All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SAP Concur Reviews

1,349 reviews

SAP Concur - Expenses and reimbursements

Overall very positive and I would certainly recommend it.

Pros

It is a SAP product which makes itself a best product. We track expenses, disbursements and corporate perks using SAP Concur. We get expenses file at the end of the day to be sent to AMEX. So easy to configure.

Cons

Nothing much negatives on this product. Only complaint I heard is that it is very expensive for a expense tracking system.

Easy for remote employees to track expenses

Concur makes expense reporting easy for companies with remote workers.

Pros

Being able to easily take photos of receipts when on the road (thus reducing chances of losing receipts) makes it straightforward to keep track of expenses. Also the mileage feature is easy to use by entering 2 or more addresses.

Cons

When I initially began using this software (3-4 years ago) there was sometimes a delay of up to a few minutes before receipt photos were available on the desktop version, however this has not recently been an issue. I recognize that there is a possibility that the delay was relayed to my internet connection / speed too.

Concur

This helps with our financial audits to show that there are not material deficiencies in expense reporting and GL. We are able to show approved these expenses and for what reason these expenses are for.

Pros

Concur has many features to expense approvals. You can set certain thresholds where a 2nd person may need to do an extra approval. You are also able to attach receipts on every itemized line. In addition, there is an audit log to see what has changed and who has approved the expense.

Cons

The user-interface is very cluttered and it can be a bit overwhelming to fill out all the fields. All the fields are shown in one screen so it is hard to know what necessary fields need to be filled out. After getting used to the software, however, it should be no problem. Training of staff is highly advised.

Easy to Use

Pros

I like the fact that it's so easy to use. New employees who have never used this product, almost never have questions or issues when learning to use.

Cons

The prices for the software can be a little steeper than its' competitors. They're working on it though...

Concur is an awesome software for expense tracking.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the auto integration with many expensable items. Concur integrates with Tripit which helps with travel.

Cons

I do not like the receipt image handling by Concur. The images are requested to be cropped which does not assist with the imaging.

Simplicity in Expenses

I use my corporate card for so many expenses throughout the day. I love that I do not need to spend hours filling out reports, and everything can be done through the mobile app. As soon as I have a receipt I just take a picture of it and upload the image along with reasoning for the expense. It is a simplistic app and therefore I don't get lost in all of the features. I would highly recommend it. I know this software can also be used to book travel, but I have not used it for that application yet.

Pros

The mobile app is so easy and quick to use.

Cons

It seems to take a few days for my charges to appear, but I'm not sure if that is because of this software or my credit card company.

Expense Management through Concur

Experience is good and having good security layer with the token. API Integration is very easily .

Pros

API Integration, Track expenses for every official trip, Manage employee Expense with payments .

Cons

Documentation is very less and and rendering records per call is limited to 100

One of the most unnecessarily frustrating systems I've ever used

Horrible system and huge inconvenience, although it seems after many years Concur is finally starting to address user issues to improve their system.

Pros

My university requires us to use Concur to file all of our expenses for job-related travel. At first, it seemed like a nice system. I used to app to take pictures of receipts, which was handy. Also, it seems that they very recently upgraded their system to make it more usable.

Cons

Almost every time I submitted an expense report, it was returned with errors. I am a PhD candidate, and for the life of me I could not seem to get these reports correct. One big problem was that my departments gives us per diem for food expenses, but Concur would always create an error if our total expenses did not add up to the exact amount of approved funding. So I often had to worked with our department...

Concur gets the job done

Pros

Concur integrates with several platforms including QuickBooks and ADP. It effectively manages employee credit card spending and users can create out of pocket reports easily. Concur distinguishes the difference between reports, and automatically batches them accordingly, so if your payment methods or timelines are different you can easily seperate. The app generally works well and is handy for uploading receipt images.

Cons

Occasionally glitchy - will throw up error codes for no reason, sometimes does not load images when needed. Integrating your chart of accounts is time consuming.

Clear Expense Books and Reports!

Globally known and great tool

Pros

Great, clear and detailed expense reports generation and as an accountant great to work in Concur

Cons

Sometimes it is complex to know all report generation options up front but after time it is fine

Overall Solid Expense Tracking & Reporting Tool

If you had asked when we went live, I wouldn't have had as positive of an experience to share. But, after some time using it and getting a better feel for it, I can't imagine tracking expenses without it. There are still areas that could use improvement, but it's better than any other tool we've used in the past. I can't see us moving away from it in the near future either.

Pros

This tool does a fantastic job of taking out the guesswork of creating expense reports. They can import automated expenses from company accounts and calculate daily per diem based on the city you are staying in. It is very easy to organize, create, edit, and submit expense items and reports, and tracking them is pretty straightforward.

Cons

Not all the features are easy to use or understand, and there is a pretty sharp learning curve. Load times can also be very long, depending on what part of the system you are using. Finding a flight might not take longer than a major website, but advancing steps can definitely seem longer than it should.

