Declaree Reviews

Fast and easy to use app

No more storing paper receipts or invoices, fully compliant with Dutch tax law. Easy for my accountant and saves time and money. Connected with my accountancy program. I don't have any specific issues with the app, I am the only user so I don't need the enterprise functionalities which are standard in this solution.

Pros

It is fast, easy to use and you can create a report within the app. You don't have to login to a web portal to create a report.

Best Expense app ever

Very easy to use expense app which covers out total employee spend. Pricing is very low bearing in mind the advanced functionalities Declaree has to offer. We've tried multiple options and Declaree was by far the best solutions for our business.

Pros

user-friendliness advanced functionalities integrations with ERP/ Creditcards single sign on white label native app

Cons

Really hard to mention any cons, since this is the expense app we have been waiting for.

Basic expense management software

Pros

The key functionality of adding expenses, receipts, and making them into reports works well. Making workflows is a bit harder, feels very manual. Exact integration is a great feature.

Cons

Customer service is quite non-responsive - I've requested an updated quote and simply received no reply - and there is no auto-scanning function.

Perfect solution for expenses

Very good!

Pros

It is very user-friendly and data driven.

Cons

They are totally focussed on declarations. So we miss the expansion to other HR and reporting processes.

Easy

It is overall a fine product. Easy to use, for every one. It’s also working when you’re off-line. And you get payed very fast.

Pros

Easy to work with and very simple to understand.

Cons

Nothing, I could not find anything that I don’t like.

I don't forget or dread to do my declaration of expenses anymore, it's really quick.

Pros

It makes reporting expenses much quicker and there's no need to store paper receipts. Also, you can send the expenses to the supervisor directly and, since it integrates with the accounting software, reimbursements of expenses are faster.

Cons

I'd like to introduce mileage by tapping on the map. Right now I usually just introduce the address.