Captio Expenses Reviews

4.86/5 (7 reviews)

ANGIE LUQUE

Easy and useful for the daily receipts and expenses bills of the every employee.

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Sometimes the customer Support is slow in order to reply you but this fact do not affect the use of the service.

Pros
It is easy but the most important thing is useful both for the employees and for the employee, moreover for accounting department.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Esther del Campo

Good-bye, receipts!

Reviewed 2016-06-04

Due to my job, I use to attend meetings and events but I have to pay in advance with my own money my travel expenses, as taxi rides or meals. Each month I had to spent up to half a day gathering all the receipts and entering them into the accounting system of the company in order to have in return the money of the per diem allowances. Since I use Captio, I have no more paperwork related to expenses and I can better focus on my tasks.

Pros
Intuitive interface, user-friendliness

Cons
No cons at all, I strongly recommend it!

Berta Hernández Lladó

Handy expense management platform

Reviewed 2016-06-02

It's very simple and usable. Automatic receipt scanning simplifies a lot the whole process, less errors and less time in valueless tasks. I recommend it!

Jorge Perez Lancharro

Awesome Application

Reviewed 2016-06-03

In my opinion, it's a wonderful application. And it goes very handy, I strongly recommend it. Never heard about it but a friend of mine told me. Since then, I used it all the time.

Pros
Easy, friendly, it just works.

Cons
No 'cons' found, however I'm sure app will improve little by little.

Anonymous

Good for travelers

Reviewed 2016-06-10

I really like taking a photo instead of putting receipts in my wallet. It's easy to use and I can control costs in my smartphone. A must for travelers.

Pros
Easy to use: just an APP in the smartphone that's digitizes and manages receipts.

Anonymous

Very useful

Reviewed 2016-06-08

I used the trial and it is very useful. Ans the support is attentive and resolute. I absolutely recommend this app. You save the manual work and you can spend more time on more important matters.

Oriol Bel Marata

Makes the most out of your time!

Reviewed 2016-06-06

This is a great app if you are constantly managing expense receipts in your job, for example due to restaurant meals or taxi rides. I used to spend hours gathering all these tickets and sending them to finances in order to be paid after 30 days. And this was when I didn't forget to save the ticket. But these were other times. Now we just take a shot of the receipt and forget about it. It doesn't get any easier than this.