All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SAP Concur Reviews

1,349 reviews

SAP Concur for Expense reimbursement.

SAP concur is an ok software product and we are using it for purchase management as well as expense reimbursement.

Pros

SAP Concur is a pretty good software product for expense reimbursement for the entire company and seems to work well with other 3rd party products

Cons

The user interface for this software product is pretty dated and could do with a refresh to make it a bit more user friendly.

Operator Friendly

We have a fleet of field service technicians that with this software we are able to correctly allocate the expenses. This is very operator friendly and with the app on a smart phone you are able to take a picture it automatically stores it to allow easy end of month expense report submitting

Pros

Very easy to train new employees to use and able to allocate expenses correctly

Cons

no Cons, just have to make sure that you get image of receipt to attach to report

Keeping Track with Concur

Pros

Because I use this feature the most, I would have to say what I like best about Concur is the mileage calculator. It integrates Google Maps, so instead of having to determine your mileage on your own, it does this for you as you set your destination points. It automatically converts the mileage into dollars which is great, too. It also remembers your destinations so that you can start typing a location and select "Enter" once the address pops up. It makes keeping track of my mileage for work fast and simple.

Cons

I think what I like least is that when I include a meeting expense (such as when I purchase a cup of coffee for when my colleagues and I meet up at a cafe), Concur automatically divides up the cost of the coffee among the members of the meeting. It's not a big deal because I am still reimbursed for my $2 coffee (instead of the $0.50 that shows up), but it's just a bit strange to see this. If there was an option to not divide the cost and instead just note the members of the meeting, I think that would be great.

Concur has been a great expense report upgrade for our company

A neat and organized expense reporting solutions.

Pros

Very easy to use. Alerts users of anything they are missing before submitting. Saves time when searching for receipt since they are linked to each transactions.

Cons

Frequent glitches in connection between the trip it app and concur when using together. Some times the images stored from trip it don't show up in concur or it multiplies transactions.

Very easy way to manage company expenses from your phone!

This is the easiest way to manage expenses while traveling for business. Using the mobile app is super easy and much quicker than using the laptop. You can take a picture of the receipts and have them attached to the expenses very easily.

Pros

Very easy to use and the interface on my smart phone works very well.

Cons

I have not found anything that I don't like about this software after using it for over a 1 year.

Concur Review

Great software for the end user. A lot of functionality but takes a little bit of time to learn.

Pros

There is ton of customization available for your business. Takes some time to get used to, but then it is a very easy software to navigate.

Cons

Support was fairly easy to work with, they just took a lot of time to respond. Sometimes it takes weeks for an issue to get resolved.

Concur is a solid option for expense tracking and accounting

We saved time and money keeping track of expenses and better monitoring budget spend. We identified ways to reduce unnecessary expenses.

Pros

Concur is a relatively easy-to-use interface for expense reporting and asks for the right level of detail for expense approval and management. I always got notified by email when my expense report changed approval status and when it was sent out for payment. On a management level, Concur integrates well with employee travel booking technology. Concur also made it easy to check for duplicate transactions and flag for other employee errors.

Cons

Uploading expenses and receipts wasn't always fast/efficient and it took a while to fill out reports, although there now seems to be an option to automate the reporting of expenses to your Concur page through a mobile app. It was hard to merge two different expense reports into one for simplification.

We use concur as our credit card processor and security invoicing.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to extract the sales tax from expenses within concur. I like vendors can enter their own request into concur and we can approve them electronically.

Cons

I wish concur had the ability to acknowledge if a invoice is eligible to be taxable income or not. We have security officers send their invoices through concur and that would be helpful.

Time saving and easy to use

Pros

I like how easy to use Concur is for submitting all of my expense reports. Before, I used to have do it all by hand which was a long and often tedious process. Now all I have to do is take a picture of the expense receipt that I wish to submit and upload it using their mobile app. Another feature that I really like about Concur is that I can use it to search for, and book my travel whenever I have to go anywhere for work. This save me a lot of time and stress having to search through various different booking sites and allows me to do it all in one place.

