All categories

SAP Concur Reviews - Page 9

1,360 reviews

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

I concur that concur is convenient

Concur has definitely streamlined my expenses, but could be slightly more intuitive/user friendly.

Pros

I think concur is extremely convenient, and am glad my company offers this option for expenses. It doesn't take me long to complete expense reports, and it helps me stay organized and make sure I am actually getting reimbursed for all of my business costs. I like that you can start a report and then come back to it later (ex. if I forgot a receipt at home, I can still enter all the other details, and then attach the picture later).

Cons

Some of the pre-determined fields are frustrating, though I understand not allowing random values to be entered. Example. sometimes the city I'm submitting an expense for won't show up, and then I'll need to search around for a city that's close and also an available option within concur. This also may be due to a lack of concur training from my own company, but I don't really understand the difference between an expense "report" and a "request"- I'm not sure if these really matter at the end of the day, so would prefer options be streamlined and perhaps explained (like an FAQ, or ? you can hover over to answer common questions).

Expense tracking simplified

Pros

We use Concur at our company to track expenses made by the employees during their travel. The user interface is very easy to get adapted to. You can create requests for your travel needs, quote an amount for different segment of travel - which will then be approved. Similarly, submitting the expenses for claiming them is much easier.

Cons

If there was an inbuilt forex converter for a historical date, then that would simplify a lot of work. Presently we need to get the historical forex rates from some third party website which is not very convenient.

Concur review

Concur is very easy to use, but it has some quirk that takes some getting use to.

Pros

Concur is easy to use especially if you use the credit card linked to it. When you use the credit card link to the Concur account it will automatically start an expense report for you.

Cons

I can't review every tracking status of the report once it leaves my queue. I would like to see who is the approver, the next approver, and etc. I can only see the final stage of it's been approved, but I can't see the in-between of what is the hold up from it being approved.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Overall, i enjoy getting expenses done on concur. It's easy to use and very effective

Pros

I like that this software is very self explanatory and easy to use. Very organized and again, easy to navigate.

Cons

tedious itemization. Some receipts will itemize by themselves and i wish this feature was applied to all charges.

Expense reports made easy

Pros

The ease of use to enter expenses and attach receipts directly to each expense.

Cons

Software automatically guesses what expense type and changes cristical fields sometimes.

Concur is quick and easy to use

Pros

I like that the mileage calculator saves previous addresses, saves me a lot of time. I also like the app and like that I can manage my expenses from anywhere.

Cons

Sometimes it can take me a little longer to find what I am looking for but I do not have any dislikes about this software. A little more customization would be great.

Easy reimbursement

It makes it easy to keep track of receipt by letting you just snap a picture and save it as an expense immediately. This way you are sure not to loose or misplace a receipt.

Pros

It can be set up to receive receipts automatically and it posts them in an expense. It will even itemize hotel stay. It has the option to book hotel, air flight, car rental.

Cons

It is hard to allocate expenses on the mobile app. It does not save the selections even when it shows it did. When you go back the allocations are no longer there.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Brilliantly simple system for expense reimbursements

Easy, simple expense submissions.

Pros

I worked at a large organization where we had to turn in expenses by spreadsheet/email. Was so clunky and had so many mistakes. Switched to a new organization using concur and was amazed at how simple the process could be. Sync between phone app and cloud desktop app is great - sometimes I'm out and need a picture with my phone and others I need to upload a file. I like uploading in real-time during the month rather than waiting until the end of the month to hunt down and submit receipts.

Cons

Not many cons - the phone app is a bit more limited than the desktop - can't enter a new vehicle for mileage for example.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Concur Standard Travel & Expense

I have been frustrated by the level of customer support we've received. Responses are slow and usually not thorough. It also seems that Support Techs are not given the necessary resources and accessibility to actually solve problems, so that I have to jump through a number of hoops and provide information that I feel they should be able to obtain in order to get my problems solved. The software...

Concur Expense Review

Typically, it is used to input copies of travel receipts to the Concur Solutions website [www.concursolutions.com]. The method I use, is to photograph the receipt through the app. From there the user is given the choice to add the receipt to the Concur library, or to create a new expense. I usually add them to the library, but have created a new expense. Depending on your preference, either method is smooth.

Pros

It is really easy to use. It is a breeze add a receipt. Navigation between screens is smooth.

Cons

I have been using the app for a few years now and have not noticed any 'cons'.

Concur Expense Works for Our Business

It's easy to use and I would recommend Concur Expense to others.

Pros

Concur Experience works for me as an employee and as one who must review other's expenses. The expenses are easy to see what category that are in, and to sort accordingly. Furthermore, doing expenses is easy. Receipts can be taken on the phone and uploaded right to the app.

Cons

The user interface is good and I have not encountered many problems. The itemization could hypothetically be easier, but I haven't used a service that's been easier.

Expenses Made Easy

Pros

The product is so easy to use. Everything is right where it needs to be.

Cons

The pictures sometimes take awhile to load.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

A necessary program for expensing

Pros

I work under a loan officer who I expense all receipts for and this application has greatly reduced the confusion of what we expense and how it is filed. I was easily able to figure out the program with no training necessary and have had no issues that have required support to step in. Everything is straight forward and works great. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a program to help manage their budget.

