CloudBooks Reviews

4.24/5 (17 reviews)

Joyce Wambui

CloudBooks is Good for Online Invoicing Purposes

Reviewed 2018-10-23

CloudBooks has been a helpful tool since we started utilizing it in our firm online billing purposes. In our firm, we are now able to send customized and professional invoices to every person who owes our company. My overall experience with CloudBooks has been great. We like using it when creating invoices. It is good for tracking our expenses. I can easily recommend it to every businessperson. CloudBooks is a great tool that is a must-have for every businessperson. We like using this online invoicing software in our company because it is cost-effective. The tool has improved the online billing system of our company. It assists us in customizing our clients' invoices or other billing documents before sending them to our clients. It is helpful.

Stephen Wambui

CloudBooks is a Wonderful Online Invoicing and Billing Tool

Reviewed 2018-10-14

We use CloudBooks to create online invoices, which we send to our customers or clients and expect payments on the agreed dates. Our overall experience with this amazing tool has been great. We like using it in our company for online billing, project tracking and other beneficial activities. For businesspersons, requesting payments is a crucial thing that they need to observe. CloudBooks is the best software that every entrepreneur should consider for online billing and invoicing purposes. I like using this tool because it does not cost our company a lot of money per month. It has also secure and easy to use features.

Edwin Gathogo

The Best Online Invoicing Software

Reviewed 2018-10-12

My overall experience with this cloud-based solution has been fantastic. We use it to create well-organized and customized invoices. We are able to track our expenses and receive payments for products or services sold on time, which plays a significant role in improving our operations. Invoicing is a crucial activity that every business should take seriously. I like this software because it helps me create online invoices and send them to my clients in every region. The tool is easy to use for everyone. It requires minimal training to enable you to use it to create online invoices. Sending invoices to your clients on time makes sure that you are paid on time.

Elias Muiruri

CloudBooks Review

Reviewed 2018-10-08

This tool provides cloud-based accounting solutions to our company. It is easy to use and reliable. The online payment processing using this tool is fast and straightforward. We use it to customize online invoices for our clients. CloudBooks has been a helpful online invoicing software for our business. I like this product because it helps us write customizable invoices before sending them to our clients. Therefore, we are able to receive payments on time from our customers. It is the best cloud-based accounting solution we have ever used.

Mzangila Snr

CloudBooks Review

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I have enjoyed using this invoicing tool since we started using it because it is powerful and helpful. We use to customize each invoice and send it online to our clients. This ensures ontime payments without delays. CloudBooks is the best software that we use for invoicing and online billing purposes. We have been using this tool for more than one year now and it has never disappointed. I like using CloudBooks due to its affordability and simplicity.

Esmady Esa

Reduce your accounting time

Reviewed 2018-12-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Open your extra time save on accounting for other valuable thing1. Easy access from all around the world 2. Direct to the authority 3. Very fast and good support 4. Get all report need in a second

Antony Maina

The Best Cloud Based Invoicing Application

Reviewed 2018-11-03

My overall experince with it is always good because I know how to use it properly. I can recommedn CloudBooks to business people to help them process online payments. We have been using CloudBooks for more that 7 months now and it has never disappointed. Although the tool is not as easy to use as you may like, it has a supportive customer care team. We use it for creating online invoices and processing online payments. It is a great software that is also pocket-friendly.

David Joyce

CloudBooks has made my consulting business much simpler to manage

Reviewed 2017-07-18

simplifying my billingI like that It is web based, very easy to quickly greatly invoices. I like that I can quickly get reports and a quick overview of my invoices.

Alonso Manilla

Why We Recommend CloudBooks

Reviewed 2015-07-17

CloudBooks slogan is "Send Invoices Online. Get Paid Faster", and this online billing and invoicing software offers a clean look that's complemented by pops of color. After a 30-day free trial, $2 per month for up to 25 customers and 3 users, next monthly subscription is $20 up to Unlimited customers and Unlimited users for unlimited invoices and estimates, time tracking and customer management, customizable invoices with a logo and much more. Dashboard: Well designed dashboard with links to invoicing and time keeping tasks, a daily, weekly and monthly revenue overview and reporting for overdue, outstanding and paid invoices. Reminders: Automatic late payment reminders via email. Cost: CloudBooks offers many features with no limits for a really low monthly cost. Mobile/Future plans : No mobile apps, although customers can pay invoices on their smart phone and CloudBooks can be used via a web browser on tablets. Mobile apps are in future plans. Gateways: Accepts payments from seven popular gateways, like Google Checkout and PayPal, which is enough for many businesses, but some others offer many more gateways.

BrannDon Albert

Wanted to just do a quick trial. Liked it overall. Would use it in the future!!

Reviewed 2017-07-26

Not much. Just used the trial to see if it would work for me. It won't, free plan is too limited. Maybe sometime in the future I will decide to pay for something like this.I like the intuitive interface. That made it very easy to use. I also liked that it was cloud based and accessible from anywhere.

Armanty DDD

Ebook much cheapper then Hard copy

Reviewed 2018-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I am satisfied the ProductYou can store on line all your books and reach them easily from any gadget. There is no weight to carry all your books.

Mark Norlens

Excellent Software

Reviewed 2015-05-08

I have been using this invoice and billing software for some months now and I can say that I am very satisfied. CloudBooks Invoice only charges you if you create more than 5 invoices per month. However, the pricing for more invoices is very reasonable. I managed to sign up in just a few seconds, which surprised me. The subscription to other invoicing applications is often much more time consuming. The dashboard that CloudBooks created is pretty intuitive. You just need to take some minutes to set up an invoice template and you can start invoicing right away. Pros: Follow up on unpaid bills. It integrates with PayPal and its own products. The software is ready for multiple currencies Cons: None so far.

Chris Johnson

I think this is good software, and the support team was very friendly when testing out the app.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Not much since I used it in testing of different time-tracking & invoicing apps, but I would definitely applaud their support team.Great support team. Fairly straight-forward to use. Very nice looking front-end, which they did not have originally. Actually one of the better looking ones I have seen.

ron Katoni

Customer support has been very responsive but software is not as easy to use as I would like

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Robust functionality - I can do almost everything I need. Cloud based application allows for users to see invoices from anywhere

Ran Rolls

really bad. Took forever to disconnect from service. No refund. no support.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-09-18

james greene

Great app, just what we needed,.

Reviewed 2015-05-07

Needs a few tweaks to be perfect but overall a very good app, Hopefully Android apps are in the works. Very responsive customer service. A real Pleasure to deal with!!

JOHN BAUTE

Most features don't work, or don't work well.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-07-18

Has a nice feature set (when it works) and it is cheap, since I only use it for a few clients I'm willing to put up with the bugs.