Construction Loan Manager

Loan servicing solution for construction businesses

Construction Loan Manager Reviews

6 Months Use

We have been using the program for 6 months now and it has been extremely helpful. The Land Gorilla team has been extremely helpful in making adjustments to the program that help use a monitor and track our pipelines. Looking forward to starting to utilize other functionality

Pros

Extremely user-friendly, changes made to system go into effect quickly

Cons

Setting up the budget

Great program, but has room for improvement.

Overall, this is a great program. However, there are shortcomings that have been a disappointing discovery as time goes on. There are reports that have ample pictures, sufficient notes, and come back to us in a timely manner and that is GREAT! However, there are those cases (that are more frequent than we would like) that come back late, missing items, and have scarce notes that don't give us a clear picture of the what the inspector has seen. Those really mess us up. We are on a tight schedule and mistakes like that cost us the trust of our borrowers. We have promised to deliver on a specific schedule if they do everything we have asked, and when we cannot deliver, it hurts our credibility.

Pros

The new document center is great! It was not as user friendly before when all documents could not be stored together.

Cons

The report options don't really offer the reports we would like to have

LG Satisfaction

I have been using Land Gorilla's platform for approx. 2 1/2 years now, during which time I have seen a lot of progression with systems enhancements. While it provides for most basic day to day business functionality, it still lacks as a true loan servicing/accounting system. It's the greatest strength is the inspection services function. The ease of ordering, the expediency in the turn times, and the efficiency and accuracy of the inspection reports. All aspects of Customer Service in general and response times are excellent! They are very accommodating for the occasional rush requests. It is extremely rare that the inspectors make any errors, and on those occasions, both LG and the inspectors are very prompt in responding and making corrections if/when necessary.

Cons

This system is very user friendly. The ease of use of awesome!!

Pros

I love the ease of uploading documents to the document center. Being able to view documents received for the file in the document center and communicating with the reviewer through the communication log is a great benefit.

Cons

The visibility to see all active files in your pipeline is a feature that need improvement. As it stands today that visibility does not exist. So as a lender we have to manually track all of our active files until the final review has been provided.

Land Gorilla Rating

I started using the software in February and have felt it has always been very user-friendly. I was new in construction management and it took no time to learn how to use the software. The support department is always easy to reach either by phone or e-mail and have always been very helpful

Pros

Ability to create reports

Cons

I can't think of any I really enjoy the software

Very User Friendly

I love the CLM system. It's such a user-friendly system and provides great detail on what's going on with your renovation review or if a draw is being requested. The ease and use of the system is superb. Two thumbs up!!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

That we only have the ability to have only one system admin.

An overall good software program.

Fairly easy to use and a great support staff. Though at times some common sense features are overlooked.

Pros

Straightforward user design.

Cons

Some common sense features are overlooked.

Okay

It took a while for my log in to work, and to get used to the program. I would recommend it to someone whose sole duty was dealing with financials on the construction side, but for someone like myself that only deals with it slightly every once in a great while it seemed overwhelming.

Pros

The pure amount of items that you can do with this program is amazing.

Cons

There were so many things to do that the ease of use at times would get very difficult trying to navigate throughout the program and get to what I needed in order to make it work.

Excellent Service!

I've used Land Gorilla numerous times to help me manage construction projects that are too far for me to personally inspect. The reports are very thorough and they provide photos of every last detail. Turn around time from order to completed report is always quick and the agents they use are always friendly to my clients. I would recommend them to anyone.

Cons

Love it. Use it every day.

Our company transferred in 2015 and made my workflow much easier. We utilize the Construction Loan Manager and inspection services. Our services and admins love the system. The big plus is they pick up the phone when we call.