Deskera CRM Reviews

George M.

Their support is also very active and they take great effort to build their community. We got the software specifically for the CRM, but it is also bundled with great Bookeeping and HRM saoos.

Tjakoen S.

They have an almost too good to be true pricing system.

Tjakoen S.

Some advanced features are missing in the CRM.

Sagar M.

Still in development so it can cause problems, but once pointed out it only takes a few days to fix.

David R.

4.2

Un software para trabajar en la web y en el telefono de una manera magnifica.

La parta de administración de usuarios me parece muy bien, la velocidad de trabajo desde el movil me parece bastante acertada.

Pros

Las aplicaciones moviles son de lo mejor, y la compatibilidad web.

Cons

Integraciones aun en desarrollo. no tiene el lenguaje español actualmente.

LOVE IT!

Overall it has been great for our business due to the dashboard functions to keep track of everything.

Pros

The CRM Software is amazing, but I like that it has the dashboard with one place for everything

Cons

So far it has been great with no issues or problems!

Very Poor Customer Service

Very poor. We had some initial training sessions, but the service beyond that was non-existent. We've been trying to get a refund but we are being ghosted by this company.

Pros

Had functionalities similar to other ERP systems.

Cons

The customer service is abysmal. We've been calling for months and can't get anyone on the phone. Nobody has answered any of our messages. They took our money and seem to be done with us.

One of the best all in one softwares

Pros

Its bookkeeping system is all the compliances ready for GST in India and the separate option for quotation sending is really helpful. How can I miss my most favorite feature that is the bank reconcilement. Apart from that the HRM system also serves the purpose and I use it for payroll and attendance management system now.

Cons

Some advanced features are missing in the CRM. I would also like to get the employee attendance tracking system in the HRM. Though it's on their roadmap.

Great Value for a CRM with core features

Pros

They have an almost too good to be true pricing system. You only have to pay for power users (admins). This is probably the best bang for buck in the industry. Their support is also very active and they take great effort to build their community We got the software specifically for the CRM, but it is also bundled with great Bookeeping and HRM saoos

Cons

The only missing feature for us is inbuilt Proposals. Quoting and invoicing is includes with books. But as of now our would have to use Zapier to integrate with your proposals app. It should be noted that they have proposals in their develop roadmap

The best app for your money

Pros

Great support team, low cost, easy to use. Implementation process was done fast with fraction of cost comparing to other apps.

Cons

Haven't found yet. Is smooth and easy to use. It's the most advanced in accounting part but it does the job.

Great - Still getting better

Bought this for the CRM function although I have the rest - it had a few small problems in the beginning but the CS team is great and fixed most of the problems within a week. The opportunity to participate in such a client focused company is the reason I will continue using Deskera

Pros

Ability for customization, price for value.

Cons

Quick and easy integration with all application

What an automation system, my entire sales team simple loving Deskera CRM it's easy to use functionality and integration with all application is superb and quick. I highly recommended to all sales and marketing professional, one thing I am sure about Deskera is you all love the interface.

Pros

Easy to use functionality - best graphics Hassle Free Integration with all application

Cons

Nothing at the moment

Userfriendly and Innovative

Pros

I found that Deskera is user friendly, quick and the team is very innovative, implementing new features and add-ons frequently.

Cons

I would be more happy if there was a white label or C name possibility

Far most flexible and easy to use software

I used different CRM software and so far this is the best fit for me. All that I need are here in this software. This is also a user-friendly interface that is why I don't have any difficulty in using this.

Cons

All-in-One. A great savings.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to follow. Great on-boarding experience.

Cons

Everything is already included and many more features are being added.

not what we paid for

we cannot use it, they promised it would be able to sync our machine data, but it could not. we are asking for a full refund, but have not been able to get a return call, this has been at least 5 months now since we have asked.

Pros

the price is what attracted us.. the promises made were what continued our interest, but we never received what was promised

Cons

it was not able to sync or interact with our manufacturing data, to give us our machine cycling times in order for us to see the costs of individual units produced. Communication was very difficult to.. mostly language barrier.

This software made my life easy

The customer service is really great. I really love this software because you made the complex things into an easy one. This team don't disappoint me because I chose the perfect product for my company.

Pros

Cons

I haven't found any yet since I used this software.