Emburse Captio Logo

Emburse Captio

Business travel and expense management

Emburse Captio Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.17/10

Reviews by rating

After you have taking pictures of your tickets it's easy to modify the details.

Esther d.

Public Relations and Communications, 201-500 employees

Good-bye, receipts!

Due to my job, I use to attend meetings and events but I have to pay in advance with my own money my travel expenses, as taxi rides or meals. Each month I had to spent up to half a day gathering all the receipts and entering them into the accounting system of the company in order to have in return the money of the per diem allowances. Since I use Captio, I have no more paperwork related to expenses and I can better focus on my tasks.

Pros

Intuitive interface, user-friendliness

Cons

No cons at all, I strongly recommend it!

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

An almost automatic tool for expense management

We have a very large human sales force and ticket management is now more agile, fast and legal.

Pros

The OCR feature The validation system flow

Cons

Sometimes the mobile application forces you to photograph the same expense twice That you have to log in every time you open it or almost

JM

Joel M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Captio is a good platform (web and app) to do your expense management but some times confusing

Captio is a simple and a good option for your travelling expenses for example but you have still to take lots of pictures of the tickets, upload them, modify the details etc., still you have to do many things and not automatic.

Pros

It has very important features like taking picture of the tickets from your traveling expenses for example and sometimes the recognition of the data (like cost of a ticket and date) is pretty good. After you have taking pictures of your tickets it's easy to modify the details

Cons

Sometimes is difficult to use it and you have to be very careful taking the pictures, it last a lot to upload the details of the tickets and it's confusing the process: first taking pictures, then details, etc and I never know if I have done the report already or if it's still on expenses details...

AL

ANGIE L.

Easy and useful for the daily receipts and expenses bills of the every employee.

Sometimes the customer Support is slow in order to reply you but this fact do not affect the use of the service.

Pros

It is easy but the most important thing is useful both for the employees and for the employee, moreover for accounting department.

Berta H.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Handy expense management platform

It's very simple and usable. Automatic receipt scanning simplifies a lot the whole process, less errors and less time in valueless tasks. I recommend it!

DC

Daniele C.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Too Raw, not suggested

We bought this tool in a rush to get an expense manager tool, but my overall experience is not good, the support has been lacking and the development times to fix the issues I explained are way too long

Pros

It does is job, not well but it do. The best feature is the auto receipt reader, that allow the users to scan invoices ecc to ask for reimbourses

Cons

The tool does not integrate with any User directory, forcing the admins to create and update the software manually. The UI is not intuitive for both the admin and the users. And the tool is painfully slow.

Jorge P.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awesome Application

In my opinion, it's a wonderful application. And it goes very handy, I strongly recommend it. Never heard about it but a friend of mine told me. Since then, I used it all the time.

Pros

Easy, friendly, it just works.

Cons

No 'cons' found, however I'm sure app will improve little by little.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Good for travelers

I really like taking a photo instead of putting receipts in my wallet. It's easy to use and I can control costs in my smartphone. A must for travelers.

Pros

Easy to use: just an APP in the smartphone that's digitizes and manages receipts.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Very useful

I used the trial and it is very useful. Ans the support is attentive and resolute. I absolutely recommend this app. You save the manual work and you can spend more time on more important matters.

Oriol B.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Makes the most out of your time!

This is a great app if you are constantly managing expense receipts in your job, for example due to restaurant meals or taxi rides. I used to spend hours gathering all these tickets and sending them to finances in order to be paid after 30 days. And this was when I didn't forget to save the ticket. But these were other times. Now we just take a shot of the receipt and forget about it. It doesn't get any easier than this.

JM

Javier M.

Apparel & Fashion, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Eficiente para la gestión de gastos

Todos los usuarios de la compañía estamos satisfechos con la herramienta, ha facilitado y agilizado el pago de gastos.

Pros

El ahorro de tiempo, trámites y papeleo en la justificación y gestión de gastos. En pocos pasos y con una foto del justificante queda presentada la solicitud a la espera de aprobación. El software envía alertas al usuario y el aprobador para cada acción que deban tomar.

Cons

Hay ocasiones en las que tarda en reconocer los datos del justificante pese a que la foto del mismo es correcta. Debe mejorar la funcionón de reconocimiento.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Funzioni base molto buone

Pros

Raggruppare tutte le note spese in un unico recipiente e dividerle per mese

Cons

Alcune volte la lettura con Ocr non è corretta

Showing original review in Italian. See translation