Cons

The user interface on the desktop version is kind of clunky and could use an update, but the mobile app version is fine.

Easy entry of expenses

Overall access to submitting expenses and work trip management have made it easier to track my expenditures. If I have personal/business expenses related to work I don't lose time to tedious paperwork when I can provide digital proof of purchase with project coding for all manner of materials and expenses.

Pros

I truly appreciate the ease of receipt entry and expense tracking. I never have to worry about losing receipts. Being able to upload images immediately reduces lost productivity when trying to find missing information from misplaced receipts. I also appreciate having trip planning available on my phone at all times.

Cons

Having access to better training would be an asset. There were features available I did not know about until trial and error showed me what I could accomplish.

So easy to use, great tool for tracking finances

We use this product for finance tracking. It allows all of our department heads to enter their finances and code them to the correct GL. In previous positions everything has been manual, filled out on PDFs and entered into the finance system by an accounting clerk. This system is of course off the charts better than this method.

Pros

As a user of this product, it is incredibly easy to navigate! The app makes it easy to photograph receipts and log them right then and there, which is PERFECT since then I’m less likely to lose the receipts before entering them for tracking or reimbursement. The website is also easy to use, and seems very user friendly to me. It’s pretty intuitive (as a user of it).

Cons

Sometimes the app notifications don’t come up so I miss expense reports to approve, even though I have all settings so I should be getting those. Interface is a little dated, but nothing that affects use of the product.

Convenient Software Platform For Processing Claims

It is massive time saving. User can track the status of their claim on Concur easily. Once the claim is approved Concur will automatically send email through IBM Notes.

Pros

Concur is very helpful for claim request, I no need to write manually. Simply create an expense report for the claim to be processed. There are many claim options that user can choose from Concur including parking claim, food expenses, and travel expenses. User can attach the scanned or e-receipt for the expenses conveniently. The related project will can be found on Concur for employees travelling for the projects. The Concur report can be submitted online to the finance team without having to print the reports.

Cons

Concur will charge for each submitted report created. Hence, it is advised for user to create only one expense report each month and list all the incurred expenses within the report.

Deposit my money Please

I did do the screen lock as I felt the company behind the app knew what they were doing it a big software company. The ease of submitting my expenses and keeping my life in order all on my device is a plus i do not have to pull out a box later looking for something or input later and do a report just run it from the app.

Pros

I was introduced to this software working as a Scrum Master on my mobile device. I had to put the expenses from hotels, car rentals, food using this app. I do need to keep track of expenses and have a easy way to send them to the client to despoit into the bank account. It does what it says and the company behind this product we felt it a soild app to use, compared to some upstarts that may not be around after a few years time.

Cons

Tell me to place a screen lock on my device is what it said after installing this app. I would like to have had a chocie of this as the screen lock added more time to my using the device and was a second password to add for using the app. This was a debate here at the office of adding a screen lock if you did not have one in place before.

Daily Concur user

Pros

We use Concur to reconcile and track all department expenses. the ease of itemizing, choosing an expense type, and organizing expenses is what drew us to this particular software.

Cons

I wish that as an administrator, I could personally change the expense type as needed on a submitted report, instead of having to create and addendum.

Invoice Processing and History

Pros

It's easy to do research since there are so many options of things to search and sort by. All information you need is listed on the payment request screen, including check or ACH trace number, vendor information, and GL and cost center that the invoice is paid from.

Cons

For several functions there seem to be extra or unnecessary clicks in order to assign the invoice to the correct cost center or things like that. There was a recent update which has fixed a few of these scenarios.

We switched to Concur and can't be happier!

Helps with fraud prevention and expense management for sure! Love the ability to control how much can be expensed. The travel feature are to die for! But we are still learning how to properly book our travel using the Concur add-in.

Pros

Receipt management - instant upload and coding using the app on phone. I love the controls that flag travel expenses that are outside of the approved thresholds.

Cons

They don;t offer a test environment - once you sign up you go live and have to learn and work it all out as you go.

