Center Expense Logo
Center Expense

One place to manage cards, travel and all employee expenses.

visit website

Center Expense Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.85/10

Reviews by rating

I love the ease of Center Exepense overall, it is very user friendly.
Very good, great support and very flexible to manage and use.
Fraud protection was slow to respond when a transaction was flagged, card was locked for a full day.
My only regret is not agreeing to transition from Concur to Center sooner.

TL

Tony L.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Expense Reporting Solution

Center has far exceeded expectations. Our hesitancy to transition away from a combination of Capital One Card and CONCUR was driven by having to give up ~2.0% cash back rebate however the substantial gain we have experienced in efficiency and accuracy combined with the ability to increase spending control has far exceeded the rebate lost.

Pros

A single application for all T&E spends/reporting and credit card activity. The end-to-end process was well thought out and making Center an easy-to-use application that requires very little training.

Cons

My only regret is not agreeing to transition from Concur to Center sooner.

CC

Cara C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

This product has help streamline expense tracking

Very happy. The app and customer support have always been very helpful.

Pros

We really enjoy the automation of coding and approving invoices. It has taken a lot of manual work and made it as easy as a push of a button.

Cons

We honestly have no complaints. Center has been great all around. This program has been wonderful for all of us.

JW

Joan W.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Center helps us keep track of receipts and save time on data entry

Center is getting better all the time. New features and improvements often solve problems that we have so that we're saving more and more time.

Pros

We've found Center very easy to use and the customer service has been excellent. We have fewer lost receipts and exporting data into QB takes much less time than entering transactions manually.

Cons

There could be some improvement in the visibility rules for staff. I think the Admin should be able to code any staff member's charges to any account I want instead of being limited to that staff member's visibility rule.

JI

Jacqueline I.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Simplifying receipts for employees made easy

Everyone we have interacted with, from implementation, and training, to support have been very attentive and happy to help when needed. They are constantly working to improve the program as requests are received.

Pros

Our company has been able to offer employees a company credit card that has a simple app to upload receipts. The app forces them to choose the correct expense center for the charge. This saves the employee the time and hassle of having to use their personal credit cards, save receipts and submit expenses to get reimbursed. And it helps capture all expenses that are for overhead or charged back to a customer in one place.

Cons

Center Card does not integrate directly into our system, so we had to use an import tool. We have had some issues with the import tool, which are out of Center Cards control, but overall the interface has been pretty smooth.

YN

Yvonne N.

Customized Expense Management on the Go

Love Center, one of my best business decisions to switch from American Express

Pros

Center captures all of our credit card transactions in real time and not having to deal with paper receipts is one of the best features. Our field guys don't need to come into the office and spend an hour hand writing out clumsy expense reports.

Cons

I wish the monthly statement was downloadable into Excel, but I know Center is working with their processor to see if this is available. If I could get the statement in Excel I could filter by date or dollar amount saving about an hour to do the credit card monthly reconciliation

Nikole O.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Love Center Expense

Love love love center card! It is easy to use for our team, easy to track as an administrator, and saves us so much time that we can import transactions instead of entering each one at a time. So glad I said YES to seeing the demo :)

Pros

I love how user-friendly it is to use for both the users as well as administrators.

Cons

Setting up the mapping into our QuickBooks system. We had to use another source (transaction pro) to import into QB because we are still on the desktop non-profit version. It was a little tricky at first but our Center card rep (Jack) was so helpful and instrumental in getting it up and running!

CN

Cher N.

Center Card Expense Review

Pros

Features most impactful are housing of receipts and spending control. The product is very easy to use and user friendly. The integration process was fairly easy.

Cons

I haven't found any key missing aspects, however, Center Card is very attentive to user recommendations of features to be added and/or enhanced. The integration with our existing business was not difficult.

JK

Jonathan K.

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

Southwest Church

very good, great support and very flexible to manage and use

Pros

the program saves our staff enormous amounts of time.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about the Center Card, App, and online resources, it's great.

ST

Sue T.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Center - helping to make life easier

Making work life and reconciliations easier and easier!

Pros

Easy upload for invoices, easy to communicate via the website with the users. Approvals are clear and simple. Support is excellent! Training is ongoing and highlights new aspects.

Cons

Parts of the website could be easier for maneuvering through expenses. But improvements are continuous.

BT

Brian T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

CenterCard management

Pros

The system is very user friendly and integrates efficiently with our accounting software reducing administrative tasks.

AG

Amanda G.

Wireless, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Honest review

Pros

I love the ease of Center Exepense overall, it is very user friendly.

Cons

I honestly do not have any complaints. I actually decided to bring this onboard after using Center with my old company (I implemented at both companies).

RL

Rebecca L.

Individual & Family Services, 501-1,000 employees

Love this wish we had switched sooner

We had positive experience deployment was amazing Bruna was so knowledgeable and helped with any questions available at all times and role out was easy and the Feedback from our users has all been positive. Wish we had switched sooner

Pros

This is very user friendly. We have a diverse group of employees whose main job is not on computer so having the ability to use the app on phone and be user friendly and the ease of use to uploading receipts and coding are what people love

Cons

I would like as administrator or even our delegates to be able to go on and be able to see available balance of users I have not figured that out yet if possible.

TP

Travis P.

Chemicals, 201-500 employees

Easy to use Expense Reporting Software

Pros

Flexibility, ease for administrator to set up various accounts and cost centers, easy for travelers to enter expenses.

Cons

No subtotals on the summary screen by trip.