All categories

SAP Concur Reviews - Page 8

1,360 reviews

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Concur for the win!

Overall we are happy with this software to track expense for our sales team

Pros

The ease of entering receipts and managing expense via the app has worked wonders for our sales team

Cons

It would be nice if the categories were customizable. We have certain entries that have to go under general categories right now that would be easier to track if we could name them.

Excellent app, super easy to use on the go

Pros

The mobile app is excellent, concur has great quick support and the receipt interface is beyond easy to use

Cons

It took a while for the app to get iPhone X optimized but that is really not a big deal..it works great with

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Great Tool for Easy Expensing

I have had a great experience using Concur. They have an app so it makes expensing super easy on the go. We'd be lost without it!

Pros

My favorite feature of this tool is the ability to take a picture of a receipt and concur scans and basically fills out your expense for you! This is super helpful when on a business trip and you're expensing everything you do - ubers, meals, hotels, etc. I usually just take pictures of every receipt and upload them to Concur and they do the rest. It takes a little bit of time to read each receipt, but saves so much manual work on my end once it comes time to submit an expense report.

Cons

The software does have a bit of a learning curve. It isn't as intuitive as you'd like for submitting expenses, but once you get the hang of it, it's great. There are a ton of fields possible for each expense and your company can choose which ones are required/not required.

Expense Managment through concur System

Experience is good

Pros

Integration of API with other System. Expenses Reports with every official trips with all information. at one place.

Cons

Receipt management at the accounting review level is also very limited

fantastic product

Pros

-Easily upload receipts (you can simply take a picture with your phone, or email them to the app directly) -Easily complete expense reports on your phone or computer -Every aspect of the app, whether your submitting expenses or completing approvals, is easy, intuitive, and user friendly -Customer service is helpful

Cons

I've been using this product for years with no issues. The only time I had to ask for help was once when I had lost a receipt and needed to fill out a "receipt affidavit" which turned out to be easier than I was making it out to be.

Great A/P Tool

Our A/P department love this tool, it makes it easier for them to process invoices.

Pros

It makes it easier to capture invoices from providers, all they do is send it to a custom email address, concur captures it , uses OCR to determine the invoice provider information and amount, it goes through an approval process and once it is approved, it synchronizes with quickbooks. No need to do double entry.

Cons

The implementation was a little rough, lots of issues came in but nothing that couldn't be solved.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Concur makes the expense process easier but some features are difficult to use and unreliable.

Being able to expense remotely and from the cloud is beneficial.

Pros

- Automatically pulls expenses from my company credit card - Booking travel is easy as it keeps all my information stored including TSA Pre Check Info. - The iOS app is easy to use, and more reliable lately.

Cons

- When selecting multiple expenses if you happen to click off a radio button all expenses are unselected. - Expensing hotel stays require a lot of information, and changes to be made. - No way to search for specific expense reports. - Software has had no major feature improvements in 4+ years.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Robust and streamlines expense management app

Pros

Concur is having so many pros which can not be denied, my list goes on 1. Matured product with easy to use features 2. Coupled with OCR technologies 3. Flawless process

Cons

Well, this product has some serious issues which can not be neglected e.g. 1. Lacks value prepositions 2. Pricing structure is bit chaotic, clarity needs to be bring 3. Customer support is average

Review of Concur

Generally Concur provides a good value for their product. I would recommend looking into the product if you are needing a better tracking system for travel and expenses.

Pros

Pros of Concur: - Allows systems and processes to approve travel and expenses reports - Product is relatively easy to use - The app is easy to use - You can take picture of a receipt and email it directly to your account in Concur (there is up to 15 to 20 minute delay for the picture to showup), take pictures of receipts ahead of time so you have them when it's time to do expense reports

Cons

Cons of Concur: - You have to do expense reports each month.... (bah) - Expense Reports have to be specific to run through their auditing processes, if everything isn't perfect it will get kicked back to you for correction - Getting travel booked is a bit tedious, not sure if this process can be improved but something to look into.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I am in control of my travel!

