a product (purchase price has to be calculated and entered manually - No possibillity to send a second or third reminder to a customer. Every reminder is a first reminder.

Easy to use accounting software

A very good value for money accounting tool

Pros

I'm using Billit for about 2 years now. I'm using it together with my "creative" accounting tool from Creative Shelter and they integrate seamless. I love the ease of use. It saves me a lot of time creating my invoices, reduces the human errors. Very nice to get some graphs on the dashboard to see your cashflow. I was also able to customize the layout of my invoices so they match my style.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is that they don't integrate with Keytrade Bank. But I think it has more to do with Keytrade Bank than with Billit.

Billit FAQs and common questions

Q. What type of pricing plans does Billit offer?

Billit has the following pricing plans:
Starting from: €7.50/month
Pricing model: Free, Subscription
Free Trial: Available | (No Credit Card required)

Q. Who are the typical users of Billit?

Billit has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Small Business

Q. What languages does Billit support?

Billit supports the following languages:
Dutch, English, French

Q. Does Billit support mobile devices?

Billit supports the following devices:
Android, iPad, iPhone

Q. Does Billit offer an API?

Yes, Billit has an API available for use.

Q. What other apps does Billit integrate with?

Billit integrates with the following applications:
Teamleader

Q. What level of support does Billit offer?

Billit offers the following support options:
Knowledge Base, Phone Support, Chat, Email/Help Desk, FAQs/Forum