Keeping track of expenses on the run

Pros

All mobile apps are not created equal but happy to report SAP Concur's mobile app is an amazing tool while on the road especially when keeping receipts is not the strong suit of many. The fact I can get my receipt, move right over to a place where i can take an image of the receipt and then throw the receipt in my black hole of a book bag is very convenient.

Cons

My disappointment with what is needed to put through reports and approve reports in SAP Concur are mostly pointed to my company policies as many might report in these reviews, however, going away from that there has not been much limitations in this software. Everything is accounted for all expense needs at least for my purpose as well as my teams.

Concur review

Pros

Concur is very easy and intuitive to use. Mobile app is also great and helps do expenses on the go.

Cons

As the administrator, it's sometimes difficult to get certain features and reports customized without support. Reporting could be more streamlined

Overall Positive Experience and Ease of Use

An overall very positive experience. Customer Support is not difficult to get a hold of and they are always implementing new updates and increasing the level of customer experience.

Pros

The ease of navigating through the software and it's ability to perform a multitude of functions. Keeping all the data in one place makes it easy to look back at past reports and training employees to use the software is simple. Concur provides a detailed instructions handout to walk employees through each step of building an expense report.

Cons

I would prefer an easier way to assign multiple users under master accounts. Also for there to be a way to set a preferred master user to be able to bypass the initial approver on the account to approve expense reports.

Concur is great for keeping track of expenses.

Pros

I definitely like that you can just take a picture of your receipt with your phone and it goes right to your expense account.

Cons

Some of the features are automated. I wish that I could have more control over whether something is allocated in certain ways.

Great for Expense Reports

This is a much better system that what we used before. It make the process of expenses not as painful and much faster reimbursement time.

Pros

I am able to send over expense reports in one day and then able to get reimbursed within a few days. Previous stuff saves on it so you are able to copy in order to save some time.

Cons

It is not super user friendly the first couple of times but once you get the hang of it, it is a great tool.

Concur

Pros

I really like Concur. It helps tremendously with getting all of my travel expenses completed. With out this software I don't think I would be able to keep up with it all.

Cons

I really enjoy using this software no glitches this way.

Great expense tracking software

Concur is an easy and intuitive tool to use. It is well organized and it does a great job tracking and reporting expenses. Their customer support has been competent and responsive when I have needed their help.

Pros

Concur has been the best tool that I have used so far for expense reporting and tracking. The software is mostly intuitive and easy to use with little training. Their customer service was great the few times I needed their help.

Cons

There is nothing that I haven’t liked about Concur and, considering that so many companies use it, I believe that it is well trusted by corporate ITs.

Expenses made much easier

Pros

So much easier and better than pretty much most other tools and methods out there. Along with the app, it makes it much easier to keep track or expenses and receipts as well. I can store all my receipts in one place in the app and pull them on even when I log into the site as well. makes it so easy. Makes doing expenses a lot quicker.

Cons

sometimes some things can get a little frustrating like when a total does not equal the same or itemized list of things can feel a bit cumbersome. But they do have good support which is there to help you get past these minor pains.

SAP Concur Review

I would definitely recommend SAP Concur to businesses that regularly have to deal with employee expenses. SAP Concur is extremely easy to use which means employees will submit their expenses quickly and spend more time doing their day job instead of working out how to submit expenses!

Pros

I use SAP concur regularly to submit business expenses, what I like most about this software is the app version and the ability to import pictures and automatically scan receipts to transfer information about my expense into the system. This feature has saved a lot of time filling out the expense form.

Cons

Overall I am very happy with this software as it helps my in my job. The only small annoyance is that sometimes the phone app will crash when uploading large images.

Business expenses streamlined

The cloudbased design enables me to see all my expenses at one time. No duplication!

Pros

All of my expenses are listed in one place making it easy to organize them. The header columns on this are neatly arranged so I can clearly see what I need to input.

Cons

One does not have the ability to upload more than one receipt at a time. This adds a lot of time onto my expenses which I could use otherwise!

Overall I like the product

Pros

Easy to use and I like how it's linked to expense it and the two work hand in hand to make it easy to expense bills

Cons

Some times the expenses are not linked and do not transfer over there fore I need to re submit the receipts

At least I don't have to entered expenses manually

Time efficient to process our expenses thru ADP as part of the employees payroll. We save time and money by convening all thru just one step every two weeks.

Pros

That I can run reports on a specific person to see the detail of his/hers expenses and go back as far as the individual started with our agency.

Cons

for our use, works great, maybe the least would be to delegate access to another manager when one is on vacation.

Concur for the win!

Overall we are happy with this software to track expense for our sales team

Pros

The ease of entering receipts and managing expense via the app has worked wonders for our sales team

Cons

It would be nice if the categories were customizable. We have certain entries that have to go under general categories right now that would be easier to track if we could name them.

Excellent app, super easy to use on the go

Pros

The mobile app is excellent, concur has great quick support and the receipt interface is beyond easy to use

Cons

It took a while for the app to get iPhone X optimized but that is really not a big deal..it works great with

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.