Comdata AP Automation

Web based payment solution to automate accounts payable

Comdata AP Automation Reviews

Andrea M.

I implemented this program 4 years ago and the service to help implement was excellent. We have saved a lot of money by converting our checks to virtual card payments plus we get a rebate from them.

Christy S.

Andrea M.

Cons

Sometime error messages are confusing which is why we open a ticket every once in a while.

Jonah M.

Right now there are a lot, but it is still unclear to understand what you do with all of them.

Andrea M.

The reports are not intuitive, and training is limited.

3.9

Comdata makes it easy to start new hires with their pay.

Pros

It takes only a moment to upload new employee's information, and gives them the access to set up their own direct deposit. This saves so much time and effort.

Cons

There have been some interesting errors with Comdata. Every so often, I will need to redo an entire employee. This has only occur ed with new hires.

Comdata - Excellent Payment Program and Online Access

The Comdata program has been a great overall experience. They have an excellent group to help rollout the program, and address all concerns or issues that may arise. The vendor maintenance group is awesome and extremely supportive, whether it comes to one-off new additions or enrollment campaigns. The website is well designed, to allow you any info and self-service you may need. Although you have contacts you can reach out to and get help very timely, who will see you through the issue. I am very impressed with Comdata, and would highly recommend them!

Pros

Streamlined look Quicklinks It's user friendly

Cons

The reports are not intuitive, and training is limited It would be nice to have a quicklinks to a card number and get all info on the card - right now you go one link to see if it's active, search again to get transaction history, another link to then block - Can you put all that info in one screen please?

good

Pros

Is very helpful get my money easy to use four times in my life

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say about it it's okay

Comdata is my best friend and worst enemy

Outsource some of the costly features of AP.

Pros

A lot of functionality It works well with Viewpiont (imports, exports and new items) Reliable customer service

Cons

Bad middle management and account representation does not help advance programs. They do not work with mastercard to enforce card acceptance.

Comdata ConnectPay saves time & money and created new revenue

Onboarding with the team from Comdata and OnPay was easy. They took a few sample files out of our accounting system and made the system work. We can now make check, ACH and Virtual Credit payments using the software. The GL reports make it easy to reconcile the cards. It's much less hassle than we expected. It's so much easier than using a p_card too. Making payments is much much easier than it ever has been.

Pros

Reporting is good. Settlement of Virtual Credit Cards is much easier than we thought it would be because of the GL reports that come back when we transmit new payments. Service is great. If I call or email someone from OnPay always gets back to me right way. We never have to wonder if our ticket is open. It opens and closes right away.

Cons

A great money saver and good customer service

Pros

Cons

We have had about four account representatives in so many years. They are relatively responsive when you put in a request but it is still sometimes difficult to keep up with who your rep is currently. Also, their website is pretty clunky. They are constantly making improvements to it, but I have still been disappointed in the difficulty to navigate and get the right data quickly.

Great Product

Use this daily to monitor fuel purchases. Absolutely love this Comdata.

Pros

fuel consistency, reports extremely helpful,

Cons

I can not think of one con for this product.

Comdata

Easy to use and the drivers have very few complaints.

Pros

Our drivers like it because it's easy to use and are able to find locations that accept the Comdata card, whether it's a fuel stop or hotel.

Cons

The user interface is a bit dated compared to others.

Simplify AP Transactions

Pros

Since we reconcile our expenses weekly I like the quick and easy reporting.

Cons

What I liked least about this software was that it did not allow visibility to the user, only the administrator.

Comdata Review

Pros

I like how simple it is to find and see all of your pay stubs. as well as all other payroll information for the year.

Cons

I don't feel like it is organized very well, i feel like things are categorized

VP Operations

Very Bad, They are a horrible company.

Pros

There logo is nice but thats pretty much it

Cons

ComData is a horrible company. There are tons of better options out there I would highly recommend everyone using another company. ComData has no customer service or respect for there customers.

Makes life easier

Pros

Makes transferring easier and to keep track.

Cons

No issues with this product at this time.

AP Approved

Pros

It made my accounts payable days run more smoothly and effectively. Less paper floating around my office is a plus.

Cons

It was a bit confusing to figure out at first but then I adjusted.

This reviewer only left a rating