Super happy i am in control of my travel arrangements now, and no longer have to rely on a travel agent.

Pros

For the longest time, my company was using a travel agency to book our travel. Even though the ladies where great, i never enjoyed calling them while on the east coast for an urgent intervention (since i knew they where based in Los Angeles). After we got acquired by a fortune 150, we need to use SAP Concur to book our travel ourselfs. In the beginning i was not very happy about that, until i realized i can control my travel (company flags flights over a certain amount), but what used to take forever i can now do myself (flight + hotel + car). Love it!

Cons

Sometimes i still have to call an agent or the airline directly to make some last minute changes (system can't handle those requests) and displays message: call 1-800 number. No big deal :)

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Intuitive expensing, no frills

I can expense my receipts relatively easily. The uploading of receipts is a nuisance and it would be nice if we could bulk upload them and the software could decipher and infer how to expense properly

Pros

I can go to this product to expense my products and it is very easy and intuitive. There are not extra features that are likely unnecessary.

Cons

It would be great to have this software in another system I use so I don't have to go to the page and login. It would be nice if my computer could take a photo of the receipts and upload them so that process is more seamless.

Submitting Expense Reports without Stress

Pros

At first, it's a little difficult to navigate if you haven't had someone sit down and guide you through it, but after I started using it more, it's so easy. No stress, it ties straight to my Corporate CC so any transactions just show up in my report and I can sort them from there. You can save receipts in your account to have on file and in one spot, and you can login in from anywhere. Makes it super easy when I am at home and have to work on the report, or when I'm in the office.

Cons

It's a little difficult to navigate in the beginning, but after a few rounds, I was a pro and once I knew what I was looking for, it seemed very stream line and efficient.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Best Expense tracking out there (you pay for it)

It is totally worth the price if you have a big enough company.

Pros

This system is the best out there for expense reporting. It is the gold standard for good reason.

Cons

It is pretty spendy to have them do this for you.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy to use expense reporting platform

Overall, Concur makes a nice platform to track and submit expenses. It really saves a company time by removing the physical paperwork. I would recommend it.

Pros

As a user, I like how easy it is to use. They make it very simple to input your different expenses and categorize them appropriately. You can easily keep track of your travel expenses by looking at your account. Also, the submission for supervisor approval is easy.

Cons

I least like how many fields for data entry are unexplained. I sometimes have to ask my supervisor what is required because Concur does not give me any clue as to what should go there. I also wish the uploading of receipts was a little easier on the computer version. The mobile phone version is easy to upload receipts.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Concur is great...I concur!

Pros

I've used many expense software programs, and I believe the ease of use - overall - is better than most. Also, I would say their support staff is most helpful and always there within a few rings, never having to wait for more than 5 minutes.

Cons

I believe the issues that I have with Concur are more integration related and not the actual software. I believe the flight category could be more easily read and perhaps a user interface refresh is in order since it looks quite outdated. Other than that, I have no problems with the software.

Easy for Expense Reports

The experience overall has been very positive. The depth of the product ensures that there aren't questions that often come up to have me clarify something that appeared on the report.

Pros

The feature allowed my employer to have a lot of options to select that would best specify what accounts or funds to pull the reimbursement funds for. The level of detail allows the user to fill out a full report in a way that likely won't require additional followups.

Cons

It can be a bit daunting the first few times you do it. Unless you do it often, you may need a guide each time you submit a report.

Vastly improved

Track and expense my travel expenses.

Pros

I like that I can now scan my receipts on my phone and add them to an expense report later. This makes it so much easier at the end of a trip than trying to keep track the entire time and end up losing receipts.

Cons

I travel only a few times a year and I always forget the process of getting items added to an expense report. I have to try two different methods before I finally remember how it works. It’d be nice to have more clarity available if it’s been a while since I last opened the app. Adding mileage is weird too.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Can be a game-changer for an org

Pros

Having the full visibility to the entire invoice process for an organization--i.e. being able to see where any given invoice is in any process--can be extremely helpful.

