Digital Purchase Order Reviews

Susie W.

Eric M.

Digital Purchase Order is an excellent product and would recommend to anyone looking to keep better records of their purchase history.

Eric M.

Cons

The limitations on how many people can utilize the program is frustrating.

Stephanie A.

Limited user base for the price of the product, expenses when you have to run multiple PO books (different subsidiaries).

Ryan W.

Can add some custom fields to PO, but cannot determine WHERE they will appear. Cannot customize the layout of the PO.

Neil K.

4.6

Best PO software I've ever used

Speed, ease, accessibility, ticks every box.

Pros

So easy to pick up and execute every operation, so commonsensicly put together hands down the easiest PO software I've ever used especially in comparison to sites like EzyPO. I will be sticking with DPO for good and always recommending.

Cons

Nothing. I haven't found anything yet to complain about other than it not being clear how to delete a PDF upload if you need to update it/upload an updated one.

DPO has streamlined payment processes and has been well received by our teams

Our experience with DPO has been fanstastic. We are still building it out to get the most out of it. But so far, we are extremely happy with it and looking forward to getting further down the road with it to fully utilize its features.

Pros

DPO is in an incredibly intuitive tool making it super easy to deploy. It accommodates a generous variety of scenarios and the overall aesthetic is great. We are receiving very positive feedback from the users and it has really helped streamline our accounts payable process. What I like most is the ability to attach files and collect approvals in one document that can be converted as a pdf for our digital AP files. Another great feature is the automatic alerts to approvers as well as those responsible for facilitating payment. I'm a huge fan!

Cons

I would like to see more reporting features. It's possible that they exist and I just haven't figured out how to get them but for example, I would like to be able to export individual departments to Excel. I've only been able to manage a full export of all data - which is great to have but I'd like to be able to customize reports. I would love to see it interface with our accounting software.

Pre-sale support

I have taken a trial version and have some questions about the product prior to thinking of buying it. There does not appear to be a way to contact anyone in the company except a phone number in Germany which I have not tried. There also appear to be some major shortfalls: - no consideration of sales tax or VAT on the PO. - can add some custom fields to PO, but cannot determine WHERE they will appear. - cannot customize the layout of the PO. - no units of measure - doesn't appear to be a way to put your company logo on your PO's. - reading the help and agreement, it appears to be focused on the film-making industry. There may be remedies to these shortfalls, if I could simply contact them and ask.

Cons

Dear Neil, thank you for your review. Sorry about your initial trouble. We actually have a toll free number that you can call 24/7. You can find the number on the main page of www.digitalpurchaseorder.com Let me also answer your questions: 1. You can add a big number of custom fields as well as customize your PO layout. We do mention in our FAQs to reach out to us. 2. You can also add your company logo to your PDF. This is also a service that we deliver for you. 3. Last but not least, we are operating in 16 industries and don't focus on films only. If you have any questions, you can call +1 888 DPO 7254 or email us support@digitalpurchaseorder.com

Digitale Kostenkontrolle

Wir haben in den letzten Jahren nur gute Erfahrungen mit DPO gemacht, aus diesem Grund sind wir dabei geblieben und werden es wohl auch. Vorteil nach wie vor. Volle Kostenkontrolle, Genehmigungsstufen bis hin zum Kauf. Automatisches auslösen der der Bestellung durch letzte Freigabe. Leichte Handhabung für Finance. Report Export ermöglicht genaue Auswertung.

Pros

Leichte Handhabung, viele Möglichkeiten zum Einstellen von Zugriffsrechten und genehmigungsstufen. Nach Jahren noch wiederfinden von Angeboten und Kaufzeiträume. Suchfunktion, egal ob nach Artikel oder Firmen. Durch die Möglichkeit von Budgethinterlegungen, volle Kostenkontrolle. Weniger Papier da Digitale Ablage.

Cons

Es gibt immer Möglichkeiten etwas weiter zu entwickeln, was den einen mehr nutzt als dem anderen. Meine Erfahrung ist, nichts ist unmöglich. Negatives kann ich durch die Entwicklung von DPO nichts einbringen.

DPO - Easy setup and deployment

I mostly worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at DPO, and he has been always responsive to all our questions, or any additional setup requirements we've had on the product.

Pros

The ease of setup with intuitive user interface was the best part of DPO. We were able to setup the system for creating Purchase Orders for our Engineers in a very short period of time.

Cons

As a system admin, I've not heard any negative feedback about the product from our end users.

Julia's Review

I use PO's weekly and it's nice to be able to log on and create a PO with ease.

Pros

I like that its easy to access, i can print reports if required for tracking purposes.

Cons

I often have to give a PO# prior to having information to enter , if a PO is issued and it needs to be updated it creates a revision, I do not like this feature if a PO is Pending it shouldn't have to have a revision.

A tool that I wouldn't want to miss !

Digital Purchase Order made it easier for our company to process purchase orders aswell as invest orders. With the budget and delivery function we are able to track our purchases and staying within the budget.

