ChargeDesk Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Martin Lerch

Great product/service. Looking forward to Authorize.net support and have a request

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-06-27

I have not had a real order where I used ChargeDesk. So this still remains to be seen what it is going to be like.

Pros
Love the fact that I can take an order via Intercom.io chat, enter the order manually, and then send the customer a pay request right via chat (or email).

Cons
No ApplePay / Google Pay / Microsoft Pay support yet. Wish you could make that happen. It would be great to just push a payment form messages direct in Intercom and they could click on Apple Pay and finish the payment. Also I am a bit conserned sending them a payment form link that goes to ChargeDesk. I have not tested the PayPal gateway option, but ... customer's seem to get more and more careful. And I like it. I think that it is best to use either the official form or to offer a framed in payment page option on my own domain - without incurring any PCI liabilities. But for me it is like this. If I buy something from Pro Produts Sales and then receive a payment request from ChargeDesk, and I don't know what it is, then I would be possibly a bit suspicious. If I get a link to pay via PayPal, not so much. Hope you understand what I am trying to explain.

Jennifer Paldino

It's fulfilled my needs and it super easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-28

I was able to charge customers within my customer service software

Pros
Very reliable, insanely easy to use, fast, takes only 2 clicks to use, inside of Freshdesk, integrates with paypal and stripe

Cons
I haven't been able to figure out some of the features, but I'm not a coder by any means. I'm sure with a little guidance, I could figure it out.

Ben Mullikin

Good link between various help desks and payment processors.

Reviewed 2019-03-05

Help customers take payments/deposits through intercom and email.

Pros
1. Simple and powerful 2. Easy integration w/ Intercom 3. Easy integration w/ Stripe 4. Great support who is always prompt and helpful

Cons
1. UI is usable but a bit dated. 2. Setup can be confusing (but support was there to answer all my questions)