CasetrackerLaw Reviews - Page 2

Above & Beyond

I don't know where to begin. I came to Tom, at Casetracker, from a software that was offering no help. None. It was nothing but broken promises. When Tom heard of my situation, he immediately jumped into action. The staff at Casetracker have been nothing but the BEST! They are prompt in their responses to requests for help. They are able to customize reports to the need of myself and my clients. They are ALWAYS available to walk through something on the phone or via GoToMeeting. They almost literally bend over backwards to make sure I have what I need to succeed. I cannot believe that I have FINALLY found a company that is true to their word!

Cons

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We take pride in our customer service. B. Smith

Keeps me on track

I work for a law firm in Omaha Nebraska and I handle the litigation collections for the firm. This product has been my lifesaver for keeping on track of all my cases. I am able to keep all the cases desginated to me under control. This product tracks the status of every matter that is assigned and I can pull and create reports to fit any request from our clients. If Casetracker could get the court costs to link to the pleadings generated.........it would make it the perfect case management system!! I have been very happy with all my interactions with the staff and any time that I have had any issues the response and has been prompt and resolution comes quickly.

Thank you for the wonderful review. B. Smith

Makes my day easier!

I've been using Casetracker for a total of 5 years now. It really does make my day easier. As a solo practitioner, I have plenty to do on any given day. This software tracks everything I need it to and then some! I have the ability to review my staff's work and client love that they can see what is going on in real time. The client facing tool has been a great sales tool! I know I should list pros and cons - but right now, I don't have any cons. The team at Casetracker is fantastic. They keep the system ever-evolving and quickly implement all my new ideas. It's a great tool regardless of the areas you practice.

Cons

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Review for CasetrackerLaw

We have used CasetrackerLaw for 3 years. This software works great for any company that has Accounts receivable and needs to collect them. This Software gives you Online Access 24/7 from any location on the web Allows for a quick review of all accounts past due. You can monitor the number and collection percentage of all accounts placed Review collectors notes on each file in real time Clients can Place new accounts for collection directly in your system Update claims and your profile, add attachments and much more I recommend this software program highly. www.amscollects.com

Cons

Thank you for your review.

Long time user

Extreme ease of use, provides clients easy access and transparency. Clients regularly comment how database is very clear and easy to find information and navigate system. Support staff very helpful, answers all questions within less than 24 hours. Customization is easily done. Daily reminders are fantastic. Productivity, profitability and other reports are quick and easy to create and run. I have been a very satisfied client for over 10 years-- I would highly recommend the company to any one.

Cons

Thank you for the awesome review Karen.

Great collection software

I think Casetracker is a great collection software; and a collection software that has really changed with the times (used it since 2005) and client requests. Tom and his team have a great product and it has been instrumental in the growth of my collection practice. It has allowed me to service large clients even when my office staff was small. My staff and clients really depend on the casetracker and its capability.

Cons

Another fantastic product review from a VIP client, we strive to make all our clients happy. B. Smith

Awesome CRM for Sales and Debt Collection Software

Like the title says, "Awesome CRM for Sales and Debt Collection Software". Both my sales staff, collection staff and clients are able to access and manage their files with ease..... I also like the fact that everything is in one place, I don't have collectors on one system and sales on another. Best of all whenever I need changes made or customizations Becky and Tom are always ready to help with whatever I need. In short Casetracker is a fine example of how business should be done!

Cons

Thank you Mike for an awesome review.

Customer Review of Casetracker Law Software

Casetracker Law is a wonderful, user-friendly collections software that contains many great features. My customers , thoroughly enjoy their capability to go online to monitor their judgment assignments. Its ability to calculate settlement payments is awesome. The software's Reminder, To-Do Lists and Payment Reminder features totally organize my collection actions. I highly recommend this software as a great collection tool. I have no complaints about any of its features.

Product Rewiew

Casetracker is a cutting edge program used for case management of our collection files. It is easy to use and customizable to your personal needs. You can access Casetracker from the internet 24/7 and your clients can also have access from the internet to review their files 24/7. It is already loaded with over 100 features that come in handy in any collection environment. It is very cost effective for file management in a volume business.

Cons

Casetracker's monitoring platform for clients

Our casetracker system empowers our clients to remain informed and engaged in our collection process, and to generate the kind of reports they need to make their jobs easier. The staff at Casetracker are responsive and attentive, and over our relationship have become more open to our ideas for improvements to the system.

Cons

Thank you for the product review. We listen to our clients when they have ideas to improve the current system. B. Smith

Swift and Responsive

I've been using Casetracker for approximately 2 years. In that time, as my business has grown and changed, I've been able to work quickly with the Casetracker team to resolve the few issues which appeared and to work with them to plan and modify my system to handle new challenges and projects for my company

Cons

Thank you Bradley for your wonderful review.

Unbelievable Sales Tool

CasetrackerLaw Sales Tool has made my life easier. I originally used it for my Collections business and two years ago started using it for my Financial Services business. It keeps track of my clients, prospects and recruiting activity. I never have to worry about missing a follow-up call.

Thank you Mark for the wonderful review of our sales tool. B. Smith

CasetrackerLaw web site

We have been using CasetrackerLaw for a number of years and although we have been solicited by others that have what they claim to be a 'similar' product, we have found the CasetrackerLaw platform to be superior in every way. It is quite user friendly and can adapt to virtually any situation the client requires.

Cons

Thank you very much for your review.

Great Services, Great Program

I highly recommend this software not only because is helpful, easy to learn and to keep track of clients also because customer services team is amazing , they are always there for you helping you with any question or concern that you may have.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate our clients. B. Smith

Priceless and Top-Notch Software

This software is so manageable and effortless to use. Make my job as Credit Manager more efficient and reduces our bad debt write off's. The staff does their do diligence and exceeds expectations. I would highly recommend this product to the fullest

Thank you for this wonderful review. B. Smith

Casetracker123

100% satisfied with the choice I made to use Casetracker123. Becky and Tom have been great to work with and would recommend Casetracker123 to anyone without reservation.

Cons

Thank you for your review.