Cons

The only problem I do have is not having the option to search for specific expense reports. You have to go under your history of past expenses and sift through your most recent ones in search for what you are looking for.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

A simple solution to business expense reporting

Streamlined business expenses, capturing receipts on the go, and maintaining clean accounting for our small business.

Pros

The mobile app is strong. It has all the features that you need to capture your receipts on the go. Gone are the days of sifting through receipts when you are at your desk. Just snap it and go and expense later.

Cons

The reports are just a pain. Expensing is a pain, but in a software I would really like to see credit card scanning and automatic reporting. At least have it guess and check manually if it was correct.

Robust Expense Management Platform

Pros

-Easy to use for both employees and administrators -Great user tools, including desk procedures and help menus -Integrates with HRIS data, providing a seamless admin experience (updates to cost centers, approvers, names, etc.) -SSO capability -Report submission and approval process are quick and easy to understand -Connection with Concur Invoice provides seamless experience -Email notifications

Cons

-Cost - this is an expensive platform Other than that - I don't have any cons!

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Concur Expenses, from a non-accountant

Pros

The ability to transfer expenses from booked travel itineraries made reporting so easy. The "quick expense" feature, where you could input multiple of the same kind of expense was great too.

Cons

I would've liked a feature confirming the invoice/expense report was submitted/received/approved etc.

Easy on the go

Expense reports are much easier to do while on the road.

Pros

Concur is easy for us to use to create expense reports while we're on the road. It's useful to input receipts and notes right at the time of expense, rather than submitting paper forms.

Cons

The UI is a little clunky for the end user. It's also cumbersome that if there is a change request at any point in the process, the expense report gets sent back to the user and has to go through the entire chain of approvals again.

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Relatively easy to use, intuitive expense software

Pros

Creating an expense report is very intuitive. Follow the on-screen instructions to categorize, add departments, cost, etc. Creating the report itself is very easy. I typically only use this program when I have to expense a cost that is not covered through every day work functions, so when I do have to use Concur, it's nice that it's relatively easy and intuitive to use.

Cons

What I like least about the software is adding a receipt to the expense report...once the expense report is created, I have found it easiest to save first, then attach the receipt due to losing an expense report before attaching the receipt and then attaching the receipt and finding that everything I already entered was lost. It may be the way my organization's copy works, but that piece of creating the final report seems less intuitive than the rest of the process.

Great for Most But Not All

We use Concur mostly for business travel expenses.

Pros

Cloud database so you can work on your expense reports from anywhere. Mobile app is convenient to have.

Cons

Although Concur can be customizable to meet business needs, it's a bit clumsy in handling complex government rules pertaining to certain institutions.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Smooth process for claiming expenses

Being able to record my expenses as they happen.

Pros

Having an app so I can record my expenses as I go, speeds up my claims no end. I used to save up a month or so and it would take me ages to go through and add them all in, now I can record them as I go on the go. The app lets you take pictures of your receipts as well which is great.

Cons

The last time I used it there seemed to be an issue with booking business mileage as the option was missing - still with the desktop version was as it should be.

Concur Expense

It solved using paper for expense reports.

Pros

I like that it has an app that makes it easy to upload receipts. Its good for field staff who dont have computer access all the time.

Cons

It sometimes duplicates transactions. Receipts dont always attach to the correct expense.

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Gets the job done but somewhat clunky

Pros

Concur can handle just about every need, including travel arrangements and notifications and expense reports. So in general, it does what you ultimately need it do.

Cons

It is not very user-friendly or intuitive. There is a pretty long learning curve and often done via trial and error. Usually, something happens that triggers an error, so you have to dig into the details to understand why and fix the problem. The overall design could use updating too, especially when trying to book travel.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Good conprehensive expense management tool

Overall I find it helpful to get an audit trail of expenses, approvals and any violations per the rule set input by my employer.

Pros

I use it for Travel reservations, expense management, reimbursements , the app is also helpful for flight and hotel reminders as well as quick customer service. Also the ability to run reports for the purpose of identifying red flags in employee expenses is helpful.

Cons

The UI occasionally tends to be slow and takes longer to load in the desktop. This is a very rare occurrence only.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Streamline Expenses for Larger Businesses in One Stop

Overall my experience has been positive. It's been pretty straight forward to use.

Pros

I like that there are add-ons available to be able to book travel right through Concur making any expenses that are incurred readily available to expense. I like that you can enter in your frequent customer numbers for things like airfare and rental cars. You can register your preferred business credit cards as well and those expenses will automatically populate so you can transfer them to an expense report.

Cons

The thing I like least about Concur is that when entering in hotel stays for multiple days you have to enter expenses for each day rather than putting in just the total for the whole stay. When rates are different each night, there's a lot of changing around that has to happen in order for it to come out right.

All that and more....

Test driving this product allowed me to think of ways we could work smarter and not harder, especially when reporting out of pocket expenses. Overall, it was a great learning experience,

Pros

My trial evaluation of Concur allowed e to test drive a very robust program that integrates well with our accounting software a well as our travel portal. It was very easy to figure out once I watched some of the training videos. The price point is fair for all it has to offer.

Cons

It is an excellent program...however it was "too much" for what we need. There are no negative comments and I would highly recommend for mid-size to larger companies