Cons

Do not expect to be fully trained on the ins and outs of Invoice going into it--plan for overtime, or additional staff, to ensure that your implementation goes smoothly.

The Best User Experience for Expenses

Very Happy - With mobility being a huge part of our culture, Concur is essential to our expense process.

Pros

Concur’s mobile app functionality is best in class. The ability to take a picture of a receipt and upload the image to the expense item is a essential feature. This has greatly reduced the amount of Under reporting we experience. The app is well designed and extremely user friendly.

Cons

The desktop/Web version can sometimes lag in terms of uploading images - It does get somewhat bogged down by any heavy uploads.

Online Expense Reporting

This software makes expenses so much easier to track for everyone. It also makes others accountable for following up, and helps you track when expenses are due. You can also tailor it to your own business requirements which is helpful.

Pros

This software allows you to pass along expense reports quickly and efficiently. You no longer have to send emails back and forth, or wonder where your expense report is. You can see who has the report and whether it has been approved or not. Taking pictures of the receipt is super easy and allows you to attach them to the expense.

Cons

If you do not use the app and chose to attach receipts by scanning and saving the file, it is a fairly lengthy process. You can batch attach receipts though that make it easier. The other annoying thing about it is more of a user issue. If you do not know how to include all expenses in one report, each report has to be signed off on individually.

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

A great tool, but there are always outages

Not a fan, but it is a necessary evil. The implementation has been on-going for over a decade, and will likely never end. Worse than an ERP implementation. Requires a significant amount of training and re-training for every employee as it is not the most intuitive platform out there.

Pros

It's been a great tool to combine and manage our employee expenses and travel/entertainment expenditures. It incorporates our credit card transactions and works well sharing information with our travel partners to give us an all-in-one place for the employee to manage their spending.

Cons

Feels like at least once a week the tool is down with some random outage. Took years to get it tied to our SSO, and even now that it is, it only works with a specific URL, the URL in any email notifications takes you to a non-SSO page and your log-in fails. Also, it is no-frills, and looks very boring.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Love using this because it means I get paid

Pros

Super easy to use, very self-explanatory and allows for multiple submissions at once. I use this software for work all the time and there are multiple categories it allows you to utilize such as vehicle expense, hotel, travel, food etc. Especially like that it calculates mileage.

Cons

The only thing I can think about it maybe they can incorporate some sort of splitting image/receipts options. Sometimes I will have multiple receipts in one scan and I have to split them up for each item I expense which can take a while.

Love this app!

Overall I love using SAP Concur and would highly recommend it. It makes it easy to keep track of expenses day to day.

Pros

It is so nice to be able to take a picture of a receipt on the spot and then throw the receipt away. No piles of paper in my car or crumpled up in my purse.

Cons

My app often freezes out and says "analyzing" for days. I worry my receipt image will be lost! It also often doesn't read the location or business name so I have to type it in manually. The website is a bit clunky and hard to find things if you don't know what your looking for. I also wish it would automatically choose "company paid" on an expense instead of having to manually change it on every receipt.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

best travel booking program!

Pros

Initially I felt that the system was a bit difficult to use because there just seemed to be a lot of steps that I wasn't accustomed to. However, after using Concur to schedule and book my travel for work, I found that it is an invaluable tool when it comes to booking travel.

Cons

Concur can be configured and it's up to the organization to set up travel policy. Sometimes these travel policies are difficult to understand but it's not Concur's fault.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Just take a picture and that is it

Excellent, has done my trips easier, and my expense reports easier to do and to track

Pros

When I travel I hate to storage receipts and then put them together for my expense report, this software lets you just take a picture, and you make your expense to the card you have on the system, so the charge comes into the system automatically and you just need to take a picture, and that is easier, you do not need to carry any paper, and it is easier to make a expense report, and everything is in order. Also I love the fact that it pre fill the forms based on the info on the spend on your card, so it also save you time when doing your expense reports

Cons

Some times it take to much time for the charge of the spend to appear on the report, also sometimes the place in where you did your purchase is not updated properly, so you need to do it manually