Good for Spend Management

I think it's a solid Spend Management software. However, it doesn't have any great differences to its competitors

Pros

Easy to use and setup. Has great compatibility and integrates with other platforms and systems. It makes work a lot easier since you stop relying so much on physical copies of information. It's cloud based so you can access information anywhere at anytime.

Cons

Uploading receipts is a hassle. However, it's no different than the previous app the company was using, but I was hoping for a change.

always have a great experience using the program.

Pros

easy to use. Can be done anytime on your mobile app. Can see all your expenses. I recommend this to anyone who has to turn in expenses weekly or monthly. alert you when the status changes

Cons

The mobile app is easy to use, but the laptop is a little tricky if you're a first time user. Wish you can choose multiple uploads on your mobile when entering expenses

It is what it is... which is a pretty good little product!

I'd absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for a user friendly expense solution.

Pros

I honestly like Concur. It really is a very user friendly expense solution. Pretty darn easy to use both for your expenses and expenses of others. The mobile app seems to be getting more and more adaptive over time.

Cons

I will say that the product seems to have some gremlins in there from time to time. Can't quit put my finger on it but there are times when a very simple task gets goofy but again in total, really good product.

Helps Expensing Compliance

Concur is a solid choice for expense reporting and approval. Only once did I have an issue with my account, and the customer support was highly responsive and resolved my issue quickly.

Pros

I like how a software informs me long before I submit an expense report if there are any compliance issues. The integrated travel planning software also helps plan travel within business constraints. It's easy to link my purchases to receipts in the notifications help me track my expense report through the expensing process.

Cons

The interface is a little dated, with some text and form fields being rather small and hard to see. It would also help if the software clarified what compliance requirements are being met, not just ones that aren't being met.

Concur Expense has saved our company time and money

Time savings; cost savings, especially in airfare and hotel bookings; employee compliance

Pros

Concur is easy to use; for those employees who use our corporate AMEX card and the travel booking within Concur, the expense report practically writes itself. I love the reporting features, and I am able to bring all the transactions into our data base each month to keep our expenses up to date.

Cons

The response time from the billing department; we had a billing issue on an invoice and it is taking an inordinate amount of time for a response.

Concur

Great, it is a quick and easy to submit expense reports

Pros

It is so easy to use and I really like the app and how you can take a picture of your receipts and they are all captured for the expense report

Cons

In the report library the font is very small and hard to read, I know I'm getting old but it is really to small.

Concur makes managing expenses easy.

Concur makes booking travel reservations as easy as it gets and is a great tool for managing personal or employee expense reports.

Pros

I love how easy it is to book flights and travel reservations. The travel customer service reps are easy to get in touch with and have great customer service if there are ever issues. The prompts that flag each expense telling me what is needed before submitting are very helpful as well. I also like that I can switch profiles by acting as others in case I need to access another expense report.

Cons

I wish it would accept receipts in other formats than PDF or JPEG files. I also have issues with figuring out how to input cash advances.

Easy use expense and travel software, somewhat limited choices

Overall it makes scheduling multiple people relatively easy. It also makes entering expense reports smooth and all forms are electronic. We just wish there were more available options for flights, cars and hotels.

Pros

It is great that you can take pictures and upload directly for expenses. When scheduling multiple people to go on a trip it makes it easy to have everything all in one place to make it easier to confirm itineraries.

Cons

The main issue is the limited flight and car rental options. You don't really have the ability to 'shop around' for cheaper flights or car rentals. I don't know if it is just our company version, however most of the time it would be much cheaper to use other programs and websites to book travel.

As a startup, Concur is the way to go since it is easy to set up.

If you need to setup up a Company employee expense tool quickly, Concur is the way to go. It's easy to set up and it comes with an app and website for creating expense reports.

Pros

Concur is easy to set up and integrate with Quickbooks. You are able to create the expense accounts that you want the user to see and then link them to the appropriate GL account in the backend.

Cons

We haven't found anything not to like with concur yet. I've used concur at my last 3 startups and all the employees enjoy the ease of using it.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.