Pros

The software is easy to use, very self explaining and is for us (with multiple properties in different locations) a very important tool. With the tool you can not only see the amount of money and the supplier for the wanted order, but aswell see the approval workflow and structure it by department or budget. Since the PO Books are staying in the system, we are also able to see the history of a purchase order from a different year.

Cons

The only and really minor thing that doesnt work for us is the integration in our billing system which would be super nice. But thats really all :-)

Perfect for what we need

Great customer service, quick to respond, and a reliable platform for our users.

Pros

This is a reliable platform that is simple for our teachers, coaches, and other school personnel to use to track purchases and make sure we have receipts and appropriate information.

Cons

No major issues. We switched from a paper PO system and this has made things much more efficent.

Review of the Digital Purchase Order Application

Pros

Ease of use and the great customer service.

Cons

It would be helpful if the software had some additional reporting capabilities.

Easy to use and very stable software

Pros

For our branch it's simply necessary to not loose cost control and stay in budget. DPO is really easy to use and has many individual features. We don't want not miss it!

Cons

There was a time that the App-usability was not as good as the Webpage. But DPO has relaunched the App and redesigned the whole structure to make it even easier to use. Thanks!

Easy to use PO system

Great overall experience, easy to use system which allows staff to lodge PO's on the run and office staff to control costs effectively.

Pros

We loved the fact that it was easy to use and upload our accounts structure to. The App really made a difference for our guys to make purchase orders on the run. The web interface also was easy to use and administer. Setting authorization/purchase limits for users was a great function.

Great Product!

I've used Digital Purchase Order for one year and it has been great. It's very user-friendly and the representative has given great and prompt customer service any time I've needed help. I do wish the mobile app was a bit more easy to use and more similar to the desktop version but for now, it is still a good tool.

Pros

Very easy to use and helps me keep track of my purchases.

Cons

The app needs more work. It takes more time to use it if you are used to the desktop version because it is very different. I wish that the fields to be filled out were prompted in the same order that they are in the desktop version.

DPO

We have been using this for about a year now and it works well once everyone has graduated from a short learning curve.

Pros

Can track and process PO's digitally and from your mobile phone. Links with accounting software.

Cons

The menu for administration options are a little bit cumbersome to set at first.

Very effective PO software.

Pros

easy to use, the app is very convenient, keeps everything organized, totally paperless, easy to add/remove users.

Cons

There are frequent times when the software stops working and appears to go down without notice. These are typically fixed quickly, however it is still an inconvenience.

Great Purchase order system for the $$

Only feature missing is full integration with accounting software, which is impossible at the price. So considering the price, it's a perfect system! Great job!!

Pros

approval process, capacity to tracked open and closed po, mobile app, ease of use

Cons

Doesn't integrate with accounting software

Easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use for both the admin and the staff. The emails come through very quickly and that makes it easy for all.

Cons

Should be able to delete vendors even if they have been used previously or maybe just deactivate them so you don't see them unless you want to.

Digital Purchase Order is Wonderful!

Pros

It is very user-friendly and easy to get started.

Cons

The mobile app version does not have the ability to search for key words.

Very well suited for our needs. Has flexibility

Pros

ease of use and reporting function. very flexible and user friendly when adding account and dept codes

Cons

Need More programming flexibility. Sometimes would like quicker response on customer service side which may take a day or two.

Excellent product

Speed at which PO are seen and approved.

Pros

Ability to have it on the go, the approval levels are great. The admin section is also easy to use.

Cons

none

Great PO software for what our business uses it for.

We have had a great experience with DPO. The software has recently introduced many new great features. The best part of the software is its easy use, app that can be used on smartphone from the field and the back and forth communication with the field and back office.

Pros

Communication

Cons

Cannot think of anything

This reviewer only left a rating

Pros

Excellent system when no other purchase order system was available. The mobile app has proved very useful and allowed me to make urgent orders.

Painless.

Speed of creating and tracking purchases

Pros

The simplicity of creating purchase orders, the ease of searching by supplier and creatign new purchase orders based off old ones.

Cons

Lack of Ipad specific app. That when left open for a while it looks like everything is OK, but you actually need to log out and back in to create a new PO

Great product, wish it could migrate with our DMS

Reduce our cost and control the behavior of our team for a very low cost of product

Pros

Ease of use, mobile application is great, It is reliable and the support from Bogdan cannot be beat.

Cons

I wish it integrated with our DMS, I have struggled to understand the tiers of approval levels but to be honest that's more me than the system

Exceptional customer service, great UI

Pros

Just would like to say how I'm impressed with the quick response and dedication I received from your support line when I sent in my questions. He was knowledgeable and fixed my problem right away and responded right away to each of my emails. After researching PO apps that would work for our company DPO offered all of the requirements we were looking for namely: ability to work with Windows, Android and iPhone plus QBO integration and a simple UI that a variety of technology adept or technology (lol) challenged users would be capable of using. Thank you so much

Cons

Great product. Responsive and reliable customer service.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Our users had no problems learning how to submit POs even if they have little to no technical skills.

Cons

I have not been notified by any of our 20 users of any dislikes that they have regarding the software. Further user analysis would need to be completed